New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    After paying the peppers and bagging them into his saddle bag he cantered over to a stall selling fresh bottles of cider.

"Hey sweetie, would ya mind a bottle of cider as part of dinner?"
    Fox asked though his eyes seemed to want her to say 'yes'.
    "Fox, I..." She caught the look in his eyes. "... I wouldn't mind at all," Icy finished, smiling a little.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 8

[Location Unknown]

*FLASH*

Garion found himself suddenly engulfed in a sea of fluffy cloth. No wurm, no wagon, no sky, just pitch-darkness in the wake of that bright light. He tried to move a hoof to rub the spots from his eyes, but the cloth had tangled itself around his legs. And even as the spots dimmed, the darkness remained. "Miss Gwyn?" called out the colt worriedly. "Miss Gwyn, where'd you go? Why're all the lights out? Why can't I move?"

"...Miss Gwyn?"

[Silverpine and Gear's Room]

As the two ponies embraced, a bright flash of light came from a nearby closet, followed by a muffled voice and the sounds of a struggle.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Fox, I..." She caught the look in his eyes. "... I wouldn't mind at all," Icy finished, smiling a little.
    He grinned and pecked her cheek as he made his purchase of the cider and then afterwards purchased the rest of the ingredients and a lb of corn tortillas leaving his saddle bags sagging a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Location Unknown]

*FLASH*

Garion found himself suddenly engulfed in a sea of fluffy cloth. No wurm, no wagon, no sky, just pitch-darkness in the wake of that bright light. He tried to move a hoof to rub the spots from his eyes, but the cloth had tangled itself around his legs. And even as the spots dimmed, the darkness remained. "Miss Gwyn?" called out the colt worriedly. "Miss Gwyn, where'd you go? Why're all the lights out? Why can't I move?"

"...Miss Gwyn?"

As the two ponies embraced, a bright flash of light came from a nearby closet, followed by a muffled voice and the sounds of a struggle.

"Mmm..babe...'ja hear something?"
    She asked her stallion between kisses, her eyes closed as she smooched and nuzzled Silverpine.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm..babe...'ja hear something?"
    She asked her stallion between kisses, her eyes closed as she smooched and nuzzled Silverpine.
    Silverpine opened his eyes just as the light faded, enough to spy the last rays of dimming light in the closet. The sounds only made it all the more suspicious. "Mmm, yeah, it came from the closet," Silverpine murmured, feeling remarkably reluctant to get up and investigate, what with all the kisses and nuzzles.

He grinned and pecked her cheek as he made his purchase of the cider and then afterwards purchased the rest of the ingredients and a lb of corn tortillas leaving his saddle bags sagging a bit.
    "Need some help, dear?" Icy said, nudging his saddlebags a little.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine opened his eyes just as the light faded, enough to spy the last rays of dimming light in the closet. The sounds only made it all the more suspicious. "Mmm, yeah, it came from the closet," Silverpine murmured, feeling remarkably reluctant to get up and investigate, what with all the kisses and nuzzles.

"Darn...I was hoping I was just going crazy..."
    Gearstride groaned and wrinkled her muzzle. "Should we check it out or leave it to fate?" She asked between kisses, her eyes occasionally glancing the way of the closet.

"Need some help, dear?" Icy said, nudging his saddlebags a little.

"Oh no no...I'm not going to trouble you, heck, if you need me to carry anything I'll be glad to do so,"
    He said with a weary smile. Don't listen to him Icy and his reasoning!

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

[Gear and Silverpine's Room]

The noises from the closet did not stop. On the contrary, they seemed to get a bit louder and a lot more frantic...

[Location Sorta Known]

"Miss Gwyn? Mister Grills? Where are you?! I'm stuck!!!" cried out Garion. Miss Gwyn wasn't coming, Mister Grills wasn't coming, nopony was coming. What was going on?! "Somepony! Anypony! Hellllllllllllp! Go get Miss Gwyn and tell her I need hellllllllllllp! Please!!!"

The cloths around his face grew damp with tears.

(Giving Gear a chance to respond in the Misc. Adventure)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-09-05 at 06:22 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

The shovel fell from Sandy's limp grasp.

His jaw fell slack, and one could almost smell the smoke from his short-circuiting brain. "That...but that doesn't work...mirrors don't....non-magical mirrors don't...b-but it did...and it shouldn't have...and...arghhhhhhh..." Sandy flopped onto his haunches, cradling his poor, aching head.

Just when he thought he was used to this place, some new weirdness had to come along and shatter a little piece of his vision of reality.
    "...Does that mean we won?"
    "That's right, Silk Scarf! We beat those nay-sayers and their 'rules' with our wonderful insight yet again!"

They laughed, laying their forehooves on each other's shoulders.

"That was a good match, Sandy."
    "Why don't we go inside somewhere and get a drink -- victor's treat!"

