New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Fate of Kas'arrata

Spoiler
    Show
    Actually, I think the answers are supposed to be one-word answers, a la Commune; that said, if you want to make the ability a little better I definitely won't object.

Also, are his questions/answers said out loud? He'll be muttering them if possible.

4: Who is he working for?
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2008-09-25 at 02:00 AM.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Barham

Spoiler
    Show
    I figure if you're talking to yourself, you can be a little verbose. However the basic information isn't going to be much more. I just prefer the flavor of this.

I honestly don't know who he works for, it just might not be yer first assumption
    Being a jerk to people on the internet does not make you cool.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

Slade

The gnome sighs at the halfling. "I'm an infiltrator and assassin, Gurb. Do you truly think I would have chosen this line of work if safety was my primary concern?" His tone is even, perhaps slightly patronizing. He glares at innkeeper and says, "So, what exactly was the point of lying to me about the dagger, Gurb? Getting me to watch that slaughter? Did you hope to intimidate me into joining you?

My goal here remains unchanged; I will have the Kingslayer. If you've no information to give about it, then you're wasting my time."

Spoiler
    Show
    Some pre-emptive sense motives.

This first one is to assess Gurb as an opponent, as described in CAdv. Making sure the cripple doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve and all that.
    Assess opponent: (1d20+12=18)

The rest are for the string of bluffs I expect to follow.

Sense motive: (1d20+12=27, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=27, 1d20+12=13, 1d20+12=30)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Ka Yahn

The demon crosses his arms, contemplating what role to play, and deciding on going with most of the truth. He wasn't especially good at lying...
    "He tells the truth. I heard the commotion and came in the back way to try and find out what was going on, and saw the man they speak of get away."
    Ka Yahn doesn't seem quite as creepy or intimidating now, drawing on the normality and presence of Haru to make him seem much less demonic.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Harkaitz

Harkaitz is puzzled by Miss Chase's nonviolent response to his refusal of her offer.

"You're not going to try to kill me now? Isn't there a danger that I'll inform Master Mantra of your plans for mutiny?"
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GMing The Lotus Blossoms! [Exalted 3E] (OOC)
    Playing Waldaharjaz in The Convergence of Sky [Exalted 3E]
    Playing Rivers in Welcome to Thorns [Exalted 3E]

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    sorry if I'm being a little slow lately, I've been busy/distracted.

Slade
    Gurb looks at you a moment and shrugs. Listen pal, they're watching me. If I'd told anyone 'bout the tavern they'd have revoked my pass on the big boat. The Big Boat is the difference between livin' and dyin' here in a few days. I'm offerin' you a ride. I suggest you take it. With that, Gurb hobbles on, dragging the heavy bags behind him slowly. B'sides, you never know what the Shippers might know. They'll have the Merchant's stuff under their control first and foremost. When it comes time for them to pass out what they find, a new friend has a better chance of getting it than a corpse. The Halfling hobbles along.

Spoiler
    Show
    Is Gurb a threat? Not anymore, you can tell he has some training and knows how to fight, but his gimp leg has made it nigh impossible for him to do so easily. As best you can tell, it seems like he's telling a pretty good facsimile of the truth. He might not be telling the god's honest truth, but he's in the ballpark. Maybe embellishing some things here, guessing at some things there. Nothing serious enough to call a lie or deceit.

Ka Yahn
    As you speak to the woman, you can't help but feel a bit...crowded. A slight glance over your shoulder reveals the three men who came in through the kitchen standing ready to kill at even a flicker of suspicion. One appears rather large (too large to be human) and wields an odd, pincer-headed staff, and the other two appear human and ready with greatswords.

Meovai, Ursa, Ka Yahn, Barham
    The obvious leader of the Guard steps forward. He has short brown hair and slightly more ornamental armor than his men, and has the unmistakable look of a brigand. Something about him lends a flicker of mischief to his eyes. He looks over you all and speaks, his mistress obviously more interested in Barham. I am Knight-Captain Harlowe of the Ruby Knights. If any of you move, you will die. If you reach for a weapon, you will die. Utter an incantation, ready a spell, or look at the High Priestess in a manner I deem less than desirable... you will die. He speaks to Meovai directly. And tell your pet bear what I'm saying, it goes double for him. With that the man turns, seemingly in the interest of being within arms reach of the woman as often as possible. Now that the soldiers have fanned out, you see a slight mix of uniforms that you can only assume refers to occupation. At the door stand two rather tall looking Ruby Knights with Pincer-headed staves. Barham stands just beyond the door and staring curiously into his eyes is the woman. Next to her is Knight-Captain Harlowe, who is wielding a greatsword. There are three more greatsword wielders standing in position between Harlowe and the Priestess and you. Behind Ka Yahn are the men in the kitchen, another tall knight with the staff and two sworders. Above on the second story appear three knights who appear more like armored mages. They are guarded by a fourth, who is also a tall staff knight. You cannot be certain how many more might be nearby or on call.

