New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Nobody View Post
    Is there anybody who doesn't?
    Me! I love 'em. Just finished a batch of exams, though I'm allergic. Seriously, I get ill every time there are exams.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

2. - Top - End - #992

Well . . .

I believe I am hyperorganised to the extreme. Aside from my bedding and my dirty laundry I am all but packed.
    The only things not packed away are my laptop (last thing to be put away), the kettle, a plate, two cups, a bowl, two spoons (I have cuppa soup hence the extras), a knife, nutella, teabags and breakfast cereal. And bread.
    And naturally, pyjamas, clothes for tomorrow, my washkit and a jacket and my wallet. And mobile.
    All else is either packed up or waiting in the cases for everything else to be packed up. And I'll be doing the laundry tonight.

"Ah, so Curly's going home tomorrow," you think, but she's not going home until seven or eight o'clock Saturday morning.
    Oh yeah. :smug:
    I am good.

Except I have some overdue books to return tomorrow. ANd one lecture (but hey, it's not as if my rucksack can't be unpacked for it, then repacked).
    And one Bop.
    And a report.
    Yes. A report.
    I thought I was done with those things, but no. I have a report tomorrow. I get to read it online somewhere, and then sit and discuss with my tutor how my term went.
    I'll probably even have to give it to my parents.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-12-03 at 02:07 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

3. - Top - End - #993

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    I'll probably even have to give it to my parents.
    Shouldn't think so. You're an adult now, and therefore responsible for your own stuff. I suppose your parents might quite want to see it, if you tell them it exists, but...
    Besides, this is you we're talking about. I'm sure it'll say you're brilliant.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

There are a lot of things I have to say, but I'm not really sure how to say any of them.

I would really like to talk it out with someone, but everyone who I trust enough I fear disappointing too much.

Many many things are piling up for me to do, yet I cannot bring myself to do any of it, other than very small chunks of things, or things that require very little brainpower.

And still I want to share, with everyone, why I'm stuck like this, but I don't rightly know myself.

Hmm... I guess I'll write up an outline for one of my papers today, do an article in my blog later, then go shopping with dad tomorrow. Definitely not going to get all my stuff moved into the other room today...absolutely have to have the whole paper inches from done by Saturday or I'm doomed, but I need a few more sources to fatten it up to the 10-15 page requirement...haven't practiced driving in days...probably going to be cold enough to snow soon, hopefully that'll eliminate that problem for awhile...but I still need to get a new certificate from a driving school...

Mmm...I should make it a rule to turn this computer off at Midnight, so that I'm not tired and rambling all day the next day. o.o;;

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Shouldn't think so. You're an adult now, and therefore responsible for your own stuff. I suppose your parents might quite want to see it, if you tell them it exists, but...
    Besides, this is you we're talking about. I'm sure it'll say you're brilliant.
    Ah, but these are Curly's PARENTS we're talking about, the Titans of the written word themselves. They probably wrote all of the books in the Universe, and teach at five different Universities simultaneously, each.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2009-12-03 at 02:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

5. - Top - End - #995
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Indeed it is. To counteract that, I wish for you to break both legs an arm and your spine.

You should be set now.
    Thankies. Much thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGsr4me View Post
    I think I'd rather not exist than be in the wild west *shudders*
    True. But you do have a Revolver and nifty dusters.

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessWrath View Post
    True. But you do have a Revolver and nifty dusters.

-Wrath
    I forgot dusters too. Maybe the wild west isn't so bad

7. - Top - End - #997

I forgot dusters too. Maybe the wild west isn't so bad
    Absolutely. Also, without the wild west we wouldn't have such amazing things like Malcom Reynolds

yes.. malcom... firefly.. *drools.

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessWrath View Post
    Absolutely. Also, without the wild west we wouldn't have such amazing things like Malcom Reynolds

yes.. malcom... firefly.. *drools.

-Wrath
    ...I thought of something entirely wrong when I read this post.

...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Though I do admit, he is damn sexy. #<.<#

I personally thank the Wild West movement for giving us California, which directly lead to a closer relationship with Japan, which then went on to inspire a company called Nintendo to invest in a North American release of their very popular Famicom system, for which we can thank the shape of modern video games.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ettin in the Playground

Blasted cold...or...flu....well...least I can use the comp.......and read the newspaper...some interesting articles today....
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ettin in the Playground

So I have Sky Player on my laptop, which gives me about 100 movies I can watch at any time for absolutely free.
    Part of the fun of movies is watching them with friends though.
    This led me to SeeToo, a small website application thingy that let's you play video across the internet to share with friends with a little chatbox to the side so you can talk while you watch.

So... anybody wanna watch a film tonight?
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    I personally thank the Wild West movement for giving us California, which directly lead to a closer relationship with Japan, which then went on to inspire a company called Nintendo to invest in a North American release of their very popular Famicom system, for which we can thank the shape of modern video games.
    Y'know, I never thought of the Wild West in that light... That is a very interesting and fortuitous series of events!
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    So I have Sky Player on my laptop, which gives me about 100 movies I can watch at any time for absolutely free.
    Part of the fun of movies is watching them with friends though.
    This led me to SeeToo, a small website application thingy that let's you play video across the internet to share with friends with a little chatbox to the side so you can talk while you watch.

So... anybody wanna watch a film tonight?
    I'll....pass.........gurk......
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ettin in the Playground

*raises hand*...I like easy tests that are worth large percentages of my final grade! *nodnod*

And I don't mind classes where I take a test every class on the previous class's lecture. Usually, it's so fresh in your mind you barely need to study, and I'd rather do that than homework, honestly. *nods*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Dwarf in the Playground

*Raises hand* Given my insane aversion of homework and projects, tests are probably the only reason I ever managed to get by in school.
    Eat Poop You Cat
    Round 1 (0/8)- Currently Playing: N/A

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Elf View Post
    Y'know, I never thought of the Wild West in that light... That is a very interesting and fortuitous series of events!
    It helps to have a mind that is constantly, CONSTANTLY making these connections everywhere. Some are less awesome than others.

@Jibar: ...Maybe. What movie is it?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ogre in the Playground

I offically hate winter. I'm shivering, my nose is running constantly (even when I'm inside), and my mind and body have slowed to a crawl. Why is spring so far away.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Troll in the Playground

I offically hate winter. I'm shivering, my nose is running constantly (even when I'm inside), and my mind and body have slowed to a crawl. Why is spring so far away.
    Don't worry, only 111 more days until the first day of spring!
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Don't worry, only 111 more days until the first day of spring!
    [Sarcasm] thank you I feel much better now[/Sarcasm]

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

*throws a blanket and hot chocolate"
    .... it probably best if would have been best if I had handed you the hot chocolate instead of throwing it.. >.>

I love winter! I get to wear wonderful warm clothing and long sleeves!! and Christmas is in the winter!
    Although I liked winter more when I lived more north where there it actually snows...

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh, hey, snow. I haven't seen any of that for a few years. It'll be all ~*nostalgic*~.
    Eat Poop You Cat
    Round 1 (0/8)- Currently Playing: N/A

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Troll in the Playground

It would be a great fun thing for me...except that I'm the only capable lad in the house right now. So guess who gets to shovel tons and tons of snow in the wee hours of the morning?

;o Though I do love a good snowfall. Even with the work involved.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1012

According to our forecast, there's a chance we might get snow tomorrow. I live in Houston, Texas so we don't get that very often, and when we do, it's only like a quarter of an inch, but hey, snow is snow. So, I'm hoping we get our little bit of winter tomorrow.

23. - Top - End - #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Nomrom View Post
    According to our forecast, there's a chance we might get snow tomorrow. I live in Houston, Texas so we don't get that very often, and when we do, it's only like a quarter of an inch, but hey, snow is snow. So, I'm hoping we get our little bit of winter tomorrow.
    Seriously, Texas is getting snow, while up here near Boston it's probably the warmest winter we've had in 7 years. This depresses me greatly. I want my snow back!
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    .... it probably best if would have been best if I had handed you the hot chocolate instead of throwing it.. >.>

I love winter! I get to wear wonderful warm clothing and long sleeves!! and Christmas is in the winter!
    Although I liked winter more when I lived more north where there it actually snows...
    Like Milwaukee? It snowed less than an inch today, starting at 11:00 AM and ended before 3:00 PM. It will probably snow again there after a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Seriously, Texas is getting snow, while up here near Boston it's probably the warmest winter we've had in 7 years. This depresses me greatly. I want my snow back!
    Don't worry, it will probably snow again, because what Milwaukee weather patterns tell me is that one warm day will lead to 6 days of snow.
    Last edited by Assassin89; 2009-12-03 at 07:00 PM.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

25. - Top - End - #1015

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    Like Milwaukee? It snowed less than an inch today, starting at 11:00 AM and ended before 3:00 PM. It will probably snow again there after a few days.

Don't worry, it will probably snow again, because what Milwaukee weather patterns tell me is that one warm day will lead to 6 days of snow.
    Boston weather patterns are a bit different. Besides, it's been warm for most of November. We've had very few truly cold days in the past few weeks.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ettin in the Playground

Aww...I hate warm clothes. They make it harder to snuggle for warmth. =P

But seriously, not a huge fan of things like fleece or flannel or felt. *nods*

>.>

*throws snowball at* =3
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post

>.>

*throws snowball at* =3
    But Cobra, you forget that the warm clothes allow people to go outside, which makes them cold, and therefore more willing to snuggle for warmth! That, and wintertime is the best time to snuggle under big soft blankets together!
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, Cobra is cold-blooded. I can imagine why he might not like the winter.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post

>.>

*throws snowball at* =3
    awww.... but then when its cold outside you could turn on a fireplace and snuggle with someone for warmth.

hey!
    *throws snow cone at*

*and builds igloo-snow-fortress of awesomeness*

But Cobra, you forget that the warm clothes allow people to go outside, which makes them cold, and therefore more willing to snuggle for warmth! That, and wintertime is the best time to snuggle under big soft blankets together!
    Well said Introbulus, well said. See Cobra? Winter time is wonderful for snuggling!

>.>
    <.<
    *snuggleses* =3

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Troll in the Playground

Well said Introbulus, well said. See Cobra? Winter time is wonderful for snuggling!

>.>
    <.<
    *snuggleses* =3
    :O I'm not sure of those snuggleses were intended for me.

I will accept them though. *Snuggleses back* ^w^
    Spoiler
    Show