New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridal Shores General Town Thread 3

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gear smiled cheekily as Silverpine kissed her on the cheek. "So as long as the blame comes with more of your kisses then I'm fine with that." She then looked around the odd surroundings, well as odd as being somepony's dream. (I don't imagine that she remembers much of yesterday's dream that turned out to be Silverpine's)

"I wonder who's dream this is...It's a little on the simple side...Needs more harem."

*deadtiming for sleep*
    Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Really, Gear, you should have some other dreams other than harems. It just ain't natural." He glanced the two new ponies who entered the bar. They looked armed. "Psst, who you think are those?"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Lemon, you're a showman; remember to hold your applause until the end...But you probably won't be applauding much."

She turned back to face the wall of the tent. She raised the papers in her hoof. If this were a real parlor room, she'd be faux-threatening them over a fireplace.

"So he gathered up a few: a pair of young acrobats. And he told them that if he did as he told them, he could make the carnival a better place... Something like that, I'm sure. Lots of smoke and mirrors, writing checks he thought he could cash...But in the end, he probably can't.

His plan, from what I've seen, went something like this: cause trouble. Steal money from customers. Never big enough to attract police attention, as we'll see... But enough that eventually, no one would want it in their town. The carnival would suffer... I haven't had time to look over the paperwork, but I'm guessing the fruits of this plan are right here in my hoof."

She waved the papers again, this time getting ready to read them to the crowd, and formally indict her suspect...
    Yes, the paperwork was more or less a transferal of ownership, where Lemon would presumably get it all and Ferias nothing really. Why exactly he would agree to such a thing...eh.

"Is 'dis true? Ya caused trouble just 'ta make Mistah Ferias look like'a nimcompoop and damage 'ta reputation of dis here carnival?"
    Lefty questioned Lemon with a hurt expression.

"Feh. I don't have to do anything really to hurt the reputation of this carnival, it does that on its own, especially with all the other crooked employees, but some ponies are just too blind to want to see it," Lemon replied bitingly and glowered at Ferias. He then glanced at Mystery. Peach glanced at Lemon and dropped her glower, she still had her involvement to consider. Maestro took this in silently, his hold on Cerise not so tight anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Two ponies walk into the tavern dream wearing sterotypical adventurer gear. They should be sitting down at a table now, and the bartender(Reginald) throws them some unopened bottles of Root Beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Really, Gear, you should have some other dreams other than harems. It just ain't natural." He glanced the two new ponies who entered the bar. They looked armed. "Psst, who you think are those?"

Dreamworld
    "How would I know? Why don't you go ask these armed ponies, hahah," Gear grinned.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-26 at 11:05 AM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong

Oh I am as real as you and your friends. It's just that I am real here and not in your world. Jormong took one last sip out of the bottle and then said. All tho the revolution if I am not mistaken has a very tiny thing of going in to your world... Small because we have yet to discover how to do this. Also. No. There is no secret agreement. Not any that I know of at least.

Rodny

Rodny finally arrived at a something that looks like a Tavern. He noticed Gearstride and Silverpine at one of the tables and waved at them.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Dreamers, move to this thread.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

When they get into the kitchen, there is a large pile of pancakes and veggie bacon. Blaze slithers off of Scarlet and grabs a plate. He stacks pancakes on it, making a stack of 20 pancakes with 2 strips of bacon between each one. He then began to eat.
    She makes a stack of foods too, and begins nomming!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    She makes a stack of foods too, and begins nomming!
    Blaze ate a whole stack of pancakes in one bite.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

"...wow." she says.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

8. - Top - End - #68

"...wow." she says.
    Blaze smiles and constructs another stack.
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    *GASP* Can I see them? Please? Or do I have to wait until the shop is open to buy them? Mystic asks excitedly.
    "Oh, sure!" said Heartflight. She led the way to a quiet corner of the center and pulled two stuffed animals out of her bag, one red dragon and one silver dragon. The first was laying down, and the second was standing up tall.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cypress walks downstairs to where the other ponies are having breakfast, trying to remember the events of last night. "Morning, everypony," he mutters.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Oh, sure!" said Heartflight. She led the way to a quiet corner of the center and pulled two stuffed animals out of her bag, one red dragon and one silver dragon. The first was laying down, and the second was standing up tall.
    How much? I'll buy them from you. I love dragons. she says and pulls out a bag of bits.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, I haven't had a chance to set my prices yet," admitted Heartflight. "But I was thinking of selling them at about ... 16 bits each?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I haven't had a chance to set my prices yet," admitted Heartflight. "But I was thinking of selling them at about ... 16 bits each?"
    Mystic pulls out 32 bits.

