New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLIX: I Have Done Nothing Productive All Day!

Why I like the European comics:
    you can replace the text

Spoiler
    Show
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

Post Re: My Little Pony XLIX: I Have Done Nothing Productive All Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    No, Gilda is pretty awesome. Sure she seems to be an all around terrible person but I like her too.

It's probably the Revy connection. Also, Griffons are cool.
    Eh, she's okay. She fits the purpose of the lesson in the episode, but I think she'd be a better character if she wasn't so much of a... well, plothole.

She does look cool, though.

Relevant quote from my (very short) fanon/headcanon list:
    The Canterlot Wedding didn't happen that way.
    Make it a normal episode. There are no changelings; Celestia is not Worf; and Twi learns that sometimes people change, not always for the better (also, Cadance is a unicorn, not an alicorn).
    Since Griffon the Brush-Off already teaches this lesson, make Gilda "too cool for school" instead of an ass and teach that a friend of a friend isn't always your friend.
    In before "no changelings whaaaat ZOMG CONTROVERSY", and I'm well aware that this would require completely scrapping and rewriting those episodes from scratch, including probably most of Season 3's storyline...

[the rest of my headcanon is "Scootaloo will never be able to fly" and "NMM is a separate entity from Luna, but the transformation was willing"]
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-07-28 at 12:19 PM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Eh, she's okay. She fits the purpose of the lesson in the episode, but I think she'd be a better character if she wasn't so much of a... well, plothole.

She does look cool, though.
    Eh that's why I'm kinda afraid of watching that ep: was afraid I was gonna like her, then assumed that given the theme of the show, something annoying could happen to her at the end and I was gonna end up pissed off
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Why I like the European comics:
    you can replace the text

Spoiler
    Show
    I must say I really like drawing of Celestia from the front. I wonder if it's in better quality somewhere?

[the rest of my headcanon is "Scootaloo will never be able to fly" and "NMM is a separate entity from Luna, but the transformation was willing"]
    Plothole, you say?

Separate? In Darth Vader sense, or...?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

Voting for (Roman Numerals): I am a Pony Now. Ponies are cool.
    And backup vote of (Roman Numerals): The L is for Love! (Provided the Roman Numeral for next thread is, infact, L).

Boffinspark - Did you just attempt to use legal wrangling to out-manouver an absolute ruler who rules on decree? I'm not sure how that works.

Unless the idea you are going for is to attempt to put together a legal justification for overthrowing the government. Down with the Unicorns! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Otherwise I'm not really sure what your goal here is.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Boffinspark - Did you just attempt to use legal wrangling to out-manouver an absolute ruler who rules on decree? I'm not sure how that works.

Unless the idea you are going for is to attempt to put together a legal justification for overthrowing the government. Down with the Unicorns! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Hm... His plan is probably to distract her with documents written on the back of bar napkins while he fires the OFC again. a couple more times.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Well true though still more like a fist, and I'd bet there are place a middle finger gesture isn't insulting (unless from Western Cultural Imperialism but that's another issue) at all

Also it took me a good five seconds to realize you meant Polish and not polish, however a fascinating detail I'm glad to have learned. English is a stupid language some times.
    Barging in on your conversation, but the hoof-middle-finger thing reminded me of something from the Newbie Artist Training Grounds a while back:
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I vote for this one!
    As do I, we don't have fresh Ponythreads on Saturdays that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    Barging in on your conversation, but the hoof-middle-finger thing reminded me of something from the Newbie Artist Training Grounds a while back:
    That's hilarious

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Separate? In Darth Vader sense, or...?
    If Darth Sidious were a magical parasite thingy, basically yes.

EDIT: Or NMM is the robot suit and Luna is Anakin. Or something else along those lines.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-07-28 at 01:44 PM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

Ponies have feet. The hoof is a hard structure at the tip of the toe.

Madcanon* - The squidgy part of a horse-foot is called the frog. Technicoloured ponies hold stuff with their foot because they have evolved to grip things with their frogs.

* - It's like headcanon, but sleep deprived.

Frog up, Lyra!

To quote the Bard; "...It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
    Signifying nothing."
    I honestly feel less intelligent for having listened to that.

I wasn't asking you, Bleakmane.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-07-28 at 01:51 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Troll in the Playground

Well true though still more like a fist, and I'd bet there are place a middle finger gesture isn't insulting (unless from Western Cultural Imperialism but that's another issue) at all
    Well, even in England it used to be 2 fingers so probably...

Also it took me a good five seconds to realize you meant Polish and not polish, however a fascinating detail I'm glad to have learned. English is a stupid language some times.
    Yes, Polish. <sigh> Still too sick

Ponies have feet. The hoof is a hard structure at the tip of the toe.
    To clarify what I wrote before - I'd probably call them paws before saying feet, if only because they're animals. Polish is very anthropocentric, as in you never say feet/hands/face when referring to animals, even usage of these regarding apes is new thing. Instead, there are multiple words clarifying which (roughly) animal's body part you meant ^^"

Though, on the other had, English seems to have more words for human body parts, I don't think we have more than one word (palec) for toe/digit/finger/dactyl, say.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

To clarify what I wrote before - I'd probably call them paws before saying feet, if only because they're animals.
    Well, I can't speak for Polish (or in Polish), but the Hoof is a part of a Pony's Foot. and is explicitely different from a Paw. The opposite, almost. I follow your logic, though.

The middle finger gesture and the two finger gesture are, as far as I recall, very unrelated. The former has an agreed origin, for a start, the latter not so much.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-07-28 at 02:21 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I can't speak for Polish (or in Polish), but the Hoof is a part of a Pony's Foot. and is explicitely different from a Paw. The opposite, almost. I follow your logic, though.
    But they seem to use 'foot' in your link only to indicate they mean ending of a leg, and both paw/hoof are 'feet' in different, broader meaning than human body part, no?

Just like moon is a class of celestial bodies, but it also has narrower meaning of one specific body.

The middle finger gesture and the two finger gesture are, as far as I recall, very unrelated. The former has an agreed origin, for a start, the latter not so much.
    The question was if there are places where middle finger is non-vulgar, I simply pointed out popular vulgar gesture used to be different, so, yeah...

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

If Darth Sidious were a magical parasite thingy, basically yes.

EDIT: Or NMM is the robot suit and Luna is Anakin. Or something else along those lines.
    That sounds about right come to think of it.

Yes, Polish. <sigh> Still too sick
    Oh don't worry I blame the English language and its ridiculously arcane vocabulary

To clarify what I wrote before - I'd probably call them paws before saying feet, if only because they're animals. Polish is very anthropocentric, as in you never say feet/hands/face when referring to animals, even usage of these regarding apes is new thing. Instead, there are multiple words clarifying which (roughly) animal's body part you meant ^^"

Though, on the other had, English seems to have more words for human body parts, I don't think we have more than one word (palec) for toe/digit/finger/dactyl, say.
    Fascinating stuff really. While this is just an impression it seems to me that a lot of the time English has (at least) five ways to construct any sentence of the same meaning. While most languages will user a smaller set of words but with a broader scope.
    Last edited by Soras Teva Gee; 2012-07-28 at 02:46 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Very well, changeling, say goodbye to your- *whack*
    Igor! What have I told you about incinerating our lab specimens?
    phew

That is a bad assistant, no bannanna for you! *turns towards the screen* Now, as for you, I think its time we talked this over with the princesses like sane, rational ponies via teleconference.
    Yes, that is the purpose of the message.

*presses a button* Smile changeling! You're on True Seeing camera! By the way, I've already taken the liberty of sending them archived footage of how you seized the ship, Imprisoned its commander, and your little conversation with specimen Delta-3.
    Have fun explaining all of that while they can see you're a changeling in a military uniform.
    *Starry is revealed... To be a dark cream pony disguised as a changeling disguised as a dark cream pony!*

Oh no. My disguise. You cad. However will I explain my treachery. *Has been taking notes from Jayden on sarcastic misdirection*
    And conversation? I'm sorry, but what I see is clearly the 'specimen' and myself looking at each other as much as is possible, given she has a camera and no monitor, while I have a monitor and no camera.

