New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1833343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1527
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    I'm way more comfortable holding long conversations with my close friends than with my family.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Terrified? No, I just hate it. Usually. The one instance i can think of where I actually felt afraid was this one conversation while checking out of Kroger's. I was made the center of attention by my two co-workers for the five or so minutes it took to buy my cokes and dog food and get out, largely because they kept accusing each other of making me feel awkward.

... uh, okay >.>

EDIT: Oh, and there was this one time where i came home to find 30 people posing for a picture in my living room that i didn't expect to see, and they all yelled some variation of 'hello' at about the same time. I actually cried later.
    Crying because of people saying hello to you doesn't seem like a good way to live your life, but okay, whatever you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I don't become terrified, I just fear the awkward of the conversation. Or in the case of my aunt, I know she'll yell at me to join track for a hour as I wish she'd go away already.

Oh oh, make a food and give it to us insteaaaaaaaad.
    She likes track for some reason?

Nope.

They decided that was a fair price to pay to always land on their feet
    You, sir, get an award for the best answer in the universe.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Why are cats always on the wrong side of a closed door?
    Maybe because they are our watchful protectors and warriors?
    Despite everything, its still me.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    She likes track for some reason?
    Quite much, yes.
    Nope.
    Awwwww. Food is fun to eat.
    Bah. I've seen a cat land on its face once. Was strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    Maybe because they are our watchful protectors and warriors?
    *Felt overwhelming obligation to post this*
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-08-29 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Could be stretching someone's screen, and spoilers just to be safe anyway.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Titan in the Playground

Crying because of people saying hello to you doesn't seem like a good way to live your life, but okay, whatever you choose.
    Correction: crying because 30 total strangers were yelling in your house that you expected to be empty

Can we just stop talking about it?
    They decided that was a fair price to pay to always land on their feet
    Isn't that grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-08-29 at 01:47 PM.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ettin in the Playground

I have issues telling people I love them.
    Is this one of those things you'd prefer not to talk about, or can I ask why?

*has incredible urge to yell like this at you as training for you getting better at telling people you love them*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

6. - Top - End - #1266

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Quite much, yes.
    Awwwww. Food is fun to eat.

Bah. I've seen a cat land on its face once. Was strange.
    *Felt overwhelming obligation to post this*
    Spoiler
    Show

Hmm.

Sorry. I don't like all the work involved.

BWAHAHAHAHA that's amazing! Wait. This wasn't the incident where I fell face-first into the water? Because that totally doesn't count, I'm not 100% cat.

Woo! BUG!

Correction: crying because 30 total strangers were yelling in your house that you expected to be empty

Can we just stop talking about it?
    Sure, whatever.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

Why thank you

ion, I just found out ParaNorman, comes out in the UK the day before I leave for Uni. This will either lead to me missing out on what looks like a great film, or it will provide an excellent chance to meet people.

8. - Top - End - #1268

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Is this one of those things you'd prefer not to talk about, or can I ask why?

*has incredible urge to yell like this at you as training for you getting better at telling people you love them*
    I just... don't. Dunno why. Probaabl has something to do with those abandonment issues I never got around to explaining to you.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Titan in the Playground

Learning to drive in Sweden sounds fun! Here it mostly consists of driving. On roads. The most exciting thing is roundabouts.
    It's crazy regulated. I don't know where we rank internationally, but I'd guess that we're in the top ten when it comes to being demanding toward those getting a driving license. Possibly even in the top of the top ten. Apart from the mostly obvious driving test (and we don't take kindly to bribes in this country), we also have to make a theory test, and we have to go through two risk training courses before that, of which the second (although you can take them in any order) was the one I did today. The first one is more of a workshop where you discuss how alcohol, drugs, sleep deprivation and the like affect your driving, and I'm having that one in a month.

Mum's actually a bit jealous at me, I think. She's been repeating that she should do some skidpan driving herself (it's a pretty recent phenomenon), and even dad pondered the though. It's all crazy expensive, however. Just this day costed me almost 2000kr, which roughly equals $300. I don't even want to start thinking about how much money I've spent on driving lessons (it's almost 8600kr, or roughly $1300). Thankfully, I'm usually rather modest with consumption, so I do have money to spare...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ettin in the Playground

I just... don't. Dunno why. Probaabl has something to do with those abandonment issues I never got around to explaining to you.
    Aww. I'm sorry. *offers hugs*

This is true. Feel free to explain away sometime, if you'd like someone to chat with. =3
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Colossus in the Playground

Not to come off as shallow but...

My most favorite manga got cancelled. It was...basically better then half the ongoing series in Jump, and infact most series in general. It makes me sad.

