New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LoC: Chains of Aeon - IC 2

Alemar

Alemar looks over at Mokaan, nodding in greeting. He takes in Mokaan's weapon and armor in a glance before turning towards the gods before him. When the 'new guy' appears, he studies him a bit more carefully. Finally, he nods in greeting to him as well. "Greetings. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you before. My name is Alemar, the Skylord. And you are?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Apocos' wrath is half-vented as he mauls the side of the mountain with a massive magmatic fist, causing many birds to fly out of the forests nearby.

Then he glares at the battlefield nearby, indents in his stony pseudo-head lightning up with the flames of the core. Deities, which one could be responsible for this insult to him? To try to wrestle command of the greatest power of the world form him, and to subdue such a sacred thing?

Why did it matter?

Apocos imposed his hand upon the battlefield, and forced the earth to be torn asunder beneath the feet of the warriors, allowing the blood of the world to flow freely where it had been denied, allowing the churning depths to grow.

And bringing cataclysm upon the warriors. But how relevant could that be in the end?

((Domain Power: Curse the Sidhe with Earthquakes.
    1: AP: Curse the gnols with magma flows.
    Heart of Tartarus Charge: Add another (two?) square(s?) of tartarus terrain to... Tartarus.))

Angry Apocos is. Angry.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar

Alemar frowns when he hears the screams and rumbling coming from below. He frowns as he flies over at Apocos. "Apocos! What are you doing here? Is this just another random act of destruction on your part?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian looks at Belial has he leaves, then turns to Alemar.

"I am Alesarian, Golden God of Justice. Why have I been summoned here? More importantly. Why are all these creatures dead?"

He stands there watching has the lost soul of all the dead wander the battlefield.

"Something must be done"
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 02:19 AM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nevadie View Post
    Alesarian looks at Belial has he leaves, then turns to Alemar.

"I am Alesarian, Golden God of Justice. Why have I been summoned here? More importantly. Why are all these creatures dead?"

He stands there watching has the lost soul of all the dead wander the battlefield.

"Something must be done"
    The Imp King hovered not far away; kept aloft by his comically diminutive wings. Of course, no one had ever ridiculed him for the size of his wings, and he didn't suppose anyone ever would.

Alesarian had made an astute observation; the battlefield was beginning to fill up with departed souls. For some reason, the imps were not keeping up with their ancient duty of soul collecting.

"Oh yes, that must be my cue, hmm? No rest for the weary and all that. Very well..."

He draws Requiem (the obsidian bastard sword at his hip) and simply aims it towards the battle. Without incantations, the souls of the fallen Sidhe and Devils fly to his side and take on the form of tiny motes of light. The rest; the souls of Alsidhe and gnolls? Not his problem...

And, thanks to Apocos' hissy-fit there were many souls to collect!
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2009-01-31 at 02:15 AM.
    I apologize for drawing CockroachTeaParty as a winged centaur.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Has he watches The Imp King remove the souls of the dead he felt a little better. That is, until he realized that he did not collect them all.

"Why would you not save the others from their pain has well? If you have the power to ease pain, why would you not share it will all creatures?"

"But do not worry yourself good lord. I have no such qualms with any living being"

With that he raised his hands to waist level. Slowly a golden haze started to flow over the battlefield staying close to the ground and when it moved over a dead or dieing creature it seem to flow into the creatures body. When it did so, you could hear an audible sigh of relief. The haze spread battlefield surrounding Alesarian, numbing the pain of the dieing creatures and quickly removing all air from there lungs so they would die without pain. Alsidhe and Gnolls alike were effected by this haze. Along with any Sidhe that the Imp King might have missed.

When the remaining creatures were dead the golden haze lifted. With it went the souls of the dead, it released the souls from their body so that the creatures would not have to roam earth in silence for eternity. The haze also has a calming effect, easing the emotions of angered spirits and allowing them to leave their bodies with no regrets. When all the souls were released the haze slowly returned to Alesarian's hand, leaving behind nothing but soulless dead bodies and a slight smell of flowers. When all the haze was removed from the battlefield, it formed a small glass ball in his hand. If one was to look in this glass ball, he would see all the collected souls in stasis.

"Do not worry lost children. I will find a home for you. If your maker will not have you, I will"
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 02:40 AM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

A mere cadre of imps appeared in puffs of sulfur to spirit away (literally) the shimmering points of light the Imp King had called to his side and take them swiftly to the Netherworld.

He stills his wings and descends the few feet towards terra firma, watching Alesarian's... antics... with mild interest but barely contained mischievous glee. Manhandling souls under his jurisdiction might have been met with a stern warning (or swift beating, considering the well known no-tolerance policy regarding his rightful property), but instead he just leaned sideways and chirped...

"You must be new here..."

His good eye twinkles knowingly; hinting at his bemusement. Really, if those were his souls Alesarian was holding, he'd be quite irate. But, seeing as they are not..he was just looking forward to seeing the consequences of such presumptive actions.

Also tickling his funny bone was the fact that the new guy supposed choking the mortally wounded combatants was a way to ease their passing. The Imp King had it under good authority that strangulation and drowning were among the more painful ways to die. Almost up there with being burned to death. Divinely anesthetized or not, the irony was not lost on him.

...when you have a whole pit of dead people in your back yard, you tend to learn interesting trivia.
    I apologize for drawing CockroachTeaParty as a winged centaur.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian turns to The Imp King again, absorbing the glass orb into his wooden skin.

"Though I do not doubt your thorough job of collecting any creature that had your favor, if you did happen to miss any, they will be returned to you has soon has they are found. I collect only the lost ones that are not wanted there gods"

"Oh, and yes, I am new"

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather pulled his axe from the back of Sulmurs head, leaving a crack in the skull. He merely flicked his axe and sat backwards, his Throne of Bone appearing as he sat, and he floated it over to the Imp King. He waved his Bone Axe at Alesarian. "Who's this guy? Oh, before I forget, I believe I owe you this" He pulls out a mote of power with his claw and hands it to the Imp King. "I'd also like to ask of you a favor... yes, another one. I'm a needy bastard, I know."

3AP=4AP-1AP (return the AP I owe)
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 08:41 AM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground

Skaldi Notices the New Arrival

Well hello there Alesarian, Golden God of Protection! Oi'm Skaldi, the God of Earth and Stone, Lord of the Dwarves and Keeper of the Mountains. Oi'd loik to extend to ye a hand of friendship, and show ye me creations. The little green metallic short creations that're trying to find the skinny little longears woman are me Adamant Hammer Dwarves, They have three other kin races, the Rockborn Dwarves, the Mithril Sceptre Dwarves, and the Mountain Keeper Dwarves. So if ye ever have ta go into the mountains, ye'll know who you'll be seein'.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian watches The Wyrmfather float by on his bone throne for a second then turns to Skaldi's booming voice.

"God of Earth and Stone?"

He pauses for a second in thought.

"I may require your aid in the future Skaldi"

Alesarian reaches out and shakes Skaldi's hand.

"If you and your creations seek peace, then I'm sure we will become fast friends"

Then he turns back to the dead bodies on the battlefield and points towards a gnoll body.

"If a may ask, who do these furry creatures belong to?"

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather glanced askance at the newcomer god. "They are the creations of Alaraxar, the Great Hunter. He's Skaldi's brother" he waves his axe in Skaldi's general direction. "Though don't expect him to be as bluff or warm as the Stone One."
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 11:07 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Contessa, The Place with the guys who are green.

The Contessa pulled out her whip, smiling widely "You are all nothing more then corpses, I do this with love for all of you. Understand your death will not be a waste but serve to show that I am your QUEEN!" With the last word The Contessa snapped her whip, sending a wave of power throughout the orc ranks, sending many of them flying off the mountain. Almost half the population were killed. Well, would have, but more just showed up. "Worship me as your Queen!"

The Contessa smiled, she had rule of the Orcs, and the Oaf was not going to get in her way. This would please her master. After all, the Oaf would do as she said, all she had to do is make sure she said it forcefully..

Somi Warok, The Astral Sea

Somi Warok smiled, looking at the bit of divine energy given to his Avatar, and by-proxy him. "Soon." Somi started to weave Godly works, looking out into the world. "Baron, it's your turn." He whispered into the air before him. Somi still working on his great work.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather glanced askance at the newcomer god. "They are the creations of Alaraxar, the Great Hunter. He's Skaldi's brother" he waves his axe in Skaldi's general direction. "Though don't expect him to be as bluff or warm as the Stone One."
    "I see, I will have to seek this hunter god out. Warm or not, he will most likely wish the return of what is his."

Then he turns his gaze to The Wyrmfather.

"I don't believe I caught your name."
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 11:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather smiled coldly, his hooves clicking on air, and his scorpion-like tail hovering over his shoulder like a serpent. "I am the Wyrmfather, known to some as Zanathul though I go by many such names. I am the Scaled Lord and the Dragon Titan, I am the Tyrant of All, the Optimus Maximus." He pauses for a moment amid his recitation of his many titles, some self-imposed, others not. "And you are?"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

"Well, I do believe, One of Many Names, should belong among your titles. I am Alesarian, though I do not have quite has many names, I am what people call me. Those usually go along the lines of, Golden God of Justice, Protection, Life, Light, among others."

He quickly glances at his wooden bark skin.

"Though I am not so much Golden at the moment. But that will change soon"

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather merely raises one brow. Many deities have many names, but like them I often go merely by the one. So tell me Bringer of Justice and Light, whose Justice do you bring?"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

"Very well, Then you shall be Wyrmfather to me. I seek to bring justice to those that would cause unneeded harm. While some harm is needed, like this battle, Some is not. Hunting a creature for food to survive is needed, but to hunt a creature for your own pleasure, that is another story. It is those that I shall bring Justice to."

Has he speaks he looks lost deep within his own thoughts. Then quickly he snaps out of it.

"But Justice is not all I bring, I bring light to lost, protection to the weak, life to the sick, and peace to the dying. I do not wish to mess with the affairs of time. Just to ease its the pain of its passing."

"What would choose to bring to this world Wyrmlord?"
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 12:31 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather smirks. "I seek to rule this world. If the mortals of this world would willingly join the kingdoms of my children then so much the better, but if not... well, I don't think I have to tell a god what happens when a Tyrant is not afforded his due, yes?"
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 01:02 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

"So you seek to expand your power? Such needs are justifiable. Though I will defend my children when the time for conflict comes, I will not interfere with what you seek. Much like these furry creatures, they attacked these other mortals out of a need to expand or to become stronger, both are acceptable. You seek the same for your children. Just allow me to aid you in easing your children's pain when you are unable to."

Has he speaks, he realizes that the Wyrmfather might take what he said has an insult. Comparing a God to mortals would be an insult to some. But he speaks it anyway, he was never one for holding back what he says for the sake of others feelings anyway.
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 12:56 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather merely raises his brow again. "Indeed? Well then it seems the Skeleton has another opponent in this divine game we all play, yes?"

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Somi Warok, Wherever Love Gods Hang out.

Somi Warok looked at this new Golden God. "Oh my." Somi decided to show him the error of his ways.

Somi wondered down next to the gigantic Gold Creature "Hello, I believe you are the MOST wondrous thing I've ever seen. Allow me to introduce myself. I am the God of Love and Romance, and other things that make the mortals feel totally and completely wonderful." Somi Warok wasn't lieing, exactly. "I have been watching you...longingly. I was wondering, as you are not of this world, if you would be intrested in joining a group, we are committed to helping the mortals. We do not interfere unless we are needed. I am the leader of this group, but I hold little sway over the benevolent God of the Orcish race, and the Lord of Enlightenment himself." Okay, now Somi is just saying a bunch of bull, but it sounds good.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

BOOM!

On the eastern coast of Skalnaya, where the munoks originated, great masses of land sprang up from sea. The jungles of Gabot spread all the way across them, and they were as wild and dangerous as any other on Aeon.

In a matter of years the munoks spread across the lands Pohloh made for them, and they felt as familiar to them as their true home.

Deep in these new jungles, new beings appeared...

Well, not new to the world, but new to Skalnaya.

Pohloh had gathered up a handful of Genasi and brought them to this new land to join them with the munoks. Gabot would be a civilization of change, and these genasi were perfect for such a goal.

Elsewhere in the world, deep in the feywild, Harlequin had been experimenting on some of the lizardfolk he had been given. Under his 'influence' they had grown wilder, stronger, deadlier, happier, better. They were of the feymire, the swamps of the feywilds, and they willingly aided Harlequin's Court in all their wild and dangerous ventures.

0 AP = 5 AP - 3 AP(Raise and Shape 3 forests along eastern Skalnaya) - 1 AP(Make a Jungle subrace of genasi - Alteration domain discount) - 1 AP(Make a Hedonistic subrace of lizardfolk - Fey domain discount)

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian looks at Sulmur.

"It is possible, I do not know much of him or his actions. If he seeks to cause pain and suffering for the sake of his own pleasure, then yes. But if he, like you, only wishes to ensure the survival of himself and his children. Then no, every creature, god or mortal, is entitled to do what he can to survive."

"And even if he chooses wrong path, he is entitled to forgiveness if he asks for it."

With that he walks over to Sulmur and lays his hands on his shoulders. A faint glowing light flows out of Alesarian's hands and onto Sulmur's shoulders. Has the light flows over the skeleton it attempts to remove any pain felt by the creature and to calm any emotions, attempting to put Sulmur at peace.

"Creature, I will heal your wounds if only you ask me to."

Then he look up to see Somi walking over to him. Though Alesarian is still made out of wood and is not quite golden yet.

"Though I believe you truly do not understand me. It pleases me that you would offer me a place within your group. But however I must decline, you speak of helping mortals, but I do not believe in helping them has you wish to help them. Like a caring father, I only seek to ease and protect creatures from the the pain caused by such things like love and romance, all the while letting them explore by themselves so they may discover what love really is."

"Love is needed in this world, but with it comes the pain of loss. I choose to ease that pain so creatures may return to discover true love"
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 01:59 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather grabs Alesarian by the shoulder, and pulls him from Sulmur. "I waited a long time to put a crack in that murderous fools skull, and I'll not have you sealing it up again."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian looks into The Wyrmfather eyes with his sparkling golden eyes. If the Wyrmfather were to look into them he would see great knowledge uncommon to such a new god hidden behind his eyes. If staring into Alesarian eyes for a length of time, The Wyrmfather would feel a calming effect that seeks to sooth any anger or hate he was feeling.

"Do not worry good lord. I do not wish to remove his scars. Scars are visual signs of the past that remind you of your mistakes when your about to make them again. No, he will keep his scars. I only wish to heal him, and even then, only if he wishes forgiveness."
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 02:56 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xiiran's Last Entry

I have lost the passage of time, so I will not bother to write the date or verify when events occurred. I can hear screaming outside, leaving me as the last to tell of our tale. Captain Jyrni is dead, fallen to a horrible death that I fear I may fall to. While the contents of this journal may appear suspect of a dwindling mind, know that I write this in full confidence of my sanity.

