New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Banned

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    haha xartyve, you're luke skywalker
    How? What? Huh?

2. - Top - End - #842
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    How? What? Huh?
    you're the annoying protagonist everyone wants to see dead.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

That makes me Han Solo! In a way. More like Boba Fett. Han Fett FTW!!!!
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

4. - Top - End - #844
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Falgorn View Post
    That makes me Han Solo! In a way. More like Boba Fett. Han Fett FTW!!!!
    What does that make me?
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

3PQ?

But anyways, I guess I should start listing tropes soon again... I found some pretty much suiting TJH from the trope jungle...

And can I be placed on "pending villain for next episode"-line, X2?
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-05-09 at 07:54 AM.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    3PQ?
    Heh he.

A little bit of trivia for anybody who cares: While I was brainstorming the theme of the sequal for My Name Is Q (because Q's larger then life and needs MULTIPLE backstory webcomics ), one of my ideas was a Star Wars theme, with redshirt Q turned into a robot known as R2-DQ, with greenshirt Q turned itno a robot known as C-3PQ.

This concept was scrapped in favour of Poke'mon when I realized I don't know anything about Star Wars, or at least not enough to make fun of it.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-05-09 at 08:02 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #847

HalfOrcPirate

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    What does that make me?
    You are Mr. Spock. Why does Q wear a red shirt anyways? He hasn't died yet.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

8. - Top - End - #848
    Barbarian in the Playground

Isn't that Anakin? His actor sucked and he didn't quite have as much depth gold leaf. Or Jar-jar for that matter.
    GASP! That machinist has a name! Now he's infinitely more powerful than the rest of Xavik's guard!

^: That's a captain's shirt from Next Gen. They changed the shirt colours so that red was the command colour. So all redshirts die unless they are main characters.
    Last edited by Lemming; 2009-05-09 at 08:40 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

I didn't want Luke Skywalker dead, then I liked Jar Jar too (who everybody seems to hate)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Firbolg in the Playground

Jar Jar's a genius don't you know. cookie for finding the reference
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

11. - Top - End - #851

Darths and Droids.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Darths and Droids.
    Pretty sure he get's told that in the movie too (I think it had something to do with the Gungan army)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

13. - Top - End - #853

This guy has a cookie for you SoG.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Pretty sure he get's told that in the movie too (I think it had something to do with the Gungan army)
    Nope, not in the movie
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    That machinist has a name! Now he's infinitely more powerful than the rest of Xavik's guard!
    That WOULD be true, except forthe specific name I gave him
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-05-09 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

15. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground

You are Mr. Spock. Why does Q wear a red shirt anyways? He hasn't died yet.
    Yes. he has.

But still, his uniform is based on the Next Generation uniforms.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #856
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    That's why you should find a difference between crunch and fluff. Like it or not, the Avbaroy wiki is fluff, meaning it deals with the in-story aspect of Avbaroy. You could make a section about your character's aspect as if it was transplanted to a D&D game, but make it separate from the main text blocks. Like a table.

EDIT: I've realised that Psionics are a real-world term. Sorry about that.
    It is my personal belief that if someone, such as you, wants their description to be pure fluff, it can be. However, if they want it in Warhammer terms or D&D rules, then that's how it should be. If they don't, then it should be edited back.
    Also, what's with all this 'Arc' stuff? The page was created with 'level', so it should stay 'level' until the creator or owner of the character says otherwise.
    Finally, why did you delete that whole part about the World Serpent Inn? I can understand the reference to Dragon, but the World Serpent Inn has been mentioned in FFF twice. Or, once. The other time was in Sorcerer Dude.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-05-09 at 12:04 PM.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

EDIT: Okay, Gremlin, I'll stop removing references to gaming systems if they are appropriate.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-05-09 at 12:16 PM.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Because that's how people categorise spell levels in Avbaroy. I want the wiki to be internally consistent.
    Actually, it's the unit Arcanians used to measure magical energy. It's roughly analogous to caster level, but again, it's used by primarily by Arcanians (of which there are very few left) and the Exersus Resistance (who aren't the most prominent of organisations). Other races may still call it "caster level".

