New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    That just made Gearstride more confused as she scratched her head. "Ponies are being allowed outside?"..........." She looked at Silverpine and then back at Sandy.
    Sliverpine gave Gearstride a helpless shrug. He was as clueless about this as she was.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 6

Wow, that bump must have done more damage to Sandy's head than she thought.

"Right, the princess sent you a letter,"
    She said skeptically with a nod. Then a smile formed on her face.

"Well, I Pinkie Pie promise....though,"
    She began slyly. "I need to know exactly more what I'm keeping a secret here." She was curious at what story off kilter Sandy would tell.
    "Well..." Sandy looked around suspiciously and ushered his friends closer. "Ah stumbled on a monster last night as ah went trekkin' around town. Ah didn't want anypony gettin' hurt, so ah hitched a ride from a unicorn, nice mare, back t'my house. Ah burned up a letter t'the princesses, er, Luna t'be exact, tellin' 'em about th' trouble. That's when ah got th' magic sack letter tellin' me t'meet the somepony today, y'see. An' that'd help out in makin' friends with th' monsters an' such, so that everypony could get along an' not be hidin' under beds an' such. Only..." Sandy harrumphed, and looked downcast. "...then ah had t'go chasin' after that unicorn so she wouldn't get gobbled up by th' trees. Only, then we both almost got gobbled 'cept horn-buddy came an' saved th' day." He patted his "horn" appreciatively. "An' then the fire came an' took her back home an' scooped me up an' plopped me back here."

He nodded, satisfied his friends had the full, story. Now they wouldn't go spreading the secret by accident, because they knew what was the secret and what wasn't. And that was a good thing. Good things meant smiles, so he gave a big, dopey grin.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    "Morning! Mystic just finished cooking breakfast! French Toast, Eggs, and Tofu Sausage!"
    "Oh. Um."
    "...thanks." says Scarlet awkwardly.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Oh. Um."
    "...thanks." says Scarlet awkwardly.
    Lionheart realizes something!
    "Oh! I forgot! You haven't met me yet! I'm Lionheart! I'm Mystic's son!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    "Thanks." Quaver said, taking the library card and popping it into her shopping bag. "I've met Icy, so are there any other library staff around I should be aware of?"
    Smoothie informs Quaver of the other library ponies. I recall Picture book who I haven't seen lately, and can't recall who else.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud's mother just stared at the strange pony who approached them with a greeting of 'hello, little ones' and put a protective leg around Cloud who sat next to her. She has lately been extra protective considering this whole Simmer incident.

Cloud giggled and wriggled from her mother's leg. "Its okay mama, he's a friend." She cheerfully said, even if she had just met him/'known' him for less than five minutes. Her mother just raised a brow at that.

"Greetings," Their mom said with a small nod of her head. Spark looked over at the three and made a nod of acknowledgement before returning to talking to his buddy Pyrite.
    Pyrite nodded with a grin to the traveller before returning back to the matter at hand.

"So, I'm thinking we'll need to re-group once this is over and recoup our losses for that ghost debacle."

Pyrite turned his head and scratched it with a hindhoof as he thought about how to manage this. Sure, they covered costs...But they war-chest was basically back to square 1 in terms of tuition funding.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Well..." Sandy looked around suspiciously and ushered his friends closer. "Ah stumbled on a monster last night as ah went trekkin' around town. Ah didn't want anypony gettin' hurt, so ah hitched a ride from a unicorn, nice mare, back t'my house. Ah burned up a letter t'the princesses, er, Luna t'be exact, tellin' 'em about th' trouble. That's when ah got th' magic sack letter tellin' me t'meet the somepony today, y'see. An' that'd help out in makin' friends with th' monsters an' such, so that everypony could get along an' not be hidin' under beds an' such. Only..." Sandy harrumphed, and looked downcast. "...then ah had t'go chasin' after that unicorn so she wouldn't get gobbled up by th' trees. Only, then we both almost got gobbled 'cept horn-buddy came an' saved th' day." He patted his "horn" appreciatively. "An' then the fire came an' took her back home an' scooped me up an' plopped me back here."

He nodded, satisfied his friends had the full, story. Now they wouldn't go spreading the secret by accident, because they knew what was the secret and what wasn't. And that was a good thing. Good things meant smiles, so he gave a big, dopey grin.
    Gearstride just found herself staring dumbly at Sandy as she tried to wrap her brain around half the stuff Admittedly, it was the unbelievable side, considering it was Sandy and it was being filtered by what she knew of him. "I see."

"You probably should get some sleep."

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Pyrite nodded with a grin to the traveller before returning back to the matter at hand.

"So, I'm thinking we'll need to re-group once this is over and recoup our losses for that ghost debacle."

Pyrite turned his head and scratched it with a hindhoof as he thought about how to manage this. Sure, they covered costs...But they war-chest was basically back to square 1 in terms of tuition funding.
    Spark frowned, he knew Pyrite was doing his darnest for him. He felt bad for acting a little casual about it, but he did appreciate his friend's' efforts very much, especially Pyrite's.

"I'm sure we'll think of something, and...thank you anyway Pyrite, just so ya know...I do appreciate this all,"
    He doofily smiled lowering his ears.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Smoothie informs Quaver of the other library ponies. I recall Picture book who I haven't seen lately, and can't recall who else.
    Quaver nodded, making a small mental note to keep an eye out for the others if they crossed her path, before asking another question.

"I guess there's only one last thing to ask before I let you get back to your work, but what are the borrowing limits for the card you just gave me? There are a couple of books here I might consider taking out."

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Cloud's mother just stared at the strange pony who approached them with a greeting of 'hello, little ones' and put a protective leg around Cloud who sat next to her. She has lately been extra protective considering this whole Simmer incident.

Cloud giggled and wriggled from her mother's leg. "Its okay mama, he's a friend." She cheerfully said, even if she had just met him/'known' him for less than five minutes. Her mother just raised a brow at that.

"Greetings," Their mom said with a small nod of her head. Spark looked over at the three and made a nod of acknowledgement before returning to talking to his buddy Pyrite.
    "So what's going on in this town? Why's everyone crowded into here? Who were those two crazy ponies outside?"

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride just found herself staring dumbly at Sandy as she tried to wrap her brain around half the stuff Admittedly, it was the unbelievable side, considering it was Sandy and it was being filtered by what she knew of him. "I see."

"That sounds like an excellent idea," Sliverpine said, flying down to help Sandy lean back on the bed. "C'mon Sandy, rest now. We'll talk later alright?"

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    "So what's going on in this town? Why's everyone crowded into here? Who were those two crazy ponies outside?"
    Eventually at some point upon reaching the Civic Center after finding her children, and Pyrite, Spark and Cloud's mom had been more than informed and was more than willing to impart the knowledge on Candles so that he may know too.

"Well, we're all in here because of the mass evacuation that was issued due to the threat of a being known as Simmer, we're in here for safety reasons." She said. "Two ponies outside?"

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "That sounds like an excellent idea," Sliverpine said, flying down to help Sandy lean back on the bed. "C'mon Sandy, rest now. We'll talk later alright?"
    "But what about mah meetin'?" Sandy squirmed as Silverpine gently lowered him onto the cot, to no avail. "Ah can't let th' princesses down, they'll never write me again."

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Troll in the Playground

"But what about mah meetin'?" Sandy squirmed as Silverpine gently lowered him onto the cot, to no avail. "Ah can't let th' princesses down, they'll never write me again."

"The meeting is probably postponed now, just for you Sandy, so that you can rest, so your brain can be rested for the meeting,"
    Gearstride simply said ruffling his mane.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Ogre in the Playground

Eventually at some point upon reaching the Civic Center after finding her children, and Pyrite, Spark and Cloud's mom had been more than informed and was more than willing to impart the knowledge on Candles so that he may know too.

"Well, we're all in here because of the mass evacuation that was issued due to the threat of a being known as Simmer, we're in here for safety reasons." She said. "Two ponies outside?"
    "Yeah! There was big angry guy in some sort of fancy-smanschy armor and an old dude shooting lightning and it was crazy, just crazy I tell you.

Candles begins digging into his pancakes with wild abandon.

"Hey, theshe are really good!"

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Troll in the Playground

Spark frowned, he knew Pyrite was doing his darnest for him. He felt bad for acting a little casual about it, but he did appreciate his friend's' efforts very much, especially Pyrite's.

"I'm sure we'll think of something, and...thank you anyway Pyrite, just so ya know...I do appreciate this all,"
    He doofily smiled lowering his ears.
    Pyrite shrugged, wanting to write off this doofy emberassingly unstallionly moment as quickly as possible. He came up with something.

"It's a real challenge. "

Then, as if aware there was a black hole of doofiness he could not escape... He smiled.

"And... It's really nice, having something to really put my talents to. Before... I was just sort of getting money to get it -- I had some ideas, like maybe I'd want a store of my own one day... But it was just sort of like wool-gathering, but with money."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    "Yeah! There was big angry guy in some sort of fancy-smanschy armor and an old dude shooting lightning and it was crazy, just crazy I tell you.

Candles begins digging into his pancakes with wild abandon.

"Hey, theshe are really good!"
    Cloud just giggled and followed his example of eating with what remained of her oatmeal and pancakes. While her mother just sported a grimace, shook her head and scolded Cloud for eating that way. However, Spark would find himself with interest upon hearing Candles' little description of what 'was so crazy'. Which would carry on in the post below.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Pyrite shrugged, wanting to write off this doofy emberassingly unstallionly moment as quickly as possible. He came up with something.

"It's a real challenge. "

Then, as if aware there was a black hole of doofiness he could not escape... He smiled.

"And... It's really nice, having something to really put my talents to. Before... I was just sort of getting money to get it -- I had some ideas, like maybe I'd want a store of my own one day... But it was just sort of like wool-gathering, but with money."

"Did ya hear that Pyrite? Epic battle outside....oh that would be so cool to watch,"
    His imagination filled in the rest of the 'details', he didn't mean to change the subject, bit for a foal colt, epic battles man.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ettin in the Playground

"The meeting is probably postponed now, just for you Sandy, so that you can rest, so your brain can be rested for the meeting,"
    "Yes, Sandy. Listen to the half-crazy but sane lady here," Sliverpine said, sneaking a kiss on Gearstride's muzzle over the hapless Sandy.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy's ears perked up and he looked at Gearstride with wide, hopeful eyes. "Really? They did that just fer lil' ole me?"

"Yes, Sandy. Listen to the half-crazy but sane lady here," Sliverpine said, sneaking a kiss on Gearstride's muzzle over the hapless Sandy.
    And then he got front-row seats to smooches. A tinge of blush spread across Sandy's cheeks. Some things were just a universal constant, regardless of head bumps. He busied himself and nestled up on the bed, leaning the water bottle up against his head. "Ah suppose a lil' nap wouldn't hurt nopony..."

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy's ears perked up and he looked at Gearstride with wide, hopeful eyes. "Really? They did that just fer lil' ole me?"

And then he got front-row seats to smooches. A tinge of blush spread across Sandy's cheeks. Some things were just a universal constant, regardless of head bumps. He busied himself and nestled up on the bed, leaning the water bottle up against his head. "Ah suppose a lil' nap wouldn't hurt nopony..."
    Gearstride smirked seeing the effect, even in this state, it had on Sandy. She gave Silverpine a peck on the lips for good measure.

"We should leave Sandy to his rest, he does have an important meeting and all later,"
    She lopsidedly smirked.

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Pixie in the Playground

From both of the Simmer's came his hollow metallic voice, and everypony could hear not only them, but a third voice somewhere in the veil, as Fireflower found that, though the hooves holding her down were solid, her own passed through the Simmer above her as if it were a ghost.

"Auuugh! This spell..it is so...indirect! Why must magic clones get all the fun while I only watch? Gem! Release this ridiculous spell."

The veil slowly fell and sank below the ground, and Simmer stood not too far from Fireflower, eyes seemingly on her.

"Go ahead. Hit me with all the lightning you can muster. It might slow me down, but know this. It...will...not...stop me!"

He started to walk towards her, intent to finish what the 'ghost' had started.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Flower Tail]

The unicorn's "math test" went on, with Flower Tail failing badly at every sneaky or overcomplicated problem. "At Twilight Sparkle's home, someone broke a million-bit vase. Canterlot's Celestia came to reimburse her. The prankster Pinkie Pie feigns ignorance; what is the final amount of compensation?"

"What kind of problem is that? Oh, that does it! I'll show you that I don't need your worthless math to beat you!" Flower Tail summoned rose vines to lash out at the unicorn...

...breaking the illusion.

"What? You mock me! How dare you! I'm coming for you, Shimmer! You won't get away with this!" With that, she charged towards where she expected Simmer to be.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Barbarian in the Playground

On the far side of town, the band regrouped. Fermata straightened his fedora.

"I suppose we'd better think twice before rushing in like that again, shall we?"
    Everypony nodded in agreement.
    It's a falcon. Wearing a Fedora. Your argument is irrelevant.
    Official Member of the No Cussing Club

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    From both of the Simmer's came his hollow metallic voice, and everypony could hear not only them, but a third voice somewhere in the veil, as Fireflower found that, though the hooves holding her down were solid, her own passed through the Simmer above her as if it were a ghost.

"Auuugh! This spell..it is so...indirect! Why must magic clones get all the fun while I only watch? Gem! Release this ridiculous spell."

The veil slowly fell and sank below the ground, and Simmer stood not too far from Fireflower, eyes seemingly on her.

"Go ahead. Hit me with all the lightning you can muster. It might slow me down, but know this. It...will...not...stop me!"

He started to walk towards her, intent to finish what the 'ghost' had started.
    Fireflower nickers and raises her last electrified hoof. She shakily stretched the hoof out toward the pony armor. "Leave abomination." she says before firing a bolt of lightning at Simmer.

At the same moment, Grills teleported in. He stumbled tiredly on his hooves. The circular symbols still floated above his mouth. It muffled his mouth a bit as the unicrn gasped at the situation he walked in on. "Mother!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Fireflower nickers and raises her last electrified hoof. She shakily stretched the hoof out toward the pony armor. "Leave abomination." she says before firing a bolt of lightning at Simmer.

At the same moment, Grills teleported in. He stumbled tiredly on his hooves. The circular symbols still floated above his mouth. It muffled his mouth a bit as the unicrn gasped at the situation he walked in on. "Mother!"
    Simmer took the bolt in the head this time, but stood his ground, obviously not enjoying the shock, but this time, he was braced and ready.

"Hrrnnnnngh!! Augh..."

He didn't pant, since he had no lungs to get tired or worn, but he did shakes his head and speak slowly, sometimes 'fizzing out' in the middle of his words as he seemed to hold the electrical sparks in his armor painfully.

"What...doesn't...destroy you...only....makes you stronger!!"

He started taking labored steps towards her again as the sparks played over his armor. He was certainly charged up this time!

"Let me..ACK..return the..*bzzt*..favor!"

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Simmer took the bolt in the head this time, but stood his ground, obviously not enjoying the shock, but this time, he was braced and ready.

"Hrrnnnnngh!! Augh..."

He didn't pant, since he had no lungs to get tired or worn, but he did shakes his head and speak slowly, sometimes 'fizzing out' in the middle of his words as he seemed to hold the electrical sparks in his armor painfully.

"What...doesn't...destroy you...only....makes you stronger!!"

He started taking labored steps towards her again as the sparks played over his armor. He was certainly charged up this time!

"Let me..ACK..return the..*bzzt*..favor!"
    "Mother! Get out of there!" Grills shouted through the stmbols.

Fireflower wasn't flinching. She faced her doom like a soldier.

Her son, on the other hoof, breathed out some fire. The flames hit the symbols and twisted in to hot white. Out from the magic floating around Grills' head glowed and fired off a bolt of electricity toward Simmer.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride smirked seeing the effect, even in this state, it had on Sandy. She gave Silverpine a peck on the lips for good measure.

"We should leave Sandy to his rest, he does have an important meeting and all later,"
    She lopsidedly smirked.
    Sandy's cheeks grew even redder. He pulled the covers up to his nose, partially hiding his eyes.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Quaver nodded, making a small mental note to keep an eye out for the others if they crossed her path, before asking another question.

"I guess there's only one last thing to ask before I let you get back to your work, but what are the borrowing limits for the card you just gave me? There are a couple of books here I might consider taking out."
    "No limit on books, but you get charged a bit every day a book is overdue. Books have an initial rental time of three weeks, and you can renew them for an additional 3 weeks 3 times before you start getting charged. However, if a book is on hold, you'll have to return it by the due date. There are automated reminders for when a book is on hold, so don't be worried about having to check in every day or anything." she says.

Luckily, Mystic followed him up and was able to explain this before it got awkward.

"He is my nephew. I'm taking care of him while his mom gets back on her hooves." she says at the door, looking like she's about to fall back asleep soon. "Let's go have breakfast, Mmkay?" she asks everypony.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

"O_o"
    "o_O"

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Luckily, Mystic followed him up and was able to explain this before it got awkward.

"He is my nephew. I'm taking care of him while his mom gets back on her hooves." she says at the door, looking like she's about to fall back asleep soon. "Let's go have breakfast, Mmkay?" she asks everypony.
    This seems to allay the O_oing, mostly. Dreams smiles and nods shyly, while Scarlet nods with her usual smaller smile.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic leads them downstairs to the food, and dishes each of them up. She has a rather small breakfast, before going to her couch, and falling asleep on it. Lucky that she has a couch close to her kitchen. She begins mumbling in her sleep, and is probably dreaming about breakfast judging by what she's mumbling.

"Mmm. Syrup and whipped cream." sounds like Belgian waffles.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Titan in the Playground

Dreams, after eating, will probably try to nuzzle up to Mystic. Scarlet is more likely to look for something to do.