New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I know.
    Usershipping is fun. DX
    Then go enjoy it in the Member Shipping thread in the Arts and Crafts section. Get rid of your urges.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

I'm there too. I'm just not used to having a foruim where they actually stay on topic.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Barbarian in the Playground

DX
    Shipping is fun...
    And how do we know if they're eighteen? Besides, it's not like they couldn't go out if they like, age is irrelevant. I'll stop if they want.
    Yeah, member-shipping isn't allowed. We started doing it for a bit, then Roland came in and told us that we shouldn't do that if we didn't want to be merged with the current member-shipping thread, though his main objection was to a fic that shipped one of the minors on the thread (a boy who was fourteen years old). Shipping minors is a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Somehow I suspect that nobody will like the price that it comes with. Even worse if it's Soon who opens it, and nobody told him that it came at a price...
    I'm not saying what the price is, so I'll just throw this out there--what do you think he could do if it caused the death and/or destruction of Mijung and/or the children? Or brought some other misfortune on them? Or if they were bound to serve some demon/god/whatever? Or... really anything you can think of.

The foreshadowing was noticable, but it still leaves some unanswered questions. For instance, would she keep the child, or get the pregnancy terminated? Would Xykon let her keep it? And what is the eventual result of all this world-conquering stuff; would Deirdre eventually get crazy enough to challenge Xykon, maybe?
    A bigger question may be, would the child even survive past infancy? Or to term, for that matter? Even if you discount the possibility of a recessive gene getting in there and giving a horrible genetic illness, Deirdre is freaking insane. And she has the power of the Snarl. Regardless of whether or not she actually is careful about taking care of the child/fetus, having deicidal pure chaos running through the veins can't be good for a pregnant woman.

But regardless, I doubt that Xykon would allow her to keep it. A child could incite her to rebel the same way it did for Redcloak. And as long as he can deprive her of the meds she needs, the belief that she is capable of being loved despite her species, and he can make her believe that he owns her, then he doesn't have to worry about rebellion. Redcloak isn't around to protect her anymore. Xykon manipulated her madness so she would murder him, and now she has no support outside of him. There's no one else.

Everyone thought (or it seems they will think. This plot-time thing gets confusing...) that Reddy brainwashed or coerced V. Rather different circumstances, but you still have a goblin, a woman who someone else still loves, their child, and a lot of the previous spouse's allies demanding answers.
    Now that you point that out, yeah, it does. :P

Pissed enough to send something nasty after Soon?
    Or even to actually come after him themselves.

What fun!
    I really should try to figure out the child's character before I have to. I already imagine it to be mouthy and sarcastic--somehow, I imagine Soon having a dry sense of humor as well, though his maturity curbs any urge to be cheeky--and probably content without knowing why it is the only child without green skin, happy to look at Yutrin like its biological father. And what are the pros and cons of making it a girl or a boy?

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

That doesn't make sense... ohwell.

Sure, pure chaos could screw up the kid. Or it could give them unimaginable power. Either way.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Dwarf in the Playground

That doesn't make sense... ohwell.

Sure, pure chaos could screw up the kid. Or it could give them unimaginable power. Either way.
    "It could give you great power...or kill you."

'Killing power you say...I'll take it!'

Awesome avatar by potatocubed

Without improvisation, magic is inherently limited

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #366

huh. so many oppurtunitys..........wonder If i should allow myself to be shipped. oh well why not
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

Power corrupts... and absolute power... is actually pretty fun!

8. - Top - End - #368

Power corrupts... and absolute power... is actually pretty fun!
    yes it is,why yes it is

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

I know, master. ^_^

Edit: I don't want to get anyone in trouble. If anyone WAS interested in the OoTS world OcXOc fic, featuring the Gleaner, it is now http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...77#post7819477.

...however, the fic that thread was made for would make sense here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Go. Figure. (Title is NSFW)
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2010-02-10 at 09:46 AM.

10. - Top - End - #370

Feedback would be nice. ^_^ Compliments too. XD
    When you said OC, I assumed you meant OotS CharacterxOC, not OCxOC. I don't think the latter really belongs here.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

You may have a point, but it's set in the world and using something posted on the OoTS site. More people will see it who'll get it here. Plus the OoTS references i put in occasionally. DXD

12. - Top - End - #372

*Puts on killjoy hat* I hate using this hat.

You may have a point, but it's set in the world and using something posted on the OoTS site.
    The only relation is that they're on the same site. Gleaner and OotS are otherwise completely unrelated. And it's technically not the OotS site, but the GiantITP site, since it existed far before OotS started.

More people will see it who'll get it here.
    Not a good reason. That's like putting up a flyer on Brad Pitt's face instead of on a telephone pole.

Plus the OoTS references i put in occasionally. DXD
    Not enough.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2010-02-09 at 07:57 PM.

13. - Top - End - #373

I know, master. ^_^

I hope someone's interested in the fic i just did. Inspired by the Gleaner article you can see to the LEFT.

Spoiler
    Show
    …okay, I’m weird. ^_^ So sue me.

Disclaimer: I don’t own D&D. I don’t own Order of the Stick (And Rich Burlew doesn’t own D&D, I presume, just to mention). Neither do I own the Gleaner class, by Keith Baker. I doubt he owns D&D either. Shame that.

Blessed Beast

“Easy now,” coaxed the caster. “Not long now. Just a round or so. Push.”

The horse whinnied. Her foal was coming out almost painlessly-well, compared to normally. The benefits of having a Gleaner around were many and varied.

The birth went smoothly.
    Aaron wiped the sweat from his brow. Another days work, done. The sun was beginning to set…
    Ding.
    “Huh. That didn’t feel like XP normally does…” he wondered aloud, running fingers through straw blonde hair, green eyes blinking in surprise.
    “I think you must have got a level.” giggled the girl standing next to him.
    “I guess you’re right, Emily.” he said, nodding slowly. She giggled again.

He sighed, looking at her. Emily was pretty and short, four foot six or so, about five nine inches shorter than he was. She had curly red hair, blue eyes, and wore a loose black dress-thing. She was far too fond of affecting the traditions of the Southern peoples. She even carried a ‘katana’ in case her bow failed! But that wasn’t the point.

Aaron himself has a brown cloak, golden patterns made to look like ivy adorning the bottom, matching the real leaves upon his staff.
    “Third level… don’t you get an animal companion at third?” she asked, cocking her head to the side.
    “That’s druids. I can bless a beast.” he grinned.
    “Same thing.” she said, waving her hand dismissively. “You should get an eagle! No, A warhorse! A Riding Dog! Yeah!”
    “I’ve already picked.” he said, smiling slightly.

She scowled.
    “You’re boring. We haven’t found ANY bandits yet either. What a waste of my warrior levels if you’re just gonna be safe all the time!”
    “And she’s put the broken record on again.” sighed Aaron.
    Emily poked him.
    “You can talk, Mr NatureyNatureyNatureboy!”
    “…what?”

She shrugged. “I dunno. Never speak of this again.”

He laughed, and hugged her.
    “Let’s go back to the barn we’re staying in.” he said, releasing her a little awkwardly. “It’s really, really getting late.”

Candles flickered in the half-light, forming a perfect half circle around the creature soon to be Aaron’s most trusted companion.
    Softly, he ran a finger along its spine.

By my authority as a Gleaner, by Nature’s power, I invoke blessings upon thee and for us both.” he began quietly.

It was going to be a long eight hours…

“Nnngh…” groaned Emily, shifting slightly and falling out of the bed she seemed to be lying in.
    Bed?

“What’s going on?” she wondered, looking around, seeing candles littering the floor. “…Aaron, where are you?”
    “Huh? What? Oh.” said Aaron, startled, leaping up from a chair. “I was awake the whole time.”

“Explain this.” she said, eyes slitted.
    “Umm… well…” he said, scratching his neck nervously. “I decided to use my Beast Bless on the only being I can trust…”
    “Are you saying you…” she said, eyes flashing angrily. “That doesn’t even work, it has to be an animal, you idiot! Thus the name!”
    “Um.” he said. “Then why is your skin a little softer, your hair silky, and your eyes sparkling?”
    “Charisma score.” she scowled. But that didn’t sound like her…
    Had he really?
    By the gods, he probably had…
    “By gods, you’re lucky I get AC and bonus stats for this or I’d hurt you.” she said, stewing silently. “What bonus did I get, anyway?”

