1. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XXX: Imperium After Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Haruspex_Pariah View Post
    Also note that negative modifiers work the same way. So for example if you take the -1 penalty for moving and firing with heavy weapons, your chance from to die from supercharged shots doubles.
    There aren't too many people who are going to run around with their Devastators.
    The real one is the -1 To Hit for using both profiles on a Combi-Weapon. However, you know this is a rule. So if you're spamming Combi-Plasmas on your Sergeants and/or Sternguard...Just don't do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brookshw View Post
    Partially true, the reroll sidebar confirms that special rules can take place before modifiers are applied
    I have no idea what you're looking at. Please quote the rule. Or a page number and where it is on the page. The re-roll sidebar (Page 178, or the Psychic Phase page) only says that re-rolls take place before modifers. It says nothing about special rules. The Sequencing rule then says if two things happen at the same time, the player gets to choose the order. In which case I choose the modifier to happen first, and exploding never triggers.

and establishes that there must be a distinction between a roll, and a roll w/ modifiers.
    I really need you to give a page number at this point. 'Cause I can't find that.
    It's not that I don't believe you. It's that we don't seem to be on the same page - literally.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2017-06-18 at 08:14 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome