New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

I'd go with the sugar cookies myself.

Speaking of cookies, I just made some last night. Peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chip.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post
    I'd go with the sugar cookies myself.

Speaking of cookies, I just made some last night. Peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chip.
    those sound like amazing cookies. Can I haz cookie? =3

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Troll in the Playground

Sure *gives plate of cookies*

If you make it up here though , the offer will stand for some actual ones

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post
    Sure *gives plate of cookies*

If you make it up here though , the offer will stand for some actual ones
    yay!
    *hands back a plate of brownies*

real cookies, you say? yummy yummy cookies...

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

Cookiemonster senses tingling.......

OMNOMNOM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Cookiemonster senses tingling.......

OMNOMNOM.

Oh! Would you like some cookies Mr. Cookiemonster? *leads over to a a pile of chocolate chip cookies*

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Banned

*Looks around*

*Sneaks up on Perenelle like a predator*

TACKLE HUG!!!

*Tackle hugs Perenelle and licks her in the face like a dog*

...*Hides from dragonslayers*

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

*Very casually takes a cookie for himself* :3
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

Nameless just had Cookie dough ice cream. :3

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post

*Very casually takes a cookie for himself* :3
    *uncasually hordes a pile of cookies*

>.>
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Barbarian in the Playground

*bakes a cake*

so who would like some cake?
    Last edited by Zain; 2009-12-05 at 12:31 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

...So it started snowing...in the middle of putting up the Christmas lights.

Naturally my dad had a moderate fit. ^^; But everything looks fine, even if my hands are chilled to the bone.

...:3 It's a very pretty snowfall. There's even a little patch under a tree where the snow hasn't hit at all, and you can see just how much it's snowed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
    *Looks around*

*Sneaks up on Perenelle like a predator*

TACKLE HUG!!!

*Tackle hugs Perenelle and licks her in the face like a dog*

...*Hides from dragonslayers*
    ewwie get off meh! >.<

Nameless just had Cookie dough ice cream. :3
    Perenelle approves of this

Naturally my dad had a moderate fit. ^^; But everything looks fine, even if my hands are chilled to the bone.

...:3 It's a very pretty snowfall. There's even a little patch under a tree where the snow hasn't hit at all, and you can see just how much it's snowed.
    Lucky duck. Its supposed to be snowing now, but its just raining.

I was supposed to be in a Christmas parade this morning (marching band) so I got up at 7am and put on a bazillion layers and my bibers (pant/trouser/things), ate breakfast, played through my music once and got ready to leave. And then I got a text message saying that parade was canceled. I was all ready to go too..

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ettin in the Playground

My dorm section is making gingerbread houses at 3:00. yaaaaaaaaay. Pictures will follow.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ettin in the Playground

...it's dark in my room without a lamp.

I need bulbs.

And I have no heat for some abstract reason.
    Last edited by Jibar; 2009-12-05 at 02:38 PM.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post

I loved getting in to the hollow under pine trees. Its warm and cozy underneath.
    Avatar by Recaiden Find more Necrons here
    Spoiler
    Show

Arena Characters: Gronk 2-1

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Firbolg in the Playground

I need to go out, buy some good cider, and head to a party. That's my second party in as many days. We were gonna do a LotR movie marathon tomorrow to, but that's pushing it.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I need to go out, buy some good cider, and head to a party. That's my second party in as many days. We were gonna do a LotR movie marathon tomorrow to, but that's pushing it.
    Ah.. LotR movie marathons.... me and one of my friends were going to do that.. she got sick they day were planning on doing it. We'll probably do it over the summer some time.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    My dorm section is making gingerbread houses at 3:00. yaaaaaaaaay. Pictures will follow.
    Badass.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    Ah.. LotR movie marathons.... me and one of my friends were going to do that.. she got sick they day were planning on doing it. We'll probably do it over the summer some time.
    Awww, sick days are the best time to do that, though! There was this one time when I was fourteen and I got this horrible flu, I sat there and watched all three extended editions straight through. That's twelve hours of Lord of the Rings. Downside was, by the end I was too tired of sitting still to feel emotionally involved. Though I would have spent those twelve hours lying on the couch ANYWAY, seeing as I had a 103-degree fever...

It's been too long since I've seen a Lord of the Rings movie. As if I need to see more. I used to keep track of how many times I saw each movie. I believe it was:

FotR: ~30
    TTT: 41
    RotK: ~30

I don't know why I've seen The Two Towers most, because it's sort of my least favourite.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Awww, sick days are the best time to do that, though! There was this one time when I was fourteen and I got this horrible flu, I sat there and watched all three extended editions straight through. That's twelve hours of Lord of the Rings. Downside was, by the end I was too tired of sitting still to feel emotionally involved. Though I would have spent those twelve hours lying on the couch ANYWAY, seeing as I had a 103-degree fever...

It's been too long since I've seen a Lord of the Rings movie. As if I need to see more. I used to keep track of how many times I saw each movie. I believe it was:

I don't know why I've seen The Two Towers most, because it's sort of my least favourite.
    Obviously you couldn't live with yourself for not liking a LotR movie. So you watched Two Towers repeatedly, hoping that eventually you would like it better.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

She had to go to the doctors and then come back home and stay in "quarantine".

Two Towers is my least favorite as well (though that doesnt mean I dont like it.) I dunno whether I like FotR or RotK more.... tough decision.
    Last edited by Perenelle; 2009-12-05 at 04:53 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

At the time, I totally hated those movies for straying so far from the books...

I have since seen the Harry Potter movies, and I realise how bad it could have been.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Dwarf in the Playground

I thoroughly enjoyed the battle scene in RotK. It was truly epic.

Unrelated, Myth-weavers.com just stopped working on my computer. After I spent all afternoon on an arena character.
    Last edited by the geekish one; 2009-12-05 at 05:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Firbolg in the Playground

Downside was, by the end I was too tired of sitting still to feel emotionally involved.
    That's the problem I had when I did it. Even changing position from time to time, I was feeling sore by the end of Two Towers, so I took a half hour break while I cooked my dinner before moving onto RotK.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the geekish one View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed the battle scene in RotK. It was truly epic.

Unrelated, Myth-weavers.com just stopped working on my computer. After I spent all afternoon on an arena character.
    I spent the past month off of videogames. Studied for my SAT II in Chem, took that today, rewarded myself with my new blog.

http://xoscience.blogspot.com/
    I play World of Warcraft, NeverWinter Nights, and First Life.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    At the time, I totally hated those movies for straying so far from the books...

I have since seen the Harry Potter movies, and I realise how bad it could have been.
    I used to be a huge Harry Potter fan when I was younger. Same with that friend of mine that I mentioned earlier. I devoured those books, reading and finishing some of them the day they came out. The first movie stayed pretty close to the book, but it went downhill from there. The last book also seemed rushed and the ending could have been more detailed. I think JK Rowling could have done a much better job. I thought there were way too many loose threads left over and too many unanswered questions. I get that she wanted the reader to have their mind wander, but after finishing the series I was very disappointed.

The most recent Harry Potter movie made me sad. They strayed so far from the book. After leaving out/not showing the battle at the end, my hopes for the movie series ending strong went down the drain.
    I dunno how they're planning on making the last book into two movies. I'm really hoping they keep the movies as close to the book as possible. Though I'm pretty sure those movies are going to be a disappointment seeing as the previous movies weren't so wonderful.

Although the movies themselves are great if you havent read the books. Putting aside the knowledge gained from reading the books, the movies were alright.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

Unless you like knowing what's going on.

It's almost like they expext that you've read the book, but then they go and screw everything up...

But, I refuse to rant, so I'll stop now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    ewwie get off meh! >.<
    Aww, you don't like me?

...*Snatches a chocolate bar*
    Yum, chocolate *purrs*

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post

It's almost like they expect that you've read the book, but then they go and screw everything up...

But, I refuse to rant, so I'll stop now.
    I get what you're saying. My grandma was watching it and had no clue what was happening because they dont explain it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
    Aww, you don't like me?

...*Snatches a chocolate bar*
    Yum, chocolate *purrs*
    No, I like you. Just not dragon tongue all all over my face. =P