He started backing away for the door.
    Aaron.” she growled.
    “Umm… you always said you wanted a big family someday…so… uh… fertility.” he said, saying the last word very quickly.

A brief silence.

“Aaron, where did I put my bow?” she said.
    “Umm…”
    “If you don’t tell me, I’ll use your leg to beat you to death instead.”
    “Ulp.”

It was almost a year later when Aaron reached seventh level. Emily seemed to have forgiven him for the Blessing-her wish of an encounter with bandits had been granted now they were in dangerous territory, and the stat boosts had helped greatly.

This was a good thing, as Aaron had no intention of spreading out his blessings. This time, he planned to tell her in advance. It would be better for his personal health.

“Erm… Emily?”
    “What is it?” she asked.
    Eleven months of travelling together had made them a little more outwardly friendly-but it would still take a prodigious sense motive to realise they were childhood companions, and an epic level player character would be hard pushed to realise she was effectively his animal companion.

“I hit seventh level today.” he said, fidgeting.
    “You want to bless me again.” she said, glaring slightly.
    “Uh… yeah…” he said, grinning a little.
    “Fine.” she said. “But if you make jokes about it, or abuse it, I’m going to use my stat boots to remove your limbs one by one.”

He shuddered. He believed her.
    “And which bonus are you thinking of?” she asked suspiciously.
    “Champion?” he guessed, figuring it was the least insulting.
    “If you try a Handle Animal check on me, I won’t go for limbs.” she growled.

He gulped, crossing his legs.
    “But go ahead.” she said, as if uninterested.

It seemed that the higher level you were, the easier it was to attract bandits. Though Aaron was getting deeply sick of his Shillelagh spell, the rapid XP gain was nice.
    It had only taken four more months to reach level eleven-and while Aaron enjoyed his newfound ability to call lightning-which even Emily admitted was pretty cool-what he really wanted was the third beast blessing.

“Me again?” asked Emily as they walked, before he even managed to start the conversation.
    He gaped at her.
    “Please. You always have a particularly pained expression. It’s almost as if you’re scared I’ll hurt you.”
    “Well, you do threaten me every time… wait, did you just pass a sense motive check?”
    “Yes.” she said, smiling slightly. “Now… I was checking Gleaner rules, and I worked out the tactically best special benefit. If we could communicate empathically, it’d be way easier to defend you. And we could split up to work with way less risk.” she said officiously.

There was quiet.
    “What?” she asked.
    “Have you been looking forward to this?” he asked suspiciously.
    “Sure. Stat boosts off your XP. What’s to lose.”

He shook his head in awe of her audacity. “You know we won’t be able to hide anything, right?”
    “I can hide my emotions.” she said, dismissing his point as irrelevant.

He sighed, but didn’t argue. After all, he planned to hide his as well.

About nine hours later, it was complete.

Can you hear me? thought Aaron.
    Yep. replied Emily gleefully.

Her eyes are beautiful. he thought sadly to himself.
    Of course my eyes are beautiful. she scoffed. My charisma was awesome even before all this boosting.
    Besides, you look pretty good yourself.

Then it sunk in.

“Wait, you *like* me?” they both exclaimed, shocked.
    “Umm… only for the last two years…” murmured Aaron, eyes downcast.
    “Just for the last few months…” said Emily, looking away.

“Do you… do you want to… go out?” he said timidly.
    She laughed nervously.
    “We’ve been travelling together for about two years…” she said. “I think that’s a moot point… but… yes.”
    Tentatively, they stepped closer together, closed their eyes, and leant forwards.
    And kissed.

And boundless joy flooded the empathic bond, from both ends.

“Now are you fifteenth level?” asked Emily.
    “No.” sighed Aaron, lifting up his shovel and digging the trench a little deeper.
    “Now are you fifteenth level?”
    “No.”
    “How about now?”

Aaron sighed.
    “Why don’t you… look for bandits or something? Then you can call me and we can get XP, then I’ll level up and you can stop going on at me.”
    “Best. Idea. Ever.”

“This was the worst idea ever.” complained Aaron, as he hid behind a rock from the raging half-orc barbarian that was leading the bandits. Emily, as normal, was in the thick of it-and then Aaron suddenly shook his head. “Forget it. Control Winds.”

He concentrated, and then jumped up, cloak fluttering in the already powerful breeze. Emily, get over here. He thought at her.

Nonplussed, she did, running to his side, leaving a laughing half-orc and his followers insulting their honour.
    “What are you doing?” she asked, annoyed-and then stopped, feeling eldritch energy gathering, as the wind changed from a whistle to a howl.

As the wind changed into a gale, circling around them, picking up small stones, she began to understand.

He was forming a tornado, with them safe in the eye, and the bandits trapped within it.
    Shape Stone.” he said, voice annoyed and strained, as he pushed his palm against the boulder he had hidden by. It floated, and split into myriad tiny, serrated stones, which he threw into the wind.
    Where they were spiralled around at over a hundred miles per hour, tearing the bandits to shreds.

It was a while before the winds finally subsided, and lifeless bodies hit the ground.

Ding.
    “I think that might be level sixteen I feel hitting my skull…” groaned Aaron.
    “So… Share Spells…” he said, trying to work through the nasty headache he’d earnt. “I’m not letting you get hurt when I could cast a spell to help.” he said.
    “Hey, it’s my job to protect you.” she said.
    “Who just took out a bandit camp with two spells?” he said, a little smugly.
    “…”

Winning an argument always helped with headaches.

“Are you nineteenth level yet?”
    “Look.” said Aaron, coming to a halt. “That’s exactly what you said last scene. People are going to get bored.”
    “…fine. Can I go look for bandits?”
    “No.” said Aaron, remembering what happened last time with a shudder.

“Help!” cried one of the villagers. “Hobgoblins are attacking!”

Emily looked smugly at him.
    “Just wanted a quiet day sowing seeds… but no…” grumbled Aaron, walking purposely through the village, Emily struggling to keep up.

“The gods are clearly in a hurry to get me levelled up...” he complained, holding up a hand to Call Lightning as one of the hobgoblins tried to attack him. They parted for him after that.

“Probably have a betting pool for what happens when Emily gets that last beast point.” he growled, coming to a halt in front of a well armed hobgoblin, bigger, stronger and infinitely more vicious than the others. “Call Lightning Storm.”

Within minutes all of the attackers were dead or dying, and Aaron had stormed halfway back to the fields, the villagers holding him in awe, Emily looking equal parts horrified, gleeful, and irritated that she hadn’t got a go as she desperately ran after him.

There was a quiet ding that reverberated in the silence left in his wake.
    And then a second.

For some reason, no-one dared talk to him for the rest of the day.

“So… was that level nineteen?” said Emily timidly.

Huh. Even she was scared by that…
    “I wasn’t scared.” she replied indignantly. “Just… a little impressed.”

Aaron smiled. Same old Emily.

“No. I think that was level twenty.” he said.
    “Do I get another blessing?” she asked, smiling.

A brief quiet.

“There’s only one left… Devotion.” said Aaron quietly. “I can’t do that to you.”
    “Please.” she said, shaking her head. “We’ve been travelling for three years. We’ve been together for nearly one. We’ve known each other since I was born. I know what I say when I say I’m already devoted.”

That’s what I love about her. She’s so tough, and yet so sweet in private.

“Yeah, but if you tell anyone I’ll kick your ass.” she smiled.
    He smiled a tiny bit in response, and sighed.
    “I don’t know. What if you change your mind? What if we aren’t actually right together? What if-”
    “What if we see if that fertility spell worked, will you believe I‘m devoted then?” she asked, taking off her battle-dress.

“…yes.” he admitted. He would have argued more, but there was no way this was actually happening…

“You’re a skilled Gleaner.” said a sceptic elf, running finger’s through its soft blue hair, piercing eyes of the same shade staring at Aaron from within purple robes.
    “I dunno…” said a female cleric, scratching her chin, brown eyes far away as she thought. She was talking in a light leather armour, wearing oddly revealing clothes underneath for a cleric.
    “That’s an NPC class. And so’s your warrior girlfriend.”