While I can't accpect your offer regarding the changeling queen (you said yourself how difficult those specimens are to acquire), I have a feeling that, in a few moments, I'm going have an extraneous changeling specimen that would be perfect for all sorts of hideous experiments.
    Keep the inhumanities rolling, Boffie. I've got a long memory.
    I don't understand how discussing a potential pact with a necromancer's animate corpse while on live feed to Her Grace, the Princess Celestia is supposed to be good for your cause? Or discussing hideous experiments?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    1: I don't make that stuff. Gravelbeard does, you should ask him about it.

I'm terribly sorry, but I can only create Pyrocumulus in small quantities. What is the size of the amount you want, and how long are you willing to wait for it?
    Ah. Let us see if we can put it on long term billing. Silver Spire with the R&D section should have a few plans for you to revie---Skrtthchch-- wk- frzzzzt-- you're so inclined.

Ummm...Igor, could you lend me a hoof, hand, appendage, whatever?
    Very well then, your highness, if I may, I would like to direct your attention to classified documents Alpha-5789, Alpha-5790, and Gamma-8666.

Alpha-5789 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, to continue his studies into the science of magic, and authorize him to do so using any means he may deem necessary, barring restrictions that I myself place on his research. Furthermore, I declare that, with regards to this research, Professor Irving Boffinspark shall be considered to have been issued a royal writ of carte blanche regarding any Equestrian laws, barring any exceptions that I personally place on him. Such exceptions shall only be placed on him with my personal knowledge and consent, and shall not be considered to have taken effect until the professor or his assistant have received noticed of said restrictions signed by myself.

Signed,
    Princess Celestia of Equestria

Alpha-5790 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command that my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, is to build and maintain a network of no fewer than eight of the devices known as Orbital Friendship Cannons. Professor Irving Boffinspark is to be given full control over this network, and such control may not be rescinded without my official authorization and signature. The professor is fully authorized to ignore or resist attempts to rescind such control using whatever methods he deems appropriate if he is not presented with evidence of my personal authorization at the time.*
    In the event of a Class-V threat to Equestria, Professor Irving Boffinspark is to wait 72 hours, and if the threat is not resolved within this timeframe, he is hereby ordered to commence bombardment of said threat via the Orbital Friendship Cannon network until said threat is neutralized.

Signed,

And my personal favorite, Gamma-8666 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command that my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, is to begin research into ways to extract and disperse the chaos energy produced by the Class-V entity known as Discord. Furthermore, should Professor Irving Boffinspark deem it as a necessary method to disperse such energy, he is hereby authorized to weaponize said chaos energy, provided said energy is only deployed against Class-III or higher threats, under the authority provided to him in documents Alpha-5789 and Alpha-5790.

Signed,*
    O*snrrrkkazzlzlzlzlz* urn that off!

I said interrupt HIS signals. Faust...

*ahem*

I don't know about you, Boffinspark, but I have to ask the same question as prior. Are you sure, are you absolutely positive that Princess Celestia would give you permission to weaponize Discord?

I mean really, at least my station comes from a millennia-old oversight.

As you can plainly see, you yourself provided the professor with full authorization for his actions, and provided him with legal justification to resist "Starry Notions" attempts to restrain him. Futhermore, I would like to point out that Starry Notions has in fact been replaced by a changeling, a race designated as a Class-III threat, and thus his actions remain highly suspect in this matter.
    Furthermore, I would like to correct one final misconception; As of his recent marriage, Professor Iriving Boffinspark holds dual-citizenship within both Equestria and the Fire Elemental Plane, and has not as of yet taken any actions on behalf of the latter kingdom regarding military assistance.

In conclusion, the actions taken by the professor have all been either authorized or directly ordered by you yourself.
    Mm.

