New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight the Reckoning III: The Revenge

((I need to know what Walker is planning to do with the Timeslip before I post a reply))

Wang

Knocked back by the blow, the staff falls from Kane's back to clatter onto the floor. The man is careful that it doesn't touch him, going so far as to practically run into Wang's kick.

Egg

Dresden's barbarian counters the blow, and returns with an attempt at disembowelment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg
    As their weapons clash, their is a spray of parks, and Egg's eyes narrow. Countering the Attempted disembowelment by turning it painfully aside (groaning as he does with the strain) his warrior send his blade in a lash at the barbarians face.

Wang
    Wang slides one foot under the staff and kicks it into his free hand. He has worries about the thing, but even s he doesn't have a better idea.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Barbarian in the Playground

Deadpool

"About time. It felt like those bullets were flying for weeks." Deadpool says. He continues to fire at the ghostly false priest.

Knowing this was but a temporary measure he calls out to the other hunters."Any of you guys thought of a way to get rid of these things? They are worse than mutant cockroaches."

Predator

The hunter's foot entangled it is pulled to the ground but not before it manages to draw it's spear and set it so as he falls it should enter the demon's back.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

Deadpool

Anderson get back up again, and begins his famous "sushi chef" impression, with yourself as the tuna to be sliced. Tasty and full of Omega-3's

Predator

The demon rolls onto its side to avoid your blow, and scrambles to get back onto his feet.

Egg

There is sweat on Dresden's brow as the barbarian barely manages to block Egg's blow. Dresden hasn't been known for his fine control, and he doesn't have any first-hand experience in this sort of duel. You can beat him in this; he doesn't even take the chance to counterattack.

And so, in typical Dresden fashion, he cheats. You can smell the sulpher from here. Hellfire. Great.

Pinhead
    Pinhead gives a grim smile as the bullet pierced him, "That hurts like nothing's hurt in a long time, but the blessing means nothing. I care not for God, for He cares not for me." The Chains fly around Pinhead and move quickly to Alucard, "I will introduce you to a world of pain and pleasure, vampire."

"Then let us begin, little demon." His arm regenerated, grasping a silver pistol, the No-Life King fires at the chains, holding them off, while taking the opportunity to hit you with another pair of rounds.

Walker

"Running away, Walker? You did that last time as well." The thought-controlled private eye lunges at him.

Wang

As your hands grasp the staff, you are filled with a sudden insight. Hit him with it. Of course, you'd probably have figured that out yourself, but still. Something about that seems right.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg
    The mystic has a choice, both of which are likely to leave him dead. He can win the duel, which will seriously weaken Dresdan, perhaps even knock him out. His master had once killed someone in an older sort of wizard's duel, overwhelming his opponent so much damage they suffered a heart attack. Of course, that will be a small comfort to him if he dies in the hellfire. Or he can drop it and try to cancel the hellfire. Of course, Dresdan has a lot more power then him, so he might not be able to, and that would leave him back on the defensive.
    And so, he takes a third option. "Wang!" He calls out, continuing the duel, preventing Dresdan from acting against his friend.

Wang
    Wang hears eggs call, and risks a glance over his shoulder. Seeing the mystic's predicament, the restaurant owner twirls the staff of Solomon over his head, then flips, landing behind Dresdan. Swinging back the staff, he hits Dresdan in the back with it. He's not sure if he's trying to incapacitate, kill or tap them lightly, so he settles for a dazing blow on the side of the head.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

6. - Top - End - #456

Deadpool

Going for something completely off the wall Deadpool removes the pins from two gernades with his teeth and rushes forward to shove them down Anderson's pants.

"You're a priest. You won't miss them as much as the Alter Boys."

Predator

The rolling should limit the demon's mobility as such the Hunter leaps up and lands so that the demon is rolling toards the point of the spear.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

He was shocked at van Helsing's skill, but Broken Sword did not let it show. The warrior quickly kicked a piece of his broken scabbard at his enemy. Pausing only to make sure that the hunter was distracted, he leaped for his weapon. All this time, he was considering a technique that one of the few swordsmen he could call his equal had invented.

"Death within Ten Paces". It allowed the Nameless swordsman to strike a target with surgical precision and blinding speed if the target was, as the name stated, ten paces or less away. Broken Sword had been pondering its secrets for centuries and practicing whenever he had free time. Could it turn the tables on his opponent?

8. - Top - End - #458
    Bugbear in the Playground

Pinhead
    Pinhead calmly waves his hand, sending out chains to block him, chains to grab Alucard, and summon up a 'Grenade Boquet' to his hand. Quickly spinning it, he hurls it at the Great Vampire.
    Walker
    "Better than you, Taylor." The minute Taylor steps into the Timeslip alongside Walker, Walker disables the safety mechanism in the watch, "If we're lucky, you can meet your Enemies."
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

Akuma

The living vampire is able to dodge Akuma's initial blows, and counters with his outstreched hands, fingernails as sharp as claws.

Pinhead

As the smoke clears, Alucard is nothing more than a bloodied pulp. As the cenobite watches, however, that blood begins to gather together, slowly regenerating back into the vampire.

Walker

Realizing the trap, Taylor fires up his gift, trying to find a way to control the temporal energies that rage around the two.

((ooc: note that Walker has far more than just what I've described to you. There is a lot about Walker's prowess that we just don't know. Give him some unique gadgets/secret weapons. Be creative))

Broken Sword

It works beautifully. While Van Helsing staggers from the initial blow, his weapons falling out of his hand, the man is sliced several more times before he manages to drop to the floor. He isn't down, though; he's reaching for his revolvers.

Deadpool

Anderson is clearly in a great deal of pain. He's going to recover from it, of course, but no healing factor in the world can stop that sort of excruciating agony.

Big Trouble

The moment the Staff touches Dresden, a palpable change comes over the wizard. Canceling his fire spell, the wizard staggers back for a few steps, before the hard gumshoe glint comes back into his eyes. Speaking for the first time, he points a trembling finger at Edward, who looks shaken by the turn of events. "You."

((ooc: Dresden is free of Eddie's ritual. Who wants to RP him?))

Kane, on the other hand, takes advantage of the pause to barrel into Wang, pinning him down onto the floor.

Predator

The spear penetrates deep into Hellboy's side, but eerily, he does not speak or cry out. Getting back onto his feet, he takes his revolver back out, firing another enormous pistol round at the alien.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

10. - Top - End - #460

Deadpool

"Wow the Cullens went all out with this clone spell. Unfortunately I don't have access to Kane's staff so I'll just have to annoy you until someone decides to help out ol'Wade."

Deadpool picks up his rocket launcher from the floor and fires it at Anderson.

"Though I'm surprised any amount of mind control excerpted by vampires would work on a great Escargot battle priest. You'd think that'd be one of the first things the Vatican teaches you. Even worse you're working alongside Alucard. Isn't he your archenemy? Or did something happen after the series ended?" Deadpool asks discarding the rocket launcher and drawing automatic handguns.

"I'd know all about that. Let me tell you it was something. Some telepath even showed me that my greatest subconscious desire was to rub oil all over Cable at a beach. Thats before we even consider his alternate universe's form and the tentacles. So yeah I know all about homoerotic subtext with your enemy dropping the sub every now and then."

If calling Anderson gay with Alucard doesn't snap something in him the Cullens really should go into politics.

"Hey there! Don't spoil my plan!"

Anderson can't read it genius.

"Oh, right. Carry on then."

Predator

The hunter growls as the bullet hits knocking him in the chest. That actually hurt. The Hunter switches on it's cloak and a leaps up to the rafters hoping to set up a surprise attack.

11. - Top - End - #461

Pinhead
    "A toy that can never break? You're worth more than the Cullens ever could be." Pinhead starts chanting the ritual to turn Alucard into a Cenobite; whatever saved the Cullens would hopefully not save The Great Vampire before him.
    Walker
    (Won't need it; Walker only needs what I've given him, and luckily enough, this last weapon isn't something I'd have to figure out.)

"Want to avoid the Timeslip, Taylor? Catch." Walker spins the Pocket Watch over his head before hurling it directly at Taylor as he runs in the opposite direction, his umbrella in his hand, closed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

Wang
    The staff slips from his hand as the bigger, heavier built puritan barrels into him. Wang falls to the ground, pinned beneath him.
    Wang wraps his legs around Kane's, caught his arms and held him immobilized. Any second now...

Egg
    Picking up the staff, the old mystic plants it on Solomon lightly and waits.

T-800
    Strikes are proving ineffective. No clear weaknesses to be exploited. Disengage, and return to primary target.
    This in mind, the machine falls back and returns to targeting Edward, no longer paying Abel any mind.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

Deadpool

Nothing. That thaumaturgic ritual really was something. Of course, seeing as it was powered by several powerful magical items and sacrifices, it would be. Fully recovered, the priest springs once more into action against the Merc, blades slashing and stabbing and all sorts of other unpleasant verbs.

Predator

Hellboy looks around, trying to figure out where you are. Looks like your prey cannot see infrared.

Pinhead

"Sorry," the No-Life King grows. "I already have my own toys!" Two white gloves flare with binding spells and protective magic. "Releasing Control Arch Restriction Systems 3, 2, 1. Approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell Initiative." And the vampire collapses to the floor, a deflated skin. Red eyes surround the cenobite leader, and he feels a darkness equal to his own. Out of the blackness comes a black hound, froth spewing from the creature's mouth, bounding towards Pinhead. Centipede swarms scatter across the walls and floor; and Alucard's voice echoes throughout the chamber.

"Now, demon. Let us truly begin!"

Big Trouble

"Merciful God!" the Puritan warrior swears awkwardly, even using such a comparatively mild oath. He appears confused...and angry at what has happened to him. "What has happened to me?"

Walker

Instinctively, Taylor catches the device. It's what any human being does when an object is thrown at them; and Taylor, for all his power and reputation, is still only human. Well, half-human anyway.

T-800

In the current focus against the summoned hordes, the Cullen clan have disappeared; the throne in the center of the room has been toppled, and a trapdoor can be seen below it.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

14. - Top - End - #464

Pinhead
    Pinhead stares at the power; the Great Vampire now equaled his own power....this was an unfortunate and unforseen scenario. The chains grow spikes and switch from their previous state, growing spikes and sending them to all after the new demon. He then summons two silver blades to his hands, "Fine then, Vampire. It is time I show you what pain is."
    Walker
    Walker quickly runs in the opposite direction, leaving Taylor in the increasingly unstable Timeslip.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-02-13 at 10:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

15. - Top - End - #465

Deadpool

"Cullen, Lestate 2012." Deadpool mutters as he dives under the blades, rolls under Anderson's legs and begins shooting lots of bullets into his back.

"I do very much hope that when they mgic staff makes it's way here you lose your memory. I do not want to have to explain that last crack to you."

Predator

From it's perch the hunter surveys the battle. The human spell caster and man wielding a staff have recovered from their mindcontrol and the machine is making it's way towards a trap door under the primary prey's throne.

The hunter decides to abandon the beast he was currently dueling in favour of hunting it's primary prey. Under it's cloak it makes its way into the trapdoor.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg
    The old mystic hands the staff to Solomon. "This is yours, I believe." He comments, then turns. Wang is already down the trapdoor, running after Cullen. "He'll die if I don't go." He sighs, and hurries after the restaurant owner.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

At this point, Broken Sword knew full well what guns were, and the damage they could do. He had to close the gap. The swordsman kicked off a wall, hurtling over van Helsing and landing behind him. Broken Sword had overheard the others talking. The vampire was controlling these people somehow, and they had to be freed. Unfortunately, the swordsman did not know any magic, unless one counted the almost supernatural skill that his practice of the martial arts had given him. So, he had to resort to cruder methods.

Namely, whacking van Helsing over the head with the flat of his sword.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akuma gets scratched by Morbius's claws on his arms, and this obviously angers him. For retribution he preforms a spinning kick right at Morbius's face.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Troll in the Playground

Akuma

The kick lands, and Morbius reels back for a moment, giving Akuma an opening for an all out attack.

Broken Sword

Gabriel Van Helsing has faced demons, Mr. Hyde, werewolfs, vampires, and Dracula. He is an archangel; the most powerful person in the room at the moment-at least in theory. That being said, while bound in his human form, he's just as weak as any man. He topples to the floor.

((ooc: Who wants to play Solomon Kane?))

Deadpool

The problem with fighting somebody with a healing factor is that no matter how many times you kill them, they always come back. Well, they really don't need a healing factor for that; just really good popularity with the fans. And Anderson has both.

Pinhead

The Hound impales itself on your blades, jaws still biting and snapping even as it does so, but it cannot move past the guard on your sword. Some force(probably the cross-like shape of the weapon) prevents it.

The chains roll and snap around Alucard, cutting through his form, but he keeps reforming, keeps regenerating from the blows. He seems to be amused by your attempts.

"Pathetic! Can't you do any more, demon?"

Walker

Taylor is still trying to use his gift to close the Timeslip, even turn its effects back at you. He'll succeed too, if you don't do anything about it.

Down the Trapdoor

The passageway is long and narrow, turning a corridor approximately 500ft away from your position. You can hear Edward's voice in the distance, as well as somebody else's.

"We had an agreement, Drood." His voice sounds panicked and whiny, like a teen with a joint in his hands and the light of a policeman's flashlight in his eyes.

"That was before you abused the ritual, vampire. Consider our arrangement terminated. You are on your own; die slowly at the hands of your hunters."

"Fine. I don't need you or your family! When the hunter die...you'll pay. You'll all pay." There is the sound of a trunk opening, and a weapon being loaded.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

20. - Top - End - #470

Harry Dresdan and Deadpool

America's only professionally practicing Wizard wakes up from his mind control and looks around the room at the dueling hunter and at Solomon Kane.

"Solomon, I have nxt to no idea what is going on but I do know we were under the Cullen's spell and that your staff broke us free. We got to use it on the other brainwashed hunters."

No sooner does Harry finish explaining does Deadpool pipe up between sword slashes at Anderson.

"How about the two of you start over here? I think I've killed this guy a dozen times now. This is something a DC hero should be fighting in the blackest night, not a mid-day Marvel bounty hunter. Also Dr. Strange sells magic whatsits so you might want to change your yellowpages ad."

"Insulting your saviours. Such a bright idea."

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

Solomon
    Kane nods. "You have the right idea." He says, ducking under Anderson's blades and hitting him in the knee with the staff.

Anderson
    The priest blinks, his Jade green eyes slightly less clouded behind his glasses, as he looks around, reacquainting himself with what is going on. But it doesn't take him long. "Murderer's, heretics, witches, blasphemers, demons an' hellspawn. An' ye, Dresdan. Quite a den o' sinners Ah've walked into. The Lord provides, and in this, Ah'm his divine punishment." He straightens his arms, and more bayonets slide out of his sleeves, until he's holding a handful in both hands, and his expressionless face creases into a smile like a psychopath on the wrong medication. Somehow, he seems far more dangerous then he was under mind control. He's gone from being an enemy cannon, to a loose one that could hit anything.
    "Amen."

Trapdoor
    The boy stops, listening carefully. The T-800 does no such thing, walking forward, holding a shotgun cocked and steady against it's shoulder, and waiting for a shot. It does not speak it simply aims at it's target and fires.
    Wang shakes his head at Wang, and hopes his hot-headed friend can be patient. It's best to have a good idea what your charging blindly into.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-02-19 at 11:05 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

He checks Van Helsing to make sure the man is disabled. When he is sure, Broken Sword searches the hunter for a belt to tie him up with.

He hates to leave the others locked in battle, but they seem to be handling themselves, and without many supernatural abilities, Broken Sword cannot aid them. He decides to go down the trapdoor. He had a hunch that this would all end if the young man was killed.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

The Room

As the various hunters, past and present, come to their senses, they realize that the some of their compatriots have dropped, like Alice, down the metaphorical rabbit hole.

One of their fellow hunters, clad in a white trenchcoat, seems to be staring intently at a gold pocketwatch.

Secret Passage Corridor

As the group rounds the corner, the Terminator fires a shotgun blast at the target designated "Edward Cullen". However, the corridor is far too long for the pellets to be very effective, even though you are toting buckshot. His reply consists of a military-grade rocket launched at your face. In the narrow corridor, there is no room to dodge the missile; the people behind you scatter back around the corridor.

Without checking to see the effects of the blast, the perpetual teenager drops the weapon to sprint further away from them. Coward.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

24. - Top - End - #474

Deadpool

"Sorry about the insults and the multiple murder attempts there Father, just trying to break the Cullen's spell is all. Nothing personal, yet." Deadpool explains to Anderson.

"Anyways I'm being paid to kill those abominations so I'll be on my way then."

Deadpool ducks into the hole just in time to be caught in the fireball of the rocket. It leaves a gapping hole in his costume and chest but nothing a few seconds of healing won't fix.

Dresdan

((Are these guys staying for the climax? It seems like it'd be damn crowded in the tunnel with this many fighters.))

"Well as much as I hate to admit it the masked psycho has a point. The Cullens are down stairs and they got to go. For brainwashing us if nothing else really." Dresdan makes his way towards the traphole but doesn't enter yet.

Predator

The hunter ducks low against the floor as the rocket flies above it towards the others. The abmbient heat shorts out it's cloak. Now revealed to other hunters and it's prey the hunter runs towards the one who calls itself Cullen, spear drawn.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

Pages flicker around Edward as he runs, then nails flash into them, holding them in place. And suddenly there is no where to run. A slow, steady footfall begins, advancing on Edward as the barrier of bible pages keep him locked in position, unable to escape.
    "Little rats." Says a deep voice. "Runnin', scamperin' and' hidin'." Anderson says, as he drops into the corridor, pushing past Deadpool and continuing forwad. "Sic pereant omnes inimici tui, Domine. Look apon me, an' ken me. For Ah'm divine punishment, an' shall send ye from this place. Amen."
    Wang ignores the paladin's steady approach. At the rae he's moving, Wang has sixty seconds. He walks to the edge of the barrier and glares at the Cullen. "I am a reasonable man, unless I'm pushed. You have just pushed me." He says. "Now, where is my wife?"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

26. - Top - End - #476

(Was Ash summoned up? This got rather chaotic and I didn't see any one listed as fighting him.)
    Pinhead
    Pinhead stares at the now 'free' Great Vampire across from him, "I assume that we will settle this battle later; after we deal with the pesky immortal who would dare presume superiority over either of us?"

Walker
    Walker puts his hand in his pocket and removes his 'last resort;' a cellphone. It was directly connected to Argus and he preferred to avoid using it on missions since it might as well be a homing beacon for everything in a several plane radius. He quickly flies through the rather large list of powers he was on the ready to make deals with to end this situation before it got out of hand. Walking over to Taylor with an emotion resembling trepidation, Walker says, "So, based on the situation, would you say making a deal with one of the Elven Courts be overkill?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

Sword drawn, he takes off at a run. The warrior leaps, and briefly runs along the wall before landing near Edward, cornering him. "It ends now."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

Pinhead

The Great Vampire doesn't respond to your requests, renewing the struggle between you too. And as you fight, you find something even more ominous-that you are losing. It is a matter of source; your power comes descended from a long line of like-minded cenobites. His comes direct from the Lord of Darkness himself. One of his attacks breaks through your guard, sending you sprawling across the floor. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see the Lament Configuration, still ticking away. And you know that it is the link that keeps and binds the vampire here.

Edward Cullen

Pierced in the side by the Predator's spear, Edward feels the steel of Broken Sword's sword at his neck. He's starting to sweat. For all his clever plans, the vampire seems to have run out of options.

"It can't end like this. I was promised. She's in the safe room. Or..." he smirks, some of his cockiness returning to him. "she was. She could be one of us by now. Alice can be...persuasive."

Walker

Taylor's mistrust of the Faerie Courts is well-known to the Voice of the Authorities. The man doesn't trust them, and would love to wipe the entire species from existence; it's one of the few things you can agree on. His face pales, and his gift slips from him. The Timeslip finally shatters, and Taylor is pulled across dimensions, forever lost. If only you could do the same to your Taylor...

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

29. - Top - End - #479

Pinhead
    Pinhead reaches out for the box with a chain, dragging it closer to him. The minute he gets his hands on it, he quickly slides the pieces into place to summon up the other cenobites; this vampire might be stronger than him, but with his clan alongside him...
    Walker
    Satisfied with his handling of Taylor, Walker calmly walks off to follow the other group members; he'd heard a rather loud explosion a short while ago, and it was all too likely they'd gotten into trouble. He briefly wondered how long before the other Taylor ended up in Nightside...probably as long as it took a new Power to rise and attempt to challenge him.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

Wang hits him without thinking, bruising his knuckles on the vampires skin, then straightens his jacket. Without a word he turns on a heel and begins to follow the corridor, keeping an eye out for the safe room.
    Egg follows his friend, sighing. He's not a young man, hasn't been for a while, and all this running around is pushing him.

T-800
    The machine opens fire, pouring as much ammunition into Edward as it feels it can spare. Four more targets.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.