New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores General Town Thread 3

Spoiler
    Show
    Mindfreak, you mispelled Bridle. This one is nonpunny and talks about marriage.
    Go edit for me?
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-06-27 at 08:46 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridal Shores General Town Thread 3

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Blazing Hooves and Hover Heart will notice a noise coming from high above them. It sounds far off and sounds like somebody screaming "AAAAAAGH"

However, after a time it'll get closer, and they'll notice they aren't screaming "Aaaagh" they're screaming "Hugs"

Sunny falls down onto them light as a feather and Starts hugging both of them.

I got a message that somepony here needs a hug?
    Blaze was momentarily sweating by Sunny, his foal heart momentarily jumped but then he put it in check. He hugged with Sunny. Their combineded cuteness was amazing.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    No! Not you! Last time you hugged me, I got brain hugs!" Hover Heart screams as Sunny hugs her. "Nuuuuuuu."
    You cannot escape! The power of hugs solves all problems! Sunny says happily.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight made herself a big bowl of Grape Nuts, and proceeded to munch it down, using her telekinesis to lift a spoon. She finished shortly, and made her way outside to meet up with Mystic.
    So, what do you want to do first? Mystic asks enthusiastically. She has the Silver dragon plushie on her back right now.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-06-27 at 08:44 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154

You cannot escape! The power of hugs solves all problems! Sunny says happily.
    Blaze agrees by putting max cuteness in his hug.
    ((fixed. Because I'm afraid if I said no, you would put me in a fanfic.))
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

So, what do you want to do first? Mystic asks enthusiastically. She has the Silver dragon plushie on her back right now.
    "Well, I'm not sure," said Heartflight. She levitated her husky plush out of her saddlebag and plopped it on her head. "I generally explore by just randomly walking about and seeing what I bump into first. It's fun, but there's probably a more convenient way."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    But... it's not fixed... y'need to go to the first post and edit the title... please?
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-06-27 at 08:50 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

7. - Top - End - #157

((Now it is fixed. Thought you meant in Blaze's profile))
    Blaze hugged even tighter.
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover's eyes roll back into her head as she smiles gleefully. "Too much hugs. Can't be unhappy. HNNNGGGGGG!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I'm not sure," said Heartflight. She levitated her husky plush out of her saddlebag and plopped it on her head. "I generally explore by just randomly walking about and seeing what I bump into first. It's fun, but there's probably a more convenient way."
    Eh, screw convenience. If it's fun, lets go for it. Mystic says starting to go down the stairs.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Icy Touch/Civic Center]

The blue mare yawned as she woke, a surprisingly good and dreamless sleep to be had. She trotted down to the kitchen after doing her usual morning routines.
    Cypress saw Icy enter the kitchen and trotted after her, glad to see someone he knew awake. "Morning, Icy," he said with a sleepy smile.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    Cypress saw Icy enter the kitchen and trotted after her, glad to see someone he knew awake. "Morning, Icy," he said with a sleepy smile.
    "Morning." Icy replied simply, and poured herself a cup of coffee. Then she noticed... the mess in the kitchen. "Did you ponies have a drinking party here last night?"

[Silverpine/Cloud Nine]

"Okay, Silverpine don't panic. Take stock of the situation," he thought aloud.

One, he's floating above a cloud.
    Two, there's somehow a scissor attached to his left forehoof.
    Three, somepony affixed cardboard pegasus winds to his back.
    Four, he's still floating on the cloud.

The answer was clear. He will have to somehow wrestle the the scissor from his forehoof and cut himself loose.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-27 at 09:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Stop trying to analyze me. You don't know a thing." Lemon persisted. It was a fool's persistence. Surrounded by the only ones who could possibly care about him, none were lending a hoof. He was going to break.
    "I'm not analyzing. This is the parlor room scene you insisted on my having right now, remember? So I'm telling you the results of my investigation... The truth you tried to hide."

She said, perfectly calm. She wasn't analyzing: she had all her ducks in a row.

"You thought you could stop me. If you had stopped after the shooting, you could have been safe. But no: you had Cerise send me a letter. The spelling, I think, wasn't yours... But one thing was."

She read the letter aloud, lingering over the part where he called her a detective. I don't remember if the letter said 'little miss detective,' but let's pretend it did. As she did, she played her tape recorder, fast-forwarding to every time he had called her 'little miss detective' in a montage.

