New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Reinholdt's Repository

[Neirian-Present Day]

Jamie giggles a little. "They just want to be friends," she tells Pearl, waving at the pixies with a smile!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #992
    Pixie in the Playground

[Neirian - The Ball]

Hoffy stands up after everyone else stops bowing. Then SUDDENLY PIXIES he gets surrounded by the prying populace.

Hoffy looks around at them and smiles.
    Wow, I know I look good in this tux, but I didn't expect this much attention! It's the bowtie, isn't it?

Hoffy gave it a tug to prove his point.
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Peggles the One-Legged Pirate Giraffe
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

This lovely creation made Dirtytabs

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

[Neirian-Present Day]

Irene breaks out of her reverie for a bit and hugs Queen Lexington, returning the cheek kisses.

Ilpholin stands when appropriate. When approached about dancing, she looks to Darcy. "Dance together first and then break off or dance together last?" She asks her. Obviously they're still going to meet pixies and such, but dancing together will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian Ball

"Can't we have first and last dance together, love?"
    Darcy asks.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #995
    Ogre in the Playground

[Neirian - The Ball]

"Oooh, clever. May I have this dance?" Ilpholin replies, holding out her hand to Darcy.

Poor pixies will have to wait.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"Were there a lot of women who didn't want to accept the changes that the Queen is making?" Amelia asks almost finishing up her meal.

------------------

[Neirian-The Ball]

Amelia grins at Pearl hiding behind Jamie, and nods as Jamie tries to reassure her. "It will be fun." She turns to start to head down the stairs to the pixies below figuring Pearl may feel a bit braver not being the first one down. Also she wants to dance, by far her favorite part of balls is the dancing.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

7. - Top - End - #997
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    "Were there a lot of women who didn't want to accept the changes that the Queen is making?" Amelia asks almost finishing up her meal.
    Quite a few. Jellindra says. What you see now is not how it was a few years ago. As you can kinda see, this is a matriarchal society. We've always been ruled by a Queen. But what you may not notice, is that the men are new to the ranks of the military. It used to be only the women were considered competent enough to carry arms and fight.

The men were considered to brutish and dumb to understand the finer points of fighting. And for a while, we could see why it was thought that. They would just rush into combat, swinging their swords like they were clubs, and not even try to evade the incoming attacks.

------------------

[Neirian-The Ball]

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie giggles a little. "They just want to be friends," she tells Pearl, waving at the pixies with a smile!
    Amelia grins at Pearl hiding behind Jamie, and nods as Jamie tries to reassure her. "It will be fun." She turns to start to head down the stairs to the pixies below figuring Pearl may feel a bit braver not being the first one down. Also she wants to dance, by far her favorite part of balls is the dancing.
    A few pixies, who look to be Jamie's age, wave back up at Jamie. Pearl, feeling a little braver as she watches Amelia head down the steps, steps out from behind Jamie, attempting to take her hand.

Amelia will find plenty of pixies to choose from. They are all very polite, none of them grabbing for her hand... except one brave pixie, who reaches through the smiling males and females and tries to take Amelia's hand and pull her through the others.

Quote Originally Posted by captainspazam View Post
    Hoffy stands up after everyone else stops bowing. Then SUDDENLY PIXIES he gets surrounded by the prying populace.

Hoffy looks around at them and smiles.
    Wow, I know I look good in this tux, but I didn't expect this much attention! It's the bowtie, isn't it?

Hoffy gave it a tug to prove his point.
    Hoffy hears a lot of agreements to his suggested reasoning. You smell absolutely divine.. One pixie admits, followed by others agreeing.

Can... Do you taste as good? an unseen pixie asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Irene breaks out of her reverie for a bit and hugs Queen Lexington, returning the cheek kisses.
    Queen Lexington sits on her throne, and looks up to Irene. So, you have your new body back. What are you going to do now? Queen Lexington asks, inquisitively.

Ilpholin stands when appropriate. When approached about dancing, she looks to Darcy. "Dance together first and then break off or dance together last?" She asks her. Obviously they're still going to meet pixies and such, but dancing together will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "Can't we have first and last dance together, love?" Darcy asks.
    "Oooh, clever. May I have this dance?" Ilpholin replies, holding out her hand to Darcy.

Poor pixies will have to wait.
    More than a dozen pixies look slightly disappointed, and they break off into pairs, dancing close around the couple, waiting for a break when they can try to step in.

Many a light touch is attempted to let them know that there are others who find them attractive. Mostly along the lower back, or across the arm. But never an inappropriate squeeze or grab.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-The Ball]

Jamie smiles cheerfully, taking Pearl's hand and squeezing it reassuringly as she heads down the stairs. Eager to make new friends!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #999
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"Sounds like most untrained fighters. At least they didn't run or hide from the attacks. It shows a bit a bavery in them to fight without having any skill. From what I have seen practicing they have shapped up since then."

Amelia has never been in a truely matriarchal society before. The idea that men couldn't be warriors goes strongly against anything she knows and seems a bit silly to her. Most of her fighting instructors have been men.

------------------------------

[Neirian-The Ball]

Amelia smiles and greets the pixies. Always one to reward bravery she allows herself to be pulled through the crowd with a quick aplogy. She is all smiles as she takes a closer look at the Pixie holding her hand.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"Sounds like most untrained fighters. At least they didn't run or hide from the attacks. It shows a bit a bavery in them to fight without having any skill. From what I have seen practicing they have shapped up since then."

Amelia has never been in a truely matriarchal society before. The idea that men couldn't be warriors goes strongly against anything she knows and seems a bit silly to her. Most of her fighting instructors have been men.
    Jellindra smiles with a little laugh. Oh, that was the ones who didn't run. There were some that run dropped to the ground and cowered as the mock battle raged over their heads. They had to send some warriors down to tag them and let them know they'd died in the battle. They didn't last long.

But yeah, the ones who made it through the training have since proven they are worthy warriors.
    She shrugs. I doubt there'll even be more than a handful of men in our ranks though. They're just not built for war. She then stands up. Well, uh... It was nice to meet you. she pushes her chair in.

[Neirian-The Ball]

Jamie smiles cheerfully, taking Pearl's hand and squeezing it reassuringly as she heads down the stairs. Eager to make new friends!
    There are a lot of young pixies there. Most of the boys are paying a lot of attention to Pearl, commenting on how cute she is. She even gets picked up and hugged by one of them. Evidently, they've all been warned about saying anything that might sound like they want to eat her, as none do.

The girls of the group mostly have an eye on Jamie, and will want to talk about things like the human world, sword fighting, and even magic if it comes to it.

Amelia smiles and greets the pixies. Always one to reward bravery she allows herself to be pulled through the crowd with a quick aplogy. She is all smiles as she takes a closer look at the Pixie holding her hand.
    The hand belongs to Jacquard. Care to dance? He doesn't pull her in, keeping a respectful distance between them.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

Amelia stands up. "Yes thank you so much for lunch, it was delicious." She almost goes in for a hug, then stops herself figuring it might be a bit awkward. "Maybe I will see you around?"

--------------------------

[Neirian-The Ball]

Amelia isn't worried about being respectful so she closes the distance a bit grinning at him. "I hope you are a good dancer, and yes I would love to dance."

Amelia's love of dancing comes from her mother, a theater professor who had been a dancer earlier in her life and still taught classes. Dancing has been one of the consistent things in her life and she is more then happy to show off a bit here. Not that it won't take her a bit to get the hang of whatever dance they are doing, and see how good Jacquard is.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-The Ball]

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    There are a lot of young pixies there. Most of the boys are paying a lot of attention to Pearl, commenting on how cute she is. She even gets picked up and hugged by one of them. Evidently, they've all been warned about saying anything that might sound like they want to eat her, as none do.

The girls of the group mostly have an eye on Jamie, and will want to talk about things like the human world, sword fighting, and even magic if it comes to it.
    Jamie can't help but giggle a bit at the attention paid to Pearl, staying fairly close to her friend to provide comfort, even as she chatters away with the girls. She's happy to answer all the questions she can, weaving great tales of her home (mostly truthful), and explaining her magic as best she can!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Pixie in the Playground

[Neirian - The Ball]

Hoffy looks around at the pixies.
    Gee, you guys act like you've never seen a talking piece of toast before. Well, then again, neither have I.

Then he got an idea.
    If you think that's interesting, check this out!

Suddenly Hoffy's body melted into a puddle. The puddle then grew into a new shape and he transformed into a chicken with bread for a face.

Bet you didn't see THAT coming!
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Peggles the One-Legged Pirate Giraffe
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

This lovely creation made Dirtytabs

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ogre in the Playground

[Neirian-The Ball]

Queen Lexington sits on her throne, and looks up to Irene. So, you have your new body back. What are you going to do now? Queen Lexington asks, inquisitively.
    [Neirian-The Ball]

Irene glances down at the dance floor, particularly at Ilpholin. "I suppose now I go and dance."

She looks back to Queen Lexington. "Beyond all this, I need to go visit a mermaid I promised to visit, then return to my duties at GLoG."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

Amelia stands up. "Yes thank you so much for lunch, it was delicious." She almost goes in for a hug, then stops herself figuring it might be a bit awkward. "Maybe I will see you around?"
    Jellindra looked as if she was going to pull away, when Amelia almost went in for a hug. She's retreated back to looking quiet and shy, and she gives Amelia a small, but sincere looking, smile. M-maybe. Hope you have a nice stay in Neirian. And then she quickly flutters away, toward the far side of the barracks.

[Neirian-The Ball]

Amelia isn't worried about being respectful so she closes the distance a bit grinning at him. "I hope you are a good dancer, and yes I would love to dance."

Amelia's love of dancing comes from her mother, a theater professor who had been a dancer earlier in her life and still taught classes. Dancing has been one of the consistent things in her life and she is more then happy to show off a bit here. Not that it won't take her a bit to get the hang of whatever dance they are doing, and see how good Jacquard is.
    Jacquard is a good dancer, and he helps her learn the dance moves. Think you can dance on those light steps you used the other day? He asks, lifting himself slightly off the ground.

Jamie can't help but giggle a bit at the attention paid to Pearl, staying fairly close to her friend to provide comfort, even as she chatters away with the girls. She's happy to answer all the questions she can, weaving great tales of her home (mostly truthful), and explaining her magic as best she can!
    Pearl is happily giggling as she receives the attention.

I heard..... on of them begins, then looks around conspiratorially. that you're a princess! she whispers close to Jamie's face, so only those real close can hear. She then giggles, hiding her smile behind her hands, but waiting expectantly for Jamie to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by captainspazam View Post
    Hoffy looks around at the pixies.
    Gee, you guys act like you've never seen a talking piece of toast before. Well, then again, neither have I.

Then he got an idea.
    If you think that's interesting, check this out!

Suddenly Hoffy's body melted into a puddle. The puddle then grew into a new shape and he transformed into a chicken with bread for a face.

Bet you didn't see THAT coming!
    The look on the pixies faces around him went from happy and hungry to horrified and shocked, not a single jaw is not dropped. Well... one is. But she's flying quickly away, holding one hand over her mouth as she heads toward the nearest exit, or possibly the nearest refresh room.

Irene glances down at the dance floor, particularly at Ilpholin. "I suppose now I go and dance."

She looks back to Queen Lexington. "Beyond all this, I need to go visit a mermaid I promised to visit, then return to my duties at GLoG."
    Well you don't have to go dance, if you don't want to. You could just stay up here with me, I wouldn't mind. Lexington says. Who knows, she says with a twinkle in her eyes. Maybe you'll convince others its okay to talk to their Queen like a normal pixie.

((I'll just assume that Sophie, Ilpholin, and Darcy are continually dancing, unless their players say otherwise.))

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

Amelia turns to leave the barracks and rejoin continuity unless something stops her.

------------------------------------

[Neirian-The Ball]

Amelia smiles and nods, summoning up some lights under her feet to keep up with him. "This is much easier then fighting. You're a pretty good dancer." She smiles concentrating a bit more on the dance now that they are up in the air. She is going to cling to him a bit more.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian - The Ball

After the first dance with Ilpholin, Darcy will give her a quick kiss and dance with others. As long as no one gets too frisky, she's having a good time.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

I heard..... on of them begins, then looks around conspiratorially. that you're a princess! she whispers close to Jamie's face, so only those real close can hear. She then giggles, hiding her smile behind her hands, but waiting expectantly for Jamie to answer.
    Jamie blushes, giggling softly, and looks around as well before nodding. "Yeah, I guess I kinda am. But it's a secret!" she whispers back, grinning cheerfully.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

Queen

Irene gives a nod and decides to sit up here next to Queen Lexington for now. "So, you were at GLoG before becoming Queen, weren't you? A founding member even?"

The Ball

Ilpholin dances with enthusiasm and doesn't mind the light touches from the pixies. Even manages to restrain herself from returning them while she dances with Darcy. She returns her lover's kiss before heading off to find out which is the lucky pixie who gets to dance with the self-styled Demon Queen.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

Amelia turns to leave the barracks and rejoin continuity unless something stops her.
    Nope, nothing stopping her.

