New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Oceans of Legacy (IC)

Standing close behind Audr, Fayd reacts quickly to protect the others. He raises a hand to signal those to his right (facing the pier) to wait a short moment before a sudden wave of frost erupts from his mouth, engulfing the rats and leaving ice crystals everywhere on the ground. "Clear," he calls out to the others to signal that his attack's area is safe now and gets ready to dodge any attacks.

(To the other players: please read below for the attack's area, unless your character waits a second or so)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fayd stands at N11 and uses Frost Breath, aimed northwards. The breath weapon hits the squares K10-L12 and M11 for (2d6)[7] cold damage (Reflex DC 15 for half).

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Having been mid-conversation, Andromalia seems a bit disoriented for a moment, but after she sees the rats and the fire in the pub, she jumps on one of the nearby crates and starts looking for a bucket as fast as she can, all the while unravelling her spiked chain from her belt.

Spoiler
    Show

Jump: (1d20+7)[17]
    Spot: (1d20-1)[12]
    (to a lesser extent) Search: (1d20+1)[12]

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

Sigurd is jarred from contemplation by the sudden chaos, and the near-simultaneous drawing of a dozen weapons. Deciding that he had no desire to get anywhere near the whirl of swords, chains, and pistols, he pulls the dagger out of his boot and whips it at the nearest rat in one smooth movement.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking the rat in Q-9 with a thrown dagger. Sigurd is in Q-7.

Attack - (1d20+5)[13]
    Damage - (1d4+3)[6]

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Adalias smiles knowingly at Garen. "Can't have a moment's peace in this life or any other, friend. Best keep yourself alive if you want to make good on your offer."

She draws a blade from her waist that any looking would have sworn was not there a moment ago, hurrying around the table (R-17) to close with the nearest rat (O-15; Adalias ends in P-16), then attempts to impale it while muttering words of arcane power under her breath.

Spoiler
    Show
    Adalias casts her readied spell Blade of Blood as a swift action, taking the 5 damage, then initiates the Persistent Blade strike. Should she hit the rat, she'll expend Blade of Blood for +3d6 damage. If she doesn't, it remains charged until she does hit. If she hits, a Persistent Blade (Spell Compendium) appears, flanking the rat.

Should the rat survive and attack her, Adalias will use her prepared Counter spell Protection from Evil as an immediate action for +2 deflection AC.

Impale: (1d20+9)[25]
    Confirm (if crit threat): (1d20+9)[25]
    Kill: (1d6+4)[10] + (3d6)[10] Edit: +1 for the Paladin ability "The Blade and the Bow"; Adalias has Garen as her partner, giving both of them half of their ECLs to damage rolls, which is a +1 in this case.
    Extra Kill (if crit): (1d6+4)[8]

Persistent Blade's damage (if hit): (1d4)[2]

RoC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I assume I don't need to spend rounds shaping Adalias's ectoplasmic armor and weapons, since with her HoDisguise there's no reason not to go around with them shaped all the time.
    Last edited by Jarian; 2010-04-22 at 12:58 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground

Garen let out a quiet whistle, watching Adalias skewer one of the rats. Impressive girl...I'll be sure to keep tabs on this one. He remains seated at the table (R-16) and calmly reaches into his satchel, drawing forth a small pouch of rainbow colored sand. Garen was content to watch the fray, but would be damned to let himself be caught off guard.

Spoiler
    Show
    Readies an action to cast Color Spray if a rat comes within one square of him (Will DC 15 negates)
    Last edited by Forever Curious; 2010-04-22 at 12:31 PM.
    Kaalia Verk avatar by Rauthiss.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

"VERMIN! I will have your guts on a stick!" shouts Uukoo, as he leaps over the table he was sitting at, takes out an enormous trident that was on his back, and brings it down on the nearest rat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move action: Leap over table, draw weapon as part of movement. Jump - (1d20+6)[24]
    Standard action: Attack on the nearest rat, Attack Roll - (1d20+9)[15], Damage - (2d4+9)[17]

Also, I have reach! Stopping 10' away from the rat.

At this point, now that he has stood up and stepped out of the shadowy corner, you should definitely all notice that on the Orc's back is a huge pair of ethereal-looking, feathery wings, which only now were unfolded.
    Last edited by Ernir; 2010-04-22 at 08:49 PM.
    Halfling healer avatar by Akrim.elf.

My sarcasm is never blue.

Personal stuff: The Diablo 2 game (DMing), BBCode syntax highlighter for KDE
    CharOp: Lists of Necessary Magic Items
    Homebrew: My proudest achievement, a translation of vancian spellcasting to psionic mechanics. Other brew can be found in my Homebrewer's Extended Signature.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

COMBAT ROUND 1:

OUTSIDE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As Malon Floats dreamily above, Sasha watches the rats crawl along, and Darrius tries to regain control over his pig, Audr hops into action.
    In one swift motion, Audr has her greatsword out'n'swingin! A huge diagonal sweep from above her right shoulder towards the Ash Rat... as it ducked to her left, into the blind spot from her missing eye... Audr sees a few hairs fly into her path of vision but when she turns to face it...

...it is the blade of her recruiter, Cal, which is imbedded in the rodent. Cal had just managed to slip around the rat in the confusion and stab it at the base of it's skull.

The insectile guard of the dutchess hasn't been waiting impassively for this, however. In one smooth motion, the creature called Chrak leaps into the air, draws the strange crescent weapons off of his pack, and lands atop one of the rats. Suddenly those blades don't seem so much odd as efficient. Unfortunately, the weapon seems to have lost its target in the smoke that the flaming rat produces, giving the rat ample time to try to gnaw at Chrak's foot.

Standing close behind Audr, Fayd reacts quickly to protect the others. He raises a