New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    You know what? I was about to, and then I decided that I didn't want to give Cracked the traffic if they're going to do something like that. I will just sit here and keep watching Fluttershy trample that orphanage instead.
    It's not all that great of an article, something like "6 misconceptions about quiet people". Then at the end it goes something along the lines of there is nothing wrong people, except people that are intolerant. And Bronies. Paraphrased a bit, except for the ending. And the word Bronies linked to a previous article about the fandom (With lots of flame in the comments).
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    It's not all that great of an article, something like "6 misconceptions about quiet people". Then at the end it goes something along the lines of there is nothing wrong people, except people that are intolerant. And Bronies. Paraphrased a bit, except for the ending. And the word Bronies linked to a previous article about the fandom (With lots of flame in the comments).
    Ah, well that's a shame now isn't it. Time to fire the orbital friendship cannon then I guess!

3. - Top - End - #183

You know what? I was about to, and then I decided that I didn't want to give Cracked the traffic if they're going to do something like that. I will just sit here and keep watching Fluttershy trample that orphanage instead.
    Still watching that, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Not really here yet, just had a couple of minutes before work and managed to sneak some Wi-Fi. Can't respond to everything, but I checked this, and I think I get the joke.

The whole point of the article is lecturing ponies on how if you don't try to understand others, you end up making incorrect assumptions of them. In this case, she uses quiet people.

In the end, she says first "Basically, nobody's wrong, except for people who aren't willing to accept the other group of people they don't understand. " And then uses the "And Bronies." crack. I think it's hypocritical humor, she lectures for a few pages on how to treat a group, and then turns around and pins assumptions on a completely different group of ponies.

That's not to say that it's funny. It's pretty lame, actually.
    Wow. That's bad enough that I didn't even catch it until you pointed it out. Still at the same time seems like a last ditch effort to get one more laugh out of the article. Kind of a sign of bad writing if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Not really a shot, it was clearly a joke.

A joke she stole from one of the Austin Powers movies, where it was originally "the Dutch"
    You know, it probably doesn't help that it's been nearly a decade since I've seen any of these? I feel like I need to remedy that. I may be doing an Austin Powers movie night tonight.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-18 at 12:51 PM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

4. - Top - End - #184

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Not really a shot, it was clearly a joke.

A joke she stole from one of the Austin Powers movies, where it was originally "the Dutch"
    There are two kinds of people that I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures, and the Dutch.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

It was an alright article. Just very joke sparse with a crack at Bronies at the end. Which managed to get as least me to read the article and Titanium Fox to post a link to it. Therefore from their prospective it was a success for the cost of two words.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

Skim, skim, skim, skim the crazy fast ponythread!~

Yeah, I- WAIT WAIT WAIT! Hold Everything!

Has the cast of OotS been ponified yet? I refuse to believe we've come this far and never done it before!

Re: Dungeons (in the place you were banished to) and Dragons: I read the part about dragons on the moon and immediately thought "Dude! Ponies + Dragonmech!"

Re: Pony Dreams: Here's a topic we had on Canterlot. I had a couple of pony dreams but I think my favourite was this one.

No, I can't be bother to repost, why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Fanfic Time Again! Revised and expanded now. Feedback welcome!

Change of Life, Chapter 1
    Spoiler
    Show
    “I can’t thank you enough.” Fluttershy told Applejack as the two ponies walked out behind her cottage. “Are you sure this isn’t too much trouble?”.

“Shucks no,” Applejack replied, “Ah know you been talkin’ about expandin’ your garden for a while now, and what with the last rain an’ all it’s the best time to be pulling out that old tree stump that’s in your way.”

“Oh, that’s so nice of you.” replied Fluttershy. “You’re sure you don’t mind? I just haven’t been able to do a thing about it by myself. It’s so old and hard and tangled and no matter how much I tried I couldn’t budge it.”

“Now don’t you worry, sugarcube. Ah’ve hauled out a ton o’ stumps in my day, an’ this one’s no diff’rent. Just show me the problem an lemme take a look at it.”

