New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight the Reckoning III: The Revenge

Egg Shen
    Egg looks as pale as said vampires. "I think I might join you." He replies, with feeling. Mentally, he thinks what he has with him. Bottled storm, Six Demon bag, Heaven Gourd, a few things. Enough to put up a fight. "But the best thing you can do, is get them back." He adds.

Wang
    Miayo gets up. "I need to go." She announces, and walks off.
    Wang smiles like Lee Van Cleef. "Well then, what now?" He asks, his eyes still hard. He wants the man to go away, so he can try to salvage his evening, but part of him wants to pound his face into the dust. "Going to try to prove something, or going to skulk off?"

T-800
    It bends over and begins systematically stripping the body, removing the clothes and replacing them on himself. Satisfied, it makes it's way towards the shooting range. Town like this is likely to see income from tourism, mostly in the form of hunters. Acquire weaponry there.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-19 at 11:27 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

He blocked with the sheath, holding it vertically to absorb the impact. The very instant he was sure that there was no more force behind the woman's blade, he drew his own weapon, and stepped to her side, aiming a slice that would cut her in two.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Walker
    Walker draws the blade from inside his umbrella to stop the blade from hitting him. She was fast; very fast. He didn't have the power to use the voice more than a sparse few more times, and he couldn't waste it on a dead end, "Unfortunate that this has to end like this." He moves forward and attempts to stab the woman through the back.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Egg Shen

"They're dead, aren't they? And you can't bring people back; only one person could do that, and I don't think he's coming down anytime soon." Charlie waves his hand at the bottle. "Go on a..." The man collapses.

Wang

"This." And the pale man punches Wang in the face, too quick for the man to counter. It hurts, too, far more than a punch should. He'd be feeling that in the morning. Hell, he's feeling it right now, too.

T-800

The shooting range is locked...was locked. Apparently the door frames were not meant to handle cybernetic organisms. There isn't much in the range, though; a few bolt-action hunting rifles, several pistols of various makes, mostly Colts, and a single AR-15.

Walker and Broken Sword

The counter is perfectly executed; however, her skin is rather hard to slice, leading to a deep gash rather than the hoped-for eviseration. A liquid too pale to be called blood drips from the wound. She hisses, and presses on with a series of slashes designed to keep the warrior off balance.

Unfortunately for her, though, Walker's blade slips in easily behind her back, killing the undead creature.
    Spoiler
    Show

You have just killed...Sulpicia. Collect 15 points.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-01-19 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

The swordsman proceeded to ruin the pocket hankerchief with the vampire's blood on his sword. Broken Sword then turned to the other man and displayed the gesture still used today as a salute between martial artists.

"I thank you. May I ask for your name and buisness here?"
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2010-01-20 at 12:05 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36

Walker
    "Walker. I was here to work out a deal to get their men in Nightside either under control, or dead. She has obviously declined my deal."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Walker and Broken Sword

Indeed she has. The Cathedral is empty now; the other vampire has apparently run off. And now the Volturi know what has happened tonight. And they will not take this lightly.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

"If your goal is to destroy the rest of these demons, then I will help you. I have also been charged with eliminating their threat. In your language, my name is...Broken Sword." He hoped Walker would not respond with a laugh, or the phrase "plumbing issues", whatever that meant.

9. - Top - End - #39

Walker
    "I don't want to destroy them; I simply want to find one of them who is reasonable enough to get their people out of my city. As for working with you, I have no problems with working with you for now."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

"Very well. For now, we are allies. You seem to know more about them then I do. Please explain exactly what is it that we face."

11. - Top - End - #41

Walker
    "A group of vampires with high amounts of strength, as well as very resistant skin. Each of them have one special ability they are born with."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

"I would also ask what our next move is. If my employers are correct, then I have not been in this world since it was believed that the World beneath Heaven is flat."
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2010-01-20 at 12:39 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43

Walker
    "We meet another Volituri member and start questioning him. I know a nightclub."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

"Lead on, then." He would ask more about the 21st century later.

(I think that's it for tonight. The DM seems to have logged off.)

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Wang
    Wang flips back, turning the momentum from the punch into a backflip, landing on his feet. It hurt, but he isn't going to let the guy know it. "Lucky shot." Wang says, focusing even more. "But it will be your only one, for my mind and my spirit are as one."
    He moves in a blur. He doesn't worry that the creature is faster or stronger then him, he still has a human brain, and doesn't have any longer to react to things, no matter how strong it is, it still weighs the same. It doesn't matter how fast you are, you can't slow down time, and Wang is fast enough to dodge out of the way of bullets.
    Jumping, he spins in a tightly controlled kick aimed at the vampires head.

Egg Shen
    The old mystic gets to his feet. He's on vacation, but he cold never let something like this sit. Getting to his feet he walks out the door, half carrying, half dragging Charlie with him. He returns to his car, and drives to the Cullens house, Charlie propped up in the front seat.

T-800
    A list of targets, secondary and primary, scrolls down. Taking note of them, it strides towards the nightclub, guns openly on its person.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground

((Hopefully the computer will let me post this time.))

"This thread just can't handle the Deadpool."

You aren't supposed to read the OOC comments Deadpool.

"Why not? It's right there."

Fine whatever let's just play.

Deadpool

Deadpool the Merc with a Mouth had run into some financial difficulties in the last while. What can I say he's gotten paid exactly twice in all of his 2009 books.

Fortunately for our scarred assasin he receives a call from the Police Department of Forks Washington. Apparently the sherif's daughter had been kidnapped by a coven of vampires and he had fallen into a drunken stupor. While not the most glamourous job Deadpool has ever taken it is far from the worse.

"Yeah. That'd be agreeing to take part in this fragrant display of obsessive anti-fandom."

Will you shut up for one minute while I narrate?

"I'm not called the Merc who Shuts Up now am I?"

I knew you'd be a mistake.

Anyways he accepts this job of taking out an army of vampires and goes along on his merry way in Forks.

Deadpool walks into the school and grabs the first student he can find. Placing a katanna on the child's neck he drags his hostage to the Principal's office.

"Okay I'm going to make this simple. I work for the Police Department. Give me access to your student records or chubby here loses his head."

Preadator Hunter

The hunter knew it's prey well. It had sought it's prey for years. A parasitic species who's life cycle was compareablt to that of the Xenomorph. It infects living beings and kills them, replaces them with one of their kin with the traits of the deceased. The creatures the humans call Vampires.

The hunter knew the greatest source of these beasts was a city in the country known to the humans as Italy. Landing it's ship just outside of the city limits and acitivating the cloak the hunter begins to stalk the alleys of this city looking for it's bottom feeding prey.

"Hey! How come dredds and drool gets to be all great noble hunter where as I am a broke assasin holding up a school?"

Damnit Deadpool! Stay on your side of the post.

"Not until you answer my question."

Because it's in character for a Preadator to be like that.

"So it's in character for me to be broke?"

Oh Gods. Please don't kill me.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

A strange figure walks near the Indian reservation, he has red pointed hair, with a large grouping tied up, so it looks like a tree in a field. He's extremely muscular, and wears a charcol colored keikogi with the Jappanese letter for Heaven on the back in a blood red color. As he approaches the reservation, he seems to exert an aura of malice, he seems to wish to pick a fight by the looks of it too.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Deadpool

"Chubby," as he shall henceforth be called, wets himself. It was nighttime, and he had been hoping to break into the school, take a dump on one of the teacher's desks, nothing that would get him killed.

"Ther...there...there's nnnobboddy herre bbbuuttt me," he blubbers out.

Predator

The Hunter notices a lifeform that matches his profile, running out past the invisible alien, obviously fleeing from...something. If this pathetic coward was representitive of the entire species, then it would be an easy hunt.

Wang

The vampire is faster than you. It is stronger than you. It is tougher than you. Unfortunately, it is far less skilled in fighting than you, more of a brawler than anything else. The kick solidly connects with the vampire's head; its hard skin protects it from being knocked out, though it reels back for a moment, dazed from the impact.

Egg Shen

The lights in the Cullen residence are on, but when the mystic begins to approach, they quickly shut off. He hears a deadbolt engaging.

T-800

The Nightclub is packed with sweating, dancing teenagers. The lighting is dim, and as such, the Terminator's weapons go without comment. One of them tries to grind with the machine, to no result. Another attempts to tell the machine to leave; a quick squeeze on the back of the neck results in unconsciousness; no fuss is raised over the obviously partied-out boy.

In the corner of the club lies one of the secondary targets: Rosalie Cullen.

Akuma

He gets his fight; no sooner does he begin to head towards the reservation, than an enormous wolf hits him from behind, pinning the man to the ground.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #49

Deadpool

"Oh thats right. Schools close at night."

I was going to tell you but I decided against it. I figured you'd know what you were doing.

"It's okay I'll make the best out this. Hey Chubby? You know anyone named Cullen in this Town?"

Preadator

The hurls it's spear in the direction of the fleeing vampire and then turns to figure out just what it was running from.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Wang
    Wang does not let up, stiffening his hand and driving them into the nerves along the pale man's neck, then rolling back out of reach.
    His conscious, however, is following a different train of thought in the corner of his mind not occupied with fighting. This fight seems... deliberate. The man had actively gone for him. Why?
    A beautiful girl? Or something else?
    "So what's this actually about?" He asks, hoping to distract the man and maybe get some answers.

T-800
    It sizes her up, expertly calculating vectors and angles, before pulling out a Colt, and the AR-15. Aiming them both at the same precise point, left side of the chest, he begins firing as rapidly as the weapons are able, advancing steadily as it does.

Egg Shen
    Egg gets out of the car and pounds on the door. Charlie left in the car. He has an odd looking rocket and firing tube tied to his back, both made of either glass or crystal, a big reflective silver fan next to it, prayer beads, a modified torch that gives UV at his hip, a few odds and ends, including his magnum (trust in god but hobble your horse) under his jacket, and his six demon bag in his left hand.
    "I am the past come back to haunt you!" He yells, still pounding.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-20 at 04:45 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Wang

Reeling from Wang's attack, the vampire holds his left arm stiffly. "A man who doesn't know what he has." He begins his own offensive; even with only one arm, he is still a threat. Jabs intermingle with a series of kicks designed to drive the restaurant owner over the counter. The others in the diner have all left by now, hoping that the fight doesn't escalate to involve them.

T-800

The bullets hit their target, killing Rosalie Hale instantly. That being said, the nightclub descends into a study in chaos; people are fleeing the club; some are calling the police.

Egg Shen

The voice that replies to the mystic is slightly muffled by the door, but its an upper-class accent; whoever is on the other end of the door has had an education.

"This is the present, seeking merely to be left alone in peace."

Deadpool

"Who are you talking to?" the kid asks. Then, as the katana inches towards him, he revises his tone. "There'saCullenfamilyontheoutskirtsoftownIdon'tkno wwherepleasedon'tkillme."

The mercenary then hears the sound of gunfire close by.

Predator

The spear lodges itself in the vampire's arm; he doesn't stop to pull it out, and keeps running. Oddly enough, all you can see him running from is another building; nobody seems to be pursuing him.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

T-800
    Threat eliminated. Withdraw, find new target. The terminator drops the guns, knowing the police will waste time trying to trace them, and walks out with the rest of the crowd.

Wang
    The restaurant owner ducked back, then hits the vampire in the same nerves again. As the vampire tries to punch him, he twists around, turns the blow into a Judo throw, then dart back, anxiously scanning around for his wife. if anything's happened to her...

Egg Shen
    The old tour guide chuckles at that. "Fair enough." He pronounces. "Let me in, and we'll just talk."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Egg Shen

"I'm not opening this door while you have that...creature outside. I'm not an idiot." What creature? There wasn't anybody else here...

In the corner of your eye, you notice a tall figure in the shadows. Black PVC encases the man from neck to toe; it is too dark to make out anymore details.

Wang

You don't notice your wife anywhere. Distracted, your legs are swept under by the prone vampire, before he gets on top of you, ludicrously long fingers at your throat.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Wang
    The white faced man is far stronger then him. In moments he will be unconscious. Brought by desperation, a story forms in his mind, about when Bruce Lee got pinned in a practice match by a master of a style he was unfamiliar with. When asked what he'd do if the fight had been real, he's answered "Bite you."
    Wang brings his forehead into the vampire's nose, and brings his knee up like a piston between the vampires legs. Aiming at the thumb, he tries to break the vampires grip, while twisting in its grip like a snake to try and get away.

Egg Shen
    Egg looks at the figure beside him, shrugs, and resumes pounding on the door. "Nothing to do with me. I just want to talk about a friend of mine." He says, the words slightly garbled by his accent.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-20 at 07:22 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #55

??? with Egg Shein
    A figure in a black cloak, complete with hood stands besides you, "I wish to work with you, as we have a common enemy." The darkness seems to drip off of the figure. His voice sounds regal and deep, and sounds as if it is used to being respected, just from appearing.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-01-20 at 07:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #56

Deadpool

"Well then we'll go out to the outskirts and looks. Come on Chubby you're my new Sidekick - hostage - monster bait combo."

Deadpool puts away the sword but instead pulls out a large automatic handgun which he points at Chubby. Employing his trusty stolen teleporter he teleports them both to the outskirts.

Preadator

The hunter jumps towards the vampire, bringing it's razor claws down to bare on it's prey's throat.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Cullen Residence

Egg Shen is surprised by the sudden appearance of a strange masked man and a slightly overweight schoolboy...falling on top of him. Said boy takes one look at the creature in the shadows and begins screaming.

Predator

The creature manages to evade the attack, now all out sprinting away.

T-800

Emerging into the street, the T-800 is greeted by screams of panic. Between the gunfire, and something else, chaos reigns. A pair of cops hold guns pointed at the machine's head. "Freeze!"

Wang

The vampire collapses on top of you, unconscious, his combined injuries too much for him to handle.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-01-20 at 07:34 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

(Just to get myself started again.)

Broken Sword

He checks himself for injuries, waiting for Walker to lead him to this nightclub.

29. - Top - End - #59

Walker
    Walker starts leading his companion, 'Broken Sword' to the nightclub near the church, "So, you wish to fight the Volituri? Why do you want them dead, exactly?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Wang
    Wang twists out from under him. He's wheezing a bit, and as he adrenaline fades he can feel what are going to be bruises. Quickly, he goes through the man's pockets, looking for some evidence of identity.

Egg
    The mystic's look changes from surprise to horror as the glass rocket he strapped to his back shatters. A massive explosion of multi-colored smoke launches him into the air, demolishing the front of the house in a cloud of splinters. He lands on his shoulder some distance away. Standing up, he begins shaking his fist, swearing in Cantonese. It was a miracle he's not badly hurt.

T-800
    Moving quickly, the Terminator takes cover behind a car. Getting in without exposing itself to a clear shot, it rapidly alters the car to remove the need for keys, then reverses out of the parking spot, speeding out of town.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.