New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

That's funny. I was of just the opposite stance.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Orc in the Playground

You know, I was hoping to set up a curbstomp battle between Kazuma and whoever, just to show him off.

Anyone got suggestions?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Orc in the Playground

Wow. Three pages in Soul Society in two days? Wow.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

Takeshi never said anything like that. Methinks he was either misquoted or it's time that other people start talking about things they don't know.
    Well, I did state that I thought that was the case later on.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    I'll be honest, I didn't even know Takeshi had done anything related to saying the Rukon wasn't properly supported, because that was actually just certifiably false. Maybe a specific district was underpoliced or underassisted.
    I actually never thought Takeshi actually said any of those things, because I figured that I would have noticed something like that in rereading his speeches once or twice. If he had said anything like that, I didn't think Masaru would know about it so what was he talking about? But anyways. I'm not upset at all, just very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    You know, I was hoping to set up a curbstomp battle between Kazuma and whoever, just to show him off.

Anyone got suggestions?
    *raises Karashi's hand* "Hey, waitaminute..."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Wow. Three pages in Soul Society in two days? Wow.
    It's strangely active when those things go into full swing.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Well, I did state that I thought that was the case later on.

I actually never thought Takeshi actually said any of those things, because I figured that I would have noticed something like that in rereading his speeches once or twice. If he had said anything like that, I didn't think Masaru would know about it so what was he talking about? But anyways. I'm not upset at all, just very confused.

*raises Karashi's hand* "Hey, waitaminute..."
    Why would Karashi give Kazuma a reason to kick his behind to the curb?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #1147

Really?
    I may not have ever met you irl, Innis, but methinks I've picked up a solid grasp of how you roll. At the very least, you cannot deny that you strive to stir stuff up.
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Because this is how I envision Kazuma's Sekkiseki sword to look like:

Spoiler
    Show
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think if Takeshi ever know Masaru said that about Chen, there would be a bit of a stink.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    It should. Because that image is completely and utterly GAR.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #1151

For a genius, Vicente's not using his head much.

Let's bring a bunch of people into the chamber where if anything touches the thing wrong they burn everyone inside instantly. Not to mention his "tasty meal" is pretty boring, since if Geister wanted the privaron, he could have done it at any time at all. Not to mention that even if the Ghost King says "sure you can do this" there's nothing to stop either Genoveva or Sereg, or Cuerva from stopping him, or completely ruining the plan. Letting the privaron out would put a significant damper on his plans. Not to mention she'd be pretty PO'd.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post

Let's bring a bunch of people into the chamber where if anything touches the thing wrong they burn everyone inside instantly. Not to mention his "tasty meal" is pretty boring, since if Geister wanted the privaron, he could have done it at any time at all. Not to mention that even if the Ghost King says "sure you can do this" there's nothing to stop either Genoveva or Sereg, or Cuerva from stopping him, or completely ruining the plan. Letting the privaron out would put a significant damper on his plans. Not to mention she'd be pretty PO'd.
    Wouldn't Vincete be screwed if Cuerva say "Ok sure you have sole jurisdiction over the prisoner, but as per District Uno rules, you cannot enter the Pits from my territory."

Vincete would need to go back to von Geister asking the dude if he can access from the Ghost King's chambers instead. Bwahahahhaa
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

1.)Pretty sure there won't be a "bunch of people" in there. And he will be supervising the construction.
    2.)VG didn't seem to reject the offer of a meal. Vicente's being polite and efficient in doing so.
    3.)Cuerva's a risk. To a point, so is Genoveva. Sereg, less so. Also, he's intending to have the cell be isolated completely. So they can't just trundle in. And besides, what's Sereg going to do if he "takes over"? Does he know how to perform complex scientific feats?
    4.)Why you gotta be tinklin' in ma cheerios like that, bra?

EDIT:
    Wouldn't Vincete be screwed if Cuerva say "Ok sure you have sole jurisdiction over the prisoner, but as per District Uno rules, you cannot enter the Pits from my territory."

Vincete would need to go back to von Geister asking the dude if he can access from the Ghost King's chambers instead. Bwahahahhaa
    Note the IC post. In particular:
    Second, I ask that aid be given from the city builders to help isolate and improve the chamber holding Subject 0.0, as I like to think of the former former Primera. Perhaps a tunnel running from that chamber, to an underground lab attached to the Central Palace.
    He doesn't want to go through the pits. He wants that cell isolated and attached to a single tunnel, running to a specific, specially designed lab in the lower levels of the main palace. So that the King could access the work at any time, as is his right.

And there will be plenty of security precautions.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-05-18 at 09:14 PM.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Its going to take time to rebuild District One and get that access tunnel and cell refurbishings ready, unless we have builders that literally just 'warp' in buildings like the Protoss.

I suggest you talk to Cuerva for a temporary arrangement while the builders build that dedicated tunnel.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-18 at 09:24 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Its going to take time to rebuild District One and get that access tunnel and cell refurbishings ready, unless we have builders that literally just 'warp' in buildings like the Protoss.

I suggest you talk to Cuerva for a temporary arrangement while the builders build that dedicated tunnel.
    As far as he's concerned, there's no point in going to the chamber until everything is prepared. Science is delicate on the best of days. And I'd wager Von Geister's builders work surprisingly fast.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Is it ok to make a new character in 9th division of Soul Society?
    YAY!!!! Hirokatsu will be happy!!

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    As far as he's concerned, there's no point in going to the chamber until everything is prepared. Science is delicate on the best of days. And I'd wager Von Geister's builders work surprisingly fast.
    Get me that contractor! I need to rebuild District One fast too!
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

18. - Top - End - #1158

Have Geister do another City-Wide renovation.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The point is, again, that Vicente's going to wait until the isolation construction is finished to proceed. He can wait a few days. He's patient.

I am curious how Sereg got those samples, though. Or what he thinks he'll be able to do with them.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-05-18 at 09:45 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1160

The point is, again, that Vicente's going to wait until the isolation construction is finished to proceed. He can wait a few days. He's patient.

I am curious how Sereg got those samples, though. Or what he thinks he'll be able to do with them.
    There's all sorts of needles in the Privaron already. And Sereg's got a big black sword.

Him personally? Probably nothing. Also, that would be telling.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-05-18 at 09:49 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

There's all sorts of needles in the Privaron already. And Sereg's got a big black sword.

Him personally? Probably nothing. Also, that would be telling.
    I don't recall existing needles, and I wonder how well his sword could actually draw flesh or blood, but whatever.

Have fun finding someone else who can resequence genetic fragments on the fly to produce consistent yet divergent effects with the minimum of effort and stimuli.

22. - Top - End - #1162

I don't recall existing needles, and I wonder how well his sword could actually draw flesh or blood, but whatever.

Have fun finding someone else who can resequence genetic fragments on the fly to produce consistent yet divergent effects with the minimum of effort and stimuli.
    Who said he's doing that?

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

...Ooookkkkaaaay. Whatevs. Vicente's gonna do something useful for everyone. Have fun with your plans, Sereg. Don't hurt your brain on the science books.

24. - Top - End - #1164

...Ooookkkkaaaay. Whatevs. Vicente's gonna do something useful for everyone. Have fun with your plans, Sereg. Don't hurt your brain on the science books.
    Like I said, He's not going to be doing anything of the sort probably. But Vicente's not the only person with scientific knowledge in the multiverse.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Like I said, He's not going to be doing anything of the sort probably. But Vicente's not the only person with scientific knowledge in the multiverse.
    But while Vicente might not be the only person of scientific leaning in Las Noches, he's likely by far the one with the greatest intellect. I mean, he'd be the top 0.1% of IQs in the mortal world. He's supposed to be a super-genius, not just a genius. That's kind of the point behind this whole project. I'm almost crippled in my storytelling in the fact that I, myself, am not anywhere close to that level of intelligence. Especially in so many areas.

Consider he's been casually creating devices which easily enter the realm of "comic book science". His cloak, belt, bracers, pellets, etc. All of them hard evidence. This may be biology rather than engineering, but the same mind applies.

If you're saying you're going to suddenly create an NPC with an intellect to rival Vicente's...that's kind of uncool. It's basically making one of Vicente's most basic traits less special, all for...what, exactly?

26. - Top - End - #1166

But while Vicente might not be the only person of scientific leaning in Las Noches, he's likely by far the one with the greatest intellect. I mean, he'd be the top 0.1% of IQs in the mortal world. He's supposed to be a super-genius, not just a genius. That's kind of the point behind this whole project. I'm almost crippled in my storytelling in the fact that I, myself, am not anywhere close to that level of intelligence. Especially in so many areas.

Consider he's been casually creating devices which easily enter the realm of "comic book science". His cloak, belt, bracers, pellets, etc. All of them hard evidence. This may be biology rather than engineering, but the same mind applies.

If you're saying you're going to suddenly create an NPC with an intellect to rival Vicente's...that's kind of uncool. It's basically making one of Vicente's most basic traits less special, all for...what, exactly?
    He's not making Tonics or anything of the sort. There are plenty of mortal scientists he could use for what I have in mind, even. So no, there isn't going to be an NPC as brilliant as Vicente, even though there are a few other PC's on the same level. Sereg doesn't have to be better at science, he just has to do something so stupid it just might work.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Think he meant generic smart guy in the field he's looking for. Like the dude from Antique Roadshows.

"You have an ancient Aztec artifact!??! Here, I know a guy who specializes in ancient Aztec artifacts...

Also, so far, Frozen and Straw have suggested no less than six pairings for Sora.

I have no idea why they hate me so much.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-05-18 at 10:49 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ettin in the Playground

Have Geister do another City-Wide renovation.
    Do note he can do that kind of rebuilding with one of his segunda etapa abilities, Patropolis, but the structures will be made of living tissue, primarily hollow bone. It's what the Palacio Real is made of.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I had an entirely different image in my mind, yet henceforth that awesome picture shall replace it for all eternity.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I had an entirely different image in my mind, yet henceforth that awesome picture shall replace it for all eternity.
    "It has impressive reach, Kazuma-san, but don't forget the hilt is far too blunt. And such a space around where you grip it. A skilled swordsman could take advantage of that.

Also, that post looks ridiculous, and has 11.789 openings. At first glance.
    "