1. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXV: The Future (Imperfect) is...Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    Or at least came to their aid. It's a lot like Star Trek's The Prime Directive, I believe.

Oh, and I just made my fifth TSS template. I have one thing to say: TOO. MANY. BOOTS. Seriously. The only character who doesn't wear boots, and could (other characters, like Gremlin's cat, don't have the right kind of feet) is Chriky's. EVERY OTHER Character has some kind of @&%$ING BOOTS!
    I give all my characters boots, and it's usually the same type. I have like one type of boot that I copy and recolor, if I even bother with that.

Oh Copy-paste, I do love you ever so dearly.

@ Mad Mask: Don't ask me, ask Lying, he invented the NSE and gave them that rule. From what i can tell, it's a total prime directive thing. The rule says No Interference, even if that means letting millions die from a plague the NSE could easily cure. Even if it means letting a secretly despotic government that is part of the NSE's primary foe and is specifically hiding behind that rule continue.
    The logic is, if they break the rule for a good reason, they could break it for a bad one, and down that path lies enslaving primitive populations and strip-mining their planets for resources.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-08-26 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]