New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    A sidenote, since it's been bugging a whole lot of people and especially me when I wrote down Takeshi's exploits:

Innis, when you look at that list, you should feel very, very ashamed.

In span of less than a day, Takeshi supposedly defected, took the archives with him, made a warehouse into a luxury hotel, created a falling star above the pacific, created a demiplane with life and massive construction within it, fought with Aya and Shishou getting seriously wounded in the process, and he hasn't even broken a sweat.

Oh, and he's supposedly made the warehouse undetectable too, though I'll be adressing that shortly in-game.

In short, while I guess the actual timeframe hardly crossed your mind when you wrote it all, all that counts as pretty blatant god-modding. In other words: tone it down, will you? Takeshi shoudl've died from exhaustion doing all that. Now, I'm willing to let it slide, since it's already happened and adds to the story. But I reserve rights to downplay Takeshi's power and effort with any characters of my own, should they encounter him. Otherwise, he's unreasonably powerful by all metrics.

I've kinda been writing Alice's introduction based on that too, since she wouldn't have gotten to Tokyo and acquired a gigai if it had been less than a day...
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2011-05-20 at 08:03 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Thanks FF for adjusting the timeline of events. Appreciate it.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Wasn't it taking place over a month? That's how long he told the thirty Ex-Kido members it would take before he would call them back.

I've kinda been writing Alice's introduction based on that too, since she wouldn't have gotten to Tokyo and acquired a gigai if it had been less than a day...
    Do note, I focused solely on the events that clearly happened concurrently with Von Geister's presence - it's the only way the timeline could make sense.

However, I did not place Takeshi's radiocast and him meeting Satoru or Alice anywhere on the timeline, exactly because those things could've happened much later. My suggestion would be that Takeshi's and Satoru's meeting, and Alice's introduction, would've all taken place on Day 18, or 11 days later from his defection.

Not quite a month, but at least bit over third of one.

Would also mean that 29 of his fellow defectors have yet to receive the word, or haven't made the trip yet.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-05-20 at 08:14 AM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It is my propose for a new 9th division character. Please offer your advice and comments freely.

岡地 佳紀 Okaji Kaki
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Hair: Green
    Eyes: Gold
    Reiatsu: Dust, it seems thin and weak, but it is spread very widely around her. Subtle.
    Rank: 4th seat, 9th Division (maybe soon to be vice captain?)

Appearance: A short young woman, Kaki seems more like she is still an academy student. Her defining features are green hair and unusual gold eyes.

Personality:
    A calm and collected girl, she doesn't seem easily upset by things. Maybe she seems a little aloof. But it is the personality of a young person who wants to be seen with dignity and grace. She is very diligent of taking notes and observations, to do paperwork and essay, and seems to often offer an opinion that is older than she looks. She has a strong spirit and determination that is more than she seems. A very straight-laced junior.

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show

Born in Soul Society, her father is a researcher in the 12th division, who gave her the hanafuda cards that she uses now. She had an uneventful early life, but entered the Academy at an extremely young age. It was expected with her intelligence she would preform well in science and join her father in 12th division, but she was more interested in Kido.

During her time in the Academy, she was a very gifted student in Kido, because of her excellent memory. A recent Academy graduate, Kaki was promoted quickly in the last year due to her strong performance on 12 different assignments, and the recent loss of members in the 9th division. She is considered by some to be a prodigy of Kido, but is overshadowed because of some of some other more famous characters, like the former Kido Corps Commander. Maybe with time, she will earn recognition.

Something Extra:
    The powerful and delicious coffee of 9th Division is somewhat famous. It is known to be useful for 13th division members on long patrols, and maybe even in 12th division for the researchers. It is the famous Okaji style coffee, Kaki learned of it from her father, who rarely sleeps with his research job at 12th division. Kaki has learned to make this coffee quite strongly, and though Vice Captain Goto never drinks it, Kaki makes certain that the 9th division building always has coffee ready for drinking.
    Sometimes she can be seen to make deliveries to other divisions if there is request.
    Where is coffee grown in Soul Society? It is a secret I think.

