New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Zero's ambrosial and aberrantly adventitious, abstemiously erudite Random Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    What if he turned out to be a lion in disguise?
    That would probably be enough to shock me, given the difference in sizes between humans and lions. Also, my life being in danger is not something I'm generally ready for.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Zero's ambrosial and aberrantly adventitious, abstemiously erudite Random Banter

No, I suppose I will continue to take one for the team, so to speak.

So yeah, further insight into the event (the full story would likely get snipped)
    but it involved drinking, a hot tub, and a girl...

Oh, and a party-crashing overprotective father (the girl was 19 for goodness sakes!)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    That would probably be enough to shock me, given the difference in sizes between humans and lions. Also, my life being in danger is not something I'm generally ready for.
    Pfft. That wouldn't be nearly enough to phase me!

It would take something momentus, such as the internet going down to get the better of me.

Also, I can't wait to bomb some dodongos.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2008-12-10 at 05:31 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBitWriter View Post
    Oh, and a party-crashing overprotective father (the girl was 19 for goodness sakes!)
    Did he steal your clothes?
    My commiepuppy was a gift from BRC

Timeless Error stole all the things that I could possibly be mistaken for. *happy dances*

I made my avatar. If you want to see other stuff I made, click here.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by groundhog22 View Post
    Did he steal your clothes?
    I'm pretty sure TwoBit just left them there while running for his life.

6. - Top - End - #96

True...

I feel bad for the girl too though, since she probably got her a*se kicked after that.

Timeless Error stole all the things that I could possibly be mistaken for. *happy dances*

7. - Top - End - #97

Four days, new thread, so much to catch up on. Leaving Friday, should I even bother?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Four days, new thread, so much to catch up on. Leaving Friday, should I even bother?
    Yes, you should ALWAYS bother.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

True...

I feel bad for the girl too though, since she probably got her a*se kicked after that.
    Believe me, I feel incredibly bad for her. I never saw her again (didnt get her number... not that she would have wanted to see me again...) I never found out what happened to her either.

And as for my clothes, well, thankfully my effects were taken by a friend for safe-keeping.

And, just so you know, I'm not really like that anymore. My wild days are pretty much behind me now.
    Last edited by TwoBitWriter; 2008-12-10 at 07:12 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

Jibar's MSN Conundrum
    They're working against me.

Basically, I'm tired of the way my friends type on MSN. I've seen them type out essays and letters and other such things and do it perfectly well. It baffles the mind then that they become suddenly next to impossible to decipher once their medium switches.
    Therefore, I believe that MSN in fact changes parts of your message. It will remove capital letters, replace some with letters close to them on the keyboard and remove punctuation. That's why they read so poorly.
    Then this makes me wonder if the person on the other sees mine as poorly. Is MSN editing my messages as well, and dumbing me down for the general populace?

I'm watching you MSN. I'm watch you and your shifty ways.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

It's not.

(And the thread name is very... well spoken)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Posted by Keld Denar
    What can I say? When life gives you lemons, you BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH YOUR LAZER BEAMS!
    Avatar by the wonderful A Rainy Knight.

12. - Top - End - #102

You know, you might have something there. I do know that people tend to type faster on MSN (or mayber it's just me) so you're more prone to making mistakes. But I swear, I do not make that many silly mistakes on MSN. Maybe it is a conspiracy. And I can't stand chat speak where people miss out capitals at the beginnings of sentences, or punctuation, or acronyms like LOL.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-12-10 at 06:40 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Jibar's MSN Conundrum
    <snip>
    As Curly said, it's because you tend to type faster and you also very rarely check what you type so it's easy to make typos and of course once you send the message you can't edit it.

...but I've noticed some people get really lazy with spelling.
    I've got sixteen demon roaches, but they ate my cookies.
    My new website/blog:

14. - Top - End - #104

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Jibar's MSN Conundrum

Basically, I'm tired of the way my friends type on MSN. I've seen them type out essays and letters and other such things and do it perfectly well. It baffles the mind then that they become suddenly next to impossible to decipher once their medium switches.
    Therefore, I believe that MSN in fact changes parts of your message. It will remove capital letters, replace some with letters close to them on the keyboard and remove punctuation. That's why they read so poorly.
    Then this makes me wonder if the person on the other sees mine as poorly. Is MSN editing my messages as well, and dumbing me down for the general populace?

