1. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40k III - Hats for the Hat Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Yeah... just about everyone except for Marines, Necrons, Kroot, Chaos Space Marines, Daemons, Dark Eldar, Ogryns, Aspect Warriors, Storm Guardians, Grey Knights, Orks, Hormagaunts and probably a few dozen other units...
    ...I had no idea WS 4 (although, some of those are MEQs, and when I say 'Marines' I mean Chaos and GKs too) was so common. And Ogryns are junk even if they do have WS 4. Why did they even get a mention?
    (Just note; I do have a unit of Ogryn in my army...And they have only seen table-time twice).

Maybe it hasn't occured to me to get into Assault since my guardsmen are hitting on 4s against most things anyway. Somewhere I just assumed my Guardsmen were just as good as everything else. How I actually believed that, I don't know.

...Still, I stand by Seraphim > Celestians. Even if my Holy Hatred views are somewhat misplaced (although not working on anything with the Independent Character {even when part of a unit} rule or Monstrous Creatures takes some of the punch out of it). Celestians are a pretty bad Assault unit when it comes down to it. Sure, you might hit, but you're still at Strength 3 and you only have one attack.
    Again, could be my play-style. No-one (on this board, at least) seems to play the way I do...

...That being said, Seraphim do cost more points, but, don't need to take a Rhino/Immolator.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2009-08-18 at 06:40 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome