New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Banned

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dresdor View Post
    So...how many souls would Lynn get if she stabbed X2 in the heart right now? You know, just to keep my options open.
    I don't know, but she wouldn't be around to enjoy it.

Seriously stop suggesting killing X2!

2. - Top - End - #872
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

And before anyone gets mad and complains about me trying to make side deals with machinist demons for their souls, let me explain...

WARLOCK

3. - Top - End - #873
    Orc in the Playground

I can offer you this new Shaman-WoW for only 3 easy payments of $19.99

You need totems? It's got totems. LIghtning Shield? Bam! Not only that, but for a limited time, it comes in both Tauren and Ghostwolf Form.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Eh, that sounds like the kind of soul that would escape and cause a lot of problems. Maybe next time...

Can I interest you in Skimmer's soul?
    I don't think so animalistic (she's a fox transforming into half human) souls are safe for cars on regular souls (cars on diesel souls maybe)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eh, that sounds like the kind of soul that would escape and cause a lot of problems. Maybe next time...

Can I interest you in Skimmer's soul?

Did I mentioned Skimmer have actually 2 souls bounded together?

How little you know about her...
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

And before anyone gets mad and complains about me trying to make side deals with machinist demons for their souls, let me explain...

WARLOCK
    Bad excuse, Geodians supposingly hates Chimes and Moss is a geodian with a half Chime daughter. That and Keveak ís a NG kobold.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Bad excuse, Geodians supposingly hates Chimes and Moss is a geodian with a half Chime daughter. That and Keveak ís a NG kobold.
    Dosn't mean a warlock can't made deals with devils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Dosn't mean a warlock can't made deals with devils.
    It was more the "I'm a warlock so I make deals with devils" part (I didn't say he couldn't just that the reason ain't good)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

9. - Top - End - #879

It was more the "I'm a warlock so I make deals with devils" part (I didn't say he couldn't just that the reason ain't good)
    Well, the "Bunch of angry looking devils with large guns pointed at me, are trying to get my precious soul and use it as fuel for their crazy machines, so maybe I should betray my new companions and offer their souls as compensation for my own" version doesn't sound much better. Besides, it never works
    Last edited by -skimmer-; 2009-05-09 at 04:23 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #880
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    Well, the "Bunch of angry looking devils with large guns pointed at me, are trying to get my precious soul and use it as fuel for their crazy machines, so maybe I should betray my new companions and offer their souls as compensation for my own" version doesn't sound much better. Besides, it never works
    So how about that Jerry/Elaine thing between X2 and Skimmer?

11. - Top - End - #881

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    So how about that Jerry/Elaine thing between X2 and Skimmer?
    I realized we had 1st episode of this show on TV last just 3 days ago.....what a coincidenceHaven't time to watch though

Can't you describe what you have in mind a little? Youtube is no help at all.....
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #882
    Banned

I realized we had 1st episode of this show on TV last just 3 days ago.....what a coincidenceHaven't time to watch though

Can't you describe what you have in mind a little? Youtube is no help at all.....
    They used to go out but it fizzled quickly and while they're still on good terms they have an air of sarcasm and dry wit when speaking to one another.

This is because I want to expand X2's Relationships section.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Barbarian in the Playground

They used to go out but it fizzled quickly and while they're still on good terms they have an air of sarcasm and dry wit when speaking to one another.

First Digger Deb, now Skimmer. Does Xartvye have a thing for catgirls?
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    First Digger Deb, now Skimmer. Does Xartvye have a thing for catgirls?
    2 out of 4 women in this plot are catgirls!

And yes.
    Last edited by X2; 2009-05-09 at 05:20 PM.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Firbolg in the Playground

-skimmer- is a fox girl.

Plot comic to come...

16. - Top - End - #886
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    -skimmer- is a fox girl.

Plot comic to come...
    I was under the impression that -skimmer- was the user and Skimmer was the character.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Banned

It depends, can you throw in a set of kitchen knives that don't need sharpening, yet can still cut a tomato like THIS *Cuts a tomato*. Well, that's if we call in the next ten minutes of course.
    Make it half a set.

If she got more than one then he's been hiding something (he would need to be two persons and schizophrenia don't count apparently)
    Well, the way I see it, it would really be two souls, just smaller. Probably not good for anything, either, since they must be extremely fragmented.

18. - Top - End - #888

Ohh...this explains a lot....well, the outcome sounds good.....but, she never was a human and that would be a little problem..

Can't we wait with this one until I make my own page on wiki? There are still few things I want to make clear with myself before I'll ever write anything about her at all.

It takes a while though, mostly because she has actualy pretty complex backstory (alteast in my head it sounds sooo complex) and I'm not sure what I can reveal now........or maybe I just suck at explaining and my english isn't worth a nickle....yep, that's it...
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #889
    Banned

Ohh...this explains a lot....well, the outcome sounds good.....but, she never was a human and that would be a little problem.
    It's a fantasy setting, every humanoid species is compatible. Besides they didn't get that far.

Can't we wait with this one until I make my own page on wiki? There are still few things I want to make clear with myself before I'll ever write anything about her at all.

It takes a while though, mostly because she has actualy pretty complex backstory (alteast in my head it sounds sooo complex) and I'm not sure what I can reveal now........or maybe I just suck at explaining and my english isn't worth a nickle....yep, that's it...
    Aww you can tell us... we won't use OOC knowledge (much)

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

It's a fantasy setting, every humanoid species is compatible. Besides they didn't get that far.
    Forget Humanoid Species. You've got Centaurs, Minotaurs, and Lizardmen. Elves manage to have kids with the darkness and the moon.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

21. - Top - End - #891
    Banned

Forget Humanoid Species. You've got Centaurs, Minotaurs, and Lizardmen. Elves manage to have kids with the darkness and the moon.
    Minotaurs and lizardmen are humanoid. They're bipedal right and have the same upper body?

22. - Top - End - #892

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Make it half a set.

Well, the way I see it, it would really be two souls, just smaller. Probably not good for anything, either, since they must be extremely fragmented.
    One is actualy much bigger than normal and extremely fragmented, the other fox looking one is smaler, but complete and in charge.....more or less that's why she can't cast spells by herself....I think I've already said too much now

She's still a fox, that humanoid form of her is like wolf form for werewolves.....
    Last edited by -skimmer-; 2009-05-09 at 06:02 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Minotaurs and lizardmen are humanoid. They're bipedal right and have the same upper body?
    Minotaurs and Lizardmen are Humanoid, but Bulls and Lizards are not.

Oh yes, I went there.
    [/Center]

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ogre in the Playground

Minotaurs and Lizardmen are Humanoid, but Bulls and Lizards are not.

Oh yes, I went there.
    At least they are no Fishmen...
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-05-09 at 06:13 PM.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Sanguins, Naga, Merfolk.
    [/Center]

26. - Top - End - #896

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post

You mean Mermen right?

Mermaids are famous too....
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #897
    Banned

Sanguins, Naga, Merfolk.
    Um...naga are snake-men.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Um...naga are snake-men.
    I know. And that's possibly even MORE disturbing.
    [/Center]

29. - Top - End - #899
    Banned

You mean Mermen right?

Mermaids are famous too....
    So can I add the bloody paragraph or not?

30. - Top - End - #900

I know. And that's possibly even MORE disturbing.
    That's why they say these species were created by ancient gods or demons and not by natural way......but that's no fun at all right?

So can I add the bloody paragraph or not?
    Try it, I'm curious about that one
    Last edited by -skimmer-; 2009-05-09 at 06:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show