Barham
    You stand dead still, looking down and muttering to yourself. Once your power has ended, you see an odd yet somewhat attractive woman in her forties staring at you. She has dark skin and an odd smile on her face. She appears to be quizzically examining you and, upon your sudden return to lucidity, jumps back slightly with a peep, minorly startled. This peep is immediately responded to with a number of weapons pointed directly at you.

Harkaitz
    Miss Chase looks at you sideways a moment. As I recall, he's the one who told you I was next in line for his job. The best you can tell him is that I asked you to side with me-- his chosen successor- once the time comes. If anything he might be a bit frustrated that you denied me. With that she smirks. Sleep well, elf.

7. - Top - End - #127

BlueWizardGirl

Harkaitz

Harkaitz goes back to shouting and stick-waving.

"He was talking about natural succession! You're talking about a coup d'etat! I've half a mind to wipe that smug grin off your face right here and now!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Harkaitz readies an action for Enervation if things go sour.
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-09-25 at 09:15 PM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Barham Leight

If he doesn't know, he doesn't know. Barham asks one more question before letting time resume its normal course.

Spoiler
    Show
    Where can this Chorus fellow be found?

Returning to the present and taking stock of the sitation, Barham gives the lady a sincere smile. "Terribly sorry, miss. Got caught up in talkin' to myself. Can I help you?"

9. - Top - End - #129

PirateCaptain

Ursa the Bear

Ursa's mental voice pushes into Meovai's brain, "Thank you for speaking for me once again. If it will help our case with these warriors, you may wish to tell them that the killer was one who is dead but not dead...one who feeds upon the blood of the living. I believe the term you would call one such as he, vampyre."
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Keishara Embermist in A World Bound Together
    Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Bree Yark in Barrowmaze Grp 2
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw
    Dirge Darksong
    Justin Tyme

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Harkaitz
    Miss Chase gives you an innocent look. I should hope that an upstanding new member of the Guild wouldn't risk expulsion over a misunderstanding. Try to get some rest sir, apparently your long and arduous day is beginning to wear on your mind. She smiles sardonically and begins to turn to walk away.

Barham
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's been seen over by the barges I hear. Dunno why though.

The knights remain vigilant in their threat, prepared to remove your head from your shoulders at the slightest sign of a threat. The woman motions for them to lower their weapons and smiles warmly at you. She seems momentarily charmed by your demeanor, but quickly speaks her mind.Yes, we're looking for the man that killed these Merchant Lords. You know something. Tell us.

Meovai, Ursa, Ka Yahn
    As the woman's focus shifts to Barham, the focus of the other knights seems to follow. While they don't move, for the most part they are not paying very close attention to any of you.
    Last edited by ocato; 2008-09-25 at 08:59 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131

Meovai

Speaking quietly to Ursa, but hoping to be appearing to be speaking to himself, Meovai makes it clear he understands. Of course, a vampire.

If one or more of the guards hears him and questions him
    He speaks up I've just realized something. I said that the man turned in to a cloud, but that's not quite right; he turned into a gaseous version of himself. He's a vampire

If no one notices his mutterings
    He cranes his neck a bit to better observe the discussion between the woman and the man in the doorway.
    Homebrew
    Current Project (A sequel to Tome of Battle)
    Past Projects, some of which I may come back to
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baldric Sea Campaign Setting (work in progress)
    later version of the Sea Dog base class from it

12. - Top - End - #132

BlueWizardGirl

*That woman is dangerous,* Harkaitz thinks, *I need to keep an eye on her.*

"Come to me, sighted orbs!" Harkaitz calls when Miss Chase is out of earshot, and a series of small balls of energy begin forming around him. A minute later he is surrounded by Lying Prying Eyes.

"Disperse subtly,"
    he commands, "Find Miss Chase. Follow her discreetly. Return once she is asleep or when she threatens you."

Spoiler
    Show
    There are (1d4+10)[12] of them.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Barham Leight

Barham decides he likes the lady's attitude: to the point, but not rude about it, and not as twitchy as her friends. "Fellow likes to call himself Chorus. He's a hired killer, and crazy to boot. Couldn't rightly say who hired him, but I reckon the barges'd be a good place to look for him."

14. - Top - End - #134

PirateCaptain

Ursa the Bear

Ursa recalls the stories of vampires and their weaknesses. She remembers something about water and not being able to cross it. She pushes her consciousness into the mind of Meovai once again, "Legend says that a vampire cannot cross running water...if these barges are upon water, then this Chorus will not be able to board such a ship. He would need to be in one of the dwellings such as this one."
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw
    Dirge Darksong
    Justin Tyme

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Ka Yahn

Ka Yahn is not one to stand idly for long, but he realizes the threat there is to him, and so he stands there with impatience. Considering the state of him, one might quickly assume that he's just a commoner, with nothing special to him at all, if a bit bad natured. He has no fine clothing or any weapons or items of note. Indeed, his only possessions seem to be the clothing on his back and the small belt pouch at his side- no sign of coin or objects of value anywhere.
    Scowling, he slowly crosses his arms behind his back and waits.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Harkaitz
    Your eyes follow Miss Chase back to her room, where she changes into her night clothes (behind a screen you old elf pervert) and goes to bed without incident. You consider doing the same.

Barham
    The woman smirks and looks you over again. A seer, it seems... and more powerful than most. That man has been blocking our best diviners for weeks... She turns to her Knight-Captain and nods, then walks towards the door. Harlowe looks at you and then calls to his mistress. The others M'lady... full containment? There is a pregnant pause, then she shakes her head no. Perhaps they will recall this act of mercy and respond when we need it most. And do not bother blindfolding him... if he's as good a seer as I believe, it will do you no good. With that, the Knight-Captain grabs you and throws you over his shoulder, following the procession out of the tavern.

Ursa, Meovai, Ka Yahn
    The Knight-Captain grabs the man by the door and the procession slowly leaves. They remain in formation close enough to prevent you from following or attacking. Those on the second floor and in the kitchen leave through their respective entrances. The Tavern empties quickly as the men apparently got what they want. It is approaching Midnight.

Grishak
    Spoiler
    Show
    Feel free to chime back in, I'm going to avoid that situation again as much as possible. Chock it up to poor foresight

You awaken, somewhat disturbed by your dreams, it is very early in the morning, you consider resting a bit longer and going back to sleep. However, it would also be a keen time to begin your work for the day, as there are many hours before Hobart's meeting.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground

Grishak

Spoiler
    Show
    Post moved from earlier in the thread to here to help maintain a narrative cohesion. I have added some more details, and a little something for Darius

The goblin was normally an early riser, but his dreams woke him even earlier than normal. The first lights of dawn were creeping over the walls of the city into his room. He decided to use the extra hour or so gained by the early waking to good effect. Going through his morning ministrations, he gathered his psychic energies for the day, and encased himself in his psychic armor. The lack of psychic interference pleases him greatly, and is like a caffeine addict having a morning cup of coffee for the first time in a month. But the wisps of dreams still cling to the edges of his consciousness, giving him more questions to ask about his new find.

Having a few hours before the meeting with General Hobart, Grishak decided to pay a visit to the Academy of Mages. So he set forth in the growing light of the cool morning, a small black-robed figure moving quietly through the awakening city.

Stopping in the market district, he breakfasted on a small amount of jerky the vendor swore was bear meat, but Grishak thought it tasted like something much smaller and and more gamey.

Arriving at the large stone archway of the Academy campus, Grishak stopped for a moment to orient himself. Making sure his fake bag of spell components was ready, and reviewing the powerless words of magic and hand movements, he spied the large tower in the middle of campus. Shuffling forth, he mounted the marble stairs leading up to the great oaken doors. Drawing a deep breath, he pounds on the door three times with his staff, and waits for someone to answer.

Ocato:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When someone opens the door, I want to look at the person, but also want to make sure I get a good look inside, with particular interest for places I can bamf to if I need to.
    Last edited by Meat Shield; 2008-09-26 at 03:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vampire Ninja Death Squirrel by Jacklu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    Frankly, we're a bunch of nerds here, and we like to argue.
    Tosk, Ogre Ranger
    Grishak, Blue Psion Nomad
    Otheym, Warforged Ashworm Dragoon

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Ka Yahn

The demon smirks and looks at the other two.
    "I think, perhaps, my offer has expired... I bid you farewell."
    He gives a mocking bow, then goes to leave the tavern and run off towards the docks, taking a more direct and perhaps less formal route in order to try and get there quickly, attempting to make it there at the same time or before Gurb.

19. - Top - End - #139

BlueWizardGirl

Harkaitz

When Harkaitz gets up in the morning he prepares most of his spells as usual, although he returns Scrying to his prepared arsenal in anticipation of acquiring a proper mirror from the Guild.

