New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1747
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Oh right, I should do my templates for Finnegan and his "Consultants"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
    Was your last comic canon? I don't see any reason why it couldn't be.
    Well, it was supposed to be.
    Guess I'll just go add a "cannon" label. KA-BOOM

EDIT: Was that really such a bad joke? Chat's been dead for over 24 hours! Where is everybody?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ettin in the Playground

Huh, didn't realise it'd been so long

And it's "canon" by the way, "cannon" is what you use when someone disregards the "canon"

4. - Top - End - #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    And it's "canon" by the way
    That was the joke.
    CANNON!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

That reminds me, whatever happened to the non-canon cannon?

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

EDIT: Was that really such a bad joke? Chat's been dead for over 24 hours! Where is everybody?
    Dunno, at home I guess? Maybe they watched anime like me, but I don't think a lot of them went anywhere.

@Lying: That was the joke, by spelling it wrong it got a completely different meaning, that's one of the simplest way of joking (it's not very fun but it's still joking) old people these days
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    it died, because I kill more than just people. trends die too. >:P
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Banned

My drawing sucked, so people politely ignored it. Maybe somebody else should make it...

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXIV: What is this "Haste" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    it died, because I kill more than just people. trends die too. >:P
    Killing something not living is impossible since taking away ones life is what killing is, you speak of killing a fictional item would thus be a lie in literal terms, in philosophically terms something can't be killed unless no-one remembers it which both you and I do thus it int dead that way either. Killing people is also illegal and admitting it makes you a suspect (of course I don't think you are telling the truth.. Or do I?)

Now after that nonsense lets get to the serious stuff, hurry up and finish FI before we enter another age category!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

We're all waiting for Kpenguin.

And I'm busy making the awesome trailers.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-07-31 at 04:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1151

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Now after that nonsense lets get to the serious stuff, hurry up and finish FI before we enter another age category!
    MADNESS!!!

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

MADNESS!!!
    What do you mean by that ?

13. - Top - End - #1153

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    What do you mean by that ?
    (First rule about the plot, we don't talk about the plot)

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Wasn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by The rules
    Rules of ABR, some of which are based off the rules of improv

* Rule 1: never act incautiously when confronted by a smiling old man with a broom
    ?
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-07-31 at 04:08 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

(First rule about the plot, we don't talk about the plot)
    Liar! We do that all the time... Well write about it, i don't anyone has spoke about it actually.

Or are you hiding that you are controlling the plot!? I knew it! *mumbles paranoidy*
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-31 at 04:11 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

16. - Top - End - #1156

Wasn't it

?
    yeh, but those are the rules of ABR. They're different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak
    Liar! We do that all the time... Well write about it, i don't anyone has spoke about it actually.

Or are you hiding that you are controlling the plot!? I knew it! *mumbles paranoidy*
    oh come on, you know who runs the plot.

17. - Top - End - #1157

Wasn't it

?
    Oh wow, I had never noticed that reference.

*high-fives whoever wrote the rules*
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ogre in the Playground

That would be BRC.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Wasn't it

?
    I looked "broom" up on Wikipedia (don't ask me why only "it" knows that) and someone actually has made a detailed article on it *face-palm* that's too much free time.

@Rand: or maybe that's what you want me to think
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

20. - Top - End - #1160

@Rand: or maybe that's what you want me to think
    Oh if I controlled the plot, you'd notice. Let me put it this way, there'd be a few more shades of red.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Oh if I controlled the plot, you'd notice. Let me put it this way, there'd be a few more shades of red.
    That's why it must be true, it isn't as we would think it would be when you control it thus you must be controlling it (it is like that so that we won't suspect you) Or I'm losing my grip on reality... Again (Lovecraft was right you know... Or I might be wanting you to think that)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

22. - Top - End - #1162

....nah. The stars are colossal+(x10000) and are moving at millions of miles an hour. and for them to be arranged in such a way that creates a gateway for an evil god to extinguish all life. The gateway must last like .000000000000000000001th of a picosecond, and the odds of it happening again if it already happened once after the specific stars moved on must be like...nonexistent, even if we waited 9999999999 quintillion Draconic Lifetimes.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

....nah. The stars are colossal+(x10000) and are moving at millions of miles an hour. and for them to be arranged in such a way that creates a gateway for an evil god to extinguish all life. The gateway must last like .000000000000000000001th of a picosecond, and the odds of it happening again if it already happened once after the specific stars moved on must be like...nonexistent, even if we waited 9999999999 quintillion Draconic Lifetimes.
    You just don't understand chaos do you? I said he was right not which part of his work was right or if it was anything he published that was right. No, the truth aren't nice enough for his work, it's far worse and yet far better.

Can you feel it lurking in your dreams? Can you feel reality slipping away? Can you feel how much you understand yet so little? Can you feel Chaos?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

24. - Top - End - #1164

Can you feel it lurking in your dreams? Can you feel reality slipping away? Can you feel how much you understand yet so little? Can you feel Chaos?
    The sentient mind lives for simplicity. When an object is partially concealed by another, the mind will automatically try to fill in the gap to complete the puzzle. By using what I know, I can fill in the gaps with the unknown.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2009-07-31 at 05:17 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

The sentient mind lives for simplicity. When an object is partially concealed by another, the mind will automatically try to fill in the gap to complete the puzzle. By using what I know, I can fill in the gaps with the unknown.
    That's both true and false, Chaos follows no rules yet it made them all, chaos is what you know and yet you do not know it, chaos can't be comprehended by humans yet it can.

(you know that your argument is based on logic and thus isn't valid, it's even flawed as hell. Chaos is not unstoppable yet it is, logic is chaos but yet it isn't)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

26. - Top - End - #1166

That's both true and false, Chaos follows no rules yet it made them all, chaos is what you know and yet you do not know it, chaos can't be comprehended by humans yet it can.

(you know that your argument is based on logic and thus isn't valid, it's even flawed as hell. Chaos is not unstoppable yet it is, logic is chaos but yet it isn't )
    If if isn't then how do we know about it?

Now consider this: Could chaos be the most logical thing in existence? Is it predictable in its unpredictability? Don't we expect Chaos to be unexpected?

And...your doomsday theory is based on a scenario that...will never happen. At all.

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

If if isn't then how do we know about it?

Now consider this: Could chaos be the most logical thing in existence? Is it predictable in its unpredictability? Don't we expect Chaos to be unexpected?

And...your doomsday theory is based on a scenario that...will never happen. At all.
    Chaos is chaotic so we know about it but we don't know about it.

All of them are right and wrong.

You haven't heard my doomsday theory yet.

EDIT: Can we stop speaking about chaos for now? My hat tells me it's bad for y ental health, but I don't have a hat.. Maybe it was my sanity who told me, well better stop before I go tooo crazy..... Crap!
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-07-31 at 05:56 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

28. - Top - End - #1168

That's why if they actually align it's really really bad. Because it's technically impossible so something must be going horribly wrong.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterPenguin View Post
    Oh wow, I had never noticed that reference.

*high-fives whoever wrote the rules*
    Hey! Did you like the comic?

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ogre in the Playground

While browsing Youtube, I came accross some videos people made. Apparently they remix songs using sound effects from video games. The fact that people put this amount of work into these can only be summed up with one smiley.

ಠ_ಠ

I give you such timeless classics asFalcon Kombat, or who could forget Wrong Fox Which may be the greatest or the worst things I've ever heard, I'm still undecided.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-07-31 at 08:50 PM.