New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Quote Originally Posted by Mabn View Post
    well if you're already satisfied...

unicorn horns are spiraled, a skilled (read ridiculous) combatant could control multiple wires across it's length and 'switch fingers' by moving wires up and down. The proximity of these actions to their performer's face could make them quite striking in their own right.
    oh im sure it could be done, but you'd definitely lose something.

say, has anyone ponified slenderman? my stable of pony horrors is feeling a bit small
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-11 at 12:42 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post

say, has anyone ponified slenderman? my stable of pony horrors is feeling a bit small
    There was a request on the other thread for one, but it's gone now, so someone did it. I think akrim.elf.
    This?
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, indeed he has. There's even been fanfics about him. I'll find a picture...
    Here's a good one!
    Spoiler
    Show
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

4. - Top - End - #64

Griffon

O.K. random thought that scurried through my head and out my fingers: who do you think is the fictional character that would be hardest to make into a pony? I don't mean a character that somehow doesn't mesh with some pony ethos, I mean a character where if you made them a pony, ever if you set them in a ponyfied version of their own world with appropriate modifications like making everyone earth ponies so flying is special and such, it would be hard to make it work?
    These are the type of things I think about.
    Mister Ed.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

CURSE YOU PINK ONE!
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-11 at 02:36 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

6. - Top - End - #66

*Back through thread door, fighting off hordes of zombie ponies with his trusty Winchester 1866*

Oh hey there.... SO i might have become lost in Day Z for the last....month?
    By Celestia, i have missed you lot. And hello to all the new ponies i am seeing!

once again i ask the question, what have i missed?
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    *Back through thread door, fighting off hordes of zombie ponies with his trusty Winchester 1866*

By Celestia, i have missed you lot. And hello to all the new ponies i am seeing!

what do you remember last?
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Well, me putting Ponyard in nominal charge of the thread twice while I was away, which worked the first time (possibly because he didn't even know he had been put in charge)...not so much the second, though.

Boffinspark and Silent Night have continued to war on each other, I think, but aside from that it's been pretty quiet on the new front.

I think the only new pony-related information that's come out is the insinutation from some of the staff that season 3 is only thirteen episodes long (I hazard because Hasbro/the Hub would have originally commissioned 65 episodes) but they may well be a season 4 already in production. That's more extrapolation from twittered comments, though, than anything concrete, but seems reasonably likely.

Also, Ponythid committed suiciude by Lich.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-08-11 at 04:03 AM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Also, Ponythid committed suiciude by Lich.
    come now, skele-butt, you should take pride in your handiwork.
    *licks*
    murder adds such a wonderful taste to a soul
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-11 at 04:41 AM.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Hey, I'm not late to the thread, for once.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

O.K. random thought that scurried through my head and out my fingers: who do you think is the fictional character that would be hardest to make into a pony? I don't mean a character that somehow doesn't mesh with some pony ethos, I mean a character where if you made them a pony, ever if you set them in a ponyfied version of their own world with appropriate modifications like making everyone earth ponies so flying is special and such, it would be hard to make it work?
    These are the type of things I think about.
    The Firefly cast, particularly Jayne for some reason.

Slendermane!

Everything, but as long as you go watch the July top 10 ponyvids you should be okay

12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground

Neither is rust. We need to be open to all pun paritciples to give everypony the ferrous chance possible.
    We do? Given the title, that seems ironic.

Random Theory Time: Trixie and Iron Will both went to the same public speaking class, which among other things emphasized the use of fireworks and speaking in third person.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Banned

See, Sean? This is why we don't time-clone.

Everything. Starry murdered me, tricked Boffenspark into supercharging her, got stuck under a table that was thn set on fire, took command of the equestrian military because they folded the old Lunar command structure into the guard cycles proper, tried to ruin a wedding, sent a tacky gift, caused Boffenspark to cecede from Equestrian and temporarily declare war on equestrian from the elemental plane of fire, irritated a monkey, got backed into a corner by Celestial, stood up by Midnight, found out Luna is MIA, fled the equestrian military in fear, chased by Royal Changeling Hunters, reinstated an outdated military troop, blew all of her super powers trying to save some pony who wasn't in danger, got squished by a monkey, hypnotized by a möbius truck, teleported to Bleakbane's bridge, smacked away from a shiny button no less that seven times, had coffee accidentally spilled on her thrice, asked why undead and robots had coffee in the first place, and then his under the main console from Bleakbane.

Starry Notions tolerated Starry's reign of terror, helped incapacitate me, got his horn broken off, was imprisoned in the magical sense, mysteriously woke up on Bleakbane's ship, watched the Ponithid die, cried about it, and is now hiding under a different console.

