Quote Originally Posted by Theodoric View Post
Thanks for the post. Incinerators seem like a good idea. Local scene's very terrain-heavy.
Terminators and Dreadknights are fairly easy to magnetise or pin. If you find that your Tau opponent has gone hard into Battlesuits, it might actually be better to run Psycannons. If they're running Fire Warriors or Breachers, you'll want to roast them hard with Incinerators.

I had barely realised the shenanigans that can be accomplished with extra Priests.
"If it's an Infantry unit, and doesn't have a Transport, put a Priest in it." Imperial Axiom

I need to take another look through the Imperial Agents codex, I severely underestimated the synergy one can get from it.
Astropath; 25/50 Points to roll on Divination or for Invisibility. But if you're paying 50 Points to roll on Divination, the Primaris Psyker is way better.
Priest; 25 Points to give any unit you want, Zealot. 15 Points to automatically pass War Hymns.

There's a Guide to Inquisitors in the OP. Coteaz for one of the best models in the game. Run Hereticus if your meta is lousy with Psykers (if your goal is to play against Tau, it wont be). Ordo Xenos if you're building a Melee Death Star that happens to be on foot.
(Foot Stars that include Space Marine Psykers are not trash because Electrodisplacement and/or Worldscape, the latter however, is usually banned, for obvious reasons)