New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX

Although, I suppose Twilight moving back to Canterlot would work for a series Finale.
    Now, that could work, but the impact would be lessened by the whole "teleporting" thing she can do.

Nothing shows up and I'm not sure what kind of image it is.
    The image was broken. Sorry.Here it is.

Warning: if you know the non-pony character in that pic, you will pity poor,poor twilight. The color scheam is uncanny, however.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-08-13 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #902
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Now, that could work, but the impact would be lessened by the whole "teleporting" thing she can do.
    Yeah, but she's the only one who can use it. It's a good walk for the rest of them, and how often does Twilight get caught up in her studies?

And I believe NCIS said it best, when you get used to someone always being there, relying on them, being part of a team, lunch together once a week just isn't the same.

Oh sure, she visits every day at first, but it's still not like running into each other on your errands. Then something happens and she can't make it for a day or two, no big deal so she visits less.

Then something happens and it's a week.

Then a month...

Eventually, she just can't find the time to come visit, what with teaching her own classes, and besides, Dash is busy with her Wonderbolts stuff, Pinkie's got a bakery/catering/party planning/entertainment business, Rarity and Spike are always running a fashion show somewhere, Apple Acres Inc keeps Applejack busy, and Fluttershy... I'm not sure what Fluttershy would be doing actually, but still, you get my point.

Hope that didn't get too dark there at the end. Tried to give everypony a happy ending, and they're still friends, even if they don't get to see each other much anymore.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Just like how Simon rescued Nia, they got married and lived happily ever after and have a son named Kamina.
    Hey, man, I'm studying for my geography test, and I'm stuck on something. What's the name of the river in Egypt?

4. - Top - End - #904
    Banned

biggrin Re: My Little Pony XX

we interupt this quoteblockto bring you my first Brony experience.

2 gals and a guy walk into my gas station. There is discussion which leads to "I would love to see you with a pink cooler!" at the guy. I hold up my phone and ask "what's wrong with pink?"

The gent answers with "yeah, right? Pink is the new black." (which I dislike. Black is the new black. It's also the old black. Why can my color work on it's own?) and, as they go out the door, one of the gals says "mumblemumble mumble 20% cooler"

I crack up. They stop, but not far enough in the door for me to say anything, so I respond the only way I can.

The traditional Metal Salute. \m/,

This elicits a crack-up response from them, and we go about our days.

I am stoked.

Carry on, pony thread.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Hey, man, I'm studying for my geography test, and I'm stuck on something. What's the name of the river in Egypt?
    The Zambezi?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ogre in the Playground

Image dump of one:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #907
    Troll in the Playground

My Denial is the Denial that will reshape the heavens.

As soon as I get a time machine so I can make them write the ending my way.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

8. - Top - End - #908

Eventually, she just can't find the time to come visit, what with teaching her own classes, and besides, Dash is busy with her Wonderbolts stuff, Pinkie's got a bakery/catering/party planning/entertainment business, Rarity and Spike are always running a fashion show somewhere, Apple Acres Inc keeps Applejack busy, and Fluttershy... I'm not sure what Fluttershy would be doing actually, but still, you get my point.
    Fluttershy would be like she was before twilight: a shy, meek pony who cares for her animals. By herself. Alown. Perhapes Rarity would stop by, at least for the first few years.

I cant agree with you about spike, however. He seems like he would stick with twilight, or eventualy go though the dragonic equivulent of puberty and become too big or simply goes and finds a lair for himself after finding that his pony friends are looking tasty.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-08-13 at 11:02 PM.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground

Fluttershy would be like she was before twilight: a shy, meek pony who cares for her animals. By herself. Alown. Perhapes Rarity would stop by, at least for the first few years.

I cant agree with you about spike, however. He seems like he would stick with twilight, or eventualy go though the dragonic equivulent of puberty and become too big or simply goes and finds a lair for himself.
    No, Fluttershy will be doing something she enjoys, keeping ponies safe from wild beasts and wild beasts safe from ponies, and teaching everyone to respect nature, or Ted Turner will beat them up.

And I'm going for a bittersweet ending, not a depressing one.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #910

I tried to put in the typewriter cutie mark, but it ended up a K.I.S.,S violation. The all brown color scheme didn't work, but I kept the 'trench coat brown' outline to distinguish her from a certain farming clan.

So, here we go.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #911

No, Fluttershy will be doing something she enjoys, keeping ponies safe from wild beasts and wild beasts safe from ponies, and teaching everyone to respect nature, or Ted Turner will beat them up.

