Concerning Meenah
Spoiler
Show

she is clearly eight types of evilcrazy. I would say she's simply rebelling against the compulsory compassion of Beforian society and leave it at that, except her method of rebelling involves murder.

really, the only thing separating her from Fish Hitler is that she never had power.

I'm not sure why all the other Beforian trolls seem to like her. Maybe they are grateful for her Dream Bubble Gambit letting them continue to exist, or maybe they came to tolerate her over the course of their session, during which time Sburb provided her with a steady stream of imps and ogres that could serve as targets for her murderous impulses.

Either way, she's an amusing character.

Concerning the new trolls.
Spoiler
Show

Cronus is basically the Fandom's portrayal of Eridan (Totally desperate) turned to 11, with more sinister undertones. The way he talks up his lack of interest in the hemospectrum to Meenah, only to go off on a pro-seadweller rant at Captain Helmet.

Speaking of Captain Helmet, it's almost like Hussie remembered that Sollux used to be bipolar (Which lasted exactly one update, after which Sollux's personality was just kind of pessimistic/apathetic until he went blind) and built that in to this guy, only he's all but incomprehensible.

This guy wins my coveted "Most Annoying Quirk" award. His disability seems to exist only as bait for a Kanriki Rant.

Meulin: Direct parody of the Tumblr Fangirl, fond of shipping, excessive displays of emotion, and Reaction Gifs. Also a good portion of Hussie saying to the fandom "THIS IS YOU! THIS IS HOW DUMB YOU SOUND!"

The whole "Secretly a Clown Cultist" thing is new though. Unless, if Meulin is a parody of Homestuck Fans, that represents Gamzee's popularity among the Fandom.

Kurloz wins the Creepy Award. Why do I have a feeling that Mituna destroyed his brain stopping some scheme of Kurloz's.

The real standout of this flash was Karkat, who gets to be basically the only sympathetic character in this flash (Well, besides Terezi, who is hardly in it), as well as being the voice of Hussie here. "These characters are largely one-dimensional shallow parodies. Kid Redglare's "Rad Girl" thing is just an Act! Kanriki is actually just a smug douchebag!"