Sol is rotatin stock, practicing his karate, and wondering why moping ever needs supplies nowadays.

Thistle hung out with Jayden, ate a sandwich, and helped her mamma clean up, while learning barrel rolls an flight theory from her father.

I died almost, buried a Ponithid, an stepped back from the projection to allow the possibility to fully die without a thing of Substance to support it, in hopes that it doesn't interfere with too many nearby shadows.

And that's just us. I don't even know what Boffenspark or Silent Night are up to. Except for that vacation to Acapulcolt. Lots of saucy pictures from one of te newlyweds there. Someone talked Boffenspark into speedos, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Hey, I'm not late to the thread, for once.
    Yay!

*licks*
    They neednt be mutually exclusive. Sure, Bleakbane murdered te Ponithid in col bone. That doesn't mean the Ponithid was innocent. Asking a mass murderer to shoot you, daring them, while wearing a target and handing them a pistol? That's some ovaries she had right there, which unfortunately didn't help with the almost supernaturally cold lazer.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Firbolg in the Playground

*licks*
    I always prefered to slowly rip away the target's mental boundries, give them a tiny bit of hope, and when they finaly break down into hysteric's consume there shrieking life-force. Give's it a bit of a tangy flavor.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-11 at 05:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

*licks*
    They neednt be mutually exclusive. Sure, Bleakbane murdered te Ponithid in col bone. That doesn't mean the Ponithid was innocent. Asking a mass murderer to shoot you, daring them, while wearing a target and handing them a pistol? That's some ovaries she had right there, which unfortunately didn't help with the almost supernaturally cold lazer.
    Well, the creature clearly didn't intend to die. The look of shock and dissapointment was pronounced. It must genuinely have been simple minded enough to believe the Lich wasn't actually a complete monster.

One important question we all need to consider, however. Did Thubby just Lick Bleakbane?

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

*licks*
    *grabs thubby's tongue with one hand, levels coldbeam pistol between eyes with other*

Did I not just prove that I have no compuctions about shooting you ponies? There are some violations to my personal space I won't tolerate, you know.

Try that again, and you won't get a warning next time.

*tosses thubby via tongue*

Oh, and Hopereaver, tell the Star-Sergeant to bring her muffin-zombies up here and remove all these ponies from under and on top of my consoles.

R-righto.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Well, the creature clearly didn't intend to die. The look of shock and dissapointment was pronounced. It must genuinely have been simple minded enough to believe the Lich wasn't actually a complete monster.
    Simple minded is right. She was warned multiple times. It's not like I haven't made even the slightest secret about it. Just 'cos I'm affable doesn't mean I'm really not Evil. (See: Tarkin, a man after my own lack-of-heart.) But some people just won't listen when they're told.

Yes, I am especially cranky today. On top of everything else, I've now more-or-less run out of good1 pony fanfics to read.

1I.e. fanfics of my preferred genera that are not, y'know, rubbish.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

*while still planted in one of the walls*
    oooh, you like fanfiction too?
    who would have thought we have something in common. what are your favorites? im sure i have something to suit your tastes.

*tongue flicks out like a lizard*
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    *grabs thubby's tongue with one hand, levels coldbeam pistol between eyes with other*

Did I not just prove that I have no compuctions about shooting you ponies? There are some violations to my personal space I won't tolerate, you know.

Try that again, and you won't get a warning next time.

*tosses thubby via tongue*

Oh, and Hopereaver, tell the Star-Sergeant to bring her muffin-zombies up here and remove all these ponies from under and on top of my consoles.

R-righto.

Simple minded is right. She was warned multiple times. It's not like I haven't made even the slightest secret about it. Just 'cos I'm affable doesn't mean I'm really not Evil. (See: Tarkin, a man after my own lack-of-heart.) But some people just won't listen when they're told.

Yes, I am especially cranky today. On top of everything else, I've now more-or-less run out of good1 pony fanfics to read.

1I.e. fanfics of my preferred genera that are not, y'know, rubbish.
    Ahaha, oh dear. Just too amusing. So powerful, so Evil and keen to remind us all of it and yet you almost seem defensive about your actions. What does it matter if you warned it, my dear Lychee? The choice was yours alone and you made it. You wanted to shoot the creature, so you did.

That's really all there is to it.

Spoiler
    Show

You murdered it because you could.
    That is the true nature of power, being able to inflict your will upon the world and being prepared to do so.
    It is one of your more...attractive traits.