It was our fifth month on Fang Island, having been carted over through divine will to assist the backwater gnolls. We had no way of communicating with our fellow Xin back home when we first arrived, so it was up to the one-hundred and ten of us to succeed. As was expected of the ignorant man-beasts, there was resistance to our ways. They welcomed us to their grimy villages of savagery with reluctance, but never showed open hostility. Despite the constant assurances of the shamen that it was against their wild god's will for any harm to come to us, I could never shake off the feeling of being stared at like a ripened pig...

As I mentioned before, we were provided with no means of communication to our kin. Our best chance, an experienced cleric that assured us she could gather enough favor from the The Mysterious Genius in the coming months, had fallen off the steepest cliff of this forsaken island onto the rocks and surf below. The other three clerics of worth had disappeared into the night. I suspected both the man-beasts and the beasts of the jungles to be in league, but could never find any evidence in their dirty hovels. That left us with six hopeless initiates, and one-hundred others that could barely pay lip-service (myself a part of this number). Even now, in the faint light that is allowing me to scribble these last lines, I wonder if such circumstances were the result of error rather than divine trial...

It was no surprise that many of us began to go native by that fifth month, either to gain favor from the bestial gnoll shamen or from hopelessness. This seemed to help the gnolls in complying with our lessons. As we lost what made us noble and freethinking, the man-beasts took to aid in their hunts. Some of our number had given into the idea of eating raw meat! I, and thankfully several others, held onto what little we could of our culture, huddling away from the weak-willed savages that wore the skin of former friends. We were still not welcomed to stay the nights in the filthy settlements, and thank Jiryiin for that! My fellows and I needed every means we could to hold back the degeneration!

More of our numbers had vanished over the months, carried away silently into the night. After much discussion within our group of remaining civility, Captain Jryni ordered the remaining ninety-seven of us to move camp into the region of the jungle the man-beasts feared to enter. We were confident in our safety here, no gnolls nor their beast-thralls would dare to break their superstitions. To further isolate ourselves, we stopped giving lessons to the gnolls. Hopefully we would be able to cleanse ourselves of the damaging gnoll ways.

No deaths or disappearances were recorded after a week, but a noticeable sluggishness in the soldiers had us worried. Initiate Rinya diagnosed the issue as sleep related. Curious, my fellows and I sat with the afflicted as they gathered around the campfires.

While it is common practice to discuss theory or stories around normal, civilized Xin campfires, ours seemed to have developed the practice of telling the most disturbing tales. I refuse to write them verbatim within these pages, but I will describe one grisly tale... Like some wild animal the story-teller describes how they run through the jungles, fingers digging into the moist soil. With unnaturally keen senses they track their pray, the 'life force' flowing through their veins. In the end, the pray was not another animal, but a humanoid... A Xin.

Captain Jryni ordered these grim weavers to death. Most of the troops looked on with disbelief, unsure if what the Captain said was true. I must admit, those stupid looks on their faces made it easy to skewer their bodies. That in turn snapped most of the troops into carrying out the Captain's orders. Thirty were put to death, while twenty fled into the jungle. Initiate Revin had disappeared as well. This left forty-six at our camp, dwindled down to twenty-one over the week as more cases of sleep deprivation sprung up.

The degenerated cowards returned on the last night, one week from when they originally left. We had heard the rumors, the proclamations, of a pool deep in the jungle. We had heard of the altar to whatever dwelt in that pool, of its allegiance to a powerful lord. We dismissed this as delusion and further proof to the need to remove the cancer that had infected us. But I fear there was truth in the mad men's gibbering, for what I hope remained of grim weavers were led by Initiate Revin, and followed by whatever foul monster they managed to lead to our camp.

It tore into us, repelling the troop's attempts to slay it. It's black eyes reflected the fear in our hearts, and it's maw gorged on both noble and savage Xin alike. I fled, ducking into my tent and making refuge under my bed, where I write these words.