They've apparently decided that this was some sort of duel all along. They patted him on the back.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

"Darn...I was hoping I was just going crazy..."
    Gearstride groaned and wrinkled her muzzle. "Should we check it out or leave it to fate?" She asked between kisses, her eyes occasionally glancing the way of the closet.
    [Gear and Silverpine's Room]

The noises from the closet did not stop. On the contrary, they seemed to get a bit louder and a lot more frantic...

[Location Sorta Known]

"Miss Gwyn? Mister Grills? Where are you?! I'm stuck!!!" cried out Garion. Miss Gwyn wasn't coming, Mister Grills wasn't coming, nopony was coming. What was going on?! "Somepony! Anypony! Hellllllllllllp! Go get Miss Gwyn and tell her I need hellllllllllllp! Please!!!"

The cloths around his face grew damp with tears.

(Giving Gear a chance to respond in the Misc. Adventure)
    "... yeah, I think it's one of those things that just won't go away until you look at it." Silverpine gave her a final nuzzle, before rolling off and trotting to the door.

"Hello? Who's there?" he called.

"Oh no no...I'm not going to trouble you, heck, if you need me to carry anything I'll be glad to do so,"
    He said with a weary smile. Don't listen to him Icy and his reasoning!
    "Nonsense. I'll hear none of that." Icy lifted one of his bags with her magic and placed it on her own back.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-05 at 12:39 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

When Gearstride heard the loud yelling of what sounded like a foal, she fell the bed in surprise. She dismissed it earlier since she couldn't hear much but now the audio was much too loud and clear to just dismiss.

She picked herself up and rubbed her chin with a slight groan. "Ow....anyways...Gwyn?..Grills?...Hey..Grills...ai n't he that restaurant owner who was with ya on yer boy's night out?"

She made her way to the closet door and cautiously opened it, and then she raised a brow at the sight in there.

"What the?..."

========

Fox tautly frowned and pouted his lower pony lip. "Sweetie...." He sighed and puffed his cheeks. "Fine....but only that bag, kay?"

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Both ponies would be treated to the sight of a black tail and a single, sand-dusted leg poking out of a pile of towels. The leg twitched slightly, seemingly unable to free itself. "Hello?" A voice emanated from the pile. "Who is it? I wanna get out of here...where's Miss Gwyn...*sniffle*"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-09-05 at 09:34 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

Both ponies would be treated to the sight of a black tail and a single, sand-dusted leg poking out of a pile of towels. The leg twitched slightly, seemingly unable to free itself. "Hello?" A voice emanated from the pile. "Who is it? I wanna get out of here...where's Miss Gwyn...*sniffle*"
    "A kid?" Silverpine said with a blink, looking over to Gear. Finding no answers there, he shrugged then stepped forward. "Hey... I'm Silverpine. How did you find your way here?" he said gently, kneeling and undoing the pile of towels with his mouth. The fact that their mysterious visitor mentioned Gwyn and Grills put him a little at ease; at least they know who to ask.

Fox tautly frowned and pouted his lower pony lip. "Sweetie...." He sighed and puffed his cheeks. "Fine....but only that bag, kay?"
    Icy gave Fox an eye-roll. "Fox... I'm not some dame who cannot even wash her own laundry. You don't need to act so... chivalrous all the time."
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-06 at 01:53 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

"A kid?" Silverpine said with a blink, looking over to Gear. Finding no answers there, he shrugged then stepped forward. "Hey... I'm Silverpine. How did you find your way here?" he said gently, kneeling and undoing the pile of towels with his mouth. The fact that their mysterious visitor mentioned Gwyn and Grills put him a little at ease; at least they know who to ask.

"Woah...ahem...Heya little fella'.....Yeaa....how did you end up in the closet?"
    Gearstride asked raising a brow as she leaned in.

Icy gave Fox an eye-roll. "Fox... I'm not some dame who cannot even wash her own laundry. You don't need to act so... chivalrous all the time."

"I'm..sorry sweetie...I just didn't want to burden you but okay... uhm...well we have all we'll need....let's uhm go to the civic center.."
    Fox wanly smiled and nodded his head.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach]

Sandy stared dumbly at the magical shovel that had no right to be magical. He dimly recalled the events of the last night that sent him out to the beach in the first place. Together, the two formed one, definitive conclusion;

"I could use a drink somethin' fierce."

[Civic Center]

Pulling aside the towels revealed a young, pure-white colt with a short, black mane, lightly sprinkled with sand and other sea-grelch. As he blinked teary, sea-green eyes in the sudden light, he struggled up to his hooves and managed a sloppy bow. "*sniffle* He-hello, Mister Silverpine a-and Lady. I'm...I'm Garion. I-It's nice *sniffle* to meet you." Garion looked about the room, confusion and worriment evident on his face. "I-I don't know, where's here? Where's...where's Miss Gwyn?"

Odd; Silverpine knew most of the little colts and fillies in town, but he'd never once seen this little guy in his classroom.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

[Civic Center]

Pulling aside the towels revealed a young, pure-white colt with a short, black mane, lightly sprinkled with sand and other sea-grelch. As he blinked teary, sea-green eyes in the sudden light, he struggled up to his hooves and managed a sloppy bow. "*sniffle* He-hello, Mister Silverpine a-and Lady. I'm...I'm Garion. I-It's nice *sniffle* to meet you." Garion looked about the room, confusion and worriment evident on his face. "I-I don't know, where's here? Where's...where's Miss Gwyn?"

Odd; Silverpine knew most of the little colts and fillies in town, but he'd never once seen this little guy in his classroom.
    That indeed raised an eyebrow from Silverpine. Still, he kept his friendly smile, and patted the colt gently. "Hi there... it's nice to meet you too. You're... in my room. In the Civic Centre. How did you get here? Did Miss Gwyn send you?" Magic. It had to be magic.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride watched in amusement, not that she found a crying foal funny but she was amused at the random change in events. One moment she was making out with her coltfriend and the next moment she was staring at a foal who magically appeared in Silverpine's closet.

She leaned over to wipe at the poor foal's tears with the bundles of blankets he was in and waited for his response to Silverpine.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

That indeed raised an eyebrow from Silverpine. Still, he kept his friendly smile, and patted the colt gently. "Hi there... it's nice to meet you too. You're... in my room. In the Civic Centre. How did you get here? Did Miss Gwyn send you?" Magic. It had to be magic.
    Gearstride watched in amusement, not that she found a crying foal funny but she was amused at the random change in events. One moment she was making out with her coltfriend and the next moment she was staring at a foal who magically appeared in Silverpine's closet.

She leaned over to wipe at the poor foal's tears with the bundles of blankets he was in and waited for his response to Silverpine.
    Gear'd have many more tears to wipe up; Silverpine's question made the little colt suddenly choke up. "I...I don't know. Did she? I-I didn't think I was going away. I thought we were g-going home. Wyrmple was really really happy t-to see us, then it went all bright and...and...then I wasn't home, a-and Miss Gwyn...where'd she go..." Garion's lip wibbled and he all but buried his face in the offered blanket.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear'd have many more tears to wipe up; Silverpine's question made the little colt suddenly choke up. "I...I don't know. Did she? I-I didn't think I was going away. I thought we were g-going home. Wyrmple was really really happy t-to see us, then it went all bright and...and...then I wasn't home, a-and Miss Gwyn...where'd she go..." Garion's lip wibbled and he all but buried his face in the offered blanket.
    "Shh, it's alright. You're safe here. Don't you worry, we'll get you home, okay?" Silverpine said, pulling the colt closer and hugging him. "Where do you live? With Miss Gwyn?"

"I'm..sorry sweetie...I just didn't want to burden you but okay... uhm...well we have all we'll need....let's uhm go to the civic center.."
    Fox wanly smiled and nodded his head.
    So off they went. Hopefully Icy doesn't start a fire there.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-07 at 11:08 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

"Jeeze...ack...I ain't so good with a cryin' kid...makes me uncertain of how to go about this.." Gearstride whispered to Silverpine and furrowed her brow.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

"Shh, it's alright. You're safe here. Don't you worry, we'll get you home, okay?" Silverpine said, pulling the colt closer and hugging him. "Where do you live? With Miss Gwyn?"
    Garion wrapped his little legs around Silverpine's middle and nodded tearfully. "Uh-huh. W-we live in a big old t-tower in the woods...we were just g-going back when...when..." He sniffed and sobbed into the stallion's coat. Even if they could get him home, where was Miss Gwyn? Why did she send him away? What if...what if he never saw her again? Just the thought brought fresh aches of loneliness, and the colt hugged Silverpine tightly.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

"Jeeze...ack...I ain't so good with a cryin' kid...makes me uncertain of how to go about this.." Gearstride whispered to Silverpine and furrowed her brow.
    "Just keep smiling and let me do the talking," Silverpine whispered back, his smile never leaving his face. The irony of him having to play mother flitted through the back of his mind.

Garion wrapped his little legs around Silverpine's middle and nodded tearfully. "Uh-huh. W-we live in a big old t-tower in the woods...we were just g-going back when...when..." He sniffed and sobbed into the stallion's coat. Even if they could get him home, where was Miss Gwyn? Why did she send him away? What if...what if he never saw her again? Just the thought brought fresh aches of loneliness, and the colt hugged Silverpine tightly.
    Silverpine stroked Garion's head comfortingly. "Alright, Garion... was it? We can take you home, but you're going to have to show us the way, okay?" Silverpine said in a kindly voice.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-09-09 at 12:14 AM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine stroked Garion's head comfortingly. "Alright, Garion... was it? We can take you home, but you're going to have to show us the way, okay?" Silverpine said in a kindly voice.
    Garion snuffed up and nodded slowly. "Th-there's a path in the woods Miss Gwyn always takes. We go in a lil' wagon and she pushes it real fast and I ask her things and she tells me to sit still and then we're almost there," babbled the colt. Just talking helped keep his mind away from the worst of the worst thoughts.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

"What?.." Gearstride then pulled Silverpine over for an aside."I don't think the kid will be much...help.....Maybe we should see if we can talk to Grills?" Of course she didn't know he was on his mountain adventure in search of a cure thing!

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Garion snuffed up and nodded slowly. "Th-there's a path in the woods Miss Gwyn always takes. We go in a lil' wagon and she pushes it real fast and I ask her things and she tells me to sit still and then we're almost there," babbled the colt. Just talking helped keep his mind away from the worst of the worst thoughts.
    "Okay, okay. Slow down. We'll take it one step at a time," Silverpine said, inserting a little bit of a joking tone to calm the colt down. No harm in a little humour after all.

"What?.." Gearstride then pulled Silverpine over for an aside."I don't think the kid will be much...help.....Maybe we should see if we can talk to Grills?" Of course she didn't know he was on his mountain adventure in search of a cure thing!
    He lifted the colt gently on placed him on his back before Gear pulled him aside. "Uh... I was thinking something more of maybe asking the ponies on the way if they knew where he... or Gwyn lives."

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay, okay. Slow down. We'll take it one step at a time," Silverpine said, inserting a little bit of a joking tone to calm the colt down. No harm in a little humour after all.

He lifted the colt gently on placed him on his back before Gear pulled him aside. "Uh... I was thinking something more of maybe asking the ponies on the way if they knew where he... or Gwyn lives."

"Yea....exactly...ask Grills...he should know...or his family at the very least, right?"
    Gearstride asked with tilt of her head.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Garion gave a half-hearted chuckle, and clung tightly to Silverpine's back. Miss Gwyn almost never carried him like this; usually she used magic, the wagon, or made him walk. Weird...

The colt pricked his ears up, evidently trying to listen in on Gear and Silverpine's whispered conversation.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Garion gave a half-hearted chuckle, and clung tightly to Silverpine's back. Miss Gwyn almost never carried him like this; usually she used magic, the wagon, or made him walk. Weird...

The colt pricked his ears up, evidently trying to listen in on Gear and Silverpine's whispered conversation.

"Yea....exactly...ask Grills...he should know...or his family at the very least, right?"
    Gearstride asked with tilt of her head.
    "If we meet him or them, sure," Silverpine said, blinking. "You know where he's at?"

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

"If we meet him or them, sure," Silverpine said, blinking. "You know where he's at?"

"I'm going to take a guess and saaaaay maaaaaaaaybe at his restaurant,"
    She said with a playful hint of sarcasm. She smirked and winked at Silverpine and took a step back getting the full image of Silverpine with the little colt on his back.

Her smirk still in place she gave a slight tilt of her head, a thought forming in her head...

"Anyways....when yer ready babe."
    Wink.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm going to take a guess and saaaaay maaaaaaaaybe at his restaurant,"
    She said with a playful hint of sarcasm. She smirked and winked at Silverpine and took a step back getting the full image of Silverpine with the little colt on his back.

Her smirk still in place she gave a slight tilt of her head, a thought forming in her head...

"Anyways....when yer ready babe."
    Wink.
    "His restau... oh." Silverpine chuckled and shook his head. "Of course. Well, it is on the way, so we could just stop by and ask." He tilted his head backwards to address Garion. "Ready, kid? Off we go then!"

And so they were on their way.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

"His restau... oh." Silverpine chuckled and shook his head. "Of course. Well, it is on the way, so we could just stop by and ask." He tilted his head backwards to address Garion. "Ready, kid? Off we go then!"

And so they were on their way.
    Garion nodded furiously and clung tightly to the pegasus' back. Although, a thought nagged at him; something about going to see Mister Grills. But no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't place it...

Ah well. Probably not important.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

And so the three were off to the Bits and Credit thread as the three would pass a certain duo of ice blue and reddish brown. Gearstride glanced them for a split second, wondering if things were all patched up.

Though rather than annoy, she just have them a greeting nod and was on her way.

-

Fox blinked but his body was already still in a forward moving momentum, and Gear and them were long gone before he could return the nod. Anyways, the two made their way to the kitchen where he plopped the bags he had on the table and collapsed in a chair.

"Phew....glad to make here before my limbs turned to noodles,"
    He said with a tired smile.