Something Extra 2:

The hairpin worn by Kaki is changed every month. It is rumored if it is asked about, Kaki will be happy.

Something Extra 3:
    The ghost phone used by Kaki is said to be a fashionable style for young people in soul society, but does not suit her personality and job.

General Skills:

Spoiler
    Show
    Zanjutsu: This is not the speciality of Kaki, though she is training hard to meet the expectations of her superiors. Her zanpakutou's nature makes this hard however. She uses her speed to quickly enter and leave close range.

Hakuda: No she cannot very well.

Hoho: All of 9th division members must be skilled at this, and Kaki is very precise in footwork. She is very accurate, and one of the fastest of seated members, though she doesn't seem like it. For 9th division scouts, it is a necessary skill, and she has good stamina of shunpo technique.

Kido: This is Kaki's other skill specialty from Shunpo. She is very strong in Scout techniques and also Geomancing. Of elements, her choice is normally Earth or Lightning. She is very skilled in recording, analysis and creation of area wards and hiding her presence.

Reiryoku: Her spiritual presence feels very weak, and is not very centered. It is dispersed in the area, which lets her feel around her in a 10 meter radius. If she focuses, she can extend this much further. It does make her difficult to locate, though one simply must guess within the area where she may be.

Sensor: She is, like some scouts of 9th, a reiryoku sensor, capable of detecting, identifying, and tracking spiritual energy over many kilometers. With kido and tools, to be a 4th seat of 9th Division, it is to mean she is perhaps 4th best scout in Soul Society, and of course one of the best sensors.

Hanafuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

The tool that allows Kaki her skill, it is a set of Hanafuda cards, which she uses with Kido for many things: scouting, creating maps, distractions, divinations, and some others.

Seasons: Of course there are 4 seasons, and are to connect to a direction.
    Suits: There are 12 suits of flowers, and they have a month, which is so divided also to season. So it is a 12/12/4 system, and to have 3 suits to 1 season.
    Cards: Each flower suit has 4 cards.
    In total, there are 48 cards, which also relate to the 48 kido she is very familiar with. Because of such a trait, she was sometimes called nickname "Twelve", but maybe it was a joke for her young appearance at academy too.

Zanpakutou: 燕子花 (Kakitsubata )
    Spoiler
    Show

In it's sealed form, Kakitsubata is a normal wakizashi. When on assignment, Kaki keeps it on her back. In soul society, it is on her side.

Shikai:
    Kakitsubata transforms into the smaller form of a tanto Kaki keeps in her robes.
    Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

覚えれ,燕子花! Oboere, Kakitsubata!
    The first ability of Kaki's shikai is a memorization power. To point the zanpakutou at a target, it's unique spiritual energy is memorized by Kaki, allowing her to track it across great distances using her sensor abilities and kido. It can also be used to memorize a book, or a location in a very quick period of time. Of course, the information will be eventually forgotten.

掏り替えれ,燕子花! Surikaere, Kakitsubata!

The second ability of Kaki's sword lets her to switch places with a target within 70 meters when she swings her sword. The target appears where she was standing, and she appears where the target was. She can choose freely to use or not use this in a sword strke. The target object or person must weigh at least half of her weight (so she cannot switch with a notebook or something like this). It is an instant effect. Motion and speed remains, so it does not stop someone moving when switched, just where they are and maybe their direction.

Bankai: Not achieved
    She has a couple of interesting quirks. Seems like she'll be fun, in the capacity of a straight woman. I don't really understand the connection of the Hanafuda cards to Kaki's Kido, though.

My brief bit of research turned up that they can be used for divination, using a complex method to determine which months you get to count as a full set, so I guess that one could use the connection with various months' associations to modify Kido, but you said that each card is keyed to a different Kido. I've not yet found anything that dealt with each card individually, so could you give us some examples of how it might work?

