New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Heroes-Freeform

1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes-Freeform

Just agree with the man, he thinks. Go along with whatever he says, and then get the hell away as soon as their backs are turned, maybe find work in some nice European hospital.

The doctor nods. I understand. Is there anything else I need to know?
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Zed

Samuel quickly finds out why Zed wears multiple black belts. The teen bends back in classic limbo fashion to avoid the punch while simultaneously placing the ball of his foot onto his opponent's sternum. Before Sam can pull back, he's catapulted into the air by Zed's foot.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

3. - Top - End - #63

BardGuy

THe Asian's grin smile grew, if that was even possible when the doctor agreed, and said, "There will be some precautions taken to make cure you don't try to run out on us, however. You will have a tracker installed in you, and be assigned a partner. Now, normally we'd partner you with one them, the normal people. However, due to Ghost's....powers, we will have somebody else work with you, someone who has powers as well." With that, he turned, looked at the door, and said, "Eric, you can come in now."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

After a minuet of rmmaging, and a motioning for the other patrons to get down. He silently, and discreetly strapped the lighter to the over sized bottle of hair spray with a strip of duck tape that he also found in the desk (EVERYONe has tape in their desks... Its mandatory!) Before ducking down to avoid fire, and sharpnel (The metal.) as he tossed the Harispray bomb he put as much power as he could into powering it up, and limiting the size of the explosion. (Ie. Increased heat, Smallest proximity that I can manage while still hitting at least two of the grouped men/)

5. - Top - End - #65

BardGuy

ooc: FF, the fights already over...sorry. Re-read the thread and you'll understand.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter190 View Post
    ooc: FF, the fights already over...sorry. Re-read the thread and you'll understand.
    (Crap... Ah well... I'm not discovered yet then. ((Was going to turn the men to dust if nesscary.))
    A little flustered by his plan being ruined (before he threw the bomb.) Micheal straightens his tie, and after leaving a notee cliaming mental truma due to suffering a near death experiance. He leaves heading back to his small flat in the Bronx.

7. - Top - End - #67

BardGuy

ooc: FF, I don't want to sound mean, but re-read page one and two, an npc was talking to you, its kinda plot important.

8. - Top - End - #68

The doctor waits patiently for this "Eric."
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

9. - Top - End - #69

BardGuy

OOC: Eric is Bluelantern's Character.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Micheal being far from an idiot will hand the backpack over to the Cops telling them that it sure as hell wasn't his, and he had seen the Aussie drop when he got shot. He just got it thrust in his face by some blighter who was running out.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Samuel Goes flying. Well huh. This is intresting. He then hits the matt with a thump. But is soon back on his feet. He gracefully assumes a lower stance, and moves cautiosly, fienting with his foot and the striking like a cat with his right hand at Zed's face.
    Not forgetting Yldenfrei and the wonderful avatar she made.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

{Right there} Zed thinks to himself, focusing his chi into the the point of impact. To Sam, it feels like striking a brick wall, except in this case, the brick wall grabs you and tries to slam you into the mat.

13. - Top - End - #73

DruidGuy

Eric was waiting by the door. He wasn't please with his new partner, somehow he though how ironic it was. "I was right" He thought "My next partner can't be good as Davis was... and aparently they got the worst". When Eric notices that he is called in, he enters immediatly.

He is very aware that he just walked inside a room with a murderer, who will also be his new partner. He is also very counscious how he looks like the image of harmless.

Well, he is somehow harmless, but not the unusual way that people think.

-- So this is the Not-so-good doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by off game conversation
    sorry for make you guys wait
    Pround Founder and Master Teamancer of the The Outstanding Banjo Teaparty Club!

Hate-a-miko-mancer of the Miko Anti-fanclub

Spoiler
    Show
    You can now make a will save.

Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    There's a little part of every one of us that doesn't care exactly what we're humping.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

What the.... Samuel gets thrown into the mat, hard. But he is already up on his feet again. Damn, that is not natural. And I'm already starting to get hungry. Samuel nervously eyes his high energy protein packets, before turning back to Zed. This guy isn't human.... if he is, he is like me. Special. We will see how special. Samuel placed a hand over his chest. Even through the cotton training outfit, he could fell his heart. flupbudflubdubflubdubflubd. Moving forward, he tries to trip Zed, by placing on foot behind him and shoving hard on his chest.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Upon placing your hand on Zed chest, you notice something strange about his heartbeat. Its slow, slower than it should be with this much activity. Zed does nothing to resist being tripped and goes backward onto his hands, delaying for a split second before launching his foot up at the center of your torso. In that brief moment, you can see a slight distortion in the air around his leg, like a highway thats been baking in the sun.

((if you decide it hits...))
    Spoiler
    Show
    His foot strikes hard, unlike his last attack, however you feel a sense of dizzyness and numbness come over your body. after landing on the mat, you get the "pins and needles" feeling as if you had been sitting on your leg, except, throughout your entire body.

Zed reaches down, offering to help you back up

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

((Yes, it does hit.))

Samuel Reaches up and takes Zed's hand. He is not normal. I have got to stay out of the way of this guy. Nice. You are pretty good, you know that?

17. - Top - End - #77

The not-good doctor sighs. A kid. An obnoxious, spoiled brat, like all the ones nowadays were. And with whatever power it had, that likely only enhanced its spoiledness, and probably equipped him with an excessively large ego. Ah well, best to play along and try to make the best out of an ugly situation.

It is. Is this Eric?
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2008-10-20 at 06:53 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

You're not too bad yourself. Normally that technique would have you completely knocked out. He holds a hand on his abdomen for a second You like Chinese? There's a buffet across the street.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Love it. Gimme a minute though. Samuel walks over to his backpack, and pulls out a protein packet. He hadn't even broken a sweat, so there was no need for the cloth inside his backpack. Tearing off the corner with his teeth, Samuel opened the foil packet. Inside was two hard biscuits pumped full of calories and protiens. He ate both in about five seconds. Samuel had found the stuff in an army surplus story; He got them super cheap because the human body couldn't digest them fast enough, and most people he ate them formed bezoars; Samuel, on the other hand, had no troule digusting them. As a matter of fact, they made life quite easy; otherwise, he would be eating an excess of 15 meals a day to keep up with his body. Tearing open a Pumpy'Nut(Samuel liked them for the taste) He rejoined Zed. Okay, REady.

20. - Top - End - #80

BardGuy

The Asain smiles, and says, "Your first assignment is to New York. We believe he is there, our tracker has him pinned in a garage there. He won't be there for long however, so use the company jet."

21. - Top - End - #81

DruidGuy

- Sure thing. What this guy can do?
    Pround Founder and Master Teamancer of the The Outstanding Banjo Teaparty Club!

Hate-a-miko-mancer of the Miko Anti-fanclub

Spoiler
    Show
    You can now make a will save.

Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    There's a little part of every one of us that doesn't care exactly what we're humping.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Firbolg in the Playground

Solomon

After hanging around for a bit, watching the ploice activity with the rest of the crowd, Solomon decided to go and get a hotel room before heading out to see the Statue of Liberty. He headed to the Waldorf=Astoria and quickly got a suite in Waldorf towers thanks to that most persuasive of instruments, his Centurion Card.

it still amazes me how many doors this thing opens, one of the better investment made with the money from that last armored car heist. well a quick nap and then off to see the statue of liberty, been to the city a dozen times and never once been. at least this time I have time.

Spoiler
    Show

If someone is willing to make something happen when Solomon goes to the statue of liberty that would be nice, I'm kinda bored with nothing to do and no one to interact with.
    People who think Tippy equals win.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Tyndmyr View Post
    Clearly, this is because Tippy equals Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunken Valley View Post
    Tippy=Win
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Wow... Tippy, you equal win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immabozo View Post
    Tippy, I knew, in the back of my mind, that you would have the answer. Why? Cause you win. That's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    Alright. I finally surrender. Tippy, you do in fact equal win. You have claimed the position of being my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who shall remain anonymous
    This post contains 100% Tippy thought. May contain dangerous amounts of ludicrousness and/or awesomeness.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC: Well Tippy, I could always go to the Statue after I finish my bit here at the hospital. You could "happen" to be there at the same time, and maybe a whacko pulls a gun or something? Anyways, Baxter, I'm going to leap ahead a bit, Sicarius, I'm going to try to get us some interaction. ;) )

"And so, that's the basics of my proposal. You understand that, due to having more limited immediate resources, I need to figure out the best placement for funds. If you could, perhaps, do two things for me? Write up a list of things that you believe absolutely need addresed, and while you're doing that, have someone show me around a bit? I want to get a feel for the place, see if anything catches my eye as "important", and we can compare notes."
    Jon smiles at the hospital director, glad to have been able to have this meeting. The director had been slightly thrown off by the random nature of the request, but a couple of quick phone calls had eased his concern. It helped that Jon had taken off his hat, coat, and glasses, hanging the hat and coat in the director's office, and keeping the glasses in his pocket. In jeans and a dark blue button-up shirt, he looked rather unassuming, and definitely not like a businessman.
    "Hm. I noticed a nurse who was wearing a nun's cap treating a man earlier. If she's free, perhaps she could take care of the "tour"? Unless she's really brand new, of course. She might give me a slightly different perspective than a doctor might, no offense meant."
    Jon waited expectantly for the manager's decision.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2008-10-20 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Spoilered OOC comments.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

24. - Top - End - #84

Spoiler
    Show
    Works for me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Tippy=Win
    Tippy, I knew, in the back of my mind, that you would have the answer. Why? Cause you win. That's why.
    Alright. I finally surrender. Tippy, you do in fact equal win. You have claimed the position of being my idol.

This post contains 100% Tippy thought. May contain dangerous amounts of ludicrousness and/or awesomeness.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

After ditching the cop-s, and grabbing some things to eat from his extremly small, but well kept motel room he decided that it would be nice to break away from it all for some free time, and with Coney Island costing ludicrious amounts of money due to the entrance fees, and the costs of gasoline he decided to head to the first place he ever visited in America. The Staute of Liberty.

26. - Top - End - #86

After laying in bed for about 10 minutes and realizing that he wasn't going to fall asleep Solomon ordered room service and a driver.

After being dropped off at the pier to head over to the Statue of Liberty he headed to the line and bought a ticket. Ahead of him in line is a tall, pale, man who accent sounds Irish when he is asking for his ticket.
    Spoiler
    Show

Tippy=Win

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Once Micheal accepts his ticket, and hands over the small sum of money that is nesscary for the Ferry he will go to a random vendor (most likely peanuts, or hot dogs.), and hand over 5 American Dollars to get alot of peanuts, or a Footlong.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Jason
    After giving his statement to the police, Jason left the usual meeting spot. "All right roll call!" he paused, and then started count out numbers. "Where is six?"

"He wasn't at work today, I had to take over for him. There was blood though I don't know if it was ours or belonged to someone else."

"Crap and what number are you? Why were you at his work?"

"I didn't fight with him don't worry, I got fired and had gone to the nearest head to get reabsorbed."

The meeting went on like this for a while.

29. - Top - End - #89

Solomon stares out at the statue while he waits for the ferry to arrive and then heads on, taking a seat at the back.
    Last edited by Emperor Tippy; 2008-10-21 at 11:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Tippy=Win

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

(Great, another Micheal. :P)
    Micheal not accustomed to large crowds, and just a tad cluastrophobic will also taker a seat near the back.