I'm watching you MSN. I'm watch you and your shifty ways.
    It's not MSN changing their typing, it's a social thing. It's like another dialect of English, used only on the internet. I believe the official term for it is "code grooming," meaning that they use it on purpose to make themselves feel cool.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

It's not MSN changing their typing, it's a social thing. It's like another dialect of English, used only on the internet. I believe the official term for it is "code grooming," meaning that they use it on purpose to make themselves feel cool.
    I personally find it distasteful, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

@V: What?
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2008-12-10 at 07:04 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Who loves Koyaanisqatsi?

I loves Koyaanisqatsi.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Who loves Koyaanisqatsi?

I loves Koyaanisqatsi.
    I do, I do I do-oo.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

I try not to adjust my spelling. Though I do occasionally forget a capital, or misspell a word, or any number of other typos like that. Difference between MSN and other mediums is that, once you hit 'enter', you can't fix any mistakes.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

19. - Top - End - #109
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post
    I do, I do I do-oo.
    Heh. Orange soda.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Random Banter, you've never failed me in all of your 108 lives (someone's got karma issues...) so I come to thee in a time of desperation, seeking advice. Recently, I got the craziest notion that other people care what I say... This is why I'm thinking about writing a...

Children leave the room now...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blog

Now, I know that the internet doesn't need another sarcastic fool talking about what he had for lunch that day, but I think this could actually be a good idea, seeing how I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands in between varsity sports seasons...

It would sorta be the 'overly-sarcastic-game-reviewing-lovable-idiot' type blogs but with a twist; spiffy templates.

Suggestions ?

EDIT: Oh oh oh, and why haven't I seen Sneak in a while ?
    Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2008-12-10 at 07:14 PM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

21. - Top - End - #111
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmud View Post
    Now, I know that the internet doesn't need another sarcastic fool talking about what he had for lunch that day
    Not to be rude, but... You said it. (I'm not saying you're a fool though )

But what the hey, if you wanna make a blog go for it. If nothing else, it'll up your English skills.
    Last edited by Zakama; 2008-12-10 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Ooooh, Zak is back!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Death Knight by Threeshades, Werewolf Knight by boomwolf

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zakama View Post
    Not to be a hater or anything, but... You said it. (I'm not saying you're a fool )

But what the hey, if you wanna make a blog go for it. If nothing else, it'll up your English skills.
    Heh, true, but If I could get just one person to laugh, (hell even a slight smirk) then I think I'd be worth it. I mean some of you guys would read it, right ?... right ?
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

23. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground

Heh, true, but If I could get just one person to laugh, (hell even a slight smirk) then I think I'd be worth it. I mean some of you guys would read it, right ?... right ?
    Sure, I'd check it out if I saw a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Ooooh, Zak is back!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Death Knight by Threeshades, Werewolf Knight by boomwolf

24. - Top - End - #114

I mean some of you guys would read it, right ?... right ?
    I... might. Depending on how interested I felt and, significantly, how often you updated it.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBitWriter View Post
    I'm more of a Red wine kinda guy. What are your favorites?

I usually go with Red Truck or Barefoot reds. Oklahoma itself has a pretty good growing wine industrty.
    Definitely a dry red. Bordeaux specifically, though a nice cab or merlot will do in a pinch (or in a lack of $).

Now to catch up on the last couple pages so's I can comment on later stuffs.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Cheese makes everything better. EVERYTHING.
    Second! But I've still got thrity nine minutes until I can eat again. Cheese is second on the list (white chocolate breaks out at number one).

...Hmm, question for whoever feels like answering it - Chocolate, which is the best kind? Dark, Milk, or White?

And no Racism jokes. I'm looking at you, Felixaar.
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Second! But I've still got thrity nine minutes until I can eat again. Cheese is second on the list (white chocolate breaks out at number one).

...Hmm, question for whoever feels like answering it - Chocolate, which is the best kind? Dark, Milk, or White?

Dark chocolate. To me, it has a stronger, sharper flavor. Kinda like the coffee I drink(very strong black coffee).

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

Dark...the higher the cocoa percentage the better. 70% and up is preferable. And no stuff added into my chocolate please. Cranberries and nuts are nice, but I can do without them in my chocolate.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

29. - Top - End - #119

Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post

Depends what I feel like at the time. Milk chocolate is generic, but good and middle-y. White chocolate is teh sweet, dark chocolate interesting and slightly bitter. I want to make an analogy, but I can't think of one.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

I don't discriminate against chocolate.

However, if I had to pick a favorite, it'd be dark, really dark.

If it weren't so expensive, I'd eat unsweetened bakers chocolate more often.