View Single Post

Thread: MS Paint Adventures 4: 13

1. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: MS Paint Adventures 4: 13

Quote Originally Posted by guttering flame View Post
    I'm a little hazy on the plot convolutions. What is the status of the old cast of kids and trolls? Are they ghosts in the new cast's head? Do they still have any power? Where did the troll astroid end up, where did Jade's ship? Also, how can there be a new human universe when the old one got swallowed into the Green Sun?

Most important, why did the mixing of the Red human universe and the Blue troll universe create a Green sun and not a Magenta sun? Why???
    Kids and Trolls escaped the Scratch by fleeing into Paradox Space/Beyond the Forth Wall.

The new Earth dosn't seem to be "Alternia with humans". My personal theory is that the first time around, a Universe gets a benevolent animal guardian like Bec, if that fails to produce a sucessful session, and the universe gets Scratched, then Doc Scratch (or somebody similar) is the first guardian, nudging history to better prepare the players.

I don't think it's going to be a carbon-copy of Alternia, but it will be harsher, or at the very least there will be an increased focus on Games.
    The Kids/Guardians role will be switched. John will be Nanna's guardian, Dave will be Bros (Hence why SbaHJ is now a Movie, Dave is an adult in this), Rose will be Mom's guardian (We saw some of Kid Mom's science labs), Jade is Hass's Grandmother.

Also, I am sad to see that Jane Crocker has missed the greatest Mustachioed Funnyman of all time: Groucho Marx.
    Last edited by BRC; 2011-11-11 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]