New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit.

Bakery

Snickers shakes his head, and gestures for Foxglove to enter.

Uncle Flapjack is sitting in the kitchen, making flapjacks. The Frankenwaffles are sitting in the corner, or at least, it can be assumed that the large sheet-draped objects are the Frankenwaffles.

"Oh, sorry," Flapjack nods apologetically. "Ah was just messin' around. Not actually tryin' to hurt him or nothin. Care for some flapjacks?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Chilly giggled. Being a mother to so many, the colt was used to so many questions in a flurry. "Well lets see. Yes. Yes. You're welcome. Down the street. No. No. Yes. His name is Peppercorn. Talking. Yes. And... oh ummm.. yes. " The mother mare clapped her hooves. "Oh. Would you like a tour of the restaurant?"
    "YespleaseGrandma!" In a flash, the colt was out of the booth and at her side, dancing about eagerly. In his sugared-up state, he could hardly keep all four hooves on the floor, just wanted to go, see the restaurant, run a few races, jump over some stuff, run some more, see the restaurant again...

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-Alleyways

Whelp, seems like Gearstride would follow the debris path still, take that left and what not. "Come on Sandy! This is plum not cool, stop running away."
    Pedestrians dove out of the way of the chasing mare. "Daggumit, can't you kids play tag somewhere else?!" a crotchety old earth pony yelled after her, shaking his cane. There didn't seem to be anybody who'd actually been knocked over by the stallion; in his haste, he'd still been mindful of other ponies.

If she kept running, Gearstride would spot her Silverpine hovering up in the air, the wind playing at his silver, shining mane. Also all the stuff below, but only if she passes her Will save against dashing coltfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine, having managed to pry the errant pants off his head, decided to fly over the fences in the middle instead. Along the way, he might pass by Sandy's hiding spot, but most probably wouldn't spot anything unless Sandy does something terribly unfortunate.
    Fortunately for Sandy, he managed to hold in a sneeze that was threatening to give away his position. Darn rose petals tickling his nose. Anyway, Silverpine would follow the trail for a couple more houses, and then it would just stop completely. No more obvious knocked-over bins, no more dislodged piles of waste paper, nothing. There were a few upright trash bins around, and one of the houses did have a drainpipe, handy for climbing, but there were no obvious signs of their quarry.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-13 at 07:25 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

Pedestrians dove out of the way of the chasing mare. "Daggumit, can't you kids play tag somewhere else?!" a crotchety old earth pony yelled after her, shaking his cane. There didn't seem to be anybody who'd actually been knocked over by the stallion; in his haste, he'd still been mindful of other ponies.

"Sorrymisteri'lldobetternexttime"
    She quickly fibbed and continued on her way.

If she kept running, Gearstride would spot her Silverpine hovering up in the air, the wind playing at his silver, shining mane. Also all the stuff below, but only if she passes her Will save against dashing coltfriends.
    She smiled glancing up seeing her coltfriend and came to a halt underneath him. 'Hey babe..did you spot-----" She paused and looked up at his handsome dashing visage. Her lower lip quivered as she then licked in her lips. "Oh....my~"

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No....I think I've been avoiding it,"
    She said shamefully.
    Grills knew, like an oven, he had to put a fire into his filly."Sugarplum, you can't do that. There's a little colt counting on you to find him somepony to love him. We both know what it is like to not have loving parents."

--
    Spark

"Thank you very much Miss.....Rainbow,"
    He squinted at the nametag. It fit her. He smiled as the food was set before him. "Such fast service for a sit down kinda fancy restaurant." He took a whiff of the food, it smelled kinda good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Yes please." "Smoothie" says quickly. That lemonade is heavenly.
    "Coming right up." she says before dashing away.

"YespleaseGrandma!" In a flash, the colt was out of the booth and at her side, dancing about eagerly. In his sugared-up state, he could hardly keep all four hooves on the floor, just wanted to go, see the restaurant, run a few races, jump over some stuff, run some more, see the restaurant again...
    "Hold your hooves little one. First you need a hat before you can go in the kitchen." Chilly slowly walked over to the kitchen door with Garion at her side. She reached up for a spare hat to fit on him. Of course it is too big and fall over his whole head. "Hahaha. Oh my. Come. Come." She says as she adjusts it.

The elderly mare squeaked open the door. "Red. Yellow. Booger. Come meet Garion."

Orange's cheeks reddened."Stop calling me Booger in public, Ma!"

"Aaww. Who is this?" asked Yellow.

"This is Garion. He lives with in Gwynfillion's tower."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

Grills knew, like an oven, he had to put a fire into his filly."Sugarplum, you can't do that. There's a little colt counting on you to find him somepony to love him. We both know what it is like to not have loving parents."

"I know...I can't do that.....and it would be horrible for me to subject him to such......but...I don't know...I mean....can't..we...just play this little game of pretend...for a while a longer? No labels...on it or anything....until I can really think about it....please?"
    She lifted up her head and looked at his two colored eyes and squeezed his hoof with both of hers.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I know...I can't do that.....and it would be horrible for me to subject him to such......but...I don't know...I mean....can't..we...just play this little game of pretend...for a while a longer? No labels...on it or anything....until I can really think about it....please?"
    She lifted up her head and looked at his two colored eyes and squeezed his hoof with both of hers.
    Oh those iris eyes. He could not tell her how much he was against it. "Fine. But you have to promise me that you will think about it. I'll look around for potentials in case.. you know." He squeezed the hoof back. "By the way, they hotel annd ride is booked for our trip."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Troll in the Playground

Oh those iris eyes. He could not tell her how much he was against it. "Fine. But you have to promise me that you will think about it. I'll look around for potentials in case.. you know." He squeezed the hoof back. "By the way, they hotel annd ride is booked for our trip."
    Gwynfillion opened her mouth to promise but then sternly frowned and furrowed her brow. "I thought I was too make the reservations, to help you with your plate." She withdrew her hooves and pressed them slightly against the table.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Bakery

Snickers shakes his head, and gestures for Foxglove to enter.

Uncle Flapjack is sitting in the kitchen, making flapjacks. The Frankenwaffles are sitting in the corner, or at least, it can be assumed that the large sheet-draped objects are the Frankenwaffles.

"Oh, sorry," Flapjack nods apologetically. "Ah was just messin' around. Not actually tryin' to hurt him or nothin. Care for some flapjacks?"
    "Oh, yes....We never did try Snickers', so I'd like to see the point of comparison."

She stepped inside and gave the sheet a nod of greeting, then went up to Snickers' table and waited.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Bakery

Flapjack chuckles. "Yeah, Snick already made me a few to show off. He did pretty durn good, Ah gotta admit. But have a taste of this," he mutters, placing a plate of steaming flapjacks in front of the unicorn. "That's how a real master does it." Syrup, chocolate chips, and various other toppings are quickly placed on the table by Snickers.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

"Well...what do you want to know about me, Smoothie?"
    He asked before shifting his food around with his muzzle, being a pegasi and all.
    "Hmm..." Beautiful Nightmare thought to herself a bit. There were a lot of things she could ask Spark about, but she didn't want it to be something Smoothie had probably asked him before. "Ever done something you knew was really really wrong but you did anyway, and got away with?" she asks.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Troll in the Playground

"Hmm..." Beautiful Nightmare thought to herself a bit. There were a lot of things she could ask Spark about, but she didn't want it to be something Smoothie had probably asked him before. "Ever done something you knew was really really wrong but you did anyway, and got away with?" she asks.
    Spark froze in mid sticking out his tongue to pick up a piece of tofu, it slipped down. His eyes were slightly wide as he rapped his hoof against the table nervously. "Yea....but uh...you already know about it...one of the first things you found out about me a long time ago..." In his mind, he was thinking about the time Smoothie easily figured out his cutie mark was a fake.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

Spark froze in mid sticking out his tongue to pick up a piece of tofu, it slipped down. His eyes were slightly wide as he rapped his hoof against the table nervously. "Yea....but uh...you already know about it...one of the first things you found out about me a long time ago..." In his mind, he was thinking about the time Smoothie easily figured out his cutie mark was a fake.
    "Ah, okay." Beautiful Nightmare says, feigning knowledge of that. "Hmm. Can't think of anything else at the moment." she went back to eating her skewers and drinking her lemonade.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion opened her mouth to promise but then sternly frowned and furrowed her brow. "I thought I was too make the reservations, to help you with your plate." She withdrew her hooves and pressed them slightly against the table.
    "Well, I just figured that I could. I had time between calculating and ordering more ingredients. I was writing letters anyway." Grills rubbed the back of his head nervously. Then he snapped back to focus back on Gwynfillion. "I figured I'd do it since you were supposed to be taking care of and finding a parent for Garion."

---

The little magenta filly trots over with the lemonade balancing on her nose. "Here's your new lemonade"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-08-14 at 04:26 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

"Hold your hooves little one. First you need a hat before you can go in the kitchen." Chilly slowly walked over to the kitchen door with Garion at her side. She reached up for a spare hat to fit on him. Of course it is too big and fall over his whole head. "Hahaha. Oh my. Come. Come." She says as she adjusts it.

The elderly mare squeaked open the door. "Red. Yellow. Booger. Come meet Garion."

Orange's cheeks reddened."Stop calling me Booger in public, Ma!"

"Aaww. Who is this?" asked Yellow.

"This is Garion. He lives with in Gwynfillion's tower."
    Garion balanced the massive (to him) chef's hat on his head and trotted after Grandma.

The kitchen (or what he could see of it around the hat) took his breath away. It made Miss Gwyn's look like a little shed by comparison. The stoves were shiny, the sinks were shiny, he bet the floor was shiny, if he could look at it without the hat falling over. And it was nice and toasty and smelled great from all the food; a pony could get used to a place like this. The little colt half-bowed to the newcomers. "Hello! I'm Garion, what're your names?"

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah, okay." Beautiful Nightmare says, feigning knowledge of that. "Hmm. Can't think of anything else at the moment." she went back to eating her skewers and drinking her lemonade.

"Oh uh, alright,"
    He said picking up that tofu piece with his tongue. Kinda weird and chewy, but not half bad. "Sooo, what's your ah, favorite color?" He randomly asked.

"Well, I just figured that I could. I had time between calculating and ordering more ingredients. I was writing letters anyway." Grills rubbed the back of his head nervously. Then he snapped back to focus back on Gwynfillion. "I figured I'd do it since you were supposed to be taking care of and finding a parent for Garion."

"Now I feel like I'm not contributing to the whole making this trip happen thing,"
    She leaned her head against her hoof, her mane bouncing to the side. The whole finding a parent for Garion, she didn't want to think about, it was, not a subject that made her tummy feel good. So she herself trued to put the focus back on Grills. "Have you been taking your medicine."

The little magenta filly trots over with the lemonade balancing on her nose. "Here's your new lemonade"

"Oh, well that's a need trick,"
    Spark commented with a smile. Yea, he was trying to be friendly, since that was the sort of thing he thought servers liked, friendly customers.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-14 at 05:12 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion balanced the massive (to him) chef's hat on his head and trotted after Grandma.

The kitchen (or what he could see of it around the hat) took his breath away. It made Miss Gwyn's look like a little shed by comparison. The stoves were shiny, the sinks were shiny, he bet the floor was shiny, if he could look at it without the hat falling over. And it was nice and toasty and smelled great from all the food; a pony could get used to a place like this. The little colt half-bowed to the newcomers. "Hello! I'm Garion, what're your names?"
    The large yellow mare walked forward. She was pretty and pretty big. "My name is Yellow."

"I'm Red. The Sous-chef here." said the grumpy looking red stallion in the back. "And that's.. Booger. hehe."

The smaller orange stallion reared up and shouted. "Stop calling me that. My name is Orange."

"Red. Don't pick on your bother." stated Chilly softly. Her voice was light and sweet and washed calm on the rowdy siblings.

"Now I feel like I'm not contributing to the whole making this trip happen thing,"
    She leaned her head against her hoof, her mane bouncing to the side. The whole finding a parent for Garion, she didn't want to think about, it was, not a subject that made her tummy feel good. So she herself trued to put the focus back on Grills. "Have you been taking your medicine."
    Grills folded his hooves and looked away. Like a colt with his upward puckered lips and squinted. "I don't need any medicine."