Done. she says handing over the bits and taking the plushies. Thank you. she says happily, putting them in her pack.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

"No problem," said Heartflight. "I prefer mammals myself. I have the most adorable husky plush in my bag."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

"No problem," said Heartflight. "I prefer mammals myself. I have the most adorable husky plush in my bag."
    Ah. Well, for me, dragons are my absolute favorite, as you can probably tell and as I've probably mentioned. Especially Silver and Red ones. she says happily. But I do also love cute mammals. I just like dragons best is all.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

"Is that so? Well, it's a good thing I happened to have a red one and a silver one on my then," Heartflight giggled.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

"Is that so? Well, it's a good thing I happened to have a red one and a silver one on my then," Heartflight giggled.
    Yes it is. She yawns. Well, it's been a long day, and I'm kind of tired. Talk to you tomorrow. Mystic says waving goodbye.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

"Okay, good night!" said Heartflight. She hoped she'd meet that pony again, she was nice.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic Muse plopped down on the bed, took out her two new plushies, and hugged them. She took a look at them and said to the red one

I'm going to name you Incendia.

She then took a look at the Silver one.

I'm going to name you Eingefroren She says pulling the blanket over her and her two new plushies.

/end pony day for Mystic Muse.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze smiles and constructs another stack.
    She keeps eating at a REASONABLE pace. xD

21. - Top - End - #81

She keeps eating at a REASONABLE pace. xD
    "Mmmph mph mph!"*
    *Untranslatable.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Yes, the paperwork was more or less a transferal of ownership, where Lemon would presumably get it all and Ferias nothing really. Why exactly he would agree to such a thing...eh.

"Is 'dis true? Ya caused trouble just 'ta make Mistah Ferias look like'a nimcompoop and damage 'ta reputation of dis here carnival?"
    Lefty questioned Lemon with a hurt expression.

"Feh. I don't have to do anything really to hurt the reputation of this carnival, it does that on its own, especially with all the other crooked employees, but some ponies are just too blind to want to see it," Lemon replied bitingly and glowered at Ferias. He then glanced at Mystery. Peach glanced at Lemon and dropped her glower, she still had her involvement to consider. Maestro took this in silently, his hold on Cerise not so tight anymore.

"He didn't have to, but he did. Adding contract fraud to his list of crimes, incidentally.

He asked Colt Horner and probably Cerise as well to steal for him. Small amounts -- nothing too big, since he didn't want to attract much attention from the authorities... Unfortunately for him, he made a few mistakes. The first, and grandest, is that he decided to work on his scheme in a town with me in it. And from there, it only goes downhill.

The second was this: Colt Horner ran unerringly to him when I was chasing him. Colt Horner was an acrobat and skilled at getting around: he could have chosen any hiding place in the whole carnival. But he felt only one would protect him. So he ran to the tent where he knew his real boss was. When I asked him who put him up to stealing, he told a transparent lie...And looked, for security's sake, directly at you. Did he tell the right lie? Were you going to bail him out?...Obviously, not."

She pointed to Lemon.

"This is where his plan took a second wrong turn. And from here, they sure pile up quickly. He asked Cerise to use the gun she had stolen from Mr. Maestro earlier, and shoot Horner before he could talk. The gun was a choice that said a lot: Only Maestro and Ferias were supposed to know about it, so even if the choice of weapon was found...It'd be easy to blame it all on Ferias. Most likely, Colt Horner, who knew about the gun, told either his fellow flunky and acrobat Cerise, or the boss who he wanted so badly to please about it."

She then grinned. It was time to do a little bit of bluffing. Nothing solidly untrue, but enough that it looked like her case was tighter than Lemon knew it should have been. After all, either he'd be cracking now, or be on top of the world still, secure in his ability and the pleasure of shooting her down. She took the letter out of her coat.

"How I caught Cerise isn't important. What's important is how I caught you. First, Cerise confessed to working for you while I had my tape recorder, sitting happy as a clam in my pocket. She also confessed a few matters about the letter in my hands... A letter that told me everything about how you were the mastermind behind it."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmmph mph mph!"*
    *Untranslatable.
    She giggles loudly.

24. - Top - End - #84

She giggles loudly.
    "Mmph!"
    He eats the rest of his stack and then smiles.
    "I. Love. Pancakes."
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "I can see."

26. - Top - End - #86

She giggles. "I can see."
    He shook his head.
    "I don't think you grasp my love of pancakes. I once built a mecha out of pancakes, which I then defeated by eating it. I once made a boquite of flowers for a filly I liked who also loved pancakes. I got a hug from that, and that's another thing. I. Love. Hugs. Kisses are okay, but hugs are awesome!"
    He is quite hyper from the sugar of the syrup, and is hopping around Scarlet. Periodically giving her hugs and then ending with jumping onto her back and hugging her.
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Just FYI, Scarlet would have received one of Soft's letters as well.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "He didn't have to, but he did. Adding contract fraud to his list of crimes, incidentally.

He asked Colt Horner and probably Cerise as well to steal for him. Small amounts -- nothing too big, since he didn't want to attract much attention from the authorities... Unfortunately for him, he made a few mistakes. The first, and grandest, is that he decided to work on his scheme in a town with me in it. And from there, it only goes downhill.

The second was this: Colt Horner ran unerringly to him when I was chasing him. Colt Horner was an acrobat and skilled at getting around: he could have chosen any hiding place in the whole carnival. But he felt only one would protect him. So he ran to the tent where he knew his real boss was. When I asked him who put him up to stealing, he told a transparent lie...And looked, for security's sake, directly at you. Did he tell the right lie? Were you going to bail him out?...Obviously, not."

She pointed to Lemon.

"This is where his plan took a second wrong turn. And from here, they sure pile up quickly. He asked Cerise to use the gun she had stolen from Mr. Maestro earlier, and shoot Horner before he could talk. The gun was a choice that said a lot: Only Maestro and Ferias were supposed to know about it, so even if the choice of weapon was found...It'd be easy to blame it all on Ferias. Most likely, Colt Horner, who knew about the gun, told either his fellow flunky and acrobat Cerise, or the boss who he wanted so badly to please about it."

She then grinned. It was time to do a little bit of bluffing. Nothing solidly untrue, but enough that it looked like her case was tighter than Lemon knew it should have been. After all, either he'd be cracking now, or be on top of the world still, secure in his ability and the pleasure of shooting her down. She took the letter out of her coat.

"How I caught Cerise isn't important. What's important is how I caught you. First, Cerise confessed to working for you while I had my tape recorder, sitting happy as a clam in my pocket. She also confessed a few matters about the letter in my hands... A letter that told me everything about how you were the mastermind behind it."

Lemon snarled and glowered at Mystery and then at Cerise, then back at Mystery. "T-that's an obvious lie...Cerise would never betray me like that. She's undyingly loyal to me. Y-youre just trying to bluff me," Lemon glanced back at Cerise, softening his look at her a little. "Isn't that right my Cherise?

Cherise just picked up her head again and did not comment. Oh sure she knew Mystery was bluffing and could have called her out on it. She already knew he simply thought of her as expendable but with it having somepony lay it all out, it hit her more.

"Answer me now you miserable mare!" He momentarily erupted before collecting himself and breathing a little heavily. He looked like he was trying to clutch his chest but couldn't with the hoof cuffs in the way.

"Brother...you really shouldn't let yourself get too worked up, its bad for your health," She casually commented placing a hoof on her chest.

"Shut-up Peach...you're in this too," Lemon shot her another glare before looking back at Mystery. He didn't seem to have anything at this particular moment to say.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

He shook his head.
    "I don't think you grasp my love of pancakes. I once built a mecha out of pancakes, which I then defeated by eating it. I once made a boquite of flowers for a filly I liked who also loved pancakes. I got a hug from that, and that's another thing. I. Love. Hugs. Kisses are okay, but hugs are awesome!"
    He is quite hyper from the sugar of the syrup, and is hopping around Scarlet. Periodically giving her hugs and then ending with jumping onto her back and hugging her.
    HUG! Lots of hugging and-

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Just FYI, Scarlet would have received one of Soft's letters as well.
    A letter lands on her horn, which sparks, and burns it to cinders because Scarlet's player doesn't like the deathiness.
    "...hope that wasn't important."

30. - Top - End - #90

HUG! Lots of hugging and-

A letter lands on her horn, which sparks, and burns it to cinders because Scarlet's player doesn't like the deathiness.
    "...hope that wasn't important."
    Blaze gave her a hug that would convey a lot of love.
    "....You're better then my mom. Can you marry my dad please?"
    Busy with Life