Aaron nodded.
    I still don’t believe that I’m not pregnant. complained Emily.
    Yes, like we’re placed to be able to look after kids. We are *lucky*. he replied.
    “We’re both very high level in them.” he said to the cleric. “She’s nineteenth, I’m twentieth.”
    “Waitwait.” interrupted another elf, this one purple haired, golden eyed, and carrying a bow. “Don’t you get animal companions?”
    He had the standard rogue’s outfit, but something about him screamed warrior.
    “That’s druid.” said Aaron-for what was probably the seventieth time. “We get Blessed Beasts.”
    “And, where are they?” asked the first elf-who seemed to be a spellcaster of some kind.
    Aaron shifted nervously.
    “Um. My blessings all worked on Emily…” he said, each word quieter than the last.
    They still heard them all.

“You’re kidding.” said the first elf.
    “That’s… odd.”
    “WE have *got* to hire them for the party.” grinned the second elf.
    The cleric girl nodded, but the first elf shook his head.
    “We need PCs. Action based characters.” he said.
    “I took a level of druid yesterday. Meet Cain.” said Aaron, giving a low call.
    A wolf leapt over the bushes, sitting next to the two.

Keep away from him. He’s mine. growled Emily.
    Woof. replied Cain. Loosely translated, it meant ‘make me.’

When Emily leapt at the Wolf and began to grapple with it, the elven archer collapsed in laughter, the cleric giggled quietly, and the elf sighed, and went to shake Aaron’s hand.
    “I’m going to regret this… but… congratulations on becoming a PC, and welcome to the Starborn.”

“Another great evil defeated.” said the archer, whose name was Liran. He had turned out to be male-or a very butch lesbian, the jury was out.
    “Please. It was only the same level as us. It was simple.” said the first elf, Theana. They theorised she was a girl, just because of her name.

Leah, the cleric, just leant over to Emily.
    “I know.” she whispered. “I’m a healer, and I felt it. I know. You need to tell them.”
    “Fine…” sighed Emily. “You two? We need to talk.”

Aaron immediately recognised what she was talking about, and they stood up in sync.
    “We’ve really enjoyed our time with the team.” said Aaron. “But circumstances are going to make us need to leave.”
    “What are they?” asked Liran.
    “I’m pregnant.” said Emily.

“And you have to leave… why?” asked Theana.
    “We’re a team. We fight as a team, we work as a team, we live as a team. If you can’t do a mission, you stay at one of the small houses we have. Afterwards, we can help look after it-take turns.” outlined the elven Wizard.
    “You… you would?” said Aaron.
    “Of course.” nodded Leah with a smile. “We have enough overlap to manage it. When they’re old enough, maybe they can help out.”

“Will be a shame to not have our wolf rider for a while though.” sighed Liran.
    “Cain’ll still go with you even if me and Emily don’t. And she’s quite capable of riding him without me there.” smiled Aaron. “I… I can’t stretch how much this means.”
    “We might need to hold more tryouts.” said Leah.
    “Let’s get them started.” nodded Theana.

“Uh, hi, I’m a half-ogre, I fight with a spiked chain-”
    “Next.”
    “My name is He Who Must Not Be-”
    Call Lightning.”
    “I’m a cleric of a powerful goddess,”
    “Promising.”
    “She’s called Tiamat, dragon goddess, she gets a lot of bad press and-”
    Meteor Swarm.”

The last remaining applicant groaned. He had blue eyes, blonde hair and wore loose, blue clothes. Gulping, he stepped forwards.
    “I was a bard in an adventure recently, and I decided I had to take the steps to become a player character.” he started. “I have a level or two in Soulknife as well as one or two in Psion for versatility. My name is Simon.”

They exchanged glances.
    Theana shrugged. “Psionics would be a helpful addition, even a limited type.”
    “No reason not to.” said Leah.
    “We don’t have much choice, and I like the boy.”
    “Seems fine to me.” nodded Aaron.
    “It’d be an honour to be usurped by him.” grinned Emily.
    “Woof.” said Cain. I agree.

“Well, I don’t get to go on missions for a few months.” said Emily quietly.
    “Yeah…”

Uncomfortable silence.

“That Simon is shaping up well.” said Aaron.
    “True…”

The conversation didn’t seem to be able to catch light.

“Oh, screw this. Let’s have sex.” said Emily.

And done and done.

Feedback would be nice. ^_^ Compliments too. XD

I belive it was great. Better than my stuff.

14. - Top - End - #374

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Aw, you don't think anyone else could have thought up a little girl going down a spiral of madness culminating in the rape of her father, pregnancy by him, and the willingness to become the concubine of a undead conqueror while holding the world in the palm of her hand?
    *checks other clerical test records, and Water-Smurf's large posts*
    Nope. No one else here has as much twisted imagination power as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawyergoblin View Post
    *rambling snip*

Hmmmmmm...I don't know why I said that, as normally I just sit around waiting for Aaron to ask me for a second look at something clerical related, eventhough he doesn't (with good reason, see my signatures)
    Excuse me whilst I go ponder this...
    *gives Lawyergoblin a third look*
    Normally, I help out all non-evil clerics. You, however, are now on "the do not help, he's crazy" list.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    The whole point of this thread is to do crazy, nonsensical ships and then somehow find a way to make them work!
    *holds up soda glass for a toast*
    To civilized insanity!!
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

15. - Top - End - #375

My school's shutting off the Internet soon, so I'm making this quick. I just realized that my birthday's in three weeks. (Yeah, my sense of time is bad.) It's on March 2nd. :> I'm going to be a year older!

(I feel really old, suddenly...)

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Colossus in the Playground

My school's shutting off the Internet soon, so I'm making this quick. I just realized that my birthday's in three weeks. (Yeah, my sense of time is bad.) It's on March 2nd. :> I'm going to be a year older!

Happy birthday, Water-Smurf!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGod View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kidnapped Tsukiko x Jirix

Slowly,she awake.The first thing that came to mind was that she was not in her bed... with the eyes moving quickly,she sees a hobgoblin...he used to walk with Readcloak...dark blue cape,died once...Jirix!He was holding her Xykon doll,he looked curious.She tried to shout but noticed her mouth was covered by some cloth...but a sound was made,loud enogh for Jirix,turn and look at her
    "So...you're awake.Good.I got some questions...you don't seem to like too much our Supreme Leader...why I ask?He has been good to all of us!"
    Another time,she tried to say something.No distinguishable words,only moans
    "Oh,yes you can't talk...that won't make a difference...the awnser would not change what is about to happen aniway.Someone who dislikes our Supreme Leader is unaccepetable around here.So,you ARE going to like him...wanting our not"
    At the same time he started to untie her and she was already planning that little bastard's punishment some weird smell entered the room,and everything blurred a little,she got dizzy and felt...something.She did not remenbered that feeling...and then happines came,Jirix started to whisper something in her ears,she could not understand what he said he was going to do with her,but it couldn't be bad...could it?
    Hours later,she was back in her bed.The memories of what happened was blurred,a bit of a head ache appeared aswell.Deciding to walk around she came across Readcloak.He asked her some favor...without thinking twice,she said..."Yes,Supreme Leader" and walked away,with sleepy eyes and a small smile in the face...

date rape! DATE RAPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    First off, no shipping in this thread and absolutely no shipping of anyone under 18. I'm fairly certain Water-Smurf is over 18, but the others? Not so much...
    what about bugbears? they are adults at 13 :P

*sigh* i wish i could write storys about non-OOTS charicters here. id write about my red-fured all-bugbear adventureing party :P

And Fiddler is right. NO USER-SHIPPING ON THIS THREAD.
    *quickly hides CoffiexGicko story*
    YOU SAW NOTHING!!!!

... and i REALLY need to find all the tiasal posts... im just too lazy to go through all eight threads XD
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2010-02-09 at 11:22 PM.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

Fiiine. Won't do it again.

(For the record, if i had Brad Pitt's face available, i'd put a flyer there.)

Thanks, Flare!

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, you're what - 22? 23? I can see the creeping dementia in your posts...

I'm sorry, but you can come back when you've dealt with your 30-years crisis. Then we can talk.

Zanaril, feel free to sit on the throne covered with skulls. It was getting mighty uncomfortable in the nether regions. I think I'm better suited to be an éminence grise anyway. And when the adventurers come to kill you, I'll be long gone...

*scratches Water-Smurf behind the ears*

Fiiine. Won't do it again.
    Look, we're not saying this to be evil. It's just that we could really get shut down, and we've walked a little too close to the line already a few times.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, don't worry about it. If i was actually annoyed, i'd have gone and sulked and it would've been ages before i replied. I really won't do it again. DXD
    ...but, since it's there, is it any good? (Shot)

21. - Top - End - #381
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've made a short comic, based on a panel from strip 679

Spoiler
    Show

edit: I don't know if she really sounds like Vaarsuvius, but it's the best I could think of. Could someone please propose how V could say that using her style of speech?

As for quotes from songs that sums up characters, I have one for Miko -it's Wierd Al Yankowich's "Amish Paradise" :
    Spoiler
    Show

Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart?
    Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
    I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like
    On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
    So don't be vain and don't be whiny
    Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your heinie
    Last edited by half-halfling; 2010-02-10 at 09:31 AM.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

Nice choice of song/quote.

Comic too. XD

23. - Top - End - #383

Nice one, Half-halfling. I'll finish the edit in a moment.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

I know the feeling.

I'm going to be 17 in April. Seventeen.

I'm not saying what the price is, so I'll just throw this out there--what do you think he could do if it caused the death and/or destruction of Mijung and/or the children? Or brought some other misfortune on them? Or if they were bound to serve some demon/god/whatever? Or... really anything you can think of.
    He might try to offer himself in their place.

A bigger question may be, would the child even survive past infancy? Or to term, for that matter? Even if you discount the possibility of a recessive gene getting in there and giving a horrible genetic illness, Deirdre is freaking insane. And she has the power of the Snarl. Regardless of whether or not she actually is careful about taking care of the child/fetus, having deicidal pure chaos running through the veins can't be good for a pregnant woman.
    True. (Although the Snarl is such a wildcard that I still wouldn't be willing to bet anything.) But whether or not it's posible, would Tiasal have wanted to keep the child?

Or even to actually come after him themselves.
    They could send something to scare him a bit first. It's more fun when prey is already all panicky.

And what are the pros and cons of making it a girl or a boy?
    Soon would probably find it a little bit harder to relate to a girl, and might be a little more surprised at how snarky she was. He'd also be a little bit more concerned about getting her away from Yutrin.

On the other hand, OOTS-verse doesn't seem to have much gender-bias.

Quote Originally Posted by half-halfling View Post
    I've made a short comic, based on a panel from strip 679
    I love it! What made it even better is that the screen-stretchiness meant I couldn't see the last panel untill I scrolled along. I lol'd.

edit: I don't know if she really sounds like Vaarsuvius, but it's the best I could think of. Could someone please propose how V could say that using her style of speech?
    "But my greatest ailment is thirst. Thirst for your love!"
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-10 at 01:58 PM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

I'll be eighteen this year. XD

I think it's equally likely that the Snarl would help rather than hurt.

He'd relate more with a boy, you're right, but be more protective of a girl. Also like you said. XD

And no gender bias unless you're Belkar.
    'I would make an insulting, possibly sexist comment, but that was too awesome to spoil with words.'

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

And no gender bias unless you're Belkar.
    'I would make an insulting, possibly sexist comment, but that was too awesome to spoil with words.'
    I mean normally, socially.

Belkar doesn't even appreciate people's equal right to live.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

Very good points. XD That's why we love him. Kind of.

28. - Top - End - #388

Very good points. XD That's why we love him. Kind of.
    Or loathe him.

Its snowy, windy, and now it's starting to hail.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

Thus the kind of. XD

30. - Top - End - #390
    Dwarf in the Playground

Or loathe him.

Its snowy, windy, and now it's starting to hail.
    Over at my place it's just -20 C. No nice snowing.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.