Well, I have to admit this is certainly inconvenient. Igor, have you had any luck contacting the princesses regarding settling this matter?
    Ook. Ook oook ook.
    Wait, I have diplomatic what now?
    Well, by marrying me you did technically become a member of Fire Elemental royalty. Incidentally, I do believe that I could justify dipping into our defense budget to establish an OFC array here in Equestria.
    THIS CALLS FOR SOME TRIUMPHANT LAUGHTER! AHA-
    I don't know. Dipping into foreign funds to set up a weapons network, after you've been cited as having to file paperwork first? You were told quite clearly that until we could prove your claims of free reign you should just buy the license. Your response was to shoot at...

*quickly flashes old paperwork with a bunch of Lunar seals*

A ranking military officer?given the police can't be arsed anymore to come near you

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ogre in the Playground

I like "L for love", too

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Eh that's why I'm kinda afraid of watching that ep: was afraid I was gonna like her, then assumed that given the theme of the show, something annoying could happen to her at the end and I was gonna end up pissed off
    then you'll still have fan content

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

The image of Gilda as a kind of half-cowboy is awesome. Though I can't see her as a smoker, as she likes to be physically active and is formerly close friends with an athlete.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    The image of Gilda as a kind of half-cowboy is awesome. Though I can't see her as a smoker, as she likes to be physically active and is formerly close friends with an athlete.
    Yes but Smoking Is Cool you see.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

Yes but Smoking Is Cool you see.
    it also fits with the troubled youth archetype she falls into.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Titan in the Playground

I'd also point out I've know plenty people that are otherwise health/exercise nuts and in good shape... that smoke.

21. - Top - End - #1461

Explains her crackley voice, tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Troll in the Playground

phew

Keep the inhumanities rolling, Boffie. I've got a long memory.
    I don't understand how discussing a potential pact with a necromancer's animate corpse while on live feed to Her Grace, the Princess Celestia is supposed to be good for your cause? Or discussing hideous experiments?
    my offer still stands, you know
    *sits idly watching the time tick by*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Explains her crackley voice, tho.
    I'd also point out I've know plenty people that are otherwise health/exercise nuts and in good shape... that smoke.
    Fair enough. I withdraw my objections, although I still don't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Titan in the Playground

Ehhh, I know I don't care for Gilda period anyways.

Though at least its not ridiculously overexposed like is the case with Trixie.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Troll in the Playground

Ummm...Igor, could you lend me a hoof, hand, appendage, whatever?
    Very well then, your highness, if I may, I would like to direct your attention to classified documents Alpha-5789, Alpha-5790, and Gamma-8666.

Alpha-5789 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, to continue his studies into the science of magic, and authorize him to do so using any means he may deem necessary, barring restrictions that I myself place on his research. Furthermore, I declare that, with regards to this research, Professor Irving Boffinspark shall be considered to have been issued a royal writ of carte blanche regarding any Equestrian laws, barring any exceptions that I personally place on him. Such exceptions shall only be placed on him with my personal knowledge and consent, and shall not be considered to have taken effect until the professor or his assistant have received noticed of said restrictions signed by myself.

Signed,

Alpha-5790 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command that my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, is to build and maintain a network of no fewer than eight of the devices known as Orbital Friendship Cannons. Professor Irving Boffinspark is to be given full control over this network, and such control may not be rescinded without my official authorization and signature. The professor is fully authorized to ignore or resist attempts to rescind such control using whatever methods he deems appropriate if he is not presented with evidence of my personal authorization at the time.
    In the event of a Class-V threat to Equestria, Professor Irving Boffinspark is to wait 72 hours, and if the threat is not resolved within this timeframe, he is hereby ordered to commence bombardment of said threat via the Orbital Friendship Cannon network until said threat is neutralized.

Signed,

And my personal favorite, Gamma-8666 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command that my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, is to begin research into ways to extract and disperse the chaos energy produced by the Class-V entity known as Discord. Furthermore, should Professor Irving Boffinspark deem it as a necessary method to disperse such energy, he is hereby authorized to weaponize said chaos energy, provided said energy is only deployed against Class-III or higher threats, under the authority provided to him in documents Alpha-5789 and Alpha-5790.