And I'm going for a bittersweet ending, not a depressing one
    Bah, your right! Its just that that was to obvious not to pass up.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-08-13 at 11:06 PM.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #912
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, I totally forgot about this until now... but I was taking a nap this afternoon and my mind concocted something fairly strange:

Spoilered for weirdness (no grimdark):
    Spoiler
    Show

So essentially, my mind took FiM and made it a Magical Girl show. It's probably a result of watching too much Pretty Cure recently, plus ponies.

Anyway, I came up with kind of an anti-force. (It's probably already been done, but, eh, whatever..)

The Elements of Discord:
    Honesty --> Deceit
    Loyalty --> Betrayal
    Kindness --> Cruelty
    Laughter --> Jeering
    Generosity --> Stinginess
    Magic --> Magic??

They would be an inverse color scheme, and be the main force in front of a bigger baddie, who remains unnamed. It's an interesting concept, I think, and Lauren Faust herself said she wanted MLP:FiM to take more from the pilot episodes. That makes me think she wanted the mane cast to kind of be Crusaders of Friendship. (pun only slightly intended)

I don't really know where I was going with this, but I wanted some thoughts. It might be something I write about eventually.

My brain is weird.
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

13. - Top - End - #913
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    She... has many names. Natalie, Natasha, The Reaver In The Dark Void, and Porty (just between friends, though).
    Huh. Reaves in the Dark Void? We should hook her up with Irbis, they boh have such colorful monikers!

Attempts to capitalize on this weakness will elicit a reaction of "KILL ALL THE THINGS", not "I am paralyzed with fear!".

Note to self: so that's why the hideous ratmen in the basement have been so quiet lately.
    Note to self: buy both the "Rat infested Dungeons" and "miners of the damned" soundtrack CDs as soon as the Halloween store opens.*

WE HAVE FOUND OUR PEACE
    WE ARE SO THIRSTY, SO THIRSTY
    IT'S SO SWEET, SO RED, SO SWEET, SO RED
    WE'LL TEAR YOU APART AND LOVE YOU FOREVER
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am afraid that as soon as you start hitting on me, I have to cut the game. Sorry Raz_Fox, but I'm already in a relationship, and I only like the fillies.
    Too far? Sorry, but ya brought up blood.
    I dunno. I think it's more of an abyssal joke.

Ba-dum tish.
    Well, aye. That is he joke I tried to make. Hmph.

Melancholy is a dark purple, almost black, that drinks in the light.
    that sounds more like depression. My melancholy is usually a swirling dark & navy blue with broad silver streaks like a halo of storms. The background tends towards deep purple if it's more sad than I'm used to handling.

Enjoy being sent up river, SiuiS! And tell me how you like the underside of that bus
    and you even...!!! Hmph. Luckily, it's a VW bus and so entertaining to watch go by...
    PRIZE FOR SHORTEST CALLBACK GOES TO RAZ_FOX
    Except now it's sounding like the title of a wacky harem anime.
    Some part of me thinks that maybe that's what I'm aiming for. I'll have to have EsperDerek do it. He's due for a romantic Harem comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Sometimes friends have to move away, and it's sad, but that doesn't make you not friends anymore. *

And you have to listen to EVERYTHING that Mr. and Mrs. Cake say, not just the interesting parts.
    Snerk. Snerk is my response to this.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I tried to put in the typewriter cutie mark, but it ended up a K.I.S.,S violation. The all brown color scheme didn't work, but I kept the 'trench coat brown' outline to distinguish her from a certain farming clan.

So, here we go.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm liking Whadda more and more as the art progresses. She seems like a fun pony.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

15. - Top - End - #915
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    So, I totally forgot about this until now... but I was taking a nap this afternoon and my mind concocted something fairly strange:

Spoiler
    Show

So essentially, my mind took FiM and made it a Magical Girl show. It's probably a result of watching too much Pretty Cure recently, plus ponies.

Anyway, I came up with kind of an anti-force. (It's probably already been done, but, eh, whatever..)

The Elements of Discord:
    Honesty --> Deceit
    Loyalty --> Betrayal
    Kindness --> Cruelty
    Laughter --> Jeering
    Magic --> Magic??

They would be an inverse color scheme, and be the main force in front of a bigger baddie, who remains unnamed. It's an interesting concept, I think, and Lauren Faust herself said she wanted MLP:FiM to take more from the pilot episodes. That makes me think she wanted the mane cast to kind of be Crusaders of Friendship. (pun only slightly intended)

I don't really know where I was going with this, but I wanted some thoughts. It might be something I write about eventually.

My brain is weird.
    Weirdness response
    Spoiler
    Show

Wouldn't it be funny if the Element of Betrayal kinda doom themselves to betraying thier own group? Wouldn't that work out for the better in the end?
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

16. - Top - End - #916

@WJMill

Oh, I have a idea! The main baddy could be the thing that possesed luna, and it must find the shards of the Elements of Discord to return to physical form...oh,wait, its been done.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #917

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    I'm liking Whadda more and more as the art progresses. She seems like a fun pony.
    Well I think I was always operating on the principle of 'yah, she'd get along well with Pinkie'.

edit- two easter eggs
    the paper says 'if you can read this, you're trying too hard' and the '9 3/4' is a mad hatter reference.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-08-13 at 11:16 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #918
    Banned

So, here we go.

Spoiler
    Show
    I AM NOT TRYING TOO HARD YOU HUSH

Well I think I was always operating on the principle of 'yah, she'd get along well with Pinkie'.

edit- two easter eggs
    the paper says 'if you can read this, you're trying too hard' and the '9 3/4' is a mad hatter reference.
    aawww, you ruined my joke before I could make it XD

ALSO, Whadda is a girl?! I am honestly loop-thrown. I figured, stalking Shimmer... Alas, my heteronormativity is showing. Or something.

19. - Top - End - #919

edit- two easter eggs
    YEAH I SAW THAT
    Dx *cries*
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, I just wanted to pop back in to make sure there was no misunderstanding.

[color="darkgreen"]Which drama? There has been very little, save for a touch here and there. All in all things seem to have been handled very well.

It's also kind of interesting to me that a single comic in a spoiler box is enough to turn you off of the thread. Granted, I know that's not all of it, but I find t strange that even a hint of things you dislike in the fandom (and this is the general you, not you you, Hawk Flight), is cause for alarm.

Some ponies like more mature themes, including grimdark, horror humor, in-depth relationships, and what has been termed "sauce". I don't see why tolerating such things in moderation here in the thread- which is currently about all things My Little Pony, with Friendship is Magic emphasis- is an issue.

Now, it may be my blinders acting up. I've certainly been on the "Wrong and bad and wrong" side of more than a few of those categories. But I am honestly stumped that anything less than 95% canon is unacceptable to some folks.

The ten pages a day I will admit is crazy.
    I have no problem with people liking these things. I can't for the life of me understand why, but I have no problem with them liking it. My problem is when these things are not properly marked so that those of us who don't like them or are openly disturbed by them can unwittingly stumble across them. (That's actually my only big issue with the comics section of Equestria Daily, just for the record....)

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but my fun is ruined. It was ruined by someone saying we suck and they're leaving.

And no, I don't want someone to apologize for it. I'm a big girl and I can take care of my own emotions.

But I am saying what upset me in hopes it get better. Maybe it will actually work.
    And that's all I was doing as well. I wasn't saying "you guys suck and I'm leaving", and if that's how you read it I'm sorry you misinterpreted it. What I was saying was "I thought I'd give it another try, but I'm being turned off of it for these reasons."

I will confess that 4 AM haze didn't help matters in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Okay, due to urging from brazen shield I'm posting exactly what it is that bothered me.

Ponies are meat eaters theory: I have no problem with the theory itself. I have a problem with people who are maintaining that theory looking at it like the ponies are monster for possibly doing it.

Celestia is an Iron Hoofed tyrant because this is the way it works in the real world:
    This theory just bugs me. It's not as big as some stuff, but it was a factor.
    unmarked Grimdark images/Grimdark images in spoilers of more "Pony" pictures/Grimdark things in unmarked spoilers: Pretty self explanatory. This has made me no longer want to even look at image dumps, or even so much as open a spoiler. There goes the majority of what I did in the thread. Examples include, Sweetiebuse, the aforementioned cannibalism, "Cupcakes" comics, and something that legitimately traumatized me involving mind control. Since then, I've skipped episodes of Gargoyles or Darkwing Duck because they involved mind control. No, I'm not kidding.
    The inability to join in on conversations: Nothing I can do about this one. Just one other thing that was a factor.

This is just what I recall off the top of my head. There were more things, I just can't think of them right now. The "Apparently you didn't care that much" thing was just an insensitive joke. I really do want to keep contact with you guys, I just no longer desire to participate in this thread. Maybe in the future, but not right now.

My enjoyment of this thread is pretty much dead. I'm leaving, partially because I'm worried I'll see/read something that will kill my enjoyment of something I genuinely like, or just make me no longer want to watch the show at all.

Expecting you guys to change for the sake of my own tastes is selfish and unreasonable. Hence why I decided I'd rather leave. I made my leaving public in the hope that more people from this thread would start contacting me. Since I've clarified things with Kris, and he can just PM me if there are any other problems, I'm seriously going this time. If you want a clarification on something, please PM me since I won't be responding in thread.

I want to assure you guys that I have no problem with you, or with the fact that you like some of this. If I did, I wouldn't have repeatedly asked people to contact me outside of the thread. I have a problem with some of the stuff you like though, and due to the presence of a rather large amount of it, I'm leaving.

EDIT: Also, Irbis, you can PM me. Trixie said you were worried that you wouldn't be able to, but you can.
    I couldn't have said it better myself, Soft. It's the unmarked grimdark images that are my major problems.

Just for the record, I know how you feel about the mind control thing, because the 'pony cannibalism' one (with Applebloom) similarly traumatized me ... I haven't been able to eat stew since.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Well, we have now heard from both Lex Kat and Soft Serve that starting the thread up without Trixie hurt her. I don't know about you guys, but I see a bit of both sides here:

1) Trixie obviously puts a lot of love and effort into her OPs, and from what I've gathered, specifically asked that we wait for her.

2) Some of the comments at thread start directed at both Trixie and Brazen were a bit rude (even if meant in jest)

3) Waiting for X hours is no fun.

Something I was wondering about, could we not make some sort of compromise here? Obviously Thread XX is shot for now, but if we can somehow guarantee Trixie does the OP, would that at all help?

What I was thinking, if we get mod permission, perhaps we could make an "Overflow Thread" for when a thread fills, so that we can continue discussion until Trixie comes by. This way, Trixie gets to continue doing the OPs, the conversation doesn't halt, and everybody is happy. Only problem is that it technically breaks the 1 thread per topic rule, meaning mod permission would be mandatory.

Thoughts?
    I would just like to throw my wholehearted agreement behind this. Though I think I like Deadly's idea a bit better:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I may have missed some update from the mods in recent months or something...

But I don't remember the 50 page rule ever being particularly strict. Mostly a left-over from back when the site was having trouble, IIRC.

So... I don't see why the mods couldn't be convinced to occasionally let the thread go past 50 pages, for a short time, just to allow Trixie to make the new one.

I could be wrong, of course. Only the mods could tell, but they're reasonable people after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    As much as the drama is making me want to scream and shout and run about and yell at you, I'm not gonna. Because of three thing that I think some people are forgetting.

Love.
    Tolerance.
    Ponies.

As cheesy as that may sound, it's still true. It doesn't matter if you're a shipper, a cannibal author, an episode-mimicking author, a lurker, an artist, a harem-pony, a roleplayer, an OP maker or just your run of the mill goddess, everyone here loves and tolerates each other because we all. Love. Ponies.

Just try and remember that, okay?
    I completely agree with Lix on this one. But I also think tolerance goes both ways: Those of us who are disturbed by some of these things should be tolerant of those who do, but those of you who do should also be tolerant of us and do your best to assure we don't have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Well, sir, you are wrong, for reasons that I will reveal in the below spoiler:

Spoiler
    Show

...Darnit, Pinkie, that wasn't what I meant to say.
    I just wanted to say that this image alone made checking back worth it. That image is now bookmarked and saved on every storage device I own.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #921

I AM NOT TRYING TOO HARD YOU HUSH

aawww, you ruined my joke before I could make it XD

ALSO, Whadda is a girl?! I am honestly loop-thrown. I figured, stalking Shimmer... Alas, my heteronormativity is showing. Or something.
    Well consider that the 'stalk-chain' has no male participants. Also the ship at this point could well be a 'friend'-ship
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #922
    Dwarf in the Playground

@WJMill

Oh, I have a idea! The main baddy could be the thing that possesed luna, and it must find the shards of the Elements of Discord to return to physical form...oh,wait, its been done.
    Yeah, see, I haven't read any other fanfics except for Thanqol's Grounded, The Old Stories, and a good chunk of A Study in Rainbows. So these are things my head came up with on its own. Are they really called the Elements of Discord? ;p
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

23. - Top - End - #923

Ok, just finished reading Semper Fidelis.

Spoiler
    Show
    I definitely enjoyed it. I honestly haven't read many adventure type stories like this before but I really liked this. I had already read the first chapter when you posted it here but the rest I had remained mostly unspoilered to. It's funny but one the most stand-out things was Scorpan. After he went human again he was just fun to listen to, he was quite enthusiastic. As a minor point I also liked seeing Colgate toward the end because she's a background pony that I never get to see in stories.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, see, I haven't read any other fanfics except for Thanqol's Grounded, The Old Stories, and a good chunk of A Study in Rainbows. So these are things my head came up with on its own. Are they really called the Elements of Discord? ;p
    Eeyup.

That fic has been around since... May I think.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Troll in the Playground

Well, aye. That is he joke I tried to make. Hmph.
    No, no. Abyssals are Solars with the batteries put in backwards. Also, potential Woobies.

I caught it, but I guess you missed my post. Also, my picture of Secret from KoC apparently died... Kind of fitting I suppose.

Bah, your right! Its just that that was to obvious not to pass up.
    Yup, so Spike gets to help Rarity, Rarity is famous in the fashion world, Twilight's a famous magical researcher and teacher, Rainbow Dash is in the Wonderbolts, Fluttershy is an wildlife researcher/park ranger, Pinkie is a baker/entertainer/professional party thrower, and Applejack runs a highly succeesful business. They're not as close as they used to be, but they're all happy, and got that way because they helped each other overcome their problems.

Applebloom is an architect, Scootaloo is an Xtreme Sports Scooter-er, and Sweetie Belle is a famous singer.

Trixie is a famous Hoss Vegas performer, Gilda and Prince Blueblood wound up in an arranged marriage (would you inflict either of them on anyone else? ), Braeburn is the new Mayor of Appleoosa, and that Buffalo who's name I can't remember is the chief(ess?) of his/her tribe, Big Mac finally solved Pi to the last digit (and figured out Pinkie Pie while he was at it ).

Derpy, Dinky and Dr. Whooves continue their adventures in Space/Time, while Ditzi, Dinky, and Didgeri Doo continue to explore the Outback of Hosstralia.

Lyra and Bon-Bon finally defeat the last of Bon-Bon's evil twins (OR DO THEY?!) and live happily ever after, most of the time.

Luna and Celestia get some much needed family counseling, and with the rising popularity of Pinkie's Night Clubs (perfectly family friendly, except for the hours), Luna has plenty of ponies who appreciate the beautiful nights she brings for them.

Basically, everyone figures out what they want to do and goes for it, and while yes, they miss the old days, have bad days, and occasional set backs, by and large, they are truly happy. Except for Gilda, because she made Fluttershy cry, and Blueblood, because he's a pompous donkey.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #926

Yep. TBH I'm still not a big fan of 'Luna was possesed'. Similarly, I feel that just pairing off the mane cast to enemies 1:1 doesn't really make me more excited to read a fic of this nature.

I'd suggest an OC or tabula rasa background character for the villain, and maybe dropping the five elements of Discord to three. This makes the villains more competent, opens up quite a few character arcs that were closed off to the Big Bad, and overall makes it less cliche than if Nightmare Moon was the villain.

Might I suggest you use fire?
    Fight fire with fire; I like it. Summon the Free Man. We have to kill fast and sometimes bullets too slow.
    Last edited by dromer; 2011-08-13 at 11:53 PM.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground

Here's a picture of Secret, The Woobiest Abyssal, that hopefully won't stop working.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-08-14 at 12:15 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #928

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    Fight fire with fire; I like it. Summon the Free Man. We have to kill fast and sometimes bullets too slow.
    I believe the friendly neighborhood gang of ORKZ have some advice:
    paint the bullets red

da red ones go faster.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929

Naw, there called the elements of chaos, but the same basic rules apply.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    As much as the drama is making me want to scream and shout and run about and yell at you, I'm not gonna. Because of three thing that I think some people are forgetting.

Love.
    Tolerance.
    Ponies.

As cheesy as that may sound, it's still true. It doesn't matter if you're a shipper, a cannibal author, an episode-mimicking author, a lurker, an artist, a harem-pony, a roleplayer, an OP maker or just your run of the mill goddess, everyone here loves and tolerates each other because we all. Love. Ponies.

Just try and remember that, okay?
    I just wanted to say how much I agree with this.

Spoiler
    Show

The Elements of Discord:
    Honesty --> Deceit
    Loyalty --> Betrayal
    Kindness --> Cruelty
    Laughter --> Jeering
    Magic --> Magic??

My brain is weird.
    Just a thought.
    Spoiler
    Show
    How about Greed instead of Stinginess. Also, the opposite of magic could still be magic if you make it clear the magic is being used for evil.

That was pretty funny, actually. I'll have to remember it.

Also, if anyone played Super Fluttershy Land 2, there's a new pony hack of a Mario game out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8a4ZAXeWJY