Quote Originally Posted by Drasius View Post
Grey Knights e-codex leaks

From 3++ http://www.3plusplus.net/2014/08/grey-knight-leaks/
Good thing you posted what the article says, so I don't have to go to a blog that is mostly just link-bait at this point. That said, everything in the quote just looks like an educated guess and from what I read, I feel like saying "Dur, no [poop]." In case you missed it, I've got nothing against you, I just hate what that blog - and a lot of 40K blogs for that matter - have become. Tactics, Battle Reports and list reviews are almost non-existant, the majority of which have been replaced by link-bait rumours and wish-lists disguised as rumours. I believe a recent post on that site was just a straight up 600 word ad for War Machine - again, I refuse to go to that site, so I don't know, but that's what I heard. Then I also heard that there was another post ad for Firestorm Armada. Honestly, if I want a general hobby blog, I can go to BoLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
People managed to get a hold of scans of most of the wolves codex last week, but nothing on his level.
Are you kidding? About a week out, several units in the Codex were leaked in Spanish - but we can still read statlines and a lot of wargear was intuitive.
About two days before release, the entire Bestiary and Relics were leaked, scanned. The whole thing. All of it. In English.