New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    ...Wait, are you suggesting Aandy/MITD? If so, you get the prize for the most completely unfounded yet endearing pairing.
    Thank you.

Oh, and I think I know where Vs wedding ring is. It hit me after I saw that awesome banner by half-halfling on page 5. You know that that headband of V can change size to Vs will, yes? And that its golden, yes? Since we have never seen V wearing a wedding ring in the official comic but s/he values this headband a lot as it seems (presumably went back to that island to pick it up after that splices story), I think it IS Vs wedding band. I leave everything else open to your minds.

Oh, and I offer free hugs whenever you need them. I also offer a free ear to those that just need to talk about things sometimes. I have a knack of keeping secrets for years without anyone guessing I know them. Advice is optional, but I wouldn't be so sure if it actually helps...
    Trying to return to some communities from where I've vanished in the last few years. Trying to become more active in general. Social connections are like drugs xD"
    So, I'm in college now! In a city at the other end of the country, five hours by train.
    I can't choose between my Internet Nicknames. Have about 4 of them atm.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

...There's an eerie parallel there with how the master drugs the troublesome kids to keep them reliant on him.
    Only Xykon did something worse--he made Redcloak ignorant of the fact that his daughter was a psychological mess. He allowed permanent damage to her psyche take place just so he could keep control of her.

Which I imagine Xykon would find amusing.

But it would really underline how powerless V was, even compared to Tiasal.
    At least it would save Vaarsuvius from the consequences of her 'I'M A MOTHER BEAR RAWR!' moment. But after Redcloak talked some sense into her, how would they be able to drag Tia off?

*tentatively joins in hug*
    *curls up against Zanaril too* I feel the love, and it feels warm.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

I even made up a Hug based miracle.

FEEVEE'S HUG OF WARMING FRIENDLINESS
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #244

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I even made up a Hug based miracle.

FEEVEE'S HUG OF WARMING FRIENDLINESS
    OOOOH NOOO!!! made my will save. still not happy
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

5. - Top - End - #245

BardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    OOOOH NOOO!!! made my will save. still not happy
    *glomps and drags into group hug* You cannot escaaaaaaapeeeee....
    Trying to return to some communities from where I've vanished in the last few years. Trying to become more active in general. Social connections are like drugs xD"
    So, I'm in college now! In a city at the other end of the country, five hours by train.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

(Casts Greater Version)
    FEEVEE'S GLOMP OF WARMING AFFECTION
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

7. - Top - End - #247

Quote Originally Posted by Eztheria View Post
    *glomps and drags into group hug* You cannot escaaaaaaapeeeee....
    ok now im filled with glee. and im suffocating. also noticed something before. if you notice beneath your name it has a thing like " Pixie in the playground" " dwarf in the playground" etc and mine changed. any idea what it means or how it happened?

8. - Top - End - #248

BardGirl

Yeah, you hit a new stage in your post count. I'll probably never go beyond Pixie.
    Oh, sorry. *holds not-so-tight*

Now... *points to top post on page 9. Comments? Plz? *puppy eyes*

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

That was a different spell. XD

I think it's number of posts.
    Huh, i'm a dwarf already. XD

10. - Top - End - #250

any comments about the latest edition of Rogue love?

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Real cool theory!
    What pairing is Rogue love again?

12. - Top - End - #252

Real cool theory!
    What pairing is Rogue love again?
    origanelly was haley/ banditking turned into haley/bandit king /bandit kings daughter/elan haley/elan

im complex like that

13. - Top - End - #253

BardGirl

I promise I read it tomorrow after school when I get home sooner >_< it's half past 11 here... I sign a contract in blood if you insist. *gets out parchment and knife*

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Huh. Complex.

NU.
    Enhanced Sanctuary.
    (prevents any offensive move)

15. - Top - End - #255

Quote Originally Posted by Eztheria View Post
    I promise I read it tomorrow after school when I get home sooner >_< it's half past 11 here... I sign a contract in blood if you insist. *gets out parchment and knife*
    as my tiefling avatar would say. " only make blood deals without mortals. Immortals can outlast you by a LOOOOOOONG time" I'll only make it happen if you havent read yany by the time part 5 is out

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

...self harm isn't prevented. Oops. DX

17. - Top - End - #257
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

I got some time to post, so I will.

First of all, I'll join the angry mob against the Master. Who brought the torches and pitchforks?

Next order of buisness: I am a cat person. I like cats, and cats like me. We own one, a chubby tabby who sleeps on my bed frequently.

Third: I agree that people are idiots. It is, unfortunately, part of being human. Luckily some people are less of idiots than others.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

I like kitties.
    Stepdad, dad, nan, grandfather are all allergic. DX

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    At least it would save Vaarsuvius from the consequences of her 'I'M A MOTHER BEAR RAWR!' moment. But after Redcloak talked some sense into her, how would they be able to drag Tia off?
    Do you mean drag her away from that place, or get drag her away from Xykon's influence?

Telling her there side of the story would do a great deal to gain her trust, especially if they tried to make the telling as honest and complete as possible. It may be painful for them to dredge up some of those memories, but the best way they can get her to trust them is to trust her with their pasts. If she heard the whole story - and believed it - it would definitely give her second thoughts about throwing her lot in with Xykon.

