New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Jude's Judgmental Jugular Jab and Jibber Jabbery Random Banter #115

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    May I add this quote to my signature?
    Sure, it's all yours.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Well people, the time gallops forward and in a matter of time, all the couples of the world can gloat at all the single people, making them feel guilty for being single and making them wish for all the gloaty couples to get run over by a frigging bus.
    Valentine's day: The big, steaming, festering pile of turd that infests the planet every freaking year!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Okay, rant over. Positive Fred/Francine is back now.
    Valentine's day: A day for fostering love and newfound relationships across the world.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Notice the difference between the negative and postive views on Valentine's day.
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground

The negative view is longer and has more points.

Notice how I don't like Valentine's day.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    The negative view is longer and has more points.

Notice how I don't like Valentine's day.
    I'm on the fence, it would be nice to actually end up with a Valentine on Valentine's day, especially when I see all the happy couples at school. On the other hand I feel extremely jealous and lonely, this then builds up into a hatred of the day and love itself, for a mere moment, the world turns black and the blood haze takes over. Anger builds into white-hot rage, making me want to smash the crap out of everything around me to do with Valentine's day!

{Scrubbed - easy on the profanity 'round here}
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2009-02-13 at 05:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

5. - Top - End - #215
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

1. What happy couples? I've seen couples which are briefly not fighting and are even getting along, but I've never seen "happy couples" before. I've seen cute couples and couples that work well together but never what I'd call a happy couple.

Heck, most couples get into at least one fight on V-Day, if I recall, since tensions are so high due to the expectations to please one's lover in, well, a myriad of ways.

2. What books did you end up getting today, Monsieur Thufir?

3. Thank you Mademoiselle Phaedra.

4. Aren't you a little young to be jaded there, Miss Blackleaf? Wait till you have a very lovely evening with someone and then the morning after they're bawling about how much of a mistake it was. Then you can be jaded about life and love like I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

1. What happy couples? I've seen couples which are briefly not fighting and are even getting along, but I've never seen "happy couples" before. I've seen cute couples and couples that work well together but never what I'd call a happy couple.

Heck, most couples get into at least one fight on V-Day, if I recall, since tensions are so high due to the expectations to please one's lover in, well, a myriad of ways.

3. Thank you Mademoiselle Phaedra.

4. Aren't you a little young to be jaded there, Miss Blackleaf? Wait till you have a very lovely evening with someone and then the morning after they're bawling about how much of a mistake it was. Then you can be jaded about life and love like I am.
    They exist Coidzor, they all seem to collaborate in my school for some reason.
    I've had my heart broken by 4 girls in the last 4 years. The latest one was rather recent actually.
    Girl 1 "Jessica" - Boyfriend broke my nose.
    Girl 2 "Gemma" - Apparently I was too short.
    Girl 3 "Victoria" - She has a boyfriend, who is actually a nice guy. It couldn't be a jerk she'd break up with in a heartbeat could it? Nope, it had to be a nice guy.
    Girl 4 - I don't want to talk about it.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-13 at 03:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

7. - Top - End - #217
    Firbolg in the Playground

In no particular order:

Trilby - George Du Maurier
    The Flowers of Evil - Baudelaire
    On The Origin Of Species - Darwin
    Notebooks - Da Vinci
    Paradise Lost - Milton
    The Histories - Herodotus
    Doctor Faustus And Other Plays - Marlowe

Excuse me. I have to go squee again. I love my books!
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

8. - Top - End - #218

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    They exist Coidzor, they all seem to collaborate in my school for some reason.
    I've had my heart broken by 4 girls in the last 4 years. The latest one was rather recent actually.
    Girl 1 "Jessica" - Boyfriend broke my nose.
    Girl 2 "Gemma" - Apparently I was too short.
    Girl 3 "Victoria" - She has a boyfriend, who is actually a nice guy. It couldn't be a jerk she'd break up with in a heartbeat could it? Nope, it had to be a nice guy.
    Girl 4 - I don't want to talk about it.
    My advice: ask out single girls.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    My advice: ask out single girls.
    I didn't know the first one had a boyfriend. And the third one was a surprise too. At least I didn't find out one of them was a lesbian like my best friend did. He's still friends with the girl, but it's a little tense between then.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

10. - Top - End - #220

Imp

What exactly did you do that caused the girl's boyfriend to break your nose?
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Then don't look close.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

What exactly did you do that caused the girl's boyfriend to break your nose?
    I asked her out. He heard it, then he punched me in the face. I was 11. It hurt like hell.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

12. - Top - End - #222

Imp

I asked her out. He heard it, then he punched me in the face. I was 11. It hurt like hell.
    I'll bet it did. What a jerk.

*brotherly pat on the back*
    Show
    Then don't look close.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll bet it did. What a jerk.

*brotherly pat on the back*
    Believe it or not. The one that hurt the most out of the 4 of those girls was girl 2. She said I was too short. That hurt a lot that did. I got turned down because of something I can't change one bit, something that's down to genetics. I thought she was perfect at one point, then a while after she said no, she just became a normal girl in the world. That spark that had attracted me to her had gone. It just faded, I'm okay with it now though.
    Girl 3 was more dissapointing than heart breaking, I still like her, but a relationship with her seems so much further away than it used to.
    Girl 4 is a touchy subject, which I wish to leave alone.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

14. - Top - End - #224

Imp

Number 2 sounds like the kind of person you don't really want to be with anyway.

And hey, you're 15, right? I really wouldn't worry too much about relationships. None of the other couples are getting anything meaningful out of them. At best, they're getting occasional sloppy preteen sex, which really isn't all that great.
    Show
    Then don't look close.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Someone. punched. Fred. . Just gemme a address, bud... Just an address . Please tell me the person that punched was a peer though..? That'd make the person seem a little less asinine.
    Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2009-02-13 at 04:05 PM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

Number 2 sounds like the kind of person you don't really want to be with anyway.

And hey, you're 15, right? I really wouldn't worry too much about relationships. None of the other couples are getting anything meaningful out of them. At best, they're getting occasional sloppy preteen sex, which really isn't all that great.
    I suppose you're right. Looking at it just makes it seem like on big dissapointment after another.
    Girl number 4 was more "Oh, now I feel like a right prat" than "Now I am heartbroken". Valentine's day screwed me over in other words.
    EDIT: Mr.Mud, I haven't seen the guy who punched me in over 4 years. I don't even know if he's alive. He's my age though.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-13 at 04:07 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait so there is a big possiblity that the guy could be... dead? Did you get punched by a thug? .

And I mean, was he your age at the time of the nose break-age?
    Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2009-02-13 at 04:09 PM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmud View Post
    Wait so there is a big possiblity that the guy could be... dead? Did you get punched by a thug? .

And I mean, was he your age at the time of the nose break-age?
    No, he was just big and a jerk. Yes, he was my age at the time of the nose break-age.
    And I just said I don't know whether he's alive or not. I don't really care. It happened 4 or 5 freaking years ago. Water under the bridge.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-13 at 04:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

I see. My nose has been through many abreak-age, so welcome to the club . I have a deviated septum right now actually...

OH
    and guys, I got in a car accident the other night, and also detached me retinas... Plus my brain was bleed moderately...
    Am I only the only one in the playground who would tell that story laughing? =P
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm. It appears that my lack of jaded cynicism about Valentine's day is due to the fact that I've only ever had one romantic relationship, and so far, that one seems to be working quite well.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

I see. My nose has been through many abreak-age, so welcome to the club . I have a deviated septum right now actually...

OH
    and guys, I got in a car accident the other night, and also detached me retinas... Plus my brain was bleed moderately...
    Am I only the only one in the playground who would tell that story laughing? =P
    Nicely put. Are you okay man?
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

Nicely put. Are you okay man?
    Yeah, I wish I could remember how it happened... I also wish I didn't wake up in the ER and the first thing I said was "Doc, I'm a $%#^$% Idiot." with a slightly laugh. I could've totally skipped the mental evaluation... Kidding .

But yeah, I'm okay... Never was any pain, but its scary knowing that I'd never be what I want to be (a marine), without my eyes. .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, I wish I could remember how it happened... I also wish I didn't wake up in the ER and the first thing I said was "Doc, I'm a $%#^$% Idiot." with a slightly laugh. I could've totally skipped the mental evaluation... Kidding .