Her spread of abilities seems reasonable. Her Shikai is interesting, and still somehow leaves a bit of room for Hayashi Goro's to remain useful.

Overall, beyond my confusion on the Hanafuda cards, I approve quite heartily.

Edit: I am assuming that Kaki is simply a genius in her specialties, thus explaining how she was able to achieve such power and rank at her young age. Is that about right?
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2011-05-20 at 08:23 AM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Pixie in the Playground

Kasanip,

I like the character a lot! I think she will be fun to RP with! I like the extreme youth to be paired with my characters extreme age, should make for fun RP.

Having said that, the only thing i am curious about is the Hanafuda cards as well. If you could explain just a little more clearly how she uses them or how they relate to her power etc.

Other than that i vote she is good to go for the registry, if my vote matters at all.

I am looking forward to RPing with you Kasanip!

Spoiler
    Show
    It is my propose for a new 9th division character. Please offer your advice and comments freely.

岡地 佳紀 Okaji Kaki
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Reiatsu: Dust, it seems thin and weak, but it is spread very widely around her. Subtle.

Appearance: A short young woman, Kaki seems more like she is still an academy student. Her defining features are green hair and unusual gold eyes.

Personality:
    A calm and collected girl, she doesn't seem easily upset by things. Maybe she seems a little aloof. But it is the personality of a young person who wants to be seen with dignity and grace. She is very diligent of taking notes and observations, to do paperwork and essay, and seems to often offer an opinion that is older than she looks. She has a strong spirit and determination that is more than she seems. A very straight-laced junior.

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show

Born in Soul Society, her father is a researcher in the 12th division, who gave her the hanafuda cards that she uses now. She had an uneventful early life, but entered the Academy at an extremely young age. It was expected with her intelligence she would preform well in science and join her father in 12th division, but she was more interested in Kido.

During her time in the Academy, she was a very gifted student in Kido, because of her excellent memory. A recent Academy graduate, Kaki was promoted quickly in the last year due to her strong performance on 12 different assignments, and the recent loss of members in the 9th division. She is considered by some to be a prodigy of Kido, but is overshadowed because of some of some other more famous characters, like the former Kido Corps Commander. Maybe with time, she will earn recognition.

Something Extra:
    The powerful and delicious coffee of 9th Division is somewhat famous. It is known to be useful for 13th division members on long patrols, and maybe even in 12th division for the researchers. It is the famous Okaji style coffee, Kaki learned of it from her father, who rarely sleeps with his research job at 12th division. Kaki has learned to make this coffee quite strongly, and though Vice Captain Goto never drinks it, Kaki makes certain that the 9th division building always has coffee ready for drinking.
    Sometimes she can be seen to make deliveries to other divisions if there is request.

Something Extra 2:

The hairpin worn by Kaki is changed every month. It is rumored if it is asked about, Kaki will be happy.

Something Extra 3:
    The ghost phone used by Kaki is said to be a fashionable style for young people in soul society, but does not suit her personality and job.

General Skills:

Spoiler
    Show
    Zanjutsu: This is not the speciality of Kaki, though she is training hard to meet the expectations of her superiors. Her zanpakutou's nature makes this hard however. She uses her speed to quickly enter and leave close range.

Hoho: All of 9th division members must be skilled at this, and Kaki is very precise in footwork. She is very accurate, and one of the fastest of seated members, though she doesn't seem like it. For 9th division scouts, it is a necessary skill, and she has good stamina of shunpo technique.

Kido: This is Kaki's other skill specialty from Shunpo. She is very strong in Scout techniques and also Geomancing. Of elements, her choice is normally Earth or Lightning. She is very skilled in recording, analysis and creation of area wards and hiding her presence.

Reiryoku: Her spiritual presence feels very weak, and is not very centered. It is dispersed in the area, which lets her feel around her in a 10 meter radius. If she focuses, she can extend this much further. It does make her difficult to locate, though one simply must guess within the area where she may be.

Sensor: She is, like some scouts of 9th, a reiryoku sensor, capable of detecting, identifying, and tracking spiritual energy over many kilometers. With kido and tools, to be a 4th seat of 9th Division, it is to mean she is perhaps 4th best scout in Soul Society, and of course one of the best sensors.

Hanafuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

The tool that allows Kaki her skill, it is a set of Hanafuda cards, which she uses with Kido for many things: scouting, creating maps, distractions, divinations, and some others.

Suits: There are 12 suits of flowers, and they have a month, which is so divided also to season. So it is a 12/12/4 system, and to have 3 suits to 1 season.
    In total, there are 48 cards, which also relate to the 48 kido she is very familiar with. Because of such a trait, she was sometimes called nickname "Twelve", but maybe it was a joke for her young appearance at academy too.

Spoiler
    Show

In it's sealed form, Kakitsubata is a normal wakizashi. When on assignment, Kaki keeps it on her back. In soul society, it is on her side.

Shikai:
    Kakitsubata transforms into the smaller form of a tanto Kaki keeps in her robes.
    Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

The first ability of Kaki's shikai is a memorization power. To point the zanpakutou at a target, it's unique spiritual energy is memorized by Kaki, allowing her to track it across great distances using her sensor abilities and kido. It can also be used to memorize a book, or a location in a very quick period of time. Of course, the information will be eventually forgotten.

The second ability of Kaki's sword lets her to switch places with a target within 70 meters when she swings her sword. The target appears where she was standing, and she appears where the target was. She can choose freely to use or not use this in a sword strke. The target object or person must weigh at least half of her weight (so she cannot switch with a notebook or something like this). It is an instant effect. Motion and speed remains, so it does not stop someone moving when switched, just where they are and maybe their direction.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-20 at 09:16 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Pixie in the Playground

like i said earlier..i am planning on posting today at some point. I am at work, so it has to fit in with my breaks.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    like i said earlier..i am planning on posting today at some point. I am at work, so it has to fit in with my breaks.
    No worries, take your time. I'm about to hit the sack soon.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    A sidenote, since it's been bugging a whole lot of people and especially me when I wrote down Takeshi's exploits:

Innis, when you look at that list, you should feel very, very ashamed.

In span of less than a day, Takeshi supposedly defected, took the archives with him, made a warehouse into a luxury hotel, created a falling star above the pacific, created a demiplane with life and massive construction within it, fought with Aya and Shishou getting seriously wounded in the process, and he hasn't even broken a sweat.

Oh, and he's supposedly made the warehouse undetectable too, though I'll be adressing that shortly in-game.

In short, while I guess the actual timeframe hardly crossed your mind when you wrote it all, all that counts as pretty blatant god-modding. In other words: tone it down, will you? Takeshi shoudl've died from exhaustion doing all that. Now, I'm willing to let it slide, since it's already happened and adds to the story. But I reserve rights to downplay Takeshi's power and effort with any characters of my own, should they encounter him. Otherwise, he's unreasonably powerful by all metrics.

But if you want to just give him a creepy mask he can summon at will to play pretend Vizard, be my guest.

I WOULD be slight more accepting of his list of accomplishments if he used nearly all the strength of his fellow defectors to pull it off, but that's not mentioned anywhere.

EDIT: Kaki is on my personally approved list. Hope to see her in the near future!

Also, Kazuma would like to exchange tea recipes.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-05-20 at 10:12 AM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry for the abrupt change of subject again, but what is the prevailing opinion on bakkōtō, here?

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Drammor View Post
    Sorry for the abrupt change of subject again, but what is the prevailing opinion on bakkōtō, here?
    Its not canon, and we're not exactly really canon here either. I guess you're good to go?

The only thing about this weapon is that it cannot come from that Noble family, as it does not exist. You can feel free to come up even with a totally new sort of origin for these strange weapons if you want. I think that would be interesting.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Sure. House Warming Party?

By the way Draken, how long would it roughly take for all the construction and refurbishing work to be completed?
    A very long time to fix the whole sector, maybe a whole year. But the royal engineers could have the two square miles closest to the center of the city done in four days, more or less.