If you meant the former, that would be rather tricky to pull off without her cooperation. They'd need some way of luring her away from sight, and some way to stop her trying to burn their faces off when they grabbed her and ran.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-08 at 06:05 PM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

20. - Top - End - #260

Do you mean drag her away from that place, or get drag her away from Xykon's influence?

Telling her there side of the story would do a great deal to gain her trust, especially if they tried to make the telling as honest and complete as possible. It may be painful for them to dredge up some of those memories, but the best way they can get her to trust them is to trust her with their pasts. If she heard the whole story - and believed it - it would definitely give her second thoughts about throwing her lot in with Xykon.
    Wouldn't Xykon realize that and try to avoid them telling her anything?

If you meant the former, that would be rather tricky to pull off without her cooperation. They'd need some way of luring her away from sight, and some way to stop her trying to burn their faces off when they grabbed her and ran.
    They'd have to just wait until Master got her high. It'd be a little weird for them to be taking advantage of that, but it'd be efficient...

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

Wouldn't Xykon realize that and try to avoid them telling her anything?
    How would he find out? Tiasal would probably suspect that it's stuff he wouldn't want her to know, so she'd keep quiet about it to avoid losing her interesting source of information.

Even if Xykon did tell V and Reddy not to, if Tiasal asked questions directly they'd probably answer them anyway, and just try to get her to keep quiet about it.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

22. - Top - End - #262
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by licoot View Post
    Mr. Scruffy with eye of fear and flame
    Meow?

Please don't bat me around, little kitty, i'm fragile!

Meow-meow. *purrs and rubs up against Eye of Fear and Flame*

Okay, okay! Just tell me who you want blasted...

Meow! *paw-point*

*small explosion in the distance* (random golbin) IT BURRRRNS!
    Awesome avatar by potatocubed

Without improvisation, magic is inherently limited

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Yes, but you're talking to a girl who saves stray kittens.

Speaking of the shelter, who the **** feeds sandwiches with thick slabs of raw bacon to food-possessive dogs?! (And it's clearly marked on the card in front of their cage that they're food-possessive.)

I deal with idiots at the shelter sometimes. People who poke their fingers in the cages, even when it clearly says not to (One woman who got bitten said that she was "testing"), parents turning a blind eye when their little kids are poking an angry cat in the face, and then people yell at me and say that the shelter doesn't care about the animals, only about the money...Because surprise surprise, there's an adoption fee!

Guess what? The shelter's a non-profit! It costs a LOT more than the fee to run the place and pay wages and prep the animals for adoption! Gah!

hrmmm.... loves animals, has ADHD, most likely insane, supports V/redcloak, only three years younger then me...

i think im in love!

and that was a product of the mass Glee spell, i swear... wont happen again.

*cough*

and on the subject of pets. i don’t have any cats or dogs sadly, my mom wont let us have anything that cant be put in a cage.

so our pet lists consists of over three hundred fish

one snake

one bearded dragon

at least a dozen gerbils

about eight hamsters

and three budgies.

this is all over the coarse of nineteen years. we only have one bird and a bunch of fish ATM.

and what are your thoughts on a breed of cat genetically endeared to produce only one kitten per litter (not per lifetime)? it would definitely keep the population low, so you wont need to put them to sleep/abandon as many of em.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

I want a big house full of kitties.
    ...does anybody else have a happiness inducing spell? I think i need one.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Colossus in the Playground

Yay! *Joins happy party*

I used to have gerbils...Ten. The pet shop mixed up the genders. I cared for them and they all survived infancy.

Uhm...Did you guys like my Ian/Bandit leader story?

And Valentine's Day is next week...

26. - Top - End - #266

ClericGuy

*curls up against Zanaril too* I feel the love, and it feels warm.
    Hey look. It's a cute green skinned, purple haired cat! *joins the lovey-dovey cat hug group*

I want a big house full of kitties.
    ...does anybody else have a happiness inducing spell? I think i need one.
    Will hugs do? *gives super big bear hug*

...huh? You can't breath? My bad.
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

I'm no good at reading and writing yaoi. Sorry.
    Who's Ian?

Singles Awareness Day, you mean. (Glower)

Hugs won't hurt.
    (Squished)
    Poetic Irony...

28. - Top - End - #268
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm no good at reading and writing yaoi. Sorry.
    Who's Ian?

Singles Awareness Day, you mean. (Glower)

Hugs won't hurt.
    (Squished)
    Poetic Irony...
    Ian Starshine, Haley's dad.

Same here. I'm gonna "celebrate" Single Awareness Day despite B.

I feel kinda bad for him though; his sister has a boyfriend and the two of them are very...Physically affectionate.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Aaaah. Shoulda remembered that.

I'm going to send a virtual rose to the person who doesn't like me that way. What can i lose? (Cynical mode...)

Poor him...

30. - Top - End - #270

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    I feel kinda bad for him though; his sister has a boyfriend and the two of them are very...Physically affectionate.
    Such as the intense making out you've told us about that happens right behind you.
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."