But yeah, I'm okay... Never was any pain, but its scary knowing that I'd never be what I want to be (a marine), without my eyes. .
    Jesus Christ, you had me worried for a moment there.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, that went far more easily than expected.

With my half my day, I managed to finish off the write up for my Hunter Conspiracy. Now all that is left is teh kewl powerz. Allal-Soyuf shall live, and it shall using parkour based techniques... with style.

Yes, I have pretty much based this whole organisation off of Assassin's Creed.

In other news, [SPOILERUlquiorra] released in the latest chapter of Bleach. An epic fight is imminent, one that will quite likely destabilize the surrounding geography.

@Mrmud Sorry to hear about your accident.
    Last edited by Edge; 2009-02-13 at 04:27 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

As did you with the nose breaking... I told my buddy to start the car and get some plane tickets to the UK .
    Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2009-02-13 at 04:27 PM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

As did you with the nose breaking... I told my buddy to start the car and get some plane tickets to the UK .
    Albeit I was in pain, but you could've died. And please don't come over and beat the guy up. I'll probably control his job someday (I'm smart, he wasn't).
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

27. - Top - End - #237
    Orc in the Playground

Aw... Poor Freddie. :flies to England. tracks down Fred. Kidnaps then uses for her own personal amusement (Which mostly involve him doing Hobbit impersonations ):

I was probably a right fine b***h today. Had a rose delivered to my ex (who works in the same place I do) with a letter attached. I told a friend of mine to snatch the letter when it arrived and read it out loud in the break room. He did.

Much laughter ensued while my ex was insanely ticked off.

Needless to say it's a love letter that goes on about their time together and how their first kiss was magic. (He was probably thinking it was his current SO) then at the end... It said 'Love now and forever, John."

He spent the rest of the day being teased.

It was a bit petty of me... But I don't care! It was hilarious!
    You will taste my trident!
    Awesome Wytch Avatar by FdL!
    Designed by Wolfbane.

Behold the power of Purple Prose!

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Aw... Poor Freddie. :flies to England. tracks down Fred. Kidnaps then uses for her own personal amusement (Which mostly involve him doing Hobbit impersonations ):

I was probably a right fine b***h today. Had a rose delivered to my ex (who works in the same place I do) with a letter attached. I told a friend of mine to snatch the letter when it arrived and read it out loud in the break room. He did.

Much laughter ensued while my ex was insanely ticked off.

Needless to say it's a love letter that goes on about their time together and how their first kiss was magic. (He was probably thinking it was his current SO) then at the end... It said 'Love now and forever, John."

He spent the rest of the day being teased.

It was a bit petty of me... But I don't care! It was hilarious!
    "I can't carry the ring Mr.Frodo, but I can carry you"
    "And my axe"
    I do Gimli impressions too.
    And that is the best revenge scheme I have ever heard of. I applaud you Ms.Malbolge.
    Now I have an idea for my revenge.
    Where's that catapult and the fake severred heads? Hehehe.
    EDIT: And just to let you know, I think I'd go willingly.
    Last edited by Fredthefighter; 2009-02-13 at 04:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Albeit I was in pain, but you could've died. And please don't come over and beat the guy up. I'll probably control his job someday (I'm smart, he wasn't).
    ... Yeah. You're smart, he wasn't. Which means you'll be likely to be his boss, even though there's no chance whatsoever that you won't go into the same field, and, honestly, you'll most definitely hit the same company or place of work.
    It's fate, that's what it is!
    Words, my weapons...
    Je veux aller sous votre peau.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dihan-atar

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    You rascally psychopath, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    On the phone, people talk back. And over. And aren't obliged to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Kael, awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    I has been owned.
    Yup, Kael beat the Book Geek at her own game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Don't tick off Kaelawrath. The dear fellow is above reproach.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelaroth View Post
    ... Yeah. You're smart, he wasn't. Which means you'll be likely to be his boss, even though there's no chance whatsoever that you won't go into the same field, and, honestly, you'll most definitely hit the same company or place of work.
    It's fate, that's what it is!
    I was using the classic stereotype that the smart guy suffers from the dumb guy in the beginning and then gets his revenge where it matters.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle