New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    ...Wait....You're Soft Serve's fillyfriend? She asks, a little Flabbergasted.
    Knack managed to blush through the helmet thanks to cartoon physics.

"That I am. I'm also the owner of Tinker Farms, if you've ever heard of it."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack managed to blush through the helmet thanks to cartoon physics.

"That I am. I'm also the owner of Tinker Farms, if you've ever heard of it."
    Gah. I moved her to get away from Pinkie Pie's insanity, including her family. Not to just run into the same exact problem. She comedically falls over with mock fatigue. I give up. she says, now on the ground face first, spread eagle.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-12-01 at 06:28 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Don't worry," says Dreams cheerily. "We'll do that first!"
    Lionheart
    Lionheart grinned and hugged her again.
    "You're the best pony ever!"
    He gets the Sorry! game out.
    "Now let's play some Sorry!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Pixie in the Playground

Gah. I moved her to get away from Pinkie Pie's insanity, including her family. Not to just run into the same exact problem. She comedically falls over with mock fatigue. I give up. she says, now on the ground face first, spread eagle.
    She chuckled and attempted to give the fallen pony a hoof up...only to lose her own balance and topple over.

"Well...even if you get away from her family, there's bound to be somepony else with a similar tendency. All towns seem to have at least one from what I hear."

Knack rolled over onto her back, and lay there.

"But I sure do love being around her. Her signature drink is something to really knock you for a loop!"

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Titan in the Playground

She chuckled and attempted to give the fallen pony a hoof up...only to lose her own balance and topple over.

"Well...even if you get away from her family, there's bound to be somepony else with a similar tendency. All towns seem to have at least one from what I hear."

"But I sure do love being around her. Her signature drink is something to really knock you for a loop!"
    I've heard of that thing. I don't want to know what it would do if I drank it. I mean, if I can just randomly summon a robot wurm, I don't want to know what I can do when juiced up on liquid awesome. she says.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Pixie in the Playground

I've heard of that thing. I don't want to know what it would do if I drank it. I mean, if I can just randomly summon a robot wurm, I don't want to know what I can do when juiced up on liquid awesome. she says.
    Knack shrugs..or tries to.

"I'm kinda lucky in that it never affects me the same way twice in a row. Since my talent lets me be good at almost anything, if great at nothing, I also get affected by her drink in rather random ways. I once turned her glow in the dark!"

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    "Awww." she blushes.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    "Sure!" said Heartflight. "Let me just find Mysty real quick." With that, she stepped outside to look around for Mystic Muse.

"Lean back," said Heartflight, walking up. "A bipedal form can be difficult to master, especially if it doesn't have a tail. You have to lean back, despite the initial instinct to lean forward due to one's natural quadrupedal stance."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-12-01 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

Knack shrugs..or tries to.

"I'm kinda lucky in that it never affects me the same way twice in a row. Since my talent lets me be good at almost anything, if great at nothing, I also get affected by her drink in rather random ways. I once turned her glow in the dark!"
    She isn't usually glow in the dark? Being glow in the dark seems completely in line with what I'd expect from her family. She says to Knack.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

(Entering from Commercial Bits and Credit thread)

[Quaver Rest - Cleft Cottage]

Quaver smiled as she blurred her way back home, amazed at all she'd accomplished. Despite having begun the day with a task list as long as her foreleg, she'd managed to dismantle the crate, move the piano inside, find her costume for tonight and construct a lovely wooden gazebo in her front yard all in under a minute.

In hindsight, it was obvious that the drink she'd imbibed had been called a "reality breaker" for a reason. She'd never even learned carpentry before!

Taking one last whirl around the gazebo in order to set up some stylish curtains to keep out the weather, she went back inside and sat down by the bay windows to admire her hoofwork.

It was at about this point that the more intense effects of the drink decided to wear off.

She had just enough time for a single thought; "OhCelestiaMyLegs!!!" before collapsing to the ground and curling up in a tight ball of cramped muscle tissue.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Pixie in the Playground

"Lean back?" She got herself up and tried leaning back, and smiled a little. "That does seem a little easier to stay up. And yeah, she's not normally glow in the dark, though she did have fun with it for the duration of the random spell."

Knack took a hesitant step, and didn't wobble. "Wow. Thanks! But...how did you know about that?"

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

"I wrote my AP thesis on transmutation magic," said the little filly, with a small smile.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack turned a little redder. "Ah...ah never finished my classes."

She took another, more confident step, and with a smile started to slowly get the hang of walking on just those two legs.

"Look at me! I can walk on two legs! Hey Mystic, whadya think? Am I getting bette..."

And with a kerplop she nosedived again. Darn random pieces of ground sticking up.

"I should really shut mah mouth."

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

"Actually, you should lift your legs," said Heartflight. If she had glasses, she would totally push them up her muzzle. "It can be difficult to balance on just one leg, but it's easier than tripping over random pieces of ground."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-12-01 at 08:19 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Actually, you should lift your legs," said Heartflight. If she had glasses, she would totally push them up her muzzle. "It can be difficult to balance on just one leg, but it's easier than tripping over random pieces of ground."
    Knack managed to pick herself up, leaned back, and tried to walk again, this time lifting her legs a little further off the ground...and fell backwards.

"Um...I think I'm missing something else here."

She stood up again, tried once more, and fell back once more as it became easily noticeable she was also forgetting to counter her step with her arms.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight shook her head. "You're forgetting to counterbalance yourself by swinging your arms while walking," she said. "Observe."

Heartflight's horn glowed and she hovered in midair for a moment, before turning into a pale-skinned ape-like creature. She then demonstrated the correct way to walk on two legs, in the manner of one who has had practice.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Pixie in the Playground

Heartflight shook her head. "You're forgetting to counterbalance yourself by swinging your arms while walking," she said. "Observe."

Heartflight's horn glowed and she hovered in midair for a moment, before turning into a pale-skinned ape-like creature. She then demonstrated the correct way to walk on two legs, in the manner of one who has had practice.
    Knack 'oooooh'd and followed her example, and did rather well, if still a little awkward looking. After all, those big feet were, well, big.

"Why thank you kindly...um..."

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ogre in the Playground

"Heartflight," said the blue pony, turning back into a unicorn. "Aspiring vet, undergraduate of Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, and recent victim of a nasty age regression spell. I also run a plushie shop."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-12-01 at 10:55 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Pixie in the Playground

"Heartflight," said the blue pony, turning back into a unicorn. "Aspiring vet, undergraduate of Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, and recent victim of a nasty age regression spell. I also run a plushie shop."
    Knack nearly squealed on hearing 'plushie shop'.

"Oh oh! Do you have a plushie of Celestia and one of Luna?"

And kerplop onto her armored muzzle again.

"Well, at least it doesn't hurt."

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ogre in the Playground

"Not at the moment," said Heart. "But I can make them."

Then she remembered why she'd come out here in the first place. "Oh yeah, Mystie, we're waiting on you for Sorry!."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

"Not at the moment," said Heart. "But I can make them."

Then she remembered why she'd come out here in the first place. "Oh yeah, Mystie, we're waiting on you for Sorry!."
    Alright. Would you like to play or keep getting used to that outfit of yours? Mystie asks Knack. After all, it's only polite to invite her. Even if she is Soft Serve's fillyfriend.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Pixie in the Playground

"Play? Play what?"

She had gotten herself back up and seemed to have her balance again.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

"Play? Play what?"

She had gotten herself back up and seemed to have her balance again.
    A board game called "Sorry" Mystic says.

They'd probably both feel that robot wurm thing activating again. It seems to only do it for short bursts now.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack 'eeped' at the mechanical noise, and decided to join them.

"Anything to get away from that...thing."

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic, Heart, and Knack all go into the house to play "Sorry!" with Sweet Dreams and Lionheart.

She doesn't question the fact that the house apparently came with the game, seeing as how she didn't own it.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy bit his lip (taking the time to stealth-lick some more peach juice from his face) in concern. "I don't know...I really don't want to give up my magic again. Seems to happen every other week in this town, and I've not gotten used to it yet." Not to mention the truth-telling. That could get messy fast.

The sound of Silverpine's stomach banished all those thoughts. Was it just him, or was it looking...smaller? Thinner? What would happen if he wasn't able to get the food he needed? He trotted over and gave his friend a pat on the back. "...no, you're right. We're not exactly lookin' at a long list of options here, and the sooner you can get this fixed, the better." He turned back to Dr. Magic and nodded resolutely. "I'm ready when you are."
    "Excellent! Transformation central time!"

He tipped his hat forward, and passed them both something steaming and no doubt bitter in little plastic cups from his medicine cabinet. He puts them both at the table and jerks his chin at them.

He, meanwhile, is humming and tapping his hooves, all the while building a magical charge around his horn.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post

He tipped his hat forward, and passed them both something steaming and no doubt bitter in little plastic cups from his medicine cabinet. He puts them both at the table and jerks his chin at them.

He, meanwhile, is humming and tapping his hooves, all the while building a magical charge around his horn.
    Sandy slowly trotted up to the table, only taking his eyes of that steaming brew when he noticed the doctor was...humming?! Maybe he really should have asked for some sort of medical license first, but it was a bit late for that now. He cautiously sat down, almost as if he was expecting the seat cushion to take a nip at his rump, and sniffed at his glass. Yep, it smelled about as bad as he thought it would. At least something in this room lived up to expectations.

He lifted his glass and gave a halfhearted, mock toast to Silverpine (who was presumably sitting next to him). "Well...bottoms up, I guess." He shut his eyes tight and chugged the entire glass in one go. On a side note, have you ever tried eating apples, then drinking some orange juice? Tastes awful, right? Apparently the same holds true for peaches and questionable potions. Sandy coughed as the bitter liquid waged war on his taste buds. Siverpine...if I end up a mare or some other such nonsense...you owe a root beer.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy slowly trotted up to the table, only taking his eyes of that steaming brew when he noticed the doctor was...humming?! Maybe he really should have asked for some sort of medical license first, but it was a bit late for that now. He cautiously sat down, almost as if he was expecting the seat cushion to take a nip at his rump, and sniffed at his glass. Yep, it smelled about as bad as he thought it would. At least something in this room lived up to expectations.

He lifted his glass and gave a halfhearted, mock toast to Silverpine (who was presumably sitting next to him). "Well...bottoms up, I guess." He shut his eyes tight and chugged the entire glass in one go. On a side note, have you ever tried eating apples, then drinking some orange juice? Tastes awful, right? Apparently the same holds true for peaches and questionable potions. Sandy coughed as the bitter liquid waged war on his taste buds. Siverpine...if I end up a mare or some other such nonsense...you owe a root beer.
    Sliverpine just stared at the steam wafting from the cups briefly before shrugging. What else could he lose? He nodded at Sandy, who was lifting his own cup. "Cheers then," he said dryly, before taking the cup with his mouth and downing the drink in one go. Sliverpine gagged briefly as the bitter and foul-smelling liquid seared his tongue and taste-buds. "Yech... why couldn't these ever be sweet and nice for once?" he spluttered as he rubbed his sore tongue.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Troll in the Playground

"It's just a property of most medical or magical plants --they're highly bitter. That's because, of course, that used improperly, most of both can be poisonous."

He said this calmly, with a conversational smirk. His spell had grown, clustering with magic to the beat of his humming and stomping, so now his horn glowed white. And he unleashed the spell at once. It would have felt sort of like someone driving by listening to very loud rap music -- all at once, the base line set their bones shaking... The doctor was still humming this beat, which filled the air like thunder somehow... The lights seemed to flicker and warp, turning lurid purple and greens... Somewhere, the doctor's line about 'transformation' repeated like echoes.
    And when they were done, the two were as they were during the pillowfort adventure. And then the rhythm faded, and the office was as normal as it was when they had stepped in, with all the lights and sounds back to normal.

"There we are. Everything feeling alright?"

The doctor adjusted his hat.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

When the room finally settled down, Sandy had to rest his head in his forehooves to stop his eyes from spinning. Forget a medical license, this doctor needed seat belts. "Ughhh...I'm feeling real weird, but nothin' hurts if that's what you mean." The short unicorn was now a short pegasus, with two pale-blue wings folded at his side. He glanced over to Silverpine, and more importantly, his belly. "Did it work? You feelin' hungry at all?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-12-02 at 06:02 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.