Fluttershy led Applejack to the object in question, a misshapen lump that looked as if it could have been as much rock as wood. “Here it is. You can see that my animal friends and I tried to dig it out, but we had to give up. In the end none of them would even go near it.”

Applejack gave the stump an appraising look, then carried over tools and rope from her cart. “That’s a right ugly one for sure. Almost looks like we oughta get Pinkie to come by and laugh at it while we get to pullin’ it up.” She set to work, rigging a framework for a block and tackle and attaching a stout rope to the stump. “Now how it works is that you’ll steady the frame and keep an eye on the stump while Ah’m doing the heavy pullin’.” she explained to Fluttershy, helping her into a harness cabled to the frame’s top. “After it’s out Ah’ll load it on the cart and haul it away.” She positioned Fluttershy behind the stump and made sure the rope was taut, then climbed into the yoke attached to the block and tackle and took her place in front of the recalcitrant stump. “OK, sugarcube, you ready?”

“I... I guess so.” Fluttershy replied.

“All right then. One, two, three, and heave!” Applejack surged forward against her yoke, relaxed, then surged forward again, each tug loosening the stump slightly as Fluttershy flapped backwards against her own rope, keeping the frame braced. “An heave! An heave! It’s givin’ way, Ah kin feel it. One more time, an HEAVE!”

Over at Sugarcube Corner, The Cakes found themselves diving for cover as Pinkie Pie suddenly went into convulsions in the kitchen, bits of batter and utensils flying everywhere.

“Woah. I never felt one like that before!”

Applejack wasn’t sure what had happened. She felt the stump give way; then as she came to a stop from her final pull it felt as if something twisted her inside out and the world went grey as she struggled to stay on her hooves. As she fought off the dizziness that threatened to envelop her, something cut through the mental fog and brought her back to full attention; Fluttershy’s scream.

Opening and focusing her eyes, she found that she had somehow backed out of the yoke and was facing Fluttershy, who was looking at her own back in shock as Applejack felt a sense of deja vu.

Her wings were missing. There was no sign of injury, no blood; just a bare yellow back under the harness.

“Oh mah gosh, Fluttershy! What happened?”

Fluttershy looked up at Applejack. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened, but no sound came out.

“Fluttershy? Say somethin’!”

“Applejack. Look behind you.” the yellow pony managed to squeak.

Applejack’s whipped her head around, thinking that something was approaching them from the Everfree Forest. She found her line of sight partially blocked by feathers. Orange feathers. Sprouting from her back. “What the hay?” She looked them up and down. There was no doubt about it; she had pegasus wings growing from her back. She looked back toward Fluttershy and found the other pony looking at the hole where the stump had been, which had a few wisps of smoke or perhaps mist coming from it; of the stump itself there was no sign, just the dangling end of a rope from the block and tackle.

Fluttershy looked back up at Applejack. “I don’t understand.” she said quietly. “The stump came up and then I fell down and when I got back up it was all like this.”

“Lemme get you outta that harness, and then we better get Twilight.” Applejack replied.

Twilight Sparkle realized that it was going to be one of those days when Pinkie Pie burst into the library with a breathless story about something that was going to be even doozier than the dooziest doozy ever and could her science machine maybe help her figure out what the doozyness was? Her attempts to get Pinkie to explain further had only resulted in a litany of physical symptoms that taken in aggregate made Twilight wonder if Sugarcube Corner could possibly still be standing, and just about the time that she had finally begun to consider if perhaps hooking Pinkie Pie up to the brain scanner might not be productive after all there came a pounding on the library door.

“Twilight? You at home? We got a real problem here!” came Applejack’s voice.

Twilight started to answer, but before she could reply Pinkie was at the door, throwing it open to reveal Applejack and Fluttershy. She was distracted from the entry of her two friends as Pinkie staggered backwards, performed a theatrical faint, and then bounced back up saying “So that’s what my Pinkie Sense was trying to tell me!”

“Pinkie, what in the world are you talking about?” Twilight turned to Applejack and Fluttershy. “Do you two have any idea what she’s talking...” she broke off as she finally took a good look at the pair.

“Yeah, Ah think Ah might have some idea what she’s talkin’ about. You got anything in those books of yours about this kinda thing?” Applejack replied.

“Oh wow Fluttershy did you lend Applejack your wings? Why didn’t you ask me first I would have totally wanted to try them out hey Twilight does that mean I can borrow your horn?” Pinkie interjected, bouncing enthusiastically up and down.

“PINKIE!” Applejack and Twilight shouted in unison. The pink pony stopped and flopped down on her haunches, mercifully silent for the moment.

“Ah cain’t rightly say what happened, Twilight.” Applejack began. “Fluttershy and Ah were just pullin’ out an old tree stump behind her cottage and when it came up everything went crazy and then we were like this.”

Twilight looked over at Fluttershy, who only nodded. Her brow wrinkled in thought. “Spontaneous magical transformations are highly unusual, and usually transitory.” She turned and called up the library stairs. “Spike! I need your help down here!” She paused. “Of course, this could also be something from the Everfree Forest that we’re dealing with. Pinkie, can I count on you for something?”

“You can always count on me, Twilight!” Pinkie responded, saluting. “What can I do you for?”

“Run and get Zecora. There’s no blue spots in evidence, but Poison Joke isn’t the only surprise the Everfree has. I could use her advice on this.”

“Okie Dokey Lokey! I’ll be back with her in a jiffy-wiffy!” and with that Pinkie was out the door.

Meanwhile, Spike had responded to Twilight’s call. “What is it, Twi? I wasn’t finished cleaning upstairs... Oh my gosh, what happened to Fluttershy? And Applejack? Is Discord back?”

“I doubt it, but you had better take a letter to the Princess anyway. But first, I need you to help me find some reference books.”

Fluttershy tried to give Applejack a reassuring smile as Twilight began directing Spike around the library’s shelves. She’d had time to get over her initial shock, and standing in the familiar surroundings of the library tree she found herself feeling more at ease. She didn’t understand what had happened to the two of them, but she was certain that if anypony could get to the bottom of it, it was Twilight.

Twilight looked up from where she had been consulting one of her books and trotted back over to the pair. “Just to be sure, before Pinkie comes back with Zecora I should make sure that this isn’t just a conventional spell effect.” She lowered her head and concentrated, her horn growing brighter and brighter until she released a shining wave of purple and white magic over Applejack and Fluttershy.

Applejack closed her eyes as Twilight’s spell washed over her. Blinking away the afterimage, she looked at her back, then Fluttershy’s, but saw no change. “Ah take it that means what you said.”

Twilight nodded. “I didn’t think it was likely, but I wanted to be sure before I started looking at alternative explanations. Now I can continue my research while we wait for Pinkie to get back with Zecora.” She turned back toward the table where Spike had been dutifully stacking tomes when the library door flew open, revealing not Pinkie or Zecora but a confused Rainbow Dash.

“What the hay is going on, Twilight? I saw Pinkie heading into the Everfree, and when I asked her what was up she gave me this crazy story about Applejack having Fluttershy’s wings...” She broke off, finally registering the sight of the two ponies in question off to the side of Twilight and Spike’s work area. “Wait, it’s true?”

Twilight sighed. “Applejack and Fluttershy encountered some unexplained phenomenon that appears to have transposed their pony types.”

“Pheno-what? Never mind. So you’re gonna fix Fluttershy, right?”

Applejack’s feathers literally ruffled. “Yer concern is downright touchin’, Rainbow.”

Fluttershy began to say something, but Rainbow Dash cut her off. “What? It’s Fluttershy that has the problem here.”

“Hold on there, it’s not like Ah wasn’t affected too!”

“Yeah, now you’ve got Fluttershy’s wings!”

Twilight attempted to interject. “Actually, Rainbow, that’s not strictly true.”

“What’s not true about it?” Rainbow Dash pointed a hoof at Fluttershy. “No wings.” She pointed at Applejack. “Wings. Seems pretty simple to me.”

Applejack glared at Dash as her new appendages flared. “Dangnabbit, Dash, I didn’t take anything from Fluttershy!”

Rainbow glared back, her own wings flared in return. “So what are those on your back, then?”

Applejack paused, her pinions folding back to her sides. “Uh, well, it was an accident. We just pulled up an old stump and this happened.”

“That’s right.” Fluttershy managed to get in.

“Rainbow, you’re not helping here.” Twilight added. “Zecora and I will figure out what happened, and if we can’t the Princess will. Oh, right! Spike, take a letter.”

Rainbow Dash looked from Fluttershy to Twilight and back again. “Fine. Fluttershy, you let me know if you need anything.” and with that she sped back out the library door and into the sky.

Applejack watched Rainbow Dash take off, her wings starting to open as if she intended to follow, then settling back again. “If that don’t just beat all.”

“Don’t feel bad, Applejack.” comforted Fluttershy. “She doesn’t really mean anything by it.”

Applejack sighed. “Ah reckon not. Ah am sorry about yer wings.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like I live in the clouds, after all. I can get by on the ground for a while.”

“Now send that off to the Princess, Spike, and we’ll get back to... Oh, Zecora, I’m so glad you were able to make it!” came Twilight’s voice, as she spotted the zebra through the still-open door. Zecora, clad in her traveling cloak and carrying full saddlebags, entered the library accompanied by Pinkie Pie.

“The pink one’s tale took much explaining, of wings one losing and one gaining; such things are not unknown to me, unusual as they might be.”

“That’s a relief.” said Applejack as she tried to keep Pinkie from poking her and Fluttershy.

“I can tell you that it’s not any sort of conventional magical effect.” put in Twilight. “Any light you can shed on the situation is welcome.”

Zecora walked over to the end of the table that Spike and Twilight had not already covered in tomes and began to unpack her saddlebags. “There grows within the Everfree, fungi and herbs of mystery; some have been known to induce change, from harmless pranks to ones most strange.”

Twilight blushed. “We all remember the Poison Joke. Do you think that this is related?”

Zecora finished laying out her bottles and packages. “I must perform some simple tests to indicate the course that’s best.” She indicated that Applejack and Fluttershy should come over, and began to examine them carefully, checking their bodies and looking in their eyes, mouths, and ears while making thoughtful noises. Twilight followed the process with interest, though she was also occupied with preventing the equally intrigued Pinkie Pie from ‘helping’.

Zecora finally concluded her examination and shook her head. “No obvious signs can I perceive, no traces that the change did leave. But this is not cause for despair; I still have treatments to prepare.”

“Now hold on there Zecora. If ya cain’t see any signs of what did this, how can ya treat it?”

Zecora smiled. “The lack is in itself a clue; such subtle causes are but few. If they indeed have caused your plight, I shall attempt to make it right.” and with that she began to select ingredients.

“Not to dispute your expertise, Zecora, but are you sure this approach will work?” asked Twilight.

“You’re right; assumptions traps can be, these ponies safety should be key. My dosages cannot cause harm; there is no need for an alarm.” The zebra expertly mixed her potion, dividing it into two portions and giving it to Applejack and Fluttershy, who drank it down.

“So, that’s it, then?” asked Spike.

Applejack and Fluttershy looked at each other. Nothing seemed to be happening. “Um, how long before it takes effect?” Fluttershy asked softly.

“For caution’s sake I did prepare your dosage with the utmost care; a few hours, a day, no more, should see you as you were before.”

“A day?” exclaimed Applejack.

Zecora nodded. “If to the cause I am correct, that is the time you can expect.”

“That’s fine.” put in Fluttershy. “Thank you very much, Zecora. If you’d like, I’ll walk back to the forest with you.”

Zecora smiled as she put away her ingredients. “I tell you with sincerity; I would enjoy the company.”

“Um, Fluttershy, you mind if Ah stay with you tonight? Just in case an’ all.”

“Not at all, Applejack, if that’s what you want.”

“Thanks. Twi, could you please go out to the farm and let Big Mac know that Ahm, well, kinda indisposed until tomorrow?”

“Sure, AJ, no problem. And I’ll keep up my research, too, just in case.”

“Thanks t’you, too. An Pinkie, Ah’d appreciate it if this whole thing didn’t get talked up all over town. Ah don’t need to be gawked at any more that Ah already have been.”

Pinkie Pie cocked her head, staring at Applejack for a long moment, the nodded, holding one hoof up and the other over her heart. “Pinkie Promise, AJ.”

“Thanks as well, Pinkie.” Applejack walked over to where Zecora had joined Fluttershy by the door, and the three headed out for Fluttershy’s house.
    I liked it. Looking forward to more!
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Were you around during DBC's time? He had quite an interesting theory that made Equestria an extension of the World Tree...I think Celestia and Luna were Loki's daughters, actually, a la Sleipnir.
    I was thinking the same thing. *sigh* I rather miss bobcat hanging out here.

Come to think of it, we've shed a lot of posters as the threads have passed.

I like it, I love it.

Oh! I'm going to work in the cutie mark as some sort of personal glyph, of which I'll be casting and drawing everywhere I can. my DM even foolishly had a traveling merchant have a magic unending stick of chalk. You know THAT mess is going to be used for mass graffiti at every opportunity
    Now that's a useful item. What happens if you break a small bit off, or grind the tip to powder? There are some rather nifty things that can be done with sufficient chalk dust...

As for pony dreams, I've had two that I can remember any sort of detail on. One of them was a ponythread meetup(convention?) where people were either generic people or their avatars. It took place in a rather large, wood-floored building, complete with vendor tables and display booths. (Yes, I know this is a bit odd for a meetup, but it seemed normal at the time.) The only display booth I remember was the one in which DBC was showing off Baron Awesome who was, for some reason, pony-sized. That bird didn't like me.

All I can remember from the other one is that Spike was a lich, and that I awoke with a nagging feeling that Bleakbane was to blame.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post

I'm still here!

Mostly because I'm procrastinating right now.

9. - Top - End - #189

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post

Has the cast of OotS been ponified yet? I refuse to believe we've come this far and never done it before!
    If it hasn't, somepony has to do it.

You must! You must!

Yes, yes we have, and it makes me a very sad pony to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    I'm still here!

Yay! (Insert Flutter-Yay here; OP is incomplete and I'm feeling slightly lazy. )

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

10. - Top - End - #190

Assuming they are not, here is my first step to remedying this travesty.
    http://imgur.com/a/WcJcG#1

Any ideas on cutie marks for them?
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2011-10-18 at 01:25 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    I'm still here!

I noticed! I'm quite glad to see both you and Irbis posting. I just didn't really have anything to say in response to your posts...

Hold on, I could have just said hi, couldn't I? This is why I shouldn't post while I'm this sleepy.

Hi Irbis!

Hi Soft Serve!

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

I noticed! I'm quite glad to see both you and Irbis posting. I just didn't really have anything to say in response to your posts...

Hold on, I could have just said hi, couldn't I? This is why I shouldn't post while I'm this sleepy.

Hi Irbis!

Hi Soft Serve!
    Hi Gadora!

Now I'm going to go on a bike ride. See you bronies and Pegasises later.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

heres one for you Lix

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-18 at 01:43 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Some thoughts:

Elan: Maybe a lute, or a rapier.
    Roy: The Greenhilt sword?
    Haley: Probably a bag of money. Or a bow?
    V: Something magic-y. Spellbook?
    Durkon: Hammer, lightning bolt, or a combination.
    Belkar: Daggers. Probably soaked in blood.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-18 at 01:32 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    heres one for you Lix

Spoiler
    Show
    You have to go to the image location not just, the page of it.

16. - Top - End - #196

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm...

Probably his sword.
    A story book. He's all about the narrative after all.
    A stack of coins or maybe a bag of money.
    A bloody dagger? Or if that's too grim for ponies, a white cat :P
    A mug of ale
    Mmm, a spell book maybe? Or perhaps ♂♀?

Oh and relevant to the thread title (has it been posted yet?):
    Spoiler
    Show

And more Fausticorn:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground

The Greenhilt sword for Roy? Shiny pretty gold and/or gems for Haley? A lute for Elan? A bloodied dagger (with or without Mr. Scruffy pawprints?) for Belkar? A, uh, hammer (with or without lightning bolts?) for Durkon, and a spellbook for V? These aren't really that deep or original, though, maybe someone can come up with something more fitting.

Edit: Curse you, ninjas of pony thread!
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-18 at 01:38 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

I actually ninja-ed people? It must be because of my training by Rarity-sensei.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Hrmm, where was it...

*rummaging in Dropbox*

Ah, here it is. Left side, top row.

(WARNING: SUPER HUGE)

Or, if you prefer it in gallery form.

[EDIT]: Of course, don't take that to mean the project shouldn't be undertaken. Always nice to see more artists roundabouts...
    Last edited by AlterForm; 2011-10-18 at 02:00 PM.

21. - Top - End - #201

But now we also have new posters! Like me! And Nameless! And the rest and Gilligan! Here on Gilligan's Isle! Wait I think I got confused again...

Now that's a useful item. What happens if you break a small bit off, or grind the tip to powder? There are some rather nifty things that can be done with sufficient chalk dust...
    From his exact description of it, it sounds like there's not a whole LOT of dust that comes off of it, but he's going to be hard pressed to tell me that NO dust will come off it at all. Given a sufficient amount of time I can get all the dust I need, and considering that as an elf I don't sleep but as a wizard I have to trance with simple tasks for eight hours anyway...
    *slowclap*

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

You have to go to the image location not just, the page of it.
    fixed that

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Were you around during DBC's time? He had quite an interesting theory that made Equestria an extension of the World Tree...I think Celestia and Luna were Loki's daughters, actually, a la Sleipnir.
    relevant to that..somewhat

http://rannva.deviantart.com/art/Granny-Pie-259815313
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-18 at 01:50 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

23. - Top - End - #203

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    heres one for you Lix

Spoiler
    Show
    So saved.

*Applauds*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Hrmm, where was it...

*rummaging in Dropbox*

Ah, here it is. Left side, top row.

(WARNING: SUPER HUGE)

Or, if you prefer it in gallery form.
    Hayley and Roy are sickeningly cute as Ponies.

EDIT: Also, aww. Neither Jade nor Haybuck are in there.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-18 at 01:58 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #204

Like alterform posted OOTS pony's been done, can also check the first ponytar thread in arts and crafts. they are interspersed there.

I have not been the best of pony yo be around in the last month. fact is I haven't been keeping up with pony thread, and probably won't in the future either. it's not pony burn-out. let's just say if I show myself it will be at the same frequency as Jahkaivah does now.

my cupcakes bring all the colt to the yard
    and they're like, it's better than yours
    darn right, it's better than yours
    I could show you, and party hard

that's the first thing that poped into my head

and since it's close to nightmare night....

Spoiler
    Show

Searching for my Cutie mark?
    I want it now.
    Let's all start.
    Perhaps we should search together.
    Three of a kind.
    help one another.
    Now and forever.
    Weeee.
    La la la la, etc, etc…

Searching for Cutie marks,
    talents we will find,
    a secret club we will form
    with this goal in mind.

First we're going to stay up late
    Sew up capes and seek our fate.
    with ideas a-plenty
    we will get our marks and celebrate.

Wait, I've got a better plan
    to fill our flanks in quick time span.
    Let's find a creature no one’s seen
    and creature catchers we’ll be.

Searching for cutie marks,
    creatures in a sack,
    tie it up and show it off
    just wait ‘til we get back.

The ponies in town and all around,
    will see the awesome marks we found,
    They'll be so impressed I do declare,
    that they will all just stare.
    Wheeee..

I say that we rescue chicken
    lost in Everfree and then
    take her safely back to home,
    and cutie marks soon we will see.

What are we doing? Think, now.
    If we get ourselves a clubhouse base,
    we can plan our adventures
    and then earn our marks in quicker pace.

drawing up a map,
    set up all activities
    it will be a snap.

Because Miss Cherrie Lee
    is the best teacher we know,
    she tells us to be prepared for
    our school Talent Show.

She'll be so pleased by our success,
    that she'll award us, too, I'll bet,
    Perhaps we'll have a great debut,
    of our cuties marks too.
    YAY!

We're cutie mark crusaders
    and we’re searching far and wide.
    We do our best to find it
    ‘til it appears at our side.

I wish your plans weren't so dumb.
    I'm not the dumb one.
    You're no fun.
    Do-do!
    Chicken!

I've got something, listen now,
    this one is real good, you'll see.
    We'll find a pony with her mark
    of whom we’ll ask her story
    and then the secret we will know
    of how Cutie Marks come to be
    So that finally it will show
    how we can get them, one, two, three.

singing really loud,
    when our cutie marks appear,
    won’t we all be proud.

Searching for cutie marks,,
    talent comes to light,
    three of us will fight the fight
    like we tell the crowd.

finding who we are,
    never stop our journey
    ‘til we have our marks!!
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Midnight I haven't heard of. But Lixie is just a selfish -----, really." she scowls.

Someone who looks VERY like Lixie.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "She is? Since when?" Leo seems confused.

Is it SiddieLixie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    YOU WILL TASTE MY LEMON TRIXIEEEEEEEEEE
    Giggity.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

26. - Top - End - #206

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post

Spoiler
    Show

I want it now.
    Let's all start.
    Three of a kind.
    help one another.
    Now and forever.
    Weeee.
    La la la la, etc, etc…

talents we will find,
    with this goal in mind.

with ideas a-plenty

creatures in a sack,

Wheeee..

drawing up a map,
    set up all activities
    it will be a snap.

Because Miss Cherrie Lee
    our school Talent Show.

of our cuties marks too.
    YAY!

I'm not the dumb one.
    You're no fun.
    Do-do!
    Chicken!

singing really loud,
    won’t we all be proud.

talent comes to light,
    like we tell the crowd.

finding who we are,
    never stop our journey
    ‘til we have our marks!!
    AWESOME!
    Did you write this? or did you get it from somewhere else? It brought a smile to me because of nostalgia and the fact that I watched that movie last week.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I want it now.
    Let's all start.
    Three of a kind.
    help one another.
    Now and forever.
    Weeee.
    La la la la, etc, etc…

talents we will find,
    with this goal in mind.

with ideas a-plenty

creatures in a sack,

Wheeee..

drawing up a map,
    set up all activities
    it will be a snap.

Because Miss Cherrie Lee
    our school Talent Show.

of our cuties marks too.
    YAY!

I'm not the dumb one.
    You're no fun.
    Do-do!
    Chicken!

singing really loud,
    won’t we all be proud.

talent comes to light,
    like we tell the crowd.

finding who we are,
    never stop our journey
    ‘til we have our marks!!
    Spoiler
    Show

... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

my cupcakes bring all the colt to the yard
    and they're like, it's better than yours
    darn right, it's better than yours
    I could show you, and party hard

that's the first thing that poped into my head

Spoiler
    Show

I want it now.
    Let's all start.
    Three of a kind.
    help one another.
    Now and forever.
    Weeee.
    La la la la, etc, etc…

talents we will find,
    with this goal in mind.

with ideas a-plenty

creatures in a sack,

Wheeee..

drawing up a map,
    set up all activities
    it will be a snap.

Because Miss Cherrie Lee
    our school Talent Show.

of our cuties marks too.
    YAY!

I'm not the dumb one.
    You're no fun.
    Do-do!
    Chicken!

singing really loud,
    won’t we all be proud.

talent comes to light,
    like we tell the crowd.

finding who we are,
    never stop our journey
    ‘til we have our marks!!
    Fun fact? As I was writing my little song rendition, I was thinking of all the Nightmare Before Christmas ones you did. Excellent work as always, good sir.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #209

I just discovered that a Persona 4 anime series has started airing! That's going straight to the top of my "to watch" list after I finish the last episode of Moffat's "Sherlock."

Since linking to a pirated episode would probably be frowned on by mods, I give you guys this instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    I actually ninja-ed people? It must be because of my training by Rarity-sensei.
    Please, everyone knows Rarity is an archer, not a ninja
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    YOU WILL TASTE MY LEMON TRIXIEEEEEEEEEE
    Oh? You mean it is so...

Sho~ort?

Darling, I do have some standards, though, if you call beforehoof, maybe I can try to fix this... little issue for you.

Though, maybe you should try Fluttershy first. I'm sure she has more experience dealing with... petit... roosters than I do.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"