Signed,

As you can plainly see, you yourself provided the professor with full authorization for his actions, and provided him with legal justification to resist "Starry Notions" attempts to restrain him. Futhermore, I would like to point out that Starry Notions has in fact been replaced by a changeling, a race designated as a Class-III threat, and thus his actions remain highly suspect in this matter.
    Furthermore, I would like to correct one final misconception; As of his recent marriage, Professor Iriving Boffinspark holds dual-citizenship within both Equestria and the Fire Elemental Plane, and has not as of yet taken any actions on behalf of the latter kingdom regarding military assistance.

In conclusion, the actions taken by the professor have all been either authorized or directly ordered by you yourself.
    What in Equestria!? This is my penmanship but I never wrote this! I would never authorise such irresponsible behaviour! Who could have done this?

No matter. I will get to the bottom of this soon enough. In the meantime, Professor Irving Boffinspark, I would never give anypony to right to break laws as they see fit as you have done. And as your assistant has explained, you are still considered an Equestrian citizen and are under our juridiction. I am relieving you of your control over the Orbital Friendship Cannon network, effective immediately. The activation codes are being changed as we speak. In addition, your diplomatic immunity is hereby revoked and my guards are on their way to bring you into custody.

Now, as for you, *she turns to Starry* I think it's time you explained just who you are and what you want. Why are you disguised as a changeling disguised as yourself?

I must say I really like drawing of Celestia from the front. I wonder if it's in better quality somewhere?
    It certainly is one of my better photographs.

Much better than the frontal shots in the show at any rate.

Hmph.

Uh, not that you don't always look beautiful, Your Majesty!

An attempt to confuse me, perhaps? Assuming that because I am old my memory is faulty? Or perhaps he truly believed that I wrote those documents?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    *snerk* That's good.

*Gasp!* How rude!
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

26. - Top - End - #1466

Fair enough. I withdraw my objections, although I still don't like it.
    If it helps, it also makes her less of a "good girl" compared to Dashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    She give's, and she taketh away.

Oh, thank you Princess Celesti-

Err, I assure you, it's a skin condition. The wings are strap-on's. Can never be to prepared for Nightmare Night, ehh?

"cheezy grin"

Oh, Boffenspark, from this day forth, you will be hunted. Your family, your friends, all will be slowly removed from the numbers of the living. You know, it's funny: I never thought this day would happen. Yet here we are, you out of your arial death mechine and I prepared as always. I think we both knew this day was going to happen. Don't you hate yourself for not seeing it sooner? You know, if you give up now, I wont nail your hooves into the front gates of Tartarus.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-28 at 04:34 PM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Much better than the frontal shots in the show at any rate.
    It occurs to me did we even see one of those in Season 2?

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Troll in the Playground

Why is that the worst place? I still maintain episode 1 is a great episode, even if episode 2 should have been about 3 times as long.
    Yeah, pretty much this...

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    oh hey, page 48.
    we should probably start working on a name for the next one
    Yeah, about that...

Spoiler
    Show
    Since a few people put forward multiple proposals, I counted them as voting for their first proposition. That said:

My Little Pony L: Saturdays Just Aren't the Same 2

My Little Pony L: An Unlucky Season?

My Little Pony L: In Soviet Equestria, Party Throws You! 1

My Little Pony L: In Soviet Equestria, Season Watchs You!

My Little Pony L: The L is for Love! 5 [2]

My Little Pony L: The Only Canon is Pinkie's Party Cannon 2

My Little Pony L: Better than terrorism 2

My Little Pony L: That's not canon!

My Little Pony L: Canon vs Cannon 2

My Little Pony L: 50 is magic 1

My Little Pony L: I am a Pony Now. Ponies are cool 1

Finally, some real choice, though I wonder why no one mentioned crystal ponies or failure ^^" Oh well, 'Love' with 5 main votes and 2 backup ones seems to be clearly in the lead. Anyone wants to add vote or point out mistake?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

Sometimes I manage to just completely miss the voting somehow...

30. - Top - End - #1470

Sometimes I manage to just completely miss the voting somehow...
    Ponythread is too fast for it's own good. Also, it was probably squished in between IC chat and a few conversations going on at the same time.
    Show