New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 6

Candles, balancing a tray of food on his back, started to go back to his table. Unfortunately, somepony had already taken his seat! Sighing, he gast his gaze around, looking for a friendly looking table that probably wouldn't mind his presence.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Sandy, I think you need to lie down and rest..." Sliverpine said, rolling his eyes. Whatever that hit him in the head, it was definitely a hard one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-Civic Center-Commons Room

"Yea Sandy, ya seem a little loopy there, out of it, uh...horn buddy probably wants you sleeping,"
    She lopsidedly smirked and flicked his bump.
    Sandy crossed his forelegs defiantly and pouted. For a moment, with his size and all, he looked just a foal refusing to go to bed. "Horn-buddy has been buggin' me fer a bit of shuteye, but he'll just have t'sleep on his own time. Ah'm layin' down an' that's rest enough. 'Sides, ah can't miss mah meetin' in town snoozin' away here." Even through the loopiness, he still felt there was...something he had to do in town. Meet somepony and...do something? He'd figure it out later.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Candles, balancing a tray of food on his back, started to go back to his table. Unfortunately, somepony had already taken his seat! Sighing, he gast his gaze around, looking for a friendly looking table that probably wouldn't mind his presence.
    He would spot a friendly face in the form of Cloud who sat at a different table with a pegasus mare who shared her similar colors, and a pegasus foal-colt with a brick red-orange coat and orange mane with as yellow stripe.

She waved at him from across the cafeteria/magically expanded lobby with a goofy grin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy crossed his forelegs defiantly and pouted. For a moment, with his size and all, he looked just a foal refusing to go to bed. "Horn-buddy has been buggin' me fer a bit of shuteye, but he'll just have t'sleep on his own time. Ah'm layin' down an' that's rest enough. 'Sides, ah can't miss mah meetin' in town snoozin' away here." Even through the loopiness, he still felt there was...something he had to do in town. Meet somepony and...do something? He'd figure it out later.

"Meeting in town?"
    Gearstride questioned raising a brow.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

"Meeting in town?"
    Gearstride questioned raising a brow.
    "Yep! Ah were supposed t'meet somepony in town an' have a good long chat with 'em about...er, somethin' or other." He looked off into the distance, despite the window right beside his cot. "Shoot, sun's already up? Ah must be late already. Horn-buddy, ya'll gotta start playin' nice, y'hear? We don't have time fer lollygaggin'." He held the bottle firmly against his lump, tapping a foreleg on the cot impatiently.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Troll in the Playground

He would spot a friendly face in the form of Cloud who sat at a different table with a pegasus mare who shared her similar colors, and a pegasus foal-colt with a brick red-orange coat and orange mane with as yellow stripe.

She waved at him from across the cafeteria/magically expanded lobby with a goofy grin.
    Next to them was a little pale gold unicorn colt, deliberately looking away from a group at another table -- mostly earth ponies, but with a unicorn stallion and an older unicorn filly mixed in among them, all of them freckled in white like Pyrite himself. In that group, an Earthpony mare, clearly his mother, was watching him with concern, and it was her eyes he was avoiding out of a desire to not be fussed over.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lionheart
    Lionheart wakes up, stretching.
    His ears flick back and forth as he tries to find out if Mystic is in the room.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    Lionheart wakes up, stretching.
    His ears flick back and forth as he tries to find out if Mystic is in the room.
    He can hear somepony rolling around on the bed. It's safe to assume it's her. (It is)

8. - Top - End - #1058

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    He can hear somepony rolling around on the bed. It's safe to assume it's her. (It is)
    Lionheart pounces on her!
    "MYSTIC MYSTIC MYSTIC! Waaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuup! I'm hungry!"
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart pounces on her!
    "MYSTIC MYSTIC MYSTIC! Waaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuup! I'm hungry!"
    And he lands right on her back. Luckily, he manages to dodge the wings.

"OOOF! WHAT IN THE- Oh. Hi Lionheart. What time is it?" she asks, rubbing her eyes.

He might notice there are other ponies in the bed. Or he might not.

10. - Top - End - #1060

And he lands right on her back. Luckily, he manages to dodge the wings.

"OOOF! WHAT IN THE- Oh. Hi Lionheart. What time is it?" she asks, rubbing her eyes.

He might notice there are other ponies in the bed. Or he might not.
    Lionheart
    "I have no idea." :I
    He lays down on her back.
    "Can you please wake up and make me breakfast?"
    "By the way...who the hay is in this room other than us?"

He was shaking a tiny bit 'cause he was scared of not knowing who's in the room.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-02-23 at 02:56 PM.
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    "I have no idea." :I
    He lays down on her back.
    "Can you please wake up and make me breakfast?"
    "By the way...who the hay is in this room other than us?"

He was shaking a tiny bit 'cause he was scared of not knowing who's in the room.
    "Sure, what do you want to eat? And Just my friends Sweet Dreams and Scarlet Flair." she says.

12. - Top - End - #1062

"Sure, what do you want to eat? And Just my friends Sweet Dreams and Scarlet Flair." she says.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart put a hoof to his chin as he thought.
    "French toast pleeeeeease!"
    He slides off of Mystic's back and snuggles up in between Scarlet and Sweet Dreams if possible.
    "I'll just keep them company till you get back then."
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    Lionheart put a hoof to his chin as he thought.
    "French toast pleeeeeease!"
    He slides off of Mystic's back and snuggles up in between Scarlet and Sweet Dreams if possible.
    "I'll just keep them company till you get back then."
    "Nope. Sorry, you wake me up early, you're coming with me to help me make it. Or just sit there quietly and wait. Or any number of other things. I'm sure they'll keep each other company." She grabs Lionheart and drags him downstairs to the kitchen. Geeze Mystic, possessive much?

She begins making French toast once Lionheart is in the kitchen, just like her mom used to make.

14. - Top - End - #1064

Lionheart
    Lionheart is dragged in, clawing at the ground in vain.
    "Noooooooooo! I wanna rest with theeeeeeeem!"
    But alas, it is in vain!
    And once he's in the kitchen he'll start helping, but will grumble while doing it.
    "*Grumble Grumble* Never get to snuggle up next to ponies *Grumble Grumble*"
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    Lionheart is dragged in, clawing at the ground in vain.
    "Noooooooooo! I wanna rest with theeeeeeeem!"
    But alas, it is in vain!
    And once he's in the kitchen he'll start helping, but will grumble while doing it.
    "*Grumble Grumble* Never get to snuggle up next to ponies *Grumble Grumble*"
    Mystic ignores his complaints as she makes the French toast. While it's cooking, she gets out the syrup and gets Lionheart a glass of Apple Juice. "You can rest with mommy's friends later. Right now, you woke me up, so you're paying the price. The lesson here is, never wake up me up unless it's an emergency."

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Troll in the Playground

[-herp derps, forgot that gang wasn't in the Civic Center]

=========================

"Yep! Ah were supposed t'meet somepony in town an' have a good long chat with 'em about...er, somethin' or other." He looked off into the distance, despite the window right beside his cot. "Shoot, sun's already up? Ah must be late already. Horn-buddy, ya'll gotta start playin' nice, y'hear? We don't have time fer lollygaggin'." He held the bottle firmly against his lump, tapping a foreleg on the cot impatiently.
    That just made Gearstride more confused as she scratched her head. "Ponies are being allowed outside?"..........." She looked at Silverpine and then back at Sandy.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-23 at 04:18 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1067

Mystic ignores his complaints as she makes the French toast. While it's cooking, she gets out the syrup and gets Lionheart a glass of Apple Juice. "You can rest with mommy's friends later. Right now, you woke me up, so you're paying the price. The lesson here is, never wake up me up unless it's an emergency."
    Lionheart
    "But it was an emergency...you don't want me using the stove 'cause I'm blind and I didn't want cereal..." he said moodily while sipping his apple juice.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Titan in the Playground

[/QUOTE]

Lionheart
    "But it was an emergency...you don't want me using the stove 'cause I'm blind and I didn't want cereal..." he said moodily while sipping his apple juice.
    "That's not really an emergency. We'll have to go over what is and what isn't an emergency later." Mystic says sighing. "Now, do you want anything besides French toast? Pancakes, Eggs, tofu sausage?" she asks him.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-02-23 at 04:18 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

Candles, seeing no better option, (and besides, the girl was nice) decides to sit with them!

"Hello, little ones! Care to fill in a traveler on what's been going on around town?"

20. - Top - End - #1070

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve
    "That's not really an emergency. We'll have to go over what is and what isn't an emergency later." Mystic says sighing. "Now, do you want anything besides French toast? Pancakes, Eggs, tofu sausage?" she asks him.
    ((I find it funny how eggs are okay for ponies to eat but not meat...))
    "Tofu sausage and eggs please!"
    He then thinks.
    "I should go wake up your friends!"
    And then he turns and tries to run into the bedroom to wake up her friends.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-02-23 at 04:29 PM.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

That just made Gearstride more confused as she scratched her head. "Ponies are being allowed outside?"..........." She looked at Silverpine and then back at Sandy.
    Sandy chuckled and waved her off. "'Course not, silly. Ya'll are supposed t'be hidin' out somewhere so th' monsters can't eat yer hats. Th' princesses just sent me a letter in a magic bag tellin' me t'meet with th' somepony an' give 'em a big ole hug." He winced, then slowly looked around to see if he anypony was listening in. "But ya'll can't tell nopony, y'hear? That was supposed t'be a secret..." he stage-whispered, fidgeting nervously with his forehooves.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Next to them was a little pale gold unicorn colt, deliberately looking away from a group at another table -- mostly earth ponies, but with a unicorn stallion and an older unicorn filly mixed in among them, all of them freckled in white like Pyrite himself. In that group, an Earthpony mare, clearly his mother, was watching him with concern, and it was her eyes he was avoiding out of a desire to not be fussed over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Candles, seeing no better option, (and besides, the girl was nice) decides to sit with them!

"Hello, little ones! Care to fill in a traveler on what's been going on around town?"

Cloud's mother just stared at the strange pony who approached them with a greeting of 'hello, little ones' and put a protective leg around Cloud who sat next to her. She has lately been extra protective considering this whole Simmer incident.

Cloud giggled and wriggled from her mother's leg. "Its okay mama, he's a friend." She cheerfully said, even if she had just met him/'known' him for less than five minutes. Her mother just raised a brow at that.

"Greetings," Their mom said with a small nod of her head. Spark looked over at the three and made a nod of acknowledgement before returning to talking to his buddy Pyrite.

Sandy chuckled and waved her off. "'Course not, silly. Ya'll are supposed t'be hidin' out somewhere so th' monsters can't eat yer hats. Th' princesses just sent me a letter in a magic bag tellin' me t'meet with th' somepony an' give 'em a big ole hug." He winced, then slowly looked around to see if he anypony was listening in. "But ya'll can't tell nopony, y'hear? That was supposed t'be a secret..." he stage-whispered, fidgeting nervously with his forehooves.
    Wow, that bump must have done more damage to Sandy's head than she thought.

"Right, the princess sent you a letter,"
    She said skeptically with a nod. Then a smile formed on her face.

"Well, I Pinkie Pie promise....though,"
    She began slyly. "I need to know exactly more what I'm keeping a secret here." She was curious at what story off kilter Sandy would tell.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-23 at 04:36 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

((I find it funny how eggs are okay for ponies to eat but not meat...))
    Yeah, that's a bit confusing. I'm taking it and running with it though.

"Tofu sausage and eggs please!"
    He then thinks.
    "I should go wake up your friends!"
    And then he turns and tries to run into the bedroom to wake up her friends.
    "Not just yet sport. Let's wait until the food is done to wake them up, okay?" she says, hoping she won't have to drag him back to his stool.

24. - Top - End - #1074

Yeah, that's a bit confusing. I'm taking it and running with it though.

"Not just yet sport. Let's wait until the food is done to wake them up, okay?" she says, hoping she won't have to drag him back to his stool.
    Lionheart
    "Awww...Fiiiiiiiine." he said with a pout.
    He sits back down on his stool and is boooooored.
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    "Awww...Fiiiiiiiine." he said with a pout.
    He sits back down on his stool and is boooooored.
    Mystic finishes the food about 20 minutes or so later.

"Okay, now you can go wake them up. Be polite though. No pouncing on them" She says sternly.

26. - Top - End - #1076

Mystic finishes the food about 20 minutes or so later.

"Okay, now you can go wake them up. Be polite though. No pouncing on them" She says sternly.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart pouts again.
    "Awww...you're taking all the fun out of it!"
    But he gets off of his stool and goes into the bedroom and tries to nudge Sweet Dreams and Scarlet Flair awake.
    "Sweet Dreams...Scarlet...waaaaake uuuuuup..."
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    Lionheart pouts again.
    "Awww...you're taking all the fun out of it!"
    But he gets off of his stool and goes into the bedroom and tries to nudge Sweet Dreams and Scarlet Flair awake.
    "Sweet Dreams...Scarlet...waaaaake uuuuuup..."
    "Mmm...cupcakes please..."
    "Whipped cream... whipped cream and chocolate..."

They are both asleep.
    Maybe pouncing on them would wake them up?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

28. - Top - End - #1078

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Mmm...cupcakes please..."
    "Whipped cream... whipped cream and chocolate..."

They are both asleep.
    Maybe pouncing on them would wake them up?
    Lionheart
    >.>
    <.<
    *POUNCE*
    "Wake up you two!"
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

"Ack!"
    "Eeek!"

They are both awake! Sweet Dreams currently appears to be an alicorn, but Lionheart is unlikely to be able to notice.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

30. - Top - End - #1080

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Ack!"
    "Eeek!"

They are both awake! Sweet Dreams currently appears to be an alicorn, but Lionheart is unlikely to be able to notice.
    Lionheart
    "Morning! Mystic just finished cooking breakfast! French Toast, Eggs, and Tofu Sausage!"
    Busy with Life