New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXVIII: Nopony Expects Sponish Pinquisition!

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Moral of the story: never take a pair of cement shoes into a piefight.
    Words to... live by?

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Words to... live by?
    Austrian Accent Pony: Correction, my friend... words to die by! (Gun makes cocking sound)
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2012-03-05 at 01:18 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    J. Edgar Blueblood, head of the EBI: The apples were taken down years ago and there's no evidence of organized Pegasus crime. There are no mafias.
    And now I have the mental image of Blueblood repeating "I'm a proficient, remarkable pony capable of proficient and remarkable feats."
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

4. - Top - End - #1444

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    So, any ideas on what to call thread XXIX?

Thirty nine and feelin-fine?
    I like this one, has a nice flow to it I think.
    Last edited by Kurgan; 2012-03-05 at 04:59 AM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

About time I make a suggestion, I think...

My Little Pony XXXIX: Out with the old, in with the new

Or maybe rather

My Little Pony XXXIX: Out with the new, in with the old

New Episode
    Spoiler
    Show
    Depending on whether we prefer New! or Old!Fluttershy, of course. I prefer Old!Fluttershy, also because twisting the catchphrase like that is awesome and fun

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Banned

DarthBobcat, I think Ou are Single-Handedly Responsible for prompting so very much of my wordiness. I'm positive this could have fit into a single post had you not dropped by.

EDIT: LLLLLOOOOOOOWWW-KKEEEYYY!

Every so often I have one of those moments where I look up and say "Y'know, this is actually really weird. I have deviated so far from the norm I can't even see the way back."

This was one of those moments. Not the picture itself, you understand, but the realisation that I didn't detect the slightest twinge of "This is kinda strange" upon seeing my friend's bondage pony being shipped with herself other than "They forgot the cutie mark".

... I'm not quite sure how I came to this point, yet every step of the way was so natural I'm not sure how I could have taken any other path.
    I will admit to only being confused as to the leg spreader. It says something that my only thought was "oh man is that thread-appropriate?" and not... Anything else, really.

Also, since Phoe Bondage is a thing

[images] [self-evident]
    Spoiler
    Show

I was going to say there aren't enough Phoe!pics that aren't bondage jokes but I forgot that our Phoe is popular on the internet. This would be what we call in the business a "backfire".

Anyway, on a topic that isn't weird at all, my wardrobe is now really cool:

Spoiler
    Show
    I am seriously considering using you as a middle man for getting a hat. How much did that beaut set you back? I will look into intercontinental shipping. Oh god why did I use those words with Thanqol?

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    i have the most insane theory ever.*
    it's more of equestria.

seriously, just because its a wild/cursed/whatever area doesnt mean the surrounding land hasnt been settled/developed.
    My Princesses, man! That's outlandish! Are you in your right mind?!

Introductions to the class:

"Hi, I'm Jess, second year commerce."
    "I'm Kyle... second year psych and commerce student."
    "I'm Daniel, I write pony fanfiction."

Off to a good start.
    Not sure if I'm jealous or just amused.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAquilaDei View Post
    Well Erikun, I'm sorry to have left you waiting but here is your picture.

And I maintain that this is totally what you deserve for not being more specific.

Spoiler
    Show

(I have a version without the cape if you'd like that)

Spoiler
    Show
    Brb, going to sign Thistle up for the CMC.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Anywhere you go, there you are.
    A good answer, especially with strangers of a particular nature.

I would have to agree that for me, some level of absurdity is necessary to keep me from taking everything else too seriously and getting depressed. It's *always been one of my favorite forms of humor, for that very reason.
    I almost agree. It is handy, true. But the absurdity comes from the meta level, where an otherwise serious and sincere piece is recognized as not supposing to have ponies. I dislike however when an otherwise good piece is reduced To satire because it's seen in an entirely absurdist light.

I also dislike perpetual absurdity. The point of a lot of fiction is to immerse yourself in the piece. Standing back the whole time and going "lol ponies" kind of ruins the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Echoing Thanqol here, but I cannot believe that we live in a world in which we're waiting for Star Wars toys to go away so we can buy ponies.

Carry on.
    Are you kidding? Star wars toys suck, almost universally. All the good toys can be attributed to other companies, like Lego.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    *Hugs Pokonic**

That's okay - we all have our little moments of Derpyness now and then.

Speaking of Derpyness: tomorrow (1st of March) is Derpy Day. I'm planning to wear a Derpy pocket pony in my business shirt to work tomorrow (I'm curious to see if I get any reactions around the office or going to/from work via public transport); and to take some muffins to my D&D 4E RP group on Friday (said group includes a couple of anti-brony/pony-haters... they will still receive muffin, because they are still my friends despite their misguided ways).
    Derpy day was fun =3

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...My friends are weird.
    Isn't it great?

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    You're exaggerating a bit, aren't you? It was just a history book that happened to contain detailed instructions on the creation of soul-devouring world-ending lobotomy drugs. It's not like the Crusaders had explicitly and clearly expressed interest in the love poison part of it in particular. Besides, you know how kids are, with their tendency towards distraction and all. These conspiracy theories make it sound like one of the kids already had a past history of abusing poorly-researched apocalyptic alchemical concoctions to solve trivial matters or something.
    Not sure if satire or SRS BSNS...

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    oh man, I was too late, someponyelse got to it first...

But still, I think I could do better

ponyhammer:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nice! Love the quality on the models.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Server derp... AGAIN. =\
    Yay Derpy Day!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    I'm not surprised she can't get a read on AJ. She is wearing a cowboy hat, after all.
    CONSPIRACY

*Rain pours down*

The things I do for you people.

*Puts on hat. Exit stage right*
    *Dash Salute*

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post

Target practice!
    ... Fair point.

(\
    */)

I still liked the homebrew rule thing that said you could have other people burn the XP for a magic item. *It never really specifies what that XP is supposed to be or how you imbue the item with it, so you could pretty much assume that it can be gotten from any willing creature. *(Maybe unwilling too)
    There are official rules to that effect, Actually. I prefer my spell, though, as it allows storage of XP for expenditure as components or item creation. And the upgrades prevent degeneration of potential. My staff is currently topped with a super diamond worth one million experience, and it is. So. Shiny. :3

Pinkie Pie and The Penguin!
    Oh okay.

This raises the question of how such a ship would work... *Ungoliant isn't exactly a nice demigod... *And being a spider she probably eats her mates too.
    See, I could give you this information. I really could. But I don't think anyone except maybe Lix or Kindablue want me to.

I'm just going to assume you don't know what Streamers does...
    It extends a cone of multicolored confetti amidst a spray of crepe paper streamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    For a fun culture clash, the Pegusi had one based on Sparta while the Griffons had a rather peaceful one based on Athens. Eventualy, as ponies started to mix, there isolationist lifestyle had to be ajusted, the pegusi eventualy gained more of a Roman theme than anything. Griffons never realy went farther than that, but still exist as more of a greek-themed civilisation./endworldbuilding
    Interesting, but let's move it laterally. The griffons are the Scandinavian/Gaulish barbarians who assaulted Rome. Or were assaulted by Rome. Also, eventually subsumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I imagine Turians would be a better fit for the Pegasi...
    Turians are AWESOME! Hm. Turian Pegasi...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Maybe it won't satisfy every fan, but I'm watching all of the big dogs get called off the hunt as we speak. Pony life can actually go back to normal now! =D
    Dear Blogprincess Phoe,

*Today I saw that while it's easy to look amongst friends and say 'you can't please everypony because you end up pleasing nopony', it is a lot harder recognize when you end up as one of the ponies who isn't pleased.

Harmony is a principle seemingly at odds with the Freedom that most westerners are told to laud. But freedom comes with responsibility, and the responsible thing to do is recognize that when consequences come down, you should behave how you expect others to behave; reasonably, politely and with level head.

This past week has been a dry run of testing our skills. It went poorly, but now that we know it happens, we should be able to comport ourselves with dignity and grace, like a certain somepony we all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    So, I promised myself that I would just watch a few episodes to see what all the fuss was about.

Since I'm posting in this thread, you all can see how well that turned out. Four episodes in and I'm already making my own ponies (or at least photoshopping ones from the flash pony creator):

Strider
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ooh, nice strider!
    And welcome!

Spoiler
    Show

Let's set aside the Derpy Rage for a minute and soak ourselves in the Derpy Love.

Operation: Indiscriminate Friendship 2012 was a hit.
    Nice!

And to think, without ponies Thanqol would probably be using his awesomeness and one-ups-manship for EVIL!! and that's terrible.

So thank whatever deities you exalt that the world is saved from Thanqol thanks to ponies.
    Yes, Evil Thanqol would be cosmically displeasing.

All those people have awesome accents.
    Aye, Hossies have a pleasing melifluousness. Usually; there is always that one guy who just can't sound good.

Ah philosophical waxing on our weakness and mortality in a universe of vying Eldritch gods. Warms my heart.
    That would be backsplash from Bleakbane's organ exploding spell, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    *eyeglow roll*

You see, that was Exaggeration For Comic Effect.*

If I was actually at that level (which I'm not - yet) Plan Bleakbane Kicks the Entire Universe In the Voonerables would already have been put in operation...

But if you want I should be quiet, then I be quiet.
    Well, duh. If you could do it, and you weren't punting gibblies yet, why would you tell us?

As the element of heartburn, I can declare that everything he says checks out. *But if you have concerns about Dr. Pie's methods, I hear there's some 'Cutie Mark Crusader Serious Surgeons' that provide an alternate path.
    Alternative therapies: not always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    >_>
    <_<
    Spoiler
    Show

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Happy Derpy Day!

Today I baked a batch of mango-lime muffins... Mmm, they were good with a glass of frosty apple cider. Or two glasses, or maybe a few more, at least I felt a little bit wall-eyed after the last glass, so I drew a happy picture ^^

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh wow you drew that? Fabulous!
    Derpy Day for me consisted of covert joy spreading.

[Friendship Report] [Images]
    Spoiler
    Show

Derpy day involved going to work, for me, so I had to get creative. The muffin was easy, but the rest? I'd dropped the ball on writing a note for Thanqol to print out (as spending that time wih my filly took precedence) so I still had Derp!face and note sending to do.

My pocket Derpy kept me happy, but only garnered approximately two questions, one of which was "is that from World of Warcraft or something?". Saying it was a pony clammed the querent up right quick sadly.

This helped satisfy some of the requirements, but not all. So I wrote a couple notes on sticky pad and slapped them on the counter. "Life is short; Have a muffin!", "Life is awesome because [u]you[/i] are awesome~" and "Sometimes you just have to smile, it's free and it makes the day better". The first was mine, the second written on behalf of other folks. When people asked about the notes, I told them it was an unofficial holiday; Derpy Day, where you enjoy a muffin and send a nice note to someone just because (I left out the Derp!face because my pitch had a time limit). And these notes were inspired by others who read my first note, would you like to write something to cheer up other folks? It stopped at three and Nopony else decided to write anything
    I had more muffin and began working on a plan.

Well, that wouldn't do. It soon became clear that most folks didn't even notice the notes. I needed something more, something better.

I settled on hugs.

Cobbling together the mental faculties necessary (all we had was decaf! Don't judge me!) I transformed the take a penny leave a penny tray into a hug inspiring machine - sort of.

This got more attention, that drew eyes down to the rest of the notes. Still no additions, but! I got several folks to leave with a smile though they came with a scowl. That's what matters right?

The Derp!face happened but went Uncommented on. Seems pointing out someone has a Derp!face legitimate medical condition is taboo. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So, that lasted, what, all of three hours...

Query, ponythread. Trying to get Secret Project posed a bit better. Does that look vaguely like she's walking? (The pose, I mean, not on the background...)

Spoiler
    Show

My suggestion would have been the opposite of what you were given; move a rear leg inward from the knee joint, so it's obvious to all that the rear leg is stepping forward. But ignore me.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-03-05 at 07:39 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1447

oh man, Bobcat was here and I wasn't online cause I was sick, this sucks.

Anyway, If you didn't notice, Ponythread flow much faster and has more discussion than usual when you are here.

It's because you bring a whole different perspective on things, it's not negative, just a dissenting opinion. And any good thread needs that voice. I hope you will come visit again.
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2012-03-05 at 08:50 AM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

Episode stuff!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Will is my new favorite one shot. I loved his voice and how he moved and such.

Woo, goats! Love those goats. Those goats are pretty awesome.

The townspeople are all jerks! Equestria's not that much better than Earth.

Iron Will's confrontation with Fluttershy was awesome. Stuff like that's one of the reasons I like this show.

9. - Top - End - #1449

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    So, not to take away from the season discussion (which, ah, I kinda have to strenuously disagree with a lot of the negativity about the season, to be completely frank, but that's not what I'm here to talk about), everypony should know the real life news at the moment:

I've moved. I've moved away from my old place, to a place that's actually in the city, just down the road from where I work. It's about a 15-30ish minute bus ride, rather than a 2 1/2 hour extravaganza of horribleness, and the buses run all night. So, life should be a /little/ easier for me. ^^
    Just a little easier? That's like a quarter of the commute. I can't wait to talk to you today so I can see just how much you underestimated how good the reduced commute will feel.

Heh. I've never hated Twilight, I've always just liked her the least. Key difference. Though, given that Season Zero was the last episode focused on her (correct me if I'm wrong, I can't think of any), it occurs to me as a mixed bag. On the one hand, if you loved Season Zero and you want more Twilight... sorry, no more of the same! On the other hand, if you disliked Season Zero... good news, she's becoming a minor character! No more crazy Twilight!
    I don't feel like she's becoming a minor character, and more that they're shifting focus to the other ponies. She's still a major character in terms of plot; if it weren't for her and the aforementioned Lesson Zero, the other ponies wouldn't be sending their own friendship reports out to Celestia. So when you think about it, she's having an impact for a good minute and a half every episode minimum.

This also might be making up for the fact that in season 1 she ate up a good 1.5x the screentime of any other single pony, and almost double what Spike and each individual CMC got.

I request a picture of Sweetie Belle dressed as a duck, saying, "Can I be a meme too?" with Scootaloo off to the side facepalming/facehoofing.
    But... She's already a Dictionary!

I am now the first author to get two entries in the Pony Fiction Vault. Go me!

Also, Esperderek. Congrats Esper!
    Oh man, congratulations guys! Seriously, that's one heck of an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Twilight is best pony!
    Silly brony, that's not how you spell Applejack!

I do wonder where Dash gets the materials to make a wonder-palace for herself with a government job.
    Can't they create clouds? It doesn't seem like other than in the Everfree weather is a naturally occurring phenomena, and I doubt that all of the weather ponies are as badflank as Dash and can just kind of stare down the Everfree with no major issue. I would imagine she just spent a ton of late nights at the cloud factory and made a ton for herself. After all, they are just with water vapor. She didn't have to have stolen anything.

... so. First pony fanon creation of 2012: the Pegasus Mafia.
    I am so okay with this.

Thirty nine and feelin-fine?
    My vote goes for "My Little Pony XXXIX: When somepony tries to block, show them that you rock!"

Or... tie it in to two of my favorite characters from Season 2.

"I'm Flim!"
    "I'm Flam!"
    "And we're here for our protection money!"

Mayor: You're the chief of police, officer Barbrony! (South Park reference) Do something!

Officer Barbrony: Aw, but the singing's so catchy!
    Flim and Flam were absolutely amazing characters, and I'll admit it was awesome to see male antagonists for once. One of my friends actually commented on Sexism in Equestria, that all of the bad guys are female, and instead of a patriarchal society like the real world, it's a very matriarchal society. Of course, he was a non-brony trolling another one of my brony friends to hell and back, but it was quite the interesting point (and funny as heck to boot).

oh man, Bobcat was here and I wasn't online cause I was sick, this sucks.

Anyway, If you didn't notice, Ponythread flow much faster and has more discussion than usual when you are here.

It's because you bring a whole different perspective on things, it's not negative, just a dissenting opinion. And any good thread needs that voice. I hope you will come visit again.
    I am going to completely agree with this. We don't love and tolerate you being around DBC, we want you around. Just because your opinions and views don't conform to the norm of our group doesn't mean their vitriolic or bad, in fact they create a lot of interesting discussion.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Episode stuff!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Will is my new favorite one shot. I loved his voice and how he moved and such.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I thought the character was hilarious. Enough to make an average episode into a fairly entertaining one. His voice, his moves, his use of the third person, his ability to break the forth wall (leaving even Pinkie confused, to boot!). Great lines, too.

Iron Will collects... now.
    Truth resists simplicity.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Troll in the Playground

So... what exactly is this Sweetie Belle/Dictionary Nonsense?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

IIRC, during "Return of Harmony" one of her fellow crusaders said "What are you, a dictionary?" to her. And so began a meme.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Image:
    Spoiler
    Show

Link.
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I thought the character was hilarious. Enough to make an average episode into a fairly entertaining one. His voice, his moves, his use of the third person, his ability to break the forth wall (leaving even Pinkie confused, to boot!). Great lines, too.

Iron Will collects... now.
    Episode stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heh, pretty much. It's a shame the chances of him showing back up are pretty much nil. He'd be fun to see again.

You guys think minotaurs are going to start showing up in fanon now? I wouldn't mind seeing more of those fellows.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2012-03-05 at 11:18 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1455

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Image:
    Spoiler
    Show

Link.
    Dictionary Belle?

Sweetie Dictionary?

Either way, she's a book! She's attained Twilight's dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Episode stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heh, pretty much. It's a shame the chances of him showing back up are pretty much nil. He'd be fun to see again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wait, when did he break the fourth wall?
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2012-03-05 at 11:18 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

16. - Top - End - #1456

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHtodBXWtfE

dictionaries! image dump
    Spoiler
    Show

-Mako Mankanshoku

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    Wait, when did he break the fourth wall?
    EpSpoiler
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1458

GnomeWizardGuy

dictionaries! image dump
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh, it's not that bad Applebloom. A dictionary and a chicken will get you some entertaining reading, an education, and a nice dinner.

Oh, and apparently Dictionarybelle's commentary runs in the family.
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

Silly brony, that's not how you spell Jade/Midnight/SiuiS/Vorpalbob!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

20. - Top - End - #1460

Sweetie Belle and Rarity I think are well written. They don't always get along, and appear superficially to be different, but yah they're so related.

Grammar-correcting drama queens with ... interesting... views on romance and the inherent desire to break into song at a moment's notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Spelling "Pinkie" isn't that hard people!
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-03-05 at 11:50 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Spelling "Pinkie" isn't that hard people!
    This is what I love about the fandom. So many different ways of spelling "Rarity".

22. - Top - End - #1462

So off the current topic, what's everyone's favorite fan-insanity personality?

Trollestia?
    Vinyl/Octavia odd couple?
    Sweetie-bot?
    Hand-wanting Lyra?
    Stalker Lyra?
    Geek Luna?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    This is what I love about the fandom. So many different ways of spelling "Rarity".
    Your spellchecker must be busted, otherwise it would have offered "Twilight Sparkle" as a correction to that typo.

Trollestia?
    Sweetie-bot?
    Hand-wanting Lyra?
    Stalker Lyra?
    Geek Luna?
    Sweetie-bot.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-03-05 at 12:04 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

24. - Top - End - #1464

Trollestia?
    Sweetie-bot?
    Hand-wanting Lyra?
    Stalker Lyra?
    Geek Luna?
    Woona and caring big sis Celestia. wait.. Big Sister... is watching? gasp* Tyranestia

or do they have to be insane?
    then it's probably orphan-gypsy pinkie
    -Mako Mankanshoku

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Barbarian in the Playground

Trollestia?
    Sweetie-bot?
    Hand-wanting Lyra?
    Stalker Lyra?
    Geek Luna?
    I have to say Vinyl/Octavia. Their belligerent, odd couple dynamic has them hovering right behind Lyra and BonBon as the best fanon ship of all.

And Geek Luna is a lot of fun but canon ROYAL CANTERLOT LUNA is even better, hmm... maybe the two could be combined?
    The Dude pony avatar by http://supermatt314.deviantart.com/

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm, good question.

Let me make an observation based on last three pages, that is, ones on which we actually agreed voting takes place:

Thirty nine and feelin-fine - 2
    Pony Season! FIRE! - 1
    Alive and Bucking - 1
    There is no pegasus mafia - 1
    Out with the old, in with the new/Out with the new, in with the old - 1
    When somepony tries to block, show them that you rock! - 1

You know, just to show things from perspective of someone who actually counted them many times... As usual, baring sudden last minute surge of votes for one of the above, regardless of who wins majority of the votes will be left in the dust. Since it's Derpy Day, can I have a muffin for every wacky complaint this time? :P

In other words, please vote?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Troll in the Playground

Trollestia?
    Sweetie-bot?
    Hand-wanting Lyra?
    Stalker Lyra?
    Geek Luna?
    Trollestia for me, no question about it.

As for thread titles... There is no Pegasus Mafia tickles my fancy.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2012-03-05 at 12:22 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Hmm, good question.

Let me make an observation based on last three pages, that is, ones on which we actually agreed voting takes place:

Thirty nine and feelin-fine - 2
    Pony Season! FIRE! - 1
    Alive and Bucking - 1
    There is no pegasus mafia - 1
    Out with the old, in with the new/Out with the new, in with the old - 1
    When somepony tries to block, show them that you rock! - 1

You know, just to show things from perspective of someone who actually counted them many times... As usual, baring sudden last minute surge of votes for one of the above, regardless of who wins majority of the votes will be left in the dust. Since it's Derpy Day, can I have a muffin for every wacky complaint this time? :P

In other words, please vote?
    It's like Russian election; we wonder if our vote actually counts.

I am kidding. But it seems a bit late to be voting now. But on the off-chance I'll go with
    "When somepony tries to block, show them that you rock!"

Also, Best FiW song covers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJG_y0gxwXk
    -Mako Mankanshoku

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ettin in the Playground

Pony Season! FIRE!
    This one has my vote.

Also, if you guys haven't read this, I highly recommend you do so now.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ogre in the Playground

Trollestia?
    Sweetie-bot?
    Hand-wanting Lyra?
    Stalker Lyra?
    Geek Luna?
    Sweetie-Bot is best robot. Vinyl/Octavia is a fun couple. I dislike Trollestia (at least malevolent Trollestia, the manipulation she is shown to be/hinted as doing in the show is cool), though, and definitely Iron Hoof Celestia.

Also, "When somepony tries to block, show them that you rock!", because why not.