Also, as a precautionary measure, he spends an hour reading his Book of Plants, binding the Teleport spell to it in the process. He will now be able to prepare Teleport from any copy of the Book of Plants.

After that he sets off to attempt to gain access to the Guild's library.
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-09-26 at 04:22 PM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #140

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Ka Yahn

The demon smirks and looks at the other two.
    "I think, perhaps, my offer has expired... I bid you farewell."
    Meovai

Understood. It seems others are pursuing this man already, and I don't think they want my help, so I believe I will wish them luck and retire for the night. He returns the bow with slightly less sarcasm than the demon and turns to Ursa. Thank you for your assistance. Perhaps our paths will cross again.
    Last edited by playswithfire; 2008-09-26 at 10:38 PM.
    Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Grishak
    A few moments pass after knocking on the doors. You stand idly by, awkwardly waiting for an answer when you suddenly hear the chiming of some distant clock striking 6am. Exactly at the same instant, you hear the door unlock by some internal mechanism. You enter into a large lobby with an information desk and a number of seats. There is a large spiral staircase on the far end and a few scholars seem to be passing by. The woman at the desk speaks to you in a clear, polite tone. Hello Sir, can I help you?

Ka Yahn
    You race from the tavern faster than most would assume possible. As you run, you notice that the Jasite Procession is taking their new prisoner in the direction of the temple. However, your path leads you towards the docks. You move as quickly as you can, seeing the hobbled halfling speaking to someone of equal height. You can hear the whistle of a ship in the distance suggesting urgency.

Harkaitz
    After a small amount of time finding your way through the twisting corridors of the dormitory, you find yourself back outside. The campus morning air is crisp and the botanical decorations lively. You make your way towards Mantra's tower, having recalled there being a rather respectable library on one of the floors in between the lobby and Mantra's floor. You enter the lobby and notice a small blue gobinoid speaking with the receptionist. The spiral staircase is just ahead, and the library is on the second floor.

Slade
    Gurb looks at you a moment, then over your shoulder a moment. If that's how you feel kid, I gotta boat to catch... He quickly begins to hobble towards the ship, apparently trying to avoid something.

22. - Top - End - #142

Slade slowly follows Gurb into the barge. "If I follow you onto this ship, will my allegiance to your masters be assumed or expected? False impressions in these situations can turn deadly rather fast..."

Should the answer be yes, Slade will promptly get off the boat. Otherwise, he will remain.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Barham

"I'd prefer to walk, actually," Barham says, annoyed. He's being perfectly polite, and they didn't even ask if he'd go with them, much less if he needed to be carried. "Easier for everybody. Less people gawking," he adds pointedly, surmising that the Knight-Captain does not really care what he, Barham, would prefer.

24. - Top - End - #144

PirateCaptain

Ursa

After those that threatened her leave as does the uncommon 'commoner', Ursa listens to Meovai. As she speaks in his mind, a startling transformation takes place and the words in his head become words from her mouth, "I thank you, brave warrior. I am unfamiliar with this land, and ask if I may join you. I was told to find a place called Aninn to stay the night. Do you reside in such a place? If so, may I join you?" The bear shifts and shrinks in the blink of an eye. Before Meovai stands what appears to be an attractive halfling female wearing all sorts of trinkets and talismen, buckskins, and body paint. Still lingers the large claws and bear-like snout, but all else seems in place.

Regardless of the answer, Ursa continues, "The one who spoke to us before said he would wish payment for his services. I have nothing to pay with that seems customary to this place. Perhaps these dead have such things to trade for lodging?"
    Last edited by Darius; 2008-09-26 at 07:42 PM.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw
    Dirge Darksong
    Justin Tyme

25. - Top - End - #145

BlueWizardGirl

Harkaitz

"Good morning," Harkaitz says in Goblin to the Blue as he passes.

He adds a Common "Good morning" for the receptionist, and then makes a beeline for the stairs.
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-09-26 at 07:43 PM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Slade
    Gurb looks at you a bit and speaks hurriedly. Well, if y'dun wanna work with them, I somehow doubt they'll want you on their boats. If you're looking to negotiate, I hope you can swim. This boat goes someplace you ain't gettin back from easily.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Barbarian in the Playground

Grishak

The goblin takes in the entirety of the lobby, looking over the whole place before shuffling over to the desk, his cloak drawn down low over his forehead, revealing only the lower half of his face, little else besides the three-fingered glove grasping his staff visible.

I do not like dealing with mages. They think they know everything and that no one is worthy unless they join their oh so precious club.

Patience. We will find what we need and go.

He begins in a rough, somewhat highly pitched, scratchy voice, and not smoothly either, as if he is not using his natural language. <common>"Ne- and is interrupted but the elderly elf who had just arrived.

Bah! Damned intolerable people!

Patience....

Resuming one more time, he addresses the receptionist. <common>"Need research. Book on properties of rare gems. Where find?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Attempting to memorize the lobby via Authypnosis (1d20+9)[21] for use in future teleports if need be
    Last edited by Meat Shield; 2008-09-26 at 10:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vampire Ninja Death Squirrel by Jacklu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    Frankly, we're a bunch of nerds here, and we like to argue.
    Tosk, Ogre Ranger
    Grishak, Blue Psion Nomad
    Otheym, Warforged Ashworm Dragoon

28. - Top - End - #148

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Ursa
    I was told to find a place called Aninn to stay the night. Do you reside in such a place? If so, may I join you?"
    Chuckling slightly and realizing, as he should have earlier, that his new friend? is unaccustomed to city living, he answers It's two words: 'an' 'inn', but, yes I'm staying at one and they most likely still have rooms you can rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Ursa continues, "The one who spoke to us before said he would wish payment for his services. I have nothing to pay with that seems customary to this place. Perhaps these dead have such things to trade for lodging?"
    They may, though it's generally considered to be in poor taste to take possessions from those who have recently been killed in cold blood, that is, when not engaged in a battle. I won't stop you from looking, as it is good to have currency when in a city, but I have enough to take care of myself for a while. I can loan you some money to secure lodging tonight, if you don't have any right now, though.

If Ursa goes to take money from the corpses
    Spoiler
    Show

Looking over at the fallen bodies, something occurs to him. As I think of it though, I am interested in finding out who these men were than what they're carrying, since this event seemed to be about them. He searches the bodies for any forms of identification.
    Search check (1d20)[8]

otherwise, he shows her how to get to the inn he's staying at and gets her a room.
    Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

Barham
    Your words fall on deaf ears as the Jasite procession carries you quickly up the slight hill that leads to the King's Castle and, slightly down the road, the Temple of Wee Jas. You notice two things: As the procession moves, they appears to be encircling the older woman with whom you spoke, and that any and everyone moves out of their way without any fuss or a moment's consideration. Guards, merchants, wealthy-looking nobles, all of them move without a pause to avoid the trampling march of the Jasites. The take you up the incline and into their temple, a large Ziggurat-like building made out of thick black stones. The pathway into the entrance is lined with magical torches that do not go out. You enter into the temple through huge oaken doors, into a grand hall with expensive carpets and tapestries, with stone column that support the pyramid shape of the building. Inside there is a large Altar to the Ruby Witch and several doors and passageways that lead in different directions. The Jasites take you behind the altar and into another large wooden door that leads into a smaller chamber that appears to be some sort of book depository. The small room's four walls are covered in shelves full of thick, musty tomes. You notice that a large portion of the procession does not follow you anymore, and that the small room is inhabited only by the Woman and her Knight-Captain (and you, of course). Once the door is sealed behind you, the woman nods at the captain, who tosses you in a heap against the wall and stands over you solemnly. There is a momentary pause as neither speak and you cannot help but feel incredibly threatened.

Ursa and Meovai
    As you begin to check the bodies of the Merchant Lords, a loud crack of thunder catches your attention. At the door, a small patrol of city guards (late as usual) stand, bashing thunderstones against the door frame in an attempt to scare you off. Filthy scavengers! We better get'em out of here before the Cap'n arrives or he'll have our heads. The guards advance on you, waving their arms and calling out. All right then folks, show's over, nuffin t'see here! Get on outta here b'fore we have to charge you with a crime 'r somethin!

Harkaitz
    You walk up the rickety spiral staircase and disembark at the second floor. You find a rather large collection of shelves and books, although not exactly as grand as you were hoping for. Blocking your way into the library is a wooden desk with an old woman sitting behind it. On the front of her desk is a placard denoting this as "Archmage Mantra's Personal Library-- Selective Admittance only." She smiles and greets you warmly. Good Morning Sir, could I have your name please?

Grishak
    The woman behind the desk looks at you sideways a moment, appearing to reach under her desk but producing nothing. She speaks slowly and deliberately. May. I. See. Your. Proof. Of. Guild. Registration. Please? She seems somewhat wary.

30. - Top - End - #150

PirateCaptain

Ursa

Shrugging she says, "They are dead." She then looks for things of trade worth including those like the metal disc she recalls the warriors coveting.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw