New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Titans! Game Over!

In a time unknown, in a land familiar, a scene much like a court is at hand. Caged in a mystical shield, Titans Shadow and Supagoof stand as witnesses and recipiants to the hearings of the gods.

THE TITANS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!

Yes, and it was due to us Roman Gods that they have fallen.

Bull! If it wasn't for us Greek Gods, you would have fallen to this hands.

Do you fools think without us Egyptians Gods that you'd even stand a chance?

Fellow gods, us Norse gods agree that it took our combined power to defeat these titans that have ruled the lands for far too long.

But we gave the final blow!

No, we did!

We should take the position of ruler, it was by our hands that they fell.

There is much disagreement amongst the parthenons for the gods, each group feeling that they contributed more to the fall of the Titans then the other. Each wanted the right to the claim of the superior god. After hours of debate.....a brilliant lights flashes from the cage where Supagoof and Shadow are held!

What was that?
    What did they do?
    How were they able too?

ENOUGH! You may have defeated us, but do you really think we'd relinquish our thrones so easily.

With our last act of gods, we have sent the power to the people of the village Eden.

Each day, they shall pray and decide who too kill. If their prayers choose one of you, you shall die!

Last ones standing shall be...the...new...rulers.....

And with that statement, the old Titans, Supagoof and Shadow, pass away. The gods quickly scramble together.

We must go stop this madness!
    We must save ourselves!
    Let's go kill them all!

While the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian gods decide the way to save themselves is by killing the villagers and other gods, the Norse gods decide on a different tactic.

The only way to rule, is to have people left to rule over. We must try to prevent the bloodshed of the innocent, and help them stop those who would kill them.

So the gods take on human form and go to the village Eden where the Titans have sent their power. Day is beginning.....

Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    Norse Gods - Care for the villagers. Win game when other Gods are eliminated.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Odin - Alpha Seer - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows baner. Scry interference results in no results.
    Thor - Baner - Knows the seer. Can choose one person to protect nightly.
    Loki - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Tyr - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.
    Villager - Each day sends prayer (by pointing) to remove one of the Gods from power.

Roman Gods - In dispute for true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jupiter - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
    Pluto - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Roman Gods. If killed, the Roman Gods lose kill ability.
    Mercury - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Mars - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Greek Gods - Also in dispute for true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zeus - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
    Hades - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Greek Gods. If killed, the Greek Gods lose kill ability.
    Hermes - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Ares - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Egyptian Gods - Also in dispute for true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ra - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
    Anubis - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Egyptian Gods. If killed, the Egyptian Gods lose kill ability.
    Horus - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
    Isis - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Disguiser and Voider roles do not start of game knowing who other gods in their respective parthenon are.

Days to last 48 hours.
    Nights to last 24 hours.
    Autolynching to happen if non points have been made for 2 consecutive days. Pointing at TPAM and TPBM will be deemed as non points. You must name a player when pointing. Pointing at self is at your own risk, but will count as pointing.

Setting is in ancient times. So feel free to RP as anyone that was around during the Roman/Egyptian/Greek/Nordic civilizations. Mythical creatures more then welcome for RPing.

Please note that even though this is a game of the gods, discussions on religion and religous views/opinions are not tolerated in the forums per forum rules. Please keep this in mind.

Players - 38
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]5 Alive|Role
    DemonicAngel|Ares - Roman Voider
    Evnafets|Villager
    Griever|Hades - Roman Killer
    Mustiado|Zeus - Roman Devil
    Saint Nil|Villager
    [/table]

{table=head]33 Dead|Died On|Role (if known)
    Thanats5150|Day 1|Villager
    Haruki-kun|Night 1|Villager
    Raldor|Night 1|Villager
    Aemoh|Day 2|Villager
    Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Night 2|Villager
    Detrevnisisiht|Night 2|Villager
    Emperor Demonking|Day 3|Isis-Egyptian Voider
    DivaDe21|Night 3|Villager
    Draken|Night 3|Villager
    Vampiric|Night 3|Tyr - Norse Voider
    Shishnarfne|Day 4|Anubis - Egyptian Killer
    Dragoon|Night 4|Villager
    Mordokai|Night 4|Villager
    Eldritch Knight|Day 5|Mercury - Roman Disguiser
    Gezina|Day 5|Villager
    Lavidor|Day 5|Hermes - Greek Disguiser
    Vavaara|Day 5|Villager
    Banjo1985|Night 5|Horus - Egyptian Disguiser
    Ranna|Day 6|Jupiter - Roman Devil
    Murska|Night 6|Loki - Norse Disguiser
    Eaglewiz|Day 7|Villager
    Lord Fullbladder|Day 7|Villager
    Doseki|Day 7|Villager
    xNadia|Night 7|Villager
    Shadowcaller|Night 7|Mars - Roman Voider
    Easyname|Day 8|Villager
    Fin|Day 8|Villager
    Zeb the Troll|Night 8|Thor - Norse Baner
    Freshmeat|Day 9|Pluto - Roman Killer
    Zar Peter|Night 9|Odin - Norse Seer
    Fleeing Coward|Day 10|Villager
    Malmagor Androgial|Day 10|Villager
    Dallas Dakota|Night 10|Ra - Egyptian Devil
    [/table]
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-06-27 at 09:00 AM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: TITANS! (Game Started)

(Woo, First.)

In the village, a merry young couple wanders happily, walking out of the city after an old man who said he could show a spot of his, here he to secretly met his beloved in years past.

The cross the swamp, not so merrily anymore, for the place is, at least, creepy. Wisps and mists hover around the lone, dry path, but their eyes go wide in awe when they arrive at a beautiful clearing that looks more like a forest than the quagmire.

Here we are my dearies, you are free to come to this secret place when you feel like.

The two smile and nod, and the man walks back into the swamp, fading in the mist.

Minutes turn to hours when the two finally have to leave due to nightfall. But the billowing fog shades the way, and they find themselves lost. Now, of course, fear walks with hands tied to horror and dread, and the shadows soon turn to hungry undead and ravenous monsters, at least in the minds of the youths.

But at least one monster is real, and while the couple flees from the ghouls and harpyes of their minds, a monstrous, serpentine form skulks towards them, a forest of heads hovering above the murky waters. It's but a glance before the two lives are uncerimoniously reaped by the razor teeth of the sole real monster they saw the entire day.

The hydra slithers out of the waters and walks into the rocky path, it's form growing smaller and far less threatening as it approaches the city again.

A perfect meal, indeed. I wonder what other tasty humans I will find.

And the old man walks back to Eden.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #3

The Minotaur comes out of his cave, looking up at the sky. he snarls and then looks onto the village from his high mountain home.
    "It's about time the last war of the gods will start... But I am not foolish enough to take upon this worlds burden... I wish for the gods.. the right gods to revel themselves in front of me, and kill me if they must.. but until then, blood will flow in Eden." and with that, he charges down, towards the unsuspecting village.

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

A strange phenomenon occured in Eden's little smithy. Well, not entirely strange, per say, and not unheard of, but it is indeed an uncommon phenomenon.

An ordinary steel sword, average length, no real interesting features, began its inevitable reign of terror by spitting out a bad pun while it was being polished. This, preduictably, resulted in a scream of fright and a spasm in the muscles of the hand holding the sword. As it clanged to the floor, the sword's next words were, understandably, "Holy crap! I can talk!"

As the blacksmith ran for help, the sword began to try out it's new faculties. It could talk. That's about it. And it was still on the floor.

"Hello? Anybody there? Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

And all it could do was hope someone could hear it.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

From the heavens a portal to another realm opens and a small figure descends upon the darkened earth. On four legs, the shape of a Cheshire Cat makes its way over Land, Water and Air.

As the villagers look up at the great deity that comes slowly closer to them fear overtakes them. Ceiling Cat, however, speaks in a soothing voice.

"oh hai! i'z Ceiling Cat! i'z teh cheshir cat who created teh cats and teh lols and teh cheezburgers!

propr pidgin! i speaks it!"

6. - Top - End - #6
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Without announcement or warning, a boulder on the outskirts of town unfurls itself and stands tall, revealing itself to be a troll awakening.

Wait, a troll? Where did he come from? We don't have trolls here.

He strides purposefully towards the city of Eden to take a look around. Wandering the streets in need of gear, he finds himself near the smithy and thus hearing the pleas of some voice inside.

As he enters, it takes a few moments to notice that the voice is coming from the floor. The troll smiles and reaches to pick it up from it's hapless resting place.

Bragi has sent this skald in his service to aid the other gods of Midgard and the Norse men. You would be a fitting aid to one such as me. What say you? Will you aid me in my service? I would be honored to have an ally such as you.

With that the troll waits for a response before picking up the talking sword and looking for a suitable means of carrying it.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Everyone's favourite god arises from his aeon long sleep in the drowned city of Rl'yeh:

Spoiler
    Show

Great Cthulhu stands knee deep in the sea beside the land of Eden, tentacles twitching in the air he hasn't felt for untold millenia.

"Man, I need some Munchies. Cultists, come to me!"

Immediately the Elucidated Breathren of the Ebon Night are at his side, fawning and genuflecting over their master. Great Cthulhu turns his all seeing gaze to one of the cultists, who just so happens to be called Dave.

"Dave, go down the shop and get me a dozen packs of Munchies."

Dave rushes off, keen to do his masters bidding, as mundane as the task is. Cthulhu also seems satisfied.

"Good, thats food taken care of, now for a sacrifice."

The Breathren rush towards Eden, looking for a fitting sacrifice to their master, while Cthulhu waits for Dave to come back from the shop with his chocolate.

((Yes I'm roleplaying a comedy version of Cthulhu ))

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Death would take this village soon.
    A young man with wide, black, and feathered wings, eerily similar Eros of the Greek pantheon spills the air from under his wings and comes to a graceful landing. (Since this is a PC site, he is however, clothed.)
    A simple, curved sword rests upon his hip, with the slight curve of a scimitar forged by Hepheastus himself.
    "I am Thanatos," he says simply, in a calm, peacful voice. On that wouldn't awake a sleeper. For indeed, his brother was The Sleeper, and Death did not interfere within the realm of Sleep or Dreams.
    The death-god's eyes smoothly gaze over the field, before alighting on the talking blade a troll had just retrived. (Lord Fullbladder).
    "Most intriguing."
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

9. - Top - End - #9

Loki appears from a cave, looking slightly odd.

"Somebody STOP me!

Wooo hahahahahahahaha!"

..... As he bounces off down the road towards the village....

((Edit: @V Psst... Zeb already took the sword...))
    Last edited by Vampiric; 2008-05-20 at 07:25 AM.

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

10. - Top - End - #10

A pair of wide, surprised brown eyes peer over the anvil at the smithy. Hilda had been snooping again, even though she knew she wasn't supposed to. She heard a strange voice, one with a ringing, echoey sound to it, and saw the big blacksmith run away. Intrigued, she stayed, hearing the voice again. Finally she summoned the courage to rise to her feet. She saw the shiny new sword laying on the ground, and the voice seemed to be coming from it. Curious, she stepped out from her hiding spot, all 4 feet of her. She runs her fingers through her dirty brown hair. She's average for her age, about 10, maybe closer to 11. When you're an orphan, things like remembering when exactly your birthday is aren't that important. She scurries forward and grasps the hilt of the sword, having to hold it in two hands to keep it up. Wh-wh-who's there? Show yourself! Her voice trembles slightly.
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

11. - Top - End - #11

The Minotaur steps onto the village, hes head becoming that of a man in the process... in his hand is a huge axe, its handle crested with gold and silver linings... he wars a heavy, golden breast-plate, and seems almost like a typical roman.. his eyes are light blue, almost green.
    "What human shall I feed upon today? maybe we should kill that Llama first.. it isn't even tasty!"

((no hard feelings, just a first day vote)

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

((Seeing as I have no imagination whatsoever, I'll wait for a miracle and not RP until I find any. So, as a first day point I'll aim at Vampiric.))
    Last edited by Murska; 2008-05-20 at 07:31 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

13. - Top - End - #13

((Whoops cat role already taken by haruki

Damn I like to play mute things

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh dear what to do now? oo oo priestess but to what Deity? Oh complications!!!

Oh sod it, blind oracle woman it is then. How unoriginal :())

The thin dark curtain blocked off the breeze so her stall was stiflingly hot. Not that it mattered as long as the place smelled of the correct incense then the heat did not matter. The stall lured in the customers and they would happily sit in the uncomfortable conditions as long as the place met their expectations.

Her withered skin and white blind orb helped things along too she barely had to look into "the sight" anymore, people would just believe what she said no matter what rubbish it was, when she had predicted the fall of the titans she was high on opium and simply joking... Oh how that had backfired...

She cast her one working eye towards the door and into the street beyond where she sees a funny little cat-like creature spouting off similar rubbish. Irritable from the heat she snaps at the creature and mutters curses in an old forgotten language under her breath.

"Shut up little cat, (Haruki-kun) you'll scare away the customers... or worse."

First day point of no consequence of course :)
    Last edited by Ranna; 2008-05-20 at 07:52 AM.
    *runs off and hides*

My One And Only Trophy

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

You see a man staring at the list of people and as he furrows his brow he says. "If I have psycic powers Murska is guilty."

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    You see a man staring at the list of people and as he furrows his brow he says. "If I have psycic powers Murska is guilty."

A random passerby, an aging man it seems, interjects: "Er. Guilty of what? We haven't had a crime in years. And who is this Murska anyway?"

He then walks off muttering: "Psychic powers, bah.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

16. - Top - End - #16

((blasphemy! the Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Night never had any Daves! iirc..))

a middle-aged short man dressed in colourful rags sits quitely on a rocky cliff, as he contemplates the surging chaos that the titan's fall has brough to the land.

"kairuna kuna peliashkan mana y mamanta", he says, giving out a small smile to the sky.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

17. - Top - End - #17

Update: - Will end day on Thursday at 5pm GMT which is 46 hours from now (due to board slowdown and stuff)
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Eep! It's a troll! someone kill it! says a terrified villager.