The sounds outside have quieted... but I am too afraid to see what must be a horrifying scene outside. I lie here, the scribbling of my quill on parchment my only link to the world I once knew... My home... My life. There is blood on my hands, but if I could I would stand outside and shout that I have no regre

-------------------------------------

Tome-La

Tome-La hooted and laughed as the departed Xin souls drifted away. Leaping from foot to foot, Tome-La snatched up souls from the stream and listened to their torment in delight. In the thrill of the moment, Tome-La gives one of the Xin souls a package containing a mote of divine power, telling the soul to deliver it to the Mad Moon as soon as he arrives.

Tossing the soul aside, Tome-La steps out of the air horizontally near the blue aspect of Jiryiin.

"The task is done! HAHAHA! And NOW you must fulfill our agreement! I'll let you KNOW when I NEED you! HAHAHA!"

Tome-La hands the blue Jiryiin what looks like a stitched together dragon.

"A specimen! One of a kind! Didn't use it to kill your 'rebellious' Xin, but he was taking up too much space in my box. BYE BYE GRANTHAK!"

With that, Tome-La returns to his palace, waiting for either his package or other events.

4ap = 5ap - 1ap (Transfer to ???)
    Last edited by Moose Fisher; 2009-01-31 at 03:24 PM. Reason: added AP stuff and slight spelling
    I can already imagine that somewhere, there is a lovecraftian world that is horrified by someone writing about a place like Earth.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battleground

Unfortunately for Alesarian, the anger of a dragon long denied simmers stronger than he would think, the anger of a Titan, especially a Titan of Dragons, even stronger, and longer. "He had a chance for forgiveness when I did not crush him the first time he murdered my son, sought to make a monster from the same son, and threatened all of my children with Genocide to escape my wrath, if he did not take my 'forgiveness' then, why would he take it now? Or perhaps, opening a whole in his skull with the axe I made from the bones his first monstrous creation, and being shown the all too real disgust the rest of his ken feel for him has opened his eyes to wisdom, yes?"

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Alemar

Alemar frowns when he hears the screams and rumbling coming from below. He frowns as he flies over at Apocos. "Apocos! What are you doing here? Is this just another random act of destruction on your part?"
    Random... Random?! I do nothing at random Skylord. What you perceive as aleatory events are nothing but the world's reaction to my actual deeds. It is but a matter of cause and effect. I am the cause, I care not for the effects. - Apocos magmatic voice rumbled, seething with wrath.

But then, Apocos turned to frozen earth, and his voice carried the chill of winter.

But now. One of you presents commited a grave sin. One of you forbade the world from it's doe reaction, if it was one of you, primordials, I am severely disappointed at you. If it was one of the gods, or the titan, I am enraged at such ignorance to the proper respect for Aeon.

Finally, Apocos became a howling windstorm full of debris.

What I just did. Was not random in the least. Lest the world's core seethe and churn, I was forced to release the boiling blood. If in this deed, I made the responsible for such a crime against Aeon receive his due punishment, then so be it. If not. Turn the guilt to whoever began this chain! - That would be Mookan.

Apocos is still sounding irate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Wyrmfather, Battleground

Unfortunately for Alesarian, the anger of a dragon long denied simmers stronger than he would think, the anger of a Titan, especially a Titan of Dragons, even stronger, and longer. "He had a chance for forgiveness when I did not crush him the first time he murdered my son, sought to make a monster from the same son, and threatened all of my children with Genocide to escape my wrath, if he did not take my 'forgiveness' then, why would he take it now? Or perhaps, opening a whole in his skull with the axe I made from the bones his first monstrous creation, and being shown the all too real disgust the rest of his ken feel for him has opened his eyes to wisdom, yes?"

"Yes, perhaps."

He says, unafraid of the Wyrmfather's anger.

"But you would never know if you live with anger in your heart. He has make a mistake, refused forgiveness, and make more mistakes. Perhaps he is now hated by all. But it is often when you are at your lowest when you realize the truth of your actions."

"Truth or not, If he refuses to ask then I will not help him, then he will live with his wounds and nothing will have changed. But if he does ask for it, will you be strong enough to overcome your anger and hate to give it?"