12. - Top - End - #1272

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post

My most favorite manga got cancelled. It was...basically better then half the ongoing series in Jump, and infact most series in general. It makes me sad.
    That's horrendous!!! WHICH ONE TELL ME NOW SO I MAY LOOK IT UP AND THEN MOURN WITH YOU LALA!!!!
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Oh? what was it LaZ? Please tell me it wasn't the new one with the Prince and the Pauper premise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

14. - Top - End - #1274

That's horrendous!!! WHICH ONE TELL ME NOW SO I MAY LOOK IT UP AND THEN MOURN WITH YOU LALA!!!!
    Sensei no Barrage/ BARRAGE OF THE BATTLE STAR

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Oh? what was it LaZ? Please tell me it wasn't the new one with the Prince and the Pauper premise.
    It's exactly that one. Sensei no Barrage got cancelled.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ogre in the Playground

Sensei no Barrage/ BARRAGE OF THE BATTLE STAR

PPPFFFFFFFTTTT, not reading Mysterious Girlfriend X/GATE/A bunch of other things that I've forgotten to read for a while.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

-right eye twitches repeatedly- I'll just return to the sewing room and start unmaking about two weeks of work...
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

I'd have a hard time calling this shallow. You are allowed to care for inanimate objects (or animated objects, or anything written in an object-oriented language, or a functional language, or assembly code, or binary numbers), and it'd only be rude to deny people the right to feel sad when they lose something they cared about.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

*********. Really, *********. Barrage was great. I was just catching up on it after having missed it while I was in Europe. Naruto's just officially gone to the craper and BLEACH has always been horrible. There's always One Piece, I guess. But really, JUMP needs freshblood.

19. - Top - End - #1279

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I'd have a hard time calling this shallow. You are allowed to care for inanimate objects (or animated objects, or anything written in an object-oriented language, or a functional language, or assembly code, or binary numbers), and it'd only be rude to deny people the right to feel sad when they lose something they cared about.
    Thanks.

*********. Really, *********. Barrage was great. I was just catching up on it after having missed it while I was in Europe. Naruto's just officially gone to the craper and BLEACH has always been horrible. There's always One Piece, I guess. But really, JUMP needs freshblood.
    On the plus side we also have Toriko. The saddest part was that I was kind of invising that, after Naruto and Bleach ended, Toriko and Barrage would take their spots as the new Big Three. Though from my understanding Toriko's already taken Bleach's spot in that regard.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

On the plus side we also have Toriko. The saddest part was that I was kind of invising that, after Naruto and Bleach ended, Toriko and Barrage would take their spots as the new Big Three. Though from my understanding Toriko's already taken Bleach's spot in that regard.
    It deserves it. In all honestly I've fallen out of Toriko, I should pick it back up again, I remember I liked it a whole lot, so I'm quite sure what happened. But really? Barrage got cancelled? Where'd you get that from?

21. - Top - End - #1281

It deserves it. In all honestly I've fallen out of Toriko, I should pick it back up again, I remember I liked it a whole lot, so I'm quite sure what happened. But really? Barrage got cancelled? Where'd you get that from?
    I don't know the source, but someone who's trustworthy and absolutely LOVES Barrage said it, and looking at Wikipedia it mentions the series ends in September.

Also, go read Toriko right now. For the past few months it's literally been one of the greatest manga I've ever read. This should really just go to show how much I've liked Barrage, because I consider it's comparable.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I don't know the source, but someone who's trustworthy and absolutely LOVES Barrage said it, and looking at Wikipedia it mentions the series ends in September.

Also, go read Toriko right now. For the past few months it's literally been one of the greatest manga I've ever read. This should really just go to show how much I've liked Barrage, because I consider it's comparable.
    I'm still in the process of catching up with Barrage. You know what I want? A new Hiroyuki Takei manga. Whatever happened to Jumbor and Ultimo? They aren't cancelled, they aren't being officially translated ... They don't even seem to be in backwater channels. WTF. I would pay so much for something new from him.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    You are not going to be doing any serious exercise with it strapped in, but other than that, you can breath pretty normally.
    I'm mildly asthmatic, and it reminds me vividly of my asthma playing up. It's possible it was just too small, but I did not enjoy the one time I tried on a proper corset. Which is a real shame.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ettin in the Playground

Shame. You'd look good in a corset with Steampunk vibe to it. Maybe get Cassie to help pick one out?

25. - Top - End - #1285

I'm still in the process of catching up with Barrage. You know what I want? A new Hiroyuki Takei manga. Whatever happened to Jumbor and Ultimo? They aren't cancelled, they aren't being officially translated ... They don't even seem to be in backwater channels. WTF. I would pay so much for something new from him.
    I've never actually heard of any of those.

Also, there are only 14 chapters out, shouldn't be that hard to catch up with Barrage.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Shame. You'd look good in a corset with Steampunk vibe to it. Maybe get Cassie to help pick one out?
    Oh, I'm certain I would. Like I say, I do like what they do to my figure. Unfortunately I like being able to breathe more.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Oh, I'm certain I would. Like I say, I do like what they do to my figure. Unfortunately I like being able to breathe more.
    I think that is high on the priorities list of most folks here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm making so many friends, guys. Hardly anyone on my floor thinks I'm weird anymore. And some guy just told me I have a beautiful voice.
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Bugbear in the Playground

That's great news, Tragic! See that? You're awesome. Just, awesome to everybody. I'm glad to hear that things are going your way, friend.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Bugbear in the Playground

I hope to really start making friends in fencing club tomorrow. They provide all the equipment and teach you how to fence!
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.