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

Rand, on the first post, the link goes to my FI trailer with the typo at the end, could you change it to the correct one please?
    http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x...ABRFI_0001.flv

Thanks.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Troll in the Playground

Friends! I have an idea for the ABR wiki! Tell me what you think of this!

I think we should have "Featured Articles". Basically, in the Super Mario Wiki whenever there is an article that is particularly well written and meets certain prerequisites, it will be nominated to be upgraded, there will be a vote whether or not to upgrade it and, if voted in favour of upgraded, it will be linked on the main page and will forever be known as a Featured Article by a special stamp!

This means that the featured articles represent our wiki, and show what great writers we are!

And, since everybody will want to get their articles featured, they'll work harder to make their articles really well written! Our wiki improves!

If you think this is a good idea, I nominate the Q's wiki article to become our first Featured Article.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-05-09 at 02:31 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #861
    Banned

How do you figure? BRC only tried to kill X2 because of a glaring plot hole.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

How do you figure? BRC only tried to kill X2 because of a glaring plot hole.
    No. The Machinists are trying to kill you because your soul would be Grade A premium Fuel. They just decided to kill you at that instant because you started plotting an escape right in front of them.

Permission to have Jenkins or Xavik kneecap Xarty?
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-05-09 at 02:53 PM.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

23. - Top - End - #863
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    No. The Machinists are trying to kill you because your soul would be Grade A premium Fuel. They just decided to kill you at that instant because you started plotting an escape right in front of them.

Permission to have Jenkins kneecap Xarty?
    Denied.

All X2 has to do now is move his hand downward slightly to explosion array a circular area containing some soldiers and a Colonel.

Also, you may not remember that I have an ever vigilant bodyguard who takes bullets for me. Score one for planning in advance!

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Denied.

All X2 has to do now is move his hand downward slightly to explosion array a circular area containing some soldiers and a Colonel.

Also, you may not remember that I have an ever vigilant bodyguard who takes bullets for me. Score one for planning in advance!
    Fair enough. That's why I asked.
    [/Center]

25. - Top - End - #865
    Orc in the Playground

So...how many souls would Lynn get if she stabbed X2 in the heart right now? You know, just to keep my options open.

26. - Top - End - #866

HalfOrcPirate

Yeah, that's right....pay no attention to Falgorn & Howl...
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by dresdor View Post
    So...how many souls would Lynn get if she stabbed X2 in the heart right now? You know, just to keep my options open.
    If she got more than one then he's been hiding something (he would need to be two persons and schizophrenia don't count apparently)

EDIT:
    Yeah, that's right....pay no attention to Falgorn & Howl...
    They don't pay attention to Brain or Skimmer either... YAY! Sneky party!
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-05-09 at 03:07 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Just one, but as X2 is a powerful caster, it would be quite potent. The type of Soul the machinists would use for the Grand Tyrant's personal car probably.

That is, unless Gadley gets his hands on it for some experimentation. Nobody really wants to get between Gadley and something he finds interesting.
    [/Center]

29. - Top - End - #869
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Just one, but as X2 is a powerful caster, it would be quite potent. The type of Soul the machinists would use for the Grand Tyrant's personal car probably.

That is, unless Gadley gets his hands on it for some experimentation. Nobody really wants to get between Gadley and something he finds interesting.
    Eh, that sounds like the kind of soul that would escape and cause a lot of problems. Maybe next time...

Can I interest you in Skimmer's soul?

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Eh, that sounds like the kind of soul that would escape and cause a lot of problems. Maybe next time...

Can I interest you in Skimmer's soul?
    It depends, can you throw in a set of kitchen knives that don't need sharpening, yet can still cut a tomato like THIS *Cuts a tomato*. Well, that's if we call in the next ten minutes of course.
    [/Center]