New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Well, she did have a female friend, but they weren't even her age and would be useless in this situation. She wanly smiled at his comment and snuggled against him. "Well, its at least worth a small kiss." She pecked him on the cheek. She then glanced around the restaurant, she could have sworn she saw Smoothie. Naaah.

"Anyways, why do you think I'd make a great mother if you don't mind my asking?"
    Grills moved his cheek to accept the kiss. "Well for one, you are extremely observant and analytical. That is probably because of your job. If you can channel your senses onto emotion, a foal raised by you would be well served with attention." Grills then squints and attempted to cook all the way from the table using his security widows and telekinesis. His attempted stealth to hide it from his filly. "Plus you are... raising a giant purple worm."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "You are so smart. We are all chef. Have a cookie." said the spoiling old mare. She offered Garion a cookie. Peanut butter.

"Can I have a cookie?"

Chilly waved a hoof. "No cookies until you finish your work."
    Garion's tummy was getting on the full side again, but who was he to turn down a cookie? He slowly, but steadily, nibbled away at the treat. "Is everypony in your family a chef? Have they always cooked at this restaurant? Have they always worn the same hats?" His was still precariously balanced on his head.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Troll in the Playground

Grills moved his cheek to accept the kiss. "Well for one, you are extremely observant and analytical. That is probably because of your job. If you can channel your senses onto emotion, a foal raised by you would be well served with attention." Grills then squints and attempted to cook all the way from the table using his security widows and telekinesis. His attempted stealth to hide it from his filly. "Plus you are... raising a giant purple worm."

"Ooh, point, about the purple wurm...and...Wrymple's...not a giant...its just...biggish....cough,"
    She half smiled and looked up at her beau. Her brows furrowed in confusion, seeing his horn glowing. "Are you using magic right now?"

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion's tummy was getting on the full side again, but who was he to turn down a cookie? He slowly, but steadily, nibbled away at the treat. "Is everypony in your family a chef? Have they always cooked at this restaurant? Have they always worn the same hats?" His was still precariously balanced on his head.
    Red and Yellow turned to the stalks of celery chopping themselves.

"Most of us are really good chefs. Not as good as Grills as that is his special skill." Chilly explained. "This restuarant has just opened and we have been here since opening."

"Ooh, point, about the purple wurm...and...Wrymple's...not a giant...its just...biggish....cough,"
    She half smiled and looked up at her beau. Her brows furrowed in confusion, seeing his horn glowing. "Are you using magic right now?"
    "A little magic." His eye darted up and down faster on the cutting board. Cooking calmed his nervousness. He could only worry about Gwyn's decision and how it could affect him. If Gwynfillion adopted Garion, what would become of their relationship?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Troll in the Playground

"A little magic." His eye darted up and down faster on the cutting board. Cooking calmed his nervousness. He could only worry about Gwyn's decision and how it could affect him. If Gwynfillion adopted Garion, what would become of their relationship?

"I see........don't end up putting too much strain on yourself, your medicine can only do so much without your compromise,"
    She gently chided. She stayed like that, laying her head on his side, his leg around her. So much on her own plate in regards to the Garion thing, her relationship with Grills and the secret she was still keeping from him, that secret itself, and dealing with Wrymple, just emotionally exhausting.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Bakery

"Naturally," Uncle Flapjack smirks.

"Eat as much as you like," Snickers told her. "After you get done, we'll get to work find a way to sneak the Frankenwaffles out of town."

"Ah'm takin' 'em on back to the mountains with me. Only problem is getting them to the train station without anypony seein' and raisin' a fuss," Uncle Flapjack grumbles. "Any ideas?"
    "We could put them in disguise?"

This seemed dubious, but she looked over at them very seriousy, trying to figure out the best disguise.

In-between bites of pancakes, of course.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I see........don't end up putting too much strain on yourself, your medicine can only do so much without your compromise,"
    She gently chided. She stayed like that, laying her head on his side, his leg around her. So much on her own plate in regards to the Garion thing, her relationship with Grills and the secret she was still keeping from him, that secret itself, and dealing with Wrymple, just emotionally exhausting.
    "I am.. A big colt, sugarplum. You have... a little ... one to worry about." he coughed while somehow staying in an usual upper classed chef manner. Grills struggled with long distance cooking and his infrared vision helped none as well.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ettin in the Playground

[COLOR="Plum"]
    It took her a moment to come back to reality as her eyes darted to the side. "Err..right...babe, that little punk just disappeared from ground floor, how's it at a bird's eye view?" Though frankly, she kinda just wanted to make out....over there....by those rose petals scattered by the dumpster.....'cuz it still counted as romantic.
    "... I don't see him. The trail just stops cold over here," Silverpine replied, hovering in midair and looking here and day. His gaze settled on the drainpipe. "Maybe he went up to the roofs." The pegasus flapped his wings strongly and hovered higher to roof-top level and started to look around again.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "We could put them in disguise?"

This seemed dubious, but she looked over at them very seriousy, trying to figure out the best disguise.

In-between bites of pancakes, of course.
    Bakery

Snickers sigh. "Well, we've got sheets to cover them, but I doubt masquerading them as 'ghosts' will be too effective. And even if we slapped disguises on them, ponies are still going to notice a giant sentient waffle. In fact, a top hat and monocle would probably just make it worse..." he mutters, imagining a dapper Frankenwaffle.

"No, no... We need a way to hide them in plain sight. Like in a box or something," he ponders. "But how? I don't have any boxes big enough to hide them, or a storage crate hanging around." As he says this, he trots over to the window, and groans. "Seriously, where are we going to get something like that?"

It's then that Snickers notices the new store across the street. The cafe slash sports bar that some griffin was supposed to be opening soon. More specifically, he notices the owner of the store - a griffin clad in a brown flight jacket and goggles, with white plumage and brown fur. And that griffin happens to be pushing two very large cardboard boxes out his front door and towards a nearby dumpster.

Snickers looks back at Uncle Flapjack and Foxglove. "I think I have an idea!" he declares with a grin. "Once we're done with breakfast, we have a griffin to pester!"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Troll in the Playground

"I am.. A big colt, sugarplum. You have... a little ... one to worry about." he coughed while somehow staying in an usual upper classed chef manner. Grills struggled with long distance cooking and his infrared vision helped none as well.

"I don't know...I mean, calling yourself a colt, I can't help but worry over my big colt,"
    She lightly laughed all lady like bringing a hoof to her mouth and closing her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "... I don't see him. The trail just stops cold over here," Silverpine replied, hovering in midair and looking here and day. His gaze settled on the drainpipe. "Maybe he went up to the roofs." The pegasus flapped his wings strongly and hovered higher to roof-top level and started to look around again.

"I'll keep a lookin' down here....he could just be hiding around here, waiting for us to leave or something, who knows,"
    Gearstride looked south at the fenced off area and took a running leap over it almost hitting her hind leg on the top. She ducked and rolled and got up to her hooves.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaandy, just come on out.......!"

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

Up on the rooftops, with their hard shingles and distinct lack of trash bins to knock over, there were little signs of the pegasus. A few shingles knocked loose here and there, but it was hard to tell if the damage was recent. Apart from some birds and an elderly pegasus scrubbing out a roof-gutter, there were no signs of life. On this clear afternoon, there were precious few clouds for cover, and if their quarry had taken to the skies, he'd be easy to spot. Alas, no such luck.

"I'll keep a lookin' down here....he could just be hiding around here, waiting for us to leave or something, who knows,"
    Gearstride looked south at the fenced off area and took a running leap over it almost hitting her hind leg on the top. She ducked and rolled and got up to her hooves.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaandy, just come on out.......!"
    The pegasus in question continued to keep his lips buttoned shut.

There was little to describe in the fenced-in area that hadn't already been covered. Now that she was closer, she could noticed the boxes were apparently filled with paper, the sort one would wrap bouquets in. And the dumpsters were all filled with old, dying flowers. She would notice a single blue feather near the fence opposite; a dumpster was hiding it from the other side, the way she'd come.

Red and Yellow turned to the stalks of celery chopping themselves.

"Most of us are really good chefs. Not as good as Grills as that is his special skill." Chilly explained. "This restuarant has just opened and we have been here since opening."
    And vegetables that chopped themselves? This kitchen had everything. "So where did you all cook before here? Did you have another restaurateur?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-15 at 01:25 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

"Mine's green, like my eyes, like a dark limey green..or something,"
    He said picking up another tofu piece.
    "Ah, interesting." Beautiful Nightmare would have to put this knowledge to use somehow. She was sure she'd find a way. "Who's your favorite Wonderbolt?" She asked.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

There was little to describe in the fenced-in area that hadn't already been covered. Now that she was closer, she could noticed the boxes were apparently filled with paper, the sort one would wrap bouquets in. And the dumpsters were all filled with old, dying flowers. She would notice a single blue feather near the fence opposite; a dumpster was hiding it from the other side, the way she'd come.
    Well that was interesting, she cantered over to the blue feather, trying to see if it was Sandy's shade of blue. She then glanced around her surroundings. Hauh, maybe she was behind a flower shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Ah, interesting." Beautiful Nightmare would have to put this knowledge to use somehow. She was sure she'd find a way. "Who's your favorite Wonderbolt?" She asked.

"My grandpappy, bestest Wonderbolt in all time,"
    He said proudly.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

"My grandpappy, bestest Wonderbolt in all time,"
    He said proudly.
    "Aaah." Unfortunately, there was nothing Beautiful Nightmare could do with that. "Out of the current Wonderbolts do you have a favorite?" she asked.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't know...I mean, calling yourself a colt, I can't help but worry over my big colt,"
    She lightly laughed all lady like bringing a hoof to her mouth and closing her eyes.
    His eyes narrowed. He gave her a slight and light squeeze of the wrapped hoof. "Haha. Funny, but it does prove my point."

And vegetables that chopped themselves? This kitchen had everything. "So where did you all cook before here? Did you have another restaurateur?"
    Chilly pully up a chait and went to peeling potatoes. The bag was a bit far and she had to reach to snag the spuds. "Many of us worked at other restaurants at other towns. Booger here was a taxi driver."

Maaaaaa." groaned the exasperated stallion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Aaah." Unfortunately, there was nothing Beautiful Nightmare could do with that. "Out of the current Wonderbolts do you have a favorite?" she asked.

"Spitfire,"
    He answered with no hesitation. "I mean, yeah, her, she's pretty cool, I almost met her once too. Really awesome and being the captain of the wonderbolts ain't too shabby either." And he thought she was a hot older mare.

His eyes narrowed. He gave her a slight and light squeeze of the wrapped hoof. "Haha. Funny, but it does prove my point."

"Sure, I suppose,"
    She stared out at nothing in particular, her head still leaning against him. "I suppose I should go talk to your mother now eh?"

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sure, I suppose,"
    She stared out at nothing in particular, her head still leaning against him. "I suppose I should go talk to your mother now eh?"
    "Sounds like your motherly instincts are concerned about the definite spoiling of Garion" Grills chuckled.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Troll in the Playground

"Sounds like your motherly instincts are concerned about the definite spoiling of Garion" Grills chuckled.

"Well, its common sense too you know?"
    She gestured for him to scoot out so that she could get out.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, its common sense too you know?"
    She gestured for him to scoot out so that she could get out.
    The chef slides out and offered a hoof to let Gwynfillion out and down from the seat. "That too. I'll see you... later?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Titan in the Playground

Chilly pully up a chait and went to peeling potatoes. The bag was a bit far and she had to reach to snag the spuds. "Many of us worked at other restaurants at other towns. Booger here was a taxi driver."

Maaaaaa." groaned the exasperated stallion.
    Little Garion gobbled up the rest of his cookie and dashed around to the bag of potatoes. He threw his small back against the heavy bag, trying to push it just a little closer to Grandma. His hind legs beat out a rapid-fire rhythm against the floor as he scrambled to get some push going on the darn heavy thing.

Well that was interesting, she cantered over to the blue feather, trying to see if it was Sandy's shade of blue. She then glanced around her surroundings. Hauh, maybe she was behind a flower shop.
    From just a glance, it looked like it might've come from Sandy's wings. Hard to say without the pony standing in front of her; there were a great many shades of blue ponies in town, and individual feathers were sometimes a shade or two different from their owners.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Troll in the Playground

The chef slides out and offered a hoof to let Gwynfillion out and down from the seat. "That too. I'll see you... later?"

"Yes, sorta...I mean, we'll be in here, anyways, care to escort me to your kitchen my dear?"
    She said a little haughtily and lifted her muzzle in the air.

From just a glance, it looked like it might've come from Sandy's wings. Hard to say without the pony standing in front of her; there were a great many shades of blue ponies in town, and individual feathers were sometimes a shade or two different from their owners.
    She squinted and seemed to just stare at the feather as if though she were trying to bore a hole through it. "Silverpine!" She called up to her make out partner. "I may or may not have found something!"

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Little Garion gobbled up the rest of his cookie and dashed around to the bag of potatoes. He threw his small back against the heavy bag, trying to push it just a little closer to Grandma. His hind legs beat out a rapid-fire rhythm against the floor as he scrambled to get some push going on the darn heavy thing.
    The bag slid a bit. Chilly noticed and gestured for red to nudge her closer o the pushing colt. "Thank you, honey. Such a sweetheart. Here, try to peel a potato." She smiles and hoofs over a peeler for Grandma little helper. "Scrape it like this."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-08-15 at 05:35 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Ettin in the Playground

She squinted and seemed to just stare at the feather as if though she were trying to bore a hole through it. "Silverpine!" She called up to her make out partner. "I may or may not have found something!"
    Silverpine heard her alright. He nodded and fluttered down to land beside her. "Whatcha got?"