(Zeb the Troll)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

A small creature, standing roughly 4 feet high peeks out from her hidey hole.

By Freya, is thar no way a simple dwarf can have some rest in these days. I jus' want to see tha trolls dead an' tha gods Norse.

The dwarf bumps into Zeb tha Troll as she says this.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

20. - Top - End - #20

A strange and very small hut appears right next to small herd of Eden village cows. It appears to be made out of Decapitated heads, banana peels, and several live snakes.

The hut quivers and a few of the snakes unwind themselves making a small opening near the roof. A bizarre creature leaps out of the hole and lands on the ground. The creature is barely 3 feet tall with bright orange skin and a tightly bound tower of black hair that is at least 2 feet tall on it's own.

Well Helllloooooo Eden village! I am Crimkackuvel the pygmy god of inappropriate building materials and I have come to save you from having to live in dull boring appropriately made houses!

You there! Banjulhu! (Banjo1985) You look like you could use a more exciting place to live! How can Crimkackuvel spice up your house for you?

21. - Top - End - #21

A man with a lightning conductor on his head stands up on a soap box.

What gods are you talking of? There are no gods around here for sure! And if that's incorrect a lightning should hit... the cat over there! (Haruki-kun)
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

A small child, no more than seven, awakes from beneath a tree. And begins searching for the person(Zar Peter) that stole his soap box

23. - Top - End - #23

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

The sowrd ponders the troll's words a bit.

"Yeah," says the lump of steel, "I'll help you help these Norse guys. They sound okay, y'know? Together we shall become like to a dark, bloodstained shadow over this village!"

The sword puts on its fierce face, which the exact same as all its expressions, for it has no face. In fact, it seems a little out of place, a thin little sword like it with a big ol' troll like, well, the troll. Nevertheless, it is quite eager, and vibrates with swordful bloodlust.

Then it notices the girl nearby.

"Yes? How may we help you today, young miss?"

(Retaliation point at Thanatos!)
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

The hydra in it's disguise walks across the city, watching from under it's illusion with a thousand of eyes.

The angel of death looms upon us because of the titan's fall? Why wouldn't you take the sick and the weak and spare them of the monsters before Thanatos?

It truly wants nothing but for the deity to go, so that he doesn't take the weak and the old before it eats them.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #25

Sigurd walks toward the minotaur, draws Gram, and points it at Demonic Angel.
    "The Greek gods are known to transform creatures. I like this creature not."

Figured out who to role play as.
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

((*points at Dragoon*

Not in me at the moment to RP. Maybe next day phase.))

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

27. - Top - End - #27

A young teenager walks along, wondering what all the fuss is about. She wears a simple white dress, and has untied long black hair. However, as she hears more of the debate, she becomes more and more worried...

Well I was gonna point at Haruki-chun. But the ceiling cat thing is far too awesome. So in the interests of moving things along, sorry Thanatos, you're it.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

28. - Top - End - #28
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Upon hearing the sword's agreement, the troll takes it up and places it into an unremarkable sheath. Though this magnificent item surely deserves much finer lodgings, he was unable to find anything more suitable.

With that he turns to the dwarf that just bumped into, and insulted, him...

Begging your pardon, fair dwarf. Our peoples have long been allies in my homeland of Midgard. I wish to continue this allegiance now. I am a Skald, a follower of Bragi, and therefore also much interested in helping the Norse gods to prevail in these uncertain times.

He bows to the dwarf and then extends his sword arm to point at Thanatos, who appears to be coveting his newfound ally...

You sir, on the other hand, have the look of an Albion about you, and that I don't like.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

"ZOMCC!" yells out a tiny cat as it observes the events. it haz so many hedz!"

Listening to the grief of its follower, Ceiling Cat hovers over the ceiling and looks down at Draken.

"iz true! it haz many hedz! iz scawwy! iz scawwy liek Basement Cat! srsly!"
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-05-21 at 12:39 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Great Cthulhu sits down at the side of the ocean, being careful not to cause an earth tremor with his massive frame. He eyes Crimkackuvel uncertainly, his mouth tentacles twitching and curling in on themselves.

"Man, you're a strange god. What's it like being the god of innapropriate building materials? Oh, hang on, Dave's back, and looks like the Breathren have found a sacrifice....hi lads!"

Great Cthulhu scoops up Dave and takes the packs of Munchies and emptying them down his throat. He looks at the sacrifice the cultists have bought, pretty much the first female in white they could find, which just turns out to be Xnadia.

"No guys, she's not going to be a sacrifice, she looks like fun."

Great Cthulhu reaches down and picks up another cultist, this one called Steve, and pops him in his mouth.

"Mmmmm sacrilicious......let that be a lesson to you all! Find me a fitting sacrifice or get in my belly!"
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2008-05-21 at 04:23 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn