New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground
    Default Re: The Comic is Late, and Will be More Late!

Not trying to be ungrateful about a freely created and (currently) un-monetized comic, but, I guess I have the same question stated implicitly by the prior poster:

Given that the Tuesday update came out Friday, is the Saturday update going to be lumped together with the Tuesday strip, or be a standalone strip allowing hungry Erf readers to read a whopping 3 strips this week?

Again, I'm not asking that the artists slave over making any sort of commitments, but as an avid reader I'd just like to set my expectations correctly. I think it's helpful to manage the fanbase's expectations so we can further evangelize our love for the strip! :)

2. - Top - End - #152
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    Not trying to be ungrateful about a freely created and (currently) un-monetized comic, but, I guess I have the same question stated implicitly by the prior poster:

Given that the Tuesday update came out Friday, is the Saturday update going to be lumped together with the Tuesday strip, or be a standalone strip allowing hungry Erf readers to read a whopping 3 strips this week?

Again, I'm not asking that the artists slave over making any sort of commitments, but as an avid reader I'd just like to set my expectations correctly. I think it's helpful to manage the fanbase's expectations so we can further evangelize our love for the strip! :)
    The Giant is the person who actually uploads the strip to the website, and if you'll take a look at the main page, he's got medical problems. So, even though the production schedule on Erfworld is going to be normal, that doesn't mean that it will always get on the website right away.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PyritePyro View Post
    The Giant is the person who actually uploads the strip to the website, and if you'll take a look at the main page, he's got medical problems. So, even though the production schedule on Erfworld is going to be normal, that doesn't mean that it will always get on the website right away.
    Perhaps my question was unclear, so let me explain it a bit more:

Are we getting
    1) a Tuesday comic that is lumped with Saturday's comic (dropping a comic, so two comics total this week)
    2) a Tuesday comic that is ready but delayed due to whatever logistical reasons (thus possibly giving Erf-ers the salivating possibility of 3 comics this week should all logistics work out).

Tha's all! All love, no hate, pure anticipation. Kthxbai!
    Last edited by Enkidu; 2007-07-09 at 03:45 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    Perhaps my question was unclear, so let me explain it a bit more:

Are we getting
    1) a Tuesday comic that is lumped with Saturday's comic (dropping a comic, so two comics total this week)
    2) a Tuesday comic that is ready but delayed due to whatever logistical reasons (thus possibly giving Erf-ers the salivating possibility of 3 comics this week should all logistics work out).

Tha's all! All love, no hate, pure anticipation. Kthxbai!
    Rob has said that he's already given The Giant the Saturday Erfworld. As of yet, there is not talk of the Tuesday Erfworld being late. So, we may be getting more than one page of Erfworld at the same time when Rich uploads it.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PyritePyro View Post
    Rob has said that he's already given The Giant the Saturday Erfworld.
    No, I double-checked his post history in case I'd missed something and I still don't see that.
    My avatar is a remix that I made of Prince Ansom. Resource credit:
    Spoiler
    Show

Snag some Erfworld avatars and backgrounds, make some lolerfs and motivators (or demotivators), read my Erfworld fanmix, or check out my latest spotlight on an under-discussed webcomic: Head Trip (Scilight #13)!