"Oh, well that's a need trick,"
    Spark commented with a smile. Yea, he was trying to be friendly, since that was the sort of thing he thought servers liked, friendly customers.
    Friendly customers don't get hot sauce in their food. "Thank you." she says as she slips the glass on the table. No spilling. Okay. A little spilling.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

Grills folded his hooves and looked away. Like a colt with his upward puckered lips and squinted. "I don't need any medicine."
    She narrowed her eyes and gave Grills a stern look like a mother to a naughty child. "Yes you do. Take it now, suffering through pain and not taking your medicine doesn't make you any more of a stallion."

Friendly customers don't get hot sauce in their food. "Thank you." she says as she slips the glass on the table. No spilling. Okay. A little spilling.

"Oh..woah there, heh,"
    He moved over his napkin and wiped up the little spill. "There, disappeared, like magic." He cheesily smiled and pretended to make the napkin disappear too by hiding it behind his back.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She narrowed her eyes and gave Grills a stern look like a mother to a naughty child. "Yes you do. Take it now, suffering through pain and not taking your medicine doesn't make you any more of a stallion."
    "Fine." Grills reached into.the pocket of his apron. Out came a small pill bottle. It was opened and the stallion reluctantly consumed a single while pill. "That was awful."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ettin in the Playground

Fortunately for Sandy, he managed to hold in a sneeze that was threatening to give away his position. Darn rose petals tickling his nose. Anyway, Silverpine would follow the trail for a couple more houses, and then it would just stop completely. No more obvious knocked-over bins, no more dislodged piles of waste paper, nothing. There were a few upright trash bins around, and one of the houses did have a drainpipe, handy for climbing, but there were no obvious signs of their quarry.
    Silverpine came to a standstill at the end of the trail, scratching his head. "I don't get it... where did he go?" He glanced left and right, spying the drainpipe. "... clever fella..."

"Sorrymisteri'lldobetternexttime"
    She quickly fibbed and continued on her way.

She smiled glancing up seeing her coltfriend and came to a halt underneath him. 'Hey babe..did you spot-----" She paused and looked up at his handsome dashing visage. Her lower lip quivered as she then licked in her lips. "Oh....my~"
    "... Gear?" Silverpine blinked as he looked down. Oh dat mare. Sparkling in all her unbridled beauty. He swallowed hard as he fought down that temptation to initiate HPKs right there and then.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Bakery

Flapjack chuckles. "Yeah, Snick already made me a few to show off. He did pretty durn good, Ah gotta admit. But have a taste of this," he mutters, placing a plate of steaming flapjacks in front of the unicorn. "That's how a real master does it." Syrup, chocolate chips, and various other toppings are quickly placed on the table by Snickers.
    Foxglove eats the first one plain before adding some syrup to the rest. She vaguely remember arguments about this, after all.

"They're....delicious."

She declared.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Troll in the Playground

"Fine." Grills reached into.the pocket of his apron. Out came a small pill bottle. It was opened and the stallion reluctantly consumed a single while pill. "That was awful."

"Thank you my dear,"
    Gwynfillion put on a smile and nodded her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

"... Gear?" Silverpine blinked as he looked down. Oh dat mare. Sparkling in all her unbridled beauty. He swallowed hard as he fought down that temptation to initiate HPKs right there and then.

It took her a moment to come back to reality as her eyes darted to the side. "Err..right...babe, that little punk just disappeared from ground floor, how's it at a bird's eye view?" Though frankly, she kinda just wanted to make out....over there....by those rose petals scattered by the dumpster.....'cuz it still counted as romantic.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-14 at 02:27 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

The large yellow mare walked forward. She was pretty and pretty big. "My name is Yellow."

"I'm Red. The Sous-chef here." said the grumpy looking red stallion in the back. "And that's.. Booger. hehe."

The smaller orange stallion reared up and shouted. "Stop calling me that. My name is Orange."

"Red. Don't pick on your bother." stated Chilly softly. Her voice was light and sweet and washed calm on the rowdy siblings.
    Garion was starting to notice a pattern here. He looked from one pony, to the other, to the other, then back to the first one again. Tap, tap, tap, went his hoof against his chin. There was just something about these ponies that he just couldn't quite lay his hoof on...something very similar about all of them...something that seemed familiar...

"You're all wearing hats!" Garion suddenly cried. "And you all work in the kitchen!"

Mystery solved!

[Outside]

Sandy heard his friends off in the distance, but their voices only came in muffled tones. He resisted the urge to open the dumpster to hear what they were saying, and just opted to wait until they ran off. Then it was just a quick flight back to the beach, and this whole mess was behind them. Just had to bide his time...
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-14 at 09:47 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Thank you my dear,"
    Gwynfillion put on a smile and nodded her head.
    Grills moved to a seat next to Gwynfillion so he could have a better view of his restaurant. The kitchen door took his gaze. "Do you think Garion's is okay with my family?"

Garion was starting to notice a pattern here. He looked from one pony, to the other, to the other, then back to the first one again. Tap, tap, tap, went his hoof against his chin. There was just something about these ponies that he just couldn't quite lay his hoof on...something very similar about all of them...something that seemed familiar...

"You're all wearing hats!" Garion suddenly cried. "And you all work in the kitchen!"
    "You are so smart. We are all chef. Have a cookie." said the spoiling old mare. She offered Garion a cookie. Peanut butter.

"Can I have a cookie?"

Chilly waved a hoof. "No cookies until you finish your work."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-08-14 at 12:36 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Grills moved to a seat next to Gwynfillion so he could have a better view of his restaurant. The kitchen door took his gaze. "Do you think Garion's is okay with my family?"

Gwynfillion tried to see, but she didn't have a decent vantage point. "I hope so, we're kinda banking on their 'encounter' to go off without a hitch. Your mother seems to have won him over though, I bet she's going against my wishes and offering him many sweets and delectables." She mused and shook her head with a small smile.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion tried to see, but she didn't have a decent vantage point. "I hope so, we're kinda banking on their 'encounter' to go off without a hitch. Your mother seems to have won him over though, I bet she's going against my wishes and offering him many sweets and delectables." She mused and shook her head with a small smile.
    The master chef darkened the side of the rooom they were on by dimming the candles. "Yeah she does that. Maybe you should talk to her... about... this."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove eats the first one plain before adding some syrup to the rest. She vaguely remember arguments about this, after all.

"They're....delicious."

She declared.
    Bakery

"Naturally," Uncle Flapjack smirks.

"Eat as much as you like," Snickers told her. "After you get done, we'll get to work find a way to sneak the Frankenwaffles out of town."

"Ah'm takin' 'em on back to the mountains with me. Only problem is getting them to the train station without anypony seein' and raisin' a fuss," Uncle Flapjack grumbles. "Any ideas?"

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

The master chef darkened the side of the rooom they were on by dimming the candles. "Yeah she does that. Maybe you should talk to her... about... this."
    She leaned against her beau and softly sighed. "Yea, I probably should, I expect much resistance though, I need to be battle prepped."

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She leaned against her beau and softly sighed. "Yea, I probably should, I expect much resistance though, I need to be battle prepped."
    "See this is why you need female friends. They could help you." Grills wrapped a hoof around her. The lunch rush was dying out. He'd set up for dinner service later. "For what it is worth, I think you'd be a great mother. Whether you adopt Garion or not."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh uh, alright,"
    He said picking up that tofu piece with his tongue. Kinda weird and chewy, but not half bad. "Sooo, what's your ah, favorite color?" He randomly asked.
    "Dark Blue, roughly the same color as my coat." she says.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Troll in the Playground

"See this is why you need female friends. They could help you." Grills wrapped a hoof around her. The lunch rush was dying out. He'd set up for dinner service later. "For what it is worth, I think you'd be a great mother. Whether you adopt Garion or not."
    Well, she did have a female friend, but they weren't even her age and would be useless in this situation. She wanly smiled at his comment and snuggled against him. "Well, its at least worth a small kiss." She pecked him on the cheek. She then glanced around the restaurant, she could have sworn she saw Smoothie. Naaah.

"Anyways, why do you think I'd make a great mother if you don't mind my asking?"

"Dark Blue, roughly the same color as my coat." she says.

"Mine's green, like my eyes, like a dark limey green..or something,"
    He said picking up another tofu piece.