Permission to vomit, Commander Bleakmane?
    Denied, Joyreaper.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Nicely done. Good to see you haven't fallen far from the tree.
    Let's just hope he doesn't go rotten.

Spoiler
    Show

CURSE YOU PINK ONE!
    Awww, they look so cute together!

Everything. Starry murdered me, tricked Boffenspark into supercharging her, got stuck under a table that was thn set on fire, took command of the equestrian military because they folded the old Lunar command structure into the guard cycles proper, tried to ruin a wedding, sent a tacky gift, caused Boffenspark to cecede from Equestrian and temporarily declare war on equestrian from the elemental plane of fire, irritated a monkey, got backed into a corner by Celestial, stood up by Midnight, found out Luna is MIA, fled the equestrian military in fear, chased by Royal Changeling Hunters, reinstated an outdated military troop, blew all of her super powers trying to save some pony who wasn't in danger, got squished by a monkey, hypnotized by a möbius truck, teleported to Bleakbane's bridge, smacked away from a shiny button no less that seven times, had coffee accidentally spilled on her thrice, asked why undead and robots had coffee in the first place, and then his under the main console from Bleakbane.
    *portal opens next to the changeling, hammer fires out clobbering it*
    OOOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Daddies Little Monster

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

.....Cousin? How did you get here? Oh hey, you can help me make these ponies happy! Look, this one got what she always wanted!
    [SPOILER
    Spoiler
    Show
    ]

You can help me make more ponies super duper happy!

"Meanwhile"

What do you mean we lost contact with the Iram council! Do you know how much stuff we had stockpiled in there? If we, wait, I am sorry, give me a moment, I need to see what's going on in Canterlot.....

....What. Is that....Oh, daughter, I am so proud of you, getting Boffensparks child-wait a moment, if Infernia is....oh gods. She's kin. But that means that she-

"Explosion occures over Canterlot"

Spoiler
    Show

As High Queen of the Fire Elementals, I Demand that you both-ohhh, hugs!

Crap. Ehh, as long as Charnel is safe, she's not goi-oh crap, what is she doing with that purple leg? No, if that's Midnights leg, then the little shard of the Nightmare I had put inside her wou-

"Elsewhere"

Ugg, I feel....funny. Gurgle.
    Spoiler
    Show

Urrg....heh. Hehehe. Hehehehehehahahahahahahahahaha!
    Professor Boffinspark's House of Mad Science and Party Supplies
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOOOOOH-HOHOHOHOHOHOHO! DON'T THINK PUTTING ON SOME TACKY DISGUISE WILL SAVE YOU!
    *a column of bright light surrounds Charnel*
    SOLAR FLARE

Dammit, that spell isn't supposed to be used in populated areas! Boffinspark, do something!
    Let's see, Iram council...is that the cult outpost underneath Llamabad that we incinerated? Or could it be one of the groups my ninjas picked up? Oh dear, I'm afraid I've lost track of the cult bases I've destroyed recently.

Oh right, preventing Canterlot from being destroyed. Or destroyed further, at any rate.
    Wait a minute, has anyone seen Pyria?

Spoiler
    Show

SISTER, IF THY WISH IS TO CHALLENGE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE AS QUEEN OF THE FIRE ELEMENTALS, THEN SO BE IT! LET US SETTLE THIS NOW!

...Canterlot's pretty much screwed at this point, isn't it?
    Ook.
    I'd have to concur.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

One important question we all need to consider, however. Did Thubby just Lick Bleakbane?
    well he couldn't just pass up a golden opportunity like that...
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #81

Spoiler
    Show

Which is the best?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post

Which is the best?
    I'd say that last one, where she's lying in a field with a butterfly. Maybe because I'm a fan of beautiful simplicity
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-08-11 at 10:37 AM.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

It is one of your more...attractive traits.

Spoiler
    Show

Which is the best?
    I'll say #2, though I also really like 1,4, and 5.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Which is the best?
    The first one IMHO

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Which is the best?
    #2 and the last one

2nd to last one is pretty, i just dont see that as fluttershy.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

26. - Top - End - #86

Spoiler
    Show

Which is the best?
    Definitely last one.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Why y'all saying the last one, it looks like she just om-nom-nomed a butterfly and is about to go after its friend.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Why y'all saying the last one, it looks like she just om-nom-nomed a butterfly and is about to go after its friend.
    Because it's beautiful, simple, and that special kind of dark that's warm, inviting and hopeful rather than sad, miserable and dreary.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #89

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Actually, that's her hair.

Her cheeks aren't puffed out like she had something in her mouth.

30. - Top - End - #90

Just imagine, Fluttershy a carnivore.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back