岡地 佳紀 Okaji Kaki
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality:

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show

Something Extra:

Something Extra 2:

Something Extra 3:

General Skills:

Spoiler
    Show

Hanafuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Shikai:
    Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kaki is good in my book.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Orc in the Playground

Anyone mind filling me in on what a bakkoutou is supposed to be? (From the name I'm guessing it's a sword of some sort, but that tells me next to nothing.)

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Anyone mind filling me in on what a bakkoutou is supposed to be? (From the name I'm guessing it's a sword of some sort, but that tells me next to nothing.)
    It's kind of a symbiote/parasite sword. Here is an article on them.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Kaki looks fine to me as well, very creative skillset I must say.

And Alice would like to join in on that exchange of tea recipes, even if they would try to hunt her down. Tea has first priority.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    A very long time to fix the whole sector, maybe a whole year. But the royal engineers could have the two square miles closest to the center of the city done in four days, more or less.
    2 square miles? The tower would be in great progress then.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Orc in the Playground

It's amazing what you can do to a city when you can have it behave like a Zerg colony.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

It's amazing what you can do to a city when you can have it behave like a Zerg colony.
    Precisely, although the smell and constant state of slick-moistness of the floor and walls need to be improved upon.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ettin in the Playground

Nudge it right and it can produce all the right musks and halucinogenic spores for your tastes.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Nudge it right and it can produce all the right musks and halucinogenic spores for your tastes.
    That's better. Always preferable to a place filled with bird poop. Hollow bird poop.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Barbarian in the Playground

In case anyone's wondering (KD) Yes, she's a pathological liar. Doesn't mean they won't at least look into her accusations. They'll find them completely false though, due to Yoshi's recording devices and multiple eye witnesses.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Orc in the Playground

On a totally unrelated note:

Does anyone have a compilation of videoclips from Burn Notice where Michael gives his "spy insights"? You know, when he starts narrating seemingly out of character things like "Creating a mock top-secret facility is a lot about setting the ambiance. You want to keep your prisoner disoriented and thinking he could be absolutely anywhere. A large container off in the boondocks may be suitable for getting no noise getting in, but it also tells your prisoner that the facilities you're using are temporary at best."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Orc in the Playground

Does anyone have a compilation of videoclips from Burn Notice where Michael gives his "spy insights"? You know, when he starts narrating seemingly out of character things like "Creating a mock top-secret facility is a lot about setting the ambiance. You want to keep your prisoner disoriented and thinking he could be absolutely anywhere. A large container off in the boondocks may be suitable for getting no noise getting in, but it also tells your prisoner that the facilities you're using are temporary at best."
    I love that show.

And yet somehow, I always end up missing it halfway through every season.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #1314

That's a lot of footage

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    That's a lot of footage
    Angelina Jolie is far much more of a woman than I can handle.

Doesn't make me want her less.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Tl;dr-I did in fact account for time passing. I didn't god mod. Do the research before you accuse me of anything because honestly I'd hope you'd know me better than that. So I reserve the right to tell you to calm the bloody heck down.
    And yet you are the one using bolded, red, underlined text. Frozen's post was rather civil in comparison.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Dwarf in the Playground

I propose a motion to collectively drop the subject and move on to something else.

28. - Top - End - #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Drammor View Post
    I propose a motion to collectively drop the subject and move on to something else.
    I second the motion. All in favor?

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ogre in the Playground

Aye.

In other news, with the disappearance of Steilos, I am currently the only member of the 7th Division active. Currently, the Division doesn't even have a Vice-Captain, just me (the Captain) and the Steilos' 3rd Seat. So, I am officially having a recruitment drive for the 7th.

I mean, who doesn't want to blow up (certain) buildings as part of their job?

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Nay. Even if the timeline thing isn't the level of issue originally thought, the Vizard mask is still a legitimate concern.

Also, it is a truly sad day. The Macho Man Randy Savage is dead.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune