New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Devil's Conspiracy, Part 1: Eviction of the Necromancer

Blitzkranz stares at the bartender. "Ale...and a bowl of stew for me." The warlock looks as if a vein is about to burst. His face twitches, and his right hand is clenched.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

"If you are still serving dinner, a bowl of stew would be most fortifying. Also if you happen to have any wine, that would be appreciated." Sitting down, Aleous eyes the symbols on the wall. A small look of satisfaction crosses his face as the symbols meanings become clear. A follower of Hextor, a little violent but they mean well.
    Spoiler
    Show

Domantra 09

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Jared

"An inn dedicated to Hextor seems an odd place for those who would have been slaves to frequent," Jared said, jaw clenched tight. The Hierocracy of Lysander's Church had a lot to say about Hextor, none of it very good.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

The bartender hears people making orders, and steps forward. He's a half-orc who looks fairly similar to the owner of this establishment, albeit not as happy to see you, and actually dressed in a uniform bearing the Drunken Dwarf logo. By the smell on his breath, he's had one or two drinks already, but hey.
    "Sorry, but we aren't serving food. We were closed until Master Barox let you in. Maybe we'll have something ready in the morning." The bartender gets to serving an ale and a glass of wine sharpish, however, and soon enough they are on the bar. "That'll be two coppers each please, and we only accept Seberium coin."

Meanwhile, the cultist the party spared is first to respond to Lysander's question.
    "I was gonna say. But for the circumstances, I'd rather be in the Wizard and Rogue. Still, you can't blame 'em for not seeing Gavin coming, and maybe they just like the staff and the tipple." Then her husband comes back with two beers, one of which she takes.

Kirin, meanwhile, can be seen talking with Edea - presumably asking if she can get him a drink, given he's technically not old enough.

((It is assumed that GP are representative of actual currencies here, not just literal bits of gold, but I won't make you worry about exchange rates :D))
    Last edited by Omegonthesane; 2009-11-14 at 05:06 AM.

5. - Top - End - #245

Fishing in his purse, Aleous plucks out a silver piece. He places it on the table and slides it across to the half-orc. "I apologize for the late hour request, but a stiff drink was needed. Medicinal reasons of course."

He gentle picks up the glass, and takes a sniff. Swirling the contents he says, "Well my companions, what happens now?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Domantra 09

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

"Now? We rest, and tomorrow, we take on the good Sir Michael." Taking his ale, the blue man attempts to take a sip, but after he tilts the mug back, his whole body shudders, and he is forced to put it down. He glares at the mug then, as if there was nothing he wanted to do more than destroy the blasted thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Jared

"Indeed. If we plan on going back into the fray on the morrow, I need to rest and recover my spells. If that is even possible in this place."

8. - Top - End - #248

Aleous slowly sips his wine, letting the flavor settle on his tongue.
    After a second fortifying sip, he places the glass on the table. "I to require rest, and some time to preform prayers. Ms.Edea is this place safe to rest in tonight."
    Spoiler
    Show

Domantra 09