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine heard her alright. He nodded and fluttered down to land beside her. "Whatcha got?"

"I found me a feather, blue, maybe Sandy's?......maybe a bird's...but too much a coincidence, found it around here,"
    She paused and stared at her beau, he looked even more handsome up close in his current state. Close proximity was getting her distracted by the sexy. "ON a random note, you look very hot babe. Anyways, what do you think, about the feather I mean..,'fore I get distracted and stuff."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-15 at 06:10 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

The bag slid a bit. Chilly noticed and gestured for red to nudge her closer o the pushing colt. "Thank you, honey. Such a sweetheart. Here, try to peel a potato." She smiles and hoofs over a peeler for Grandma little helper. "Scrape it like this."
    Garion gripped the peeler in his mouth and tried holding the potato in place with his forehooves. But instead of bringing potato across peeler, he tried bringing peeler to potato. His neck craned at all manner of odd angles as he tried to get at the piece of produce. Still, at least it was getting peeled. Eventually.

"I found me a feather, blue, maybe Sandy's?......maybe a bird's...but too much a coincidence, found it near the dumpster,"
    She paused and stared at her beau, he looked even more handsome up close in his current state. Close proximity was getting her distracted by the sexy. "ON a random note, you look very hot babe. Anyways, what do you think, about the feather I mean..,'fore I get distracted and stuff."
    As an important note, this was in the fenced-off area, not next to Sandy's actual dumpster.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion gripped the peeler in his mouth and tried holding the potato in place with his forehooves. But instead of bringing potato across peeler, he tried bringing peeler to potato. His neck craned at all manner of odd angles as he tried to get at the piece of produce. Still, at least it was getting peeled. Eventually.

Yellow giggles and trots over to the colt
    "Oh Garion's. That is the hard way. Move the potato and not your head. Like this." The big mare sits on her haunches, hold her own pink peeler in mouth, and ran the potato smoothly across the peeler in one slick motion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Ettin in the Playground

"I found me a feather, blue, maybe Sandy's?......maybe a bird's...but too much a coincidence, found it around here,"
    Silverpine coughed discreetly. "You're... quite hot as well, Gear... *ahem* I mean, um... I guess that means he's still around here somewhere..."

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Bakery

Snickers sigh. "Well, we've got sheets to cover them, but I doubt masquerading them as 'ghosts' will be too effective. And even if we slapped disguises on them, ponies are still going to notice a giant sentient waffle. In fact, a top hat and monocle would probably just make it worse..." he mutters, imagining a dapper Frankenwaffle.

"No, no... We need a way to hide them in plain sight. Like in a box or something," he ponders. "But how? I don't have any boxes big enough to hide them, or a storage crate hanging around." As he says this, he trots over to the window, and groans. "Seriously, where are we going to get something like that?"

It's then that Snickers notices the new store across the street. The cafe slash sports bar that some griffin was supposed to be opening soon. More specifically, he notices the owner of the store - a griffin clad in a brown flight jacket and goggles, with white plumage and brown fur. And that griffin happens to be pushing two very large cardboard boxes out his front door and towards a nearby dumpster.

Snickers looks back at Uncle Flapjack and Foxglove. "I think I have an idea!" he declares with a grin. "Once we're done with breakfast, we have a griffin to pester!"
    "...We could ... take the boxes from the dumpster."

And the method by which Foxglove had avoided much socialization was revealed; she had spent most of her life arranging things so as to meet people on her terms, if at all. Still her gaze followed the Griffin carefully. She had no real objection to pestering him.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

"Spitfire,"
    He answered with no hesitation. "I mean, yeah, her, she's pretty cool, I almost met her once too. Really awesome and being the captain of the wonderbolts ain't too shabby either." And he thought she was a hot older mare.
    "Aaah, alright." Now, that she might be able to do something with. "Do you have a favorite band? Or maybe a favorite actor in a movie of some sort?" she asked, and continued eating her skewers and drinking her lemonade. She told the Rainbow filly "Thank you" each time she brought Beautiful Nightmare a New glass.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "...We could ... take the boxes from the dumpster."

And the method by which Foxglove had avoided much socialization was revealed; she had spent most of her life arranging things so as to meet people on her terms, if at all. Still her gaze followed the Griffin carefully. She had no real objection to pestering him.
    Bakery

"Eh, it might be kinda rude to just run up and take his trash. I mean, kinda makes a bad first impression..." Snickers says. "Plus, he's new in town. We should give him a warm welcome."

"Isn't tampering with the trash a federal offense?" Uncle Flapjack asks aloud.

Snickers raises an eyebrow. "I don't know, is it? I thought we were a monarchy."
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-08-15 at 03:10 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.