"...That was your hoofprint, evidence that blows anything else out of the water. No one had the words but you. No one had Cerise's loyalty but you. No one had the knowledge or the motive but you. You made this crime, from rotten top to rotten bottom!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

"Morning." Icy replied simply, and poured herself a cup of coffee. Then she noticed... the mess in the kitchen. "Did you ponies have a drinking party here last night?"
    As if on que, Sandy groggily stumbled into the kitchen. To say he looked a wreck would be an insult to wrecks everywhere. His fur was all mangy and rumpled, his mane had bits of twig in it, and, if his pained expression was any indication, he was nursing a whopper of a headache. He managed to find a stool and plop down. "Morin'...you two...ow my poor head..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

14. - Top - End - #164

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As if on que, Sandy groggily stumbled into the kitchen. To say he looked a wreck would be an insult to wrecks everywhere. His fur was all mangy and rumpled, his mane had bits of twig in it, and, if his pained expression was any indication, he was nursing a whopper of a headache. He managed to find a stool and plop down. "Morin'...you two...ow my poor head..."
    Cypress stops to think. "Um... I think... there was something.. apples?" He turns and sees Sandy walk in, and begins to laugh. "Well, if Sandy is any indication, I think we had quite a party in here. Mornin' Sandy."
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.

Cypress RP profile

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

Cypress stops to think. "Um... I think... there was something.. apples?" He turns and sees Sandy walk in, and begins to laugh. "Well, if Sandy is any indication, I think we had quite a party in here. Mornin' Sandy."
    "That'll explain... these." She waved a hoof over at the empty wine barrel and cups scattered all over the floor. "If you want an ice compress, I can help you there."

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

"That'll explain... these." She waved a hoof over at the empty wine barrel and cups scattered all over the floor. "If you want an ice compress, I can help you there."
    He nods weakly. "Yes...please..."

He puts a hoof to his head and tries to recall the previous night. "Apple wine? Then...drinking contest? Then...rooms? We...we took two ponies...to their rooms...bluh..."

17. - Top - End - #167

He puts a hoof to his head and tries to recall the previous night. "Apple wine? Then...drinking contest? Then...rooms? We...we took two ponies...to their rooms...bluh..."
    "That's right, we did... who else was there..?"

Cypress RP profile

18. - Top - End - #168

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover's eyes roll back into her head as she smiles gleefully. "Too much hugs. Can't be unhappy. HNNNGGGGGG!"
    Blaze continued to hug her anyways, and motioned for Scarlet to join them.
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's right, we did... who else was there..?"
    "Let me hazard a wild guess. The teacher, that lusty mare, and Fox?" Icy said, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

"Let me hazard a wild guess. The teacher, that lusty mare, and Fox?" Icy said, a ghost of a smile on her lips.
    Sandy nearly went cross-eyed from focusing so hard. "I...remember a pegasus...and a queen of something? She...had a crown...and everything...no foxes though..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-27 at 10:27 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171

"Um, to what lusty mare are you referring? No, it was two ponies I hadn't met, Fox wasn't there... I think..." Cypress laughs more. "Man the last time I was memory-loss drunk was... have I ever been that bad..?"

Cypress RP profile

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy nearly went cross-eyed from focusing so hard. "I...remember a pegasus...and a queen of something? She...had a crown...and everything...no foxes though..."
    "Um, to what lusty mare are you referring? No, it was two ponies I hadn't met, Fox wasn't there... I think..." Cypress laughs more. "Man the last time I was memory-loss drunk was... have I ever been that bad..?"
    Icy shrugged and finished filling the compress with ice. She levitated it over to Sandy.

"You two certainly are having hangovers. And somepony did drink all that wine."

[Silverpine/Below Cloud Nine]

Silverpine managed to grip the scissors in his mouth and began cutting away at the balloons, careful not to touch the tethers just yet. He didn't want himself to be floating away helplessly after all.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm not analyzing. This is the parlor room scene you insisted on my having right now, remember? So I'm telling you the results of my investigation... The truth you tried to hide."

She said, perfectly calm. She wasn't analyzing: she had all her ducks in a row.

"You thought you could stop me. If you had stopped after the shooting, you could have been safe. But no: you had Cerise send me a letter. The spelling, I think, wasn't yours... But one thing was."

She read the letter aloud, lingering over the part where he called her a detective. I don't remember if the letter said 'little miss detective,' but let's pretend it did. As she did, she played her tape recorder, fast-forwarding to every time he had called her 'little miss detective' in a montage.

"...That was your hoofprint, evidence that blows anything else out of the water. No one had the words but you. No one had Cerise's loyalty but you. No one had the knowledge or the motive but you. You made this crime, from rotten top to rotten bottom!"

(Actually the letter did indeed have it saying "little miss detective", I was hoping you caught that *cheers*)

"Fine...little...miss...detective. I hope you're happy. You won. Now because of your interference...you've doomed this carnival completely. This fool Ferias doesn't know how to run it. My plans would have brought new life to this dying dream of my father's, means to an end." He growled, broken. He glanced over at his sister. "Well at least I won't be in this alone in this."
    ===

Fox Trot

For some random reason, Fox Trot sneezed. He wondered if somepony was talking about him. Ah well. He put on another record and sorta just zoned out, his eye fixated on the mare on that poster that's been mentioned several hoof-fuls of time.

===

Gearstride

The lusty mare sneezed, she wondered if somepony was talking ill about her. Whatever the thought didn't last very long. She had no idea where she was at, the only thing that appeared in her mind was one word. Harem.

She opened the door to find out where she was.

(Is she somewhere specific TheAmishpirate?)

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Icy shrugged and finished filling the compress with ice. She levitated it over to Sandy.

"You two certainly are having hangovers. And somepony did drink all that wine."
    He sighed in relief as the ice soothed his throbbing head. She did have a point though; who had drunk all that wine?

*flashback to last night, Silverpine, Gearstride, and Cypress all keep getting refills, Sandy never finishes his first cup*

"...wasn't me..." he mumbled.

EDIT: @Benson:

Spoiler
    Show
    She finds herself in a long hallway, like something out of a castle or dungeon. The ceilings are high, the walls are ornately decorated, and it's all made out of cushions. Even the tapestries are just mosaics of smaller pillows.

After wandering around for a while, she eventually gets to a large door. This one is an actual door, hinges and everything, all made out of pillows and cushions. She opens the door, and finds herself in the outer courtyard of a castle built out of, you guessed it, couch cushions. This is basically the world's largest pillow fort.

After leaving through the front gate, she finds light coming from above. She finds a ladder that leads to a trapdoor. Once opened, it leads...to a shed outside the Civic Center. This shed, trapdoor, and possibly even cave were most certainly not here the previous day.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-27 at 10:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175

He sighed in relief as the ice soothed his throbbing head. She did have a point though; who had drunk all that wine?

*flashback to last night, Silverpine, Gearstride, and Cypress all keep getting refills, Sandy never finishes his first cup*

"...wasn't me..." he mumbled.
    "Oh, well, I had three or four cups... Sandy can't hold his wine, apparently... Silverstride..? Silverstride and What's-his-pine both got pretty drunk..."

Cypress RP profile

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

EDIT: @Benson:

Spoiler
    Show
    She finds herself in a long hallway, like something out of a castle or dungeon. The ceilings are high, the walls are ornately decorated, and it's all made out of cushions. Even the tapestries are just mosaics of smaller pillows.

After wandering around for a while, she eventually gets to a large door. This one is an actual door, hinges and everything, all made out of pillows and cushions. She opens the door, and finds herself in the outer courtyard of a castle built out of, you guessed it, couch cushions. This is basically the world's largest pillow fort.

After leaving through the front gate, she finds light coming from above. She finds a ladder that leads to a trapdoor. Once opened, it leads...to a shed outside the Civic Center. This shed, trapdoor, and possibly even cave were most certainly not here the previous day.
    Aventura Gearstride and the Fortress of Pillows

Gearstride totally thought she was trippin' on something...possibly the apple-wine. But it was also cool. Before leaving the cushion castle she took out a marker she *conveniently* found and wrote on the front gate.

-Property of Lady Aventura Gearstride-All trespassers will be forced to join my harem-

Sweet, her very own pillow fortress. She couldn't wait to show Silverpine. She climbed up the ladder, found herself in a shed, saw that she climbed out of a trap door. The fact that none of these things were before didn't bother her much. She's a world explorer, she'd seen many strange things in her travels.

Weirder was that....the Civic Center was on a large cloud in the skies, obviously there was pocket dimension stuff going on for the shed to lead "underground". Science, must now be done.

The sunlight from the sky made her agonize in pain...bright light makes a hangover worse. "Gaaah...curse Celestia's sun....." She rubbed her temples. The lampshade was still on her head. Her homburg hat with the goggles...not. Dangit, it was missing again. But she was too hungover to notice at the moment. She made her way carefully up the flights of magical cloud stairs and into the civic center.

She stumbled into the kitchen. She took notice of a few other ponies. "Quick...stat...I need a bloody mare cocktail to cure this horrible hangover..." She collapsed, slumping on the table.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-28 at 01:47 AM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh, screw convenience. If it's fun, lets go for it. Mystic says starting to go down the stairs.
    "Sounds good to me," said Heartflight. "That just leaves a simple question. Left, right, or straight?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

"Sounds good to me," said Heartflight. "That just leaves a simple question. Left, right, or straight?"
    To the right! Mystic says starting to walk to the right but waiting on heartflight before she actually goes very fast.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right!" said Heartflight. "Erm, I mean 'right' as an affirmative, not the direction. But I guess that works too," she added as an afterthought. She trotted off after Mystic.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

"Right!" said Heartflight. "Erm, I mean 'right' as an affirmative, not the direction. But I guess that works too," she added as an afterthought. She trotted off after Mystic.
    And the first place they stop at is the bakery!

So, want to stop in here? Mystic asks once they reach the place.