[Neirian- The Ball]

Amelia smiles and nods, summoning up some lights under her feet to keep up with him. "This is much easier then fighting. You're a pretty good dancer." She smiles concentrating a bit more on the dance now that they are up in the air. She is going to cling to him a bit more.
    Jacquard will dance with her upward into the air, and show her how to dance as the pixies do. He tries to keep the pace challenging, but not more than he feels she can handle. Me? You are an excellent dancer. It took me weeks to be this good. You're a natural.

He has an arm around her waist, since she's close enough, just in case she slips. That is, unless she bats it away.

She, as well as the others, may notice that once this pair raises up, other pixie couples follow their example. The dance floor is now a lot less crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    After the first dance with Ilpholin, Darcy will give her a quick kiss and dance with others. As long as no one gets too frisky, she's having a good time.
    A male pixie will float up to Darcy, wishing for a dance. He has short brown hair and an easy smile.

He's wearing a green men's dress, with a slightly lighter green pattern, almost hypnotic, woven into it. Unlike the women's dresses, it doesn't cut low over the cleavage, but the neckline does scoop slightly down to just under the throat, then has a severe deep V-shaped plunge to his waist. The lower half is the same as the women's, with what look to be sharp tipped leaves making up the skirt and revealing plenty of leg.

He approaches Darcy and half-bows. May I have this dnace, m'lady?

Ilpholin dances with enthusiasm and doesn't mind the light touches from the pixies. Even manages to restrain herself from returning them while she dances with Darcy. She returns her lover's kiss before heading off to find out which is the lucky pixie who gets to dance with the self-styled Demon Queen.
    A group of pixies, male and female, will vie for Ilpholin's attentions, when suddenly a slightly more mature woman will land lightly in front of her, placing herself at the head of the line. She has her hair pulled back in a severe pony tail, and looks straight into Ilpholin's eyes.

She's wearing the same style of dress as most of the females. Sweatheart neckline, accentuating her chest. And the skirt is shorter than the men's, showing a lot of leg. It's white, with accents of orange and a lighter shade of pink, one may almost imagine sherbet.

She just raises her arms and takes a single step toward Ilpholin, inviting the other woman to step to her.

Jamie blushes, giggling softly, and looks around as well before nodding. "Yeah, I guess I kinda am. But it's a secret!" she whispers back, grinning cheerfully.
    All the girls immediately surrounding Jamie giggle lightly. Come on, let's dance... Princess. She reaches out to take Jamie's hand, intending to pull her onto the dance floor. The other girls will follow along, if she goes.

{Nerian- w/ the Queen}

Irene gives a nod and decides to sit up here next to Queen Lexington for now. "So, you were at GLoG before becoming Queen, weren't you? A founding member even?"
    Lexington lifts up slightly, not flying, just sitting up even straighter. Yes, yes I am. she herself looks over to one of her guards, then leans forward. I was the henchpixie of another of the founding members, HappyTurtle. You know her? she whispers, then sits back up.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-01-27 at 05:39 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ogre in the Playground

The Queen

"Yes." Irene says. "She and her husband flipped out and threatened me when I tried to stop Magtok from hacking the entire base's systems." At least that's the way she remembers it occurring.

The Ball

Ilpholin raises an eyebrow ever so slightly, but steps forth, going to entangle arms and hands in the proper dance pose, preferring, obviously, a dominant dance position, though it may vary depending on the current music that's playing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian- The Ball]

Amelia is dancing through the air at a Pixie ball and she isn't going to hold back. She will be more then happy to push her limits dancing. Showing a decent amount of trust that he will catch her if she slips, which she does at least once. She definitely isn't going to swat away his arm.

"I have had years of dance lessons. None recently, but I find that sword play keeps you in good shape."

She can't help but look around her at all the other pixies dancing around her. It is a very pretty sight.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian- The Ball]

All the girls immediately surrounding Jamie giggle lightly. Come on, let's dance... Princess. She reaches out to take Jamie's hand, intending to pull her onto the dance floor. The other girls will follow along, if she goes.
    Jamie giggles as well, accepting the hand and letting herself be guided onto the dance floor, taking a deep breath and reminding herself to try and not embarass herself too much.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

The Queen

"Yes." Irene says. "She and her husband flipped out and threatened me when I tried to stop Magtok from hacking the entire base's systems." At least that's the way she remembers it occurring.
    Queen Lexington looks taken aback, and blinks twice. What... What happened? Uh, who stopped them from harming you?

She can't say Irene's wrong. Happy wasn't always of the right mind. And she had sided with Magtok on occasion. A very strange thing, but Happy always was chaotic. Which was the quality Lex found most attractive back then.

[Neirian- The Ball]

Ilpholin raises an eyebrow ever so slightly, but steps forth, going to entangle arms and hands in the proper dance pose, preferring, obviously, a dominant dance position, though it may vary depending on the current music that's playing.
    The pixie defers to Ilpholin, letting the woman take the dominant position and the lead. She doesn't say anything, but does press herself closer to Ilpholin, if allowed.

Amelia is dancing through the air at a Pixie ball and she isn't going to hold back. She will be more then happy to push her limits dancing. Showing a decent amount of trust that he will catch her if she slips, which she does at least once. She definitely isn't going to swat away his arm.

"I have had years of dance lessons. None recently, but I find that sword play keeps you in good shape."

She can't help but look around her at all the other pixies dancing around her. It is a very pretty sight.
    When Amelia slips that once, Jacquard pulls her in tight to keep her safe. He leans closer, looking as if he wants to kiss her, but doesn't. Instead, he'll attempt to spin her around. You most certainly are in great shape. You are the most beautiful woman here, save possibly the Queen. he smiles at her.

Jamie giggles as well, accepting the hand and letting herself be guided onto the dance floor, taking a deep breath and reminding herself to try and not embarrass herself too much.
    Jamie might as well embarrass herself. It doesn't look as if these young pixies are bashful. Where all the older pixies seem to be dancing with partners, in a calm and elegant manner, the youngsters, now joined by a few male pixies and Pearl, are all dancing around Jamie, laughing and generally being loud.

So far, no ones said anything, or even given them so much as a dirty look. Maybe it's expected of the younger ones.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

The Queen

"No one did. They let Magtok have his way with the place and I left GLoG. I had no desire to stay in a place that had its leaders threatening me." I'm trying to remember why she went back. Probably for Crimson's sake.

[Neirian- The Ball]

Ilpholin returns the gesture, the closeness incredibly intimate for those who just met, but probably only barely noticeable considering it's a dance and that's kind of how it's done most of the time. Even if certain bits do get in the way unnecessarily.

"Strong silent type?" Ilpholin asks quietly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian- The Ball]

Jamie might as well embarrass herself. It doesn't look as if these young pixies are bashful. Where all the older pixies seem to be dancing with partners, in a calm and elegant manner, the youngsters, now joined by a few male pixies and Pearl, are all dancing around Jamie, laughing and generally being loud.

So far, no ones said anything, or even given them so much as a dirty look. Maybe it's expected of the younger ones.
    Jamie is soon gigglig happily, and joins in the dance, quickly relaxing and enjoying hanging out with her new friends!

She's not too good a dancer, but at least she doesn't have two left feet.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian- The Ball]

Amelia blushes slightly at the compliment. She enjoys the spin, she loves spinning in dresses. "Well thank you. I'm lucky to have such a handsome dance partner to help make me look so good." She pulls herself close to him going to put her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad that you asked me to dance. I wanted to thank you for the time spent sparring."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

The Ball

A male pixie will float up to Darcy, wishing for a dance. He has short brown hair and an easy smile.

He's wearing a green men's dress, with a slightly lighter green pattern, almost hypnotic, woven into it. Unlike the women's dresses, it doesn't cut low over the cleavage, but the neckline does scoop slightly down to just under the throat, then has a severe deep V-shaped plunge to his waist. The lower half is the same as the women's, with what look to be sharp tipped leaves making up the skirt and revealing plenty of leg.

He approaches Darcy and half-bows. May I have this dnace, m'lady?
    "You may, Sir," Darcy says with a smile.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ogre in the Playground

Comrade Omega's Mostly Secret Lab

Out through the shadow portal steps Sasha, followed by Vo. This room is shiny, if dreary, and mostly barren. There is that grisly looking table in the middle with metallic restraints designed for holding people down. The Franken-table if you will. Since there's also a cabinet with various surgical tools, that seems a reasonable description. Beyond that, there's a single bare lightbulb dangling in the center of the room and a door along one of the walls.

Sasha steps up to the table and looks back at Vo, expecting following. Along with lying down and getting strapped in. Ah expectations.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Pixie in the Playground

Comrade Omega's Mostly Secret Lab

Ah expectations.
    Well, the lying and getting strapped in didn't happen right off the bat, but the witch didn't rule it out as a possibility just yet. "Subjects are for experimenting on!" Vo exclaimed and then made comments about the tidiness and how this was awful lighting to work in and stuff like that. She knelt down to be Sasha's height again. "So, where's your nice master?"

HALOです。