New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony LXXIII: Luna's Sordid Dreams? I'm Not Googling That...

Well, Time to get back to pony.
    Found this old but fun game on Equestria Daily, and it fits the new episodes perfectly. Thought of it immediately when I saw the episodes.

S4E1 spoiler-ish

Also,
    Spoiler
    Show

Discord singing in the bathtub was hilarious. I hope he'll be back for more this season.
    Now I'm thinking with ponies!

3DS friend code:
    2449-5207-9736

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LXXIII: Luna's Sordid Dreams? I'm Not Googling That...

Whew, finally caught up with the thread. Time for me to give my thoughts on the episode. Or at least those that haven't already been hashed to death
    Spoiler: S4
    Show
    My favorite thing about this episode was Discord. Specifically, them demonstrating that his redemption didn't change who he is at all. He still enjoys chaos and disharmony. He just has a reason to want Equestria in one piece now. As someone said much earlier: Welcome to the social contract. Good game.
    None of this is really new, of course, but it's still great to see.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    In the Game of Canes you pony or you die.

Wait I think I messed that up...
    The Equestrian Games, maybe?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-11-24 at 02:42 AM.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #754
    Bugbear in the Playground

I haven't read everything yet, but I just have one thing to add:
    Show

Adorable angry scrunchy face! It was adorable.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Bugbear in the Playground

Show
    Overdramatic Royal Guard: We take our orders from royalty. With all the other princesses gone, that means we take our orders from you.

*Twilight leaves*

ODRG: It seems there is only one option left to us.

Spoiler
    Show

Am I the only one who was a little disappointed that this didn't happen?

6. - Top - End - #756
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ICN View Post
    Show
    Overdramatic Royal Guard: We take our orders from royalty. With all the other princesses gone, that means we take our orders from you.

*Twilight leaves*

ODRG: It seems there is only one option left to us.

Spoiler
    Show

Am I the only one who was a little disappointed that this didn't happen?
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's because she orders them to keep searching for the princesses, so they're kept busy. Fortunately.
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2013-11-24 at 07:53 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

So, I finally finished the opener.

Spoiler: S4 Spoilers
    Show
    Hmm, weird gas shooting plant things. Um, OK.

Well, at least the Mane 6 came around and realized how stupid they were being.

Mysterious magical box at the end? I sense it might reoccur throughout the season, which would actually be really cool.

OH COME ON! IT WAS DISCORD'S FAILED PLAN THE WHOLE TIME?!? Arrg. Could have been so cool. A whole "balance of the world" thing and how taking the element upset the balance. How Celestia and Luna essentially screwed with the natural order of magic when they took the Elements and the world itself was rebelling! Could have been amazing. Ah well, at least this episode wasn't as bad as certain others.

Wait, how is it that Celestia and Luna could be overcome by the vines in Canterlot, yet the Mane 6 in the middle of the Everfree forest were able to easily best them?

Overall, I liked it. The episode had a decent amount of humor but it felt more serious somehow. My one gripe is the whole "Discord did it" plot twist at the end.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: S4 Opener
    Show
    More important than anything else, today we learned that not only does Equestria have vines, but that Discord was their true origin all along.

Spoiler
    Show

...what?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-11-24 at 08:17 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Unless my google-fu fails me, eight hours and no pony art of all twelve (thirteen?) Doctors yet? Ponyfandom, I am disappoint.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Spamalot in the Playground

S4 This Comic Explains Something:
    Spoiler
    Show

So THAT'S what the potion really was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    Spoiler: Discord again
    Show
    When Discord is advising Twilight to go back to the Everfree Forest, he shrinks and goes in and out her ears. One might say Twilight is getting a Q-tip.
    S4 Discord
    Spoiler
    Show
    Haha! That's a good one. It was nice to see Discord be mischievous without being evil. As for the Teleporting thing, yeah it's so inconstant with Twi that it sometimes hurts my head. At least give it a try or explain to me why it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Oof. And now I have six pages of ponythread to catch up on. Wish me luck, folks; I'm goin' in!
    And we're back!
    Good- ...wait, what? Oh. Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by SKarious View Post
    Also,
    Spoiler
    Show

Discord singing in the bathtub was hilarious. I hope he'll be back for more this season.
    S4 Discord
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've been told that he's got a song in the season so I presume there will be at least one more appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post

Show
    Wait, how is it that Celestia and Luna could be overcome by the vines in Canterlot, yet the Mane 6 in the middle of the Everfree forest were able to easily best them?
    S4 Princess
    Spoiler
    Show
    It did seem a bit odd that the vines were helpless to weaker creatures (Heck, a window pane chopped a thick vine in half). I guess the vines threw their A game at the sisters and then got lazy with the others.

Spoiler: S4 Opener
    Show
    More important than anything else, today we learned that not only does Equestria have vines, but that Discord was their true origin all along.
    S4 Can Opener
    Spoiler
    Show
    Discord's scroll there harkens to the moving photos of Harry Potter for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Unless my google-fu fails me, eight hours and no pony art of all twelve (thirteen?) Doctors yet? Ponyfandom, I am disappoint.
    I guess not. The only one I know of with most of the Docs is from last June:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2013-11-24 at 08:42 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

11. - Top - End - #761
    Colossus in the Playground

Give it time, Baron Von Lichie, the number of Bronies who watch Doctor Who and are drawers may be small, and those fan artists who are bigger who fans will likely be drawing the Doctors as not ponies first.

Also, Something I noticed while re-watching the season four premiere
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nightmare Moon's horn laser, had an Identical sound effect to a Dalek's death ray.

Coincidence?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #762

Season 4 Spoiler Images for two future episodes, Ep4-5!

Obviously this is a Spoiler too~
    Spoiler
    Show
    My internal hype for "Power Ponies" is really starting to take off. That villain is really wickedly cool in design. Also, hair dryer cannon? Not a new idea, but still amusing given her crazy mane. I think I see what her "Villain theme" is now. Pinkie as the speedster is pretty much a "duh" kind of thing ^_^

The Daring Don't episode also looks interesting. Now as I looked through these images, I wonder if the 'secret' of the author is that she's got a book that leads to some other world or something. Hmmm...

And Dash gets on the cover art of a Do book? Lucky!
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler: What you mean this?
    Show

(No Hurt but I don't even want to have the should Capaldi be 12 or 13 argument)

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

S4 Discord
    Spoiler
    Show
    Haha! That's a good one. It was nice to see Discord be mischievous without being evil. As for the Teleporting thing, yeah it's so inconstant with Twi that it sometimes hurts my head. At least give it a try or explain to me why it wouldn't work.
    Show
    Well, it's possible Twilight isn't sufficiently proficient with he teleportation spell to safely transport herself and Spike all the way from Canterlot to Ponyville.

S4 Princess
    Spoiler
    Show
    It did seem a bit odd that the vines were helpless to weaker creatures (Heck, a window pane chopped a thick vine in half). I guess the vines threw their A game at the sisters and then got lazy with the others.
    Show
    It could also have been that the vines became weaker the farther they got from the Tree of Harmony.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

15. - Top - End - #765

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Show
    Well, it's possible Twilight isn't sufficiently proficient with he teleportation spell to safely transport herself and Spike all the way from Canterlot to Ponyville.
    S4 Twi
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can believe that Twi can't t-port in one jump to Ponyville, though an attempt that got them part way there and shave off a fair distance would have been a nice way to show it.

Show
    It could also have been that the vines became weaker the farther they got from the Tree of Harmony.
    S4 Discord
    Spoiler
    Show
    The vines did capture Celestia and Luna all the way at Canterlot though. I imagine that's farther from the forest than Ponyville.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    Show
    Nah, see. The thing about the vines is they were specifically designed to capture Luna and Celestia. Just that, nothing more.
    So everything else was just them engaging in casual spite and anarchy for it's own sake. They had already completed their mission.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: What you mean this?
    Show

(No Hurt but I don't even want to have the should Capaldi be 12 or 13 argument)
    Eeeh, close enough!

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ettin in the Playground

You know what this episode went out of the way to prove, in a way that I whole-heartedly approve of? Y'know, aside from all of the other stuff I loved to death?

Spoiler
    Show
    They go out of their way to show, multiple times, that just because your a princess that you're not an invincible god of some kind. You're a unicorn with wings, that's about it. How strong you are otherwise is entirely dependent on who you are and not what you are.

+10 for handling all the former rumors that Twilicorn would be able to solve all problems with OMGALICORNPOWERS, cause they don't exist.

Aside from intriguing hints of dark magic/alicorn magic type deals, and all that resulted in was being able to drink a potion.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #769
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, yeah. Also something that stood out and that I approve of.
    Spoiler: Season 4
    Show
    Night and Day at the same time, as some kind of side effect of the Tree of Harmony starting to die and/or Celestia and Luna being vined.

It may not be entirely irrefutable proof that the whole day-night cycle is because of the movement of earth-style celestial bodies thing, but it's pretty damn close.
    This puts canon a lot closer to confirming the way I head-canoned it, with it being entirely possible to say, have ponyville stuck in eternal night even if it was daylight somewhere else. Wibbly Wobbyl Magicy Wagicky.

Which is to say that night is an actual thing rather than just the shadow of the planetoid you are standing on.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    You know what this episode went out of the way to prove, in a way that I whole-heartedly approve of? Y'know, aside from all of the other stuff I loved to death?

Spoiler
    Show
    They go out of their way to show, multiple times, that just because your a princess that you're not an invincible god of some kind. You're a unicorn with wings, that's about it. How strong you are otherwise is entirely dependent on who you are and not what you are.

+10 for handling all the former rumors that Twilicorn would be able to solve all problems with OMGALICORNPOWERS, cause they don't exist.

Aside from intriguing hints of dark magic/alicorn magic type deals, and all that resulted in was being able to drink a potion.
    I don't see how having even more vaguely defined powers that just do whatever is convenient for the plot is a good thing.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    The Equestrian Games, maybe?
    The Hunger Canes? >>
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    The Hunger Canes? >>
    I thought we were talking about a Game of Thrones analogue?
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #773
    Firbolg in the Playground

Game of Pones
    Clash of TOTALLY NOT Queens
    A Storm of Ships
    A Feast for Sprites
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ettin in the Playground

In the Game of Canes you pony or you die.

Wait I think I messed that up...
    When the synopsis for "Games Ponies Play" first came out, I misread it as "Game of Ponies" somehow. and was very confused on how the crew were going to do a Game of Thrones parody.

Spoiler
    Show
    My internal hype for "Power Ponies" is really starting to take off. That villain is really wickedly cool in design. Also, hair dryer cannon? Not a new idea, but still amusing given her crazy mane. I think I see what her "Villain theme" is now. Pinkie as the speedster is pretty much a "duh" kind of thing ^_^

The Daring Don't episode also looks interesting. Now as I looked through these images, I wonder if the 'secret' of the author is that she's got a book that leads to some other world or something. Hmmm...

Spoiler: Season Four
    Show
    My (admittedly, limited) knowledge of comics has failed me, anyone know if the blue-haired guy represents/references anyone in particular? Looks sort of like a typical gritty Anti-Hero type.

EDIT:...God damn I'm a moron. It's Wolverine, isn't it?

Show

OH COME ON! IT WAS DISCORD'S FAILED PLAN THE WHOLE TIME?!? Arrg. Could have been so cool. A whole "balance of the world" thing and how taking the element upset the balance. How Celestia and Luna essentially screwed with the natural order of magic when they took the Elements and the world itself was rebelling! Could have been amazing. Ah well, at least this episode wasn't as bad as certain others.
    This is Friendship Is Magic, not Legend of Korra. Thankfully.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2013-11-24 at 01:26 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

25. - Top - End - #775
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aaaaand a'now! A full day after the premiere, and seven pages later, I have brought my initial thoughts on the show!

Spoiler
    Show
    • So, apparently Scared Fluttershy is the most adorable thing ever.
    • • And Everfree weeds enjoy imitating whack-a-mole. Poor Big Mac.
    • • Incoming lightning dodging game detected!
    • • Hmm. Fail a spot check much, Rarity?
    • • Magic is a candle now?
    • • I diagnose Twilight's wings as having a broken carburetor.
    • • Oh Pinkie. Only you would surf a vine.
    • • …And incoming Fluttershy tentacle-vine fic.
    • • WAT. Spike, where did you get that seat belt? What the crap just happened?
    • • Things we've learned: Teleportation does not cancel inertia, and Spike is apparently not heavy enough to shatter a window even when falling from the sky.
    • • "We wouldn't go through your books without permission"? It's a LIBRARY for pony's sake. It's what ponies DO in a library.
    • • Booyah, Pinkie!
    • • Zecora's voice seems different. Maybe it's the background music?
    • • WAIT. Wait wait wait wait waaaaait. Alicorn magic looks just like the dark magic we saw Sombra use?
    • • Oh. My. God. YES. Forget all the Luna haters, we're about to get biblical! *grabs popcorn*
    • • And a thousand Celestia-Luna history fics cried out… And were suddenly silenced.
    • • Apparently, Nightmare Moon's horn is a Dalek gun, since it looks and sounds exactly the same as one.
    • • My gosh. Magic mechanical elements, come forth!
    • • Every time I think I've seen it all in this show, it brings one out to top it. Elements of Harmony: Death Star mode, engage!
    • • Discord is wearing purple and green! Joker for the win!
    • • Okay, freeze frame. Celestia has Star, Pink, and Purple, while Luna has Red, Orange, and Blue. If the colors stay the same between the elements, that means that Celestia had Magic, Kindness, and Generosity, while Luna had Loyalty, Honesty, and Laughter. Interesting, that.
    • • Yeah, Twilight, the Tree of Harmony. Don't tell me you've never heard of that before.
    • • Applejack, I thought you'd be more enthusiastic about saving trees. After all, you live in an orchard, and one of your best friends is a tree.
    • • It seems like just yesterday I was seeing this reused footage, too.
    • • THAT is a crocodile? Ye goddesses, man. I'm staying away from your version of Florida.
    • • …Am I the only one who's worried about the giant crocodile that they've left tied up in the dangerous forest of doom and death?
    • • No. BAD Applejack. No splitting the party. No biscuit.
    • • ..The heck is wrong with you? You all are horrible friends!
    • • And Gummy is best nail file.
    • • WAIT. Gummy is an alligator. A crocodile is a thirty food abomination. Sounds legit.
    • • See? Even Discord is a better friend than y'all.
    • • Um. Pinkie, shouldn't you be horribly maimed by that?
    • • "I know who would know what to do… but we sent her home." Because you're a bunch of nitwits!
    • • Nope. Nope! NOOOOPE.Avi. Twilight does not get a sonic Twiboom, and no amount of your silly show canon will persuade me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oh. Okay. Nevermind.

Have some S4 fanart instead then.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's sad because it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Something for the non-spoiler crowd: Pinkie in kitty pyjamams:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HNNNNNNG

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Spoiler: related.
    Show
    *With mad look in eye*

Laughter and Loyalty wielded by the same pony.

More proof for my OTP
    Wooo! More support for the almost canon AppleDash!

Pinkie, I believe the proper term is "nervicited" if you want to speak in your own vernacular.

Show
    Gald I could make you glad. I mean seriously Twilight forgets about her teleportation abilities on a number of occasion when it could have saved her and/or her friends. Remember that big scary hydra coming at her while she was trapped on a cliff? Teleport! Remember when Chrysalis teleported her into the caves beneath Canterlot? Teleport! Remember when Twilight needed to got get the Elements to stop Chrysalis? Teleport! Remember when she wanted to sneak in to the Canterlot library? Teleport! I am kind of a stickler for teleportation, mainly because how careful one has to be about such things in a DnD campaign.
    Teleport is hax.

Quote Originally Posted by SKarious View Post
    Well, Time to get back to pony.
    Found this old but fun game on Equestria Daily, and it fits the new episodes perfectly. Thought of it immediately when I saw the episodes.

S4E1 spoiler-ish
    Ugh. That game.

Never beat it. Closest I ever got was five out of the six elements before I got zapped by thunder and ragequit.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

26. - Top - End - #776

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Show
    So everything else was just them engaging in casual spite and anarchy for it's own sake. They had already completed their mission.
    S4 Discord
    Spoiler
    Show
    I could buy that.

Vine1: "So... we got the princesses. now what?"
    Vine2: "Wanna go hang at Ponyville? I hear they got good fertilizer there."
    Vine1: "Sure, why not. Let's crawl."

Oh, yeah. Also something that stood out and that I approve of.
    Spoiler: Season 4
    Show
    Night and Day at the same time, as some kind of side effect of the Tree of Harmony starting to die and/or Celestia and Luna being vined.

It may not be entirely irrefutable proof that the whole day-night cycle is because of the movement of earth-style celestial bodies thing, but it's pretty damn close.
    This puts canon a lot closer to confirming the way I head-canoned it, with it being entirely possible to say, have ponyville stuck in eternal night even if it was daylight somewhere else. Wibbly Wobbly Magicy Wagicky.

Which is to say that night is an actual thing rather than just the shadow of the planetoid you are standing on.
    S4 Approval
    Spoiler
    Show
    I figure the day/night thing was a side effect from the chaos magic of the vines. As Twilight pointed out, the weirdness certainly had Discord's signature on it since it was one of his old plans from centuries back (And we know discord can control the sun/moon as well).

Not that it's an argument against Wibbly Wobbly Magicy Wagicky, just that my interpretation was that Discord's old magic tricks was what messed with the sky and not the tree/sisters being captured directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Show
    My (admittedly, limited) knowledge of comics has failed me, anyone know if the blue-haired guy represents/references anyone in particular? Looks sort of like a typical gritty Anti-Hero type.

S4 Ep4-5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now, now, don't be hard on yourself. I thought he was just a generic mook at first. ...well, he might still be a mook, but I didn't make any connection to him being a parody of something and I think you are on to something with the Wolverine thing. Fits a bit if the villain's M.O. is all hair jokes.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2013-11-24 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Why am I fixing everyone's spelling? I'm not qualified!
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: S4 Episodes 4-5
    Show
    Power Ponies?!? I think I just died a little in side. A hair themed villain? Seriously? Oh and all the horrible puns that will be in that episode. Also, the Mane 6's costumes are just painful to look at, not to mention completely impractical. They also better come up with a darn good reason for how the Mane 6 will get and then lose their super powers.

As for the Daring Don't episode all I can say is I am intrigued. Not sure what to think really.

Show
    Nah, see. The thing about the vines is they were specifically designed to capture Luna and Celestia. Just that, nothing more.
    Spoiler: S4 Vines
    Show
    That actually makes a lot of sense. But still, why make the vines so weak to everything else? What good would the vines be if they could only really be effective against Luna and Celestia seeing as the princesses have an entire kingdom to call on? Speaking of which, I yearn for the episode when Twilight leads the Royal Guards on a guerilla mission into the Everfree forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Show

Show
    So, Wolvy got retconned to have completely anatomically implausible bone claws. So what will Pony Wolvy have?

This is Friendship Is Magic, not Legend of Korra.
    Eh, guess you're right.
    Spoiler: S4 Spoilers (kind of)
    Show
    Still, a balance of the world thing would be awesome. Twilight could get consumed by the evil Alicorn magic, the Dragons could be like guardians of the world or something, Tree of Harmony using the Elements or something, maybe making like a simulacrum to Twilight that is made of the pure embodiment of Friendship magic to fight corrupted Twilight! Try and tell me that would not be cool? And there would be a perfect friendship lesson: Everything in moderation.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    Power Ponies?!? I think I just died a little in side. A hair themed villain? Seriously? Oh and all the horrible puns that will be in that episode. Also, the Mane 6's costumes are just painful to look at, not to mention completely impractical. They also better come up with a darn good reason for how the Mane 6 will get and then lose their super powers.
    Spoiler: Episode 4
    Show
    What's so bad about their costumes? They don't look much worse than the kind of stuff Superman or Green Lantern wear. The worst thing I can spot is that the colors clash a bit, and the silly gemstones Rarity wears in her head.

Besides, it's much more dignified than what most female superheroes wear these days.

Also, I'm gonna call the episode being a dream (or not real in some other way) now. Either that or another universe travelling thingy. Actually, the second sounds better, because the possibility of that has already been established in Equestria Girls. So I'll actually go with that. Yeah.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-11-24 at 03:23 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Colossus in the Playground

Show
    Spoiler: S4E4
    Show
    well, if that Animatic from a few months ago is accurate, I belive the Implication is that its'a Dream Spike is having after reading a Comic bok. though the book might have been based on the Mane 6.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Spoiler: S4E4
    Show
    well, if that Animatic from a few months ago is accurate, I belive the Implication is that its'a Dream Spike is having after reading a Comic bok. though the book might have been based on the Mane 6.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm calling that there's some spell that can draw people into books and Twilight accidentally uses it on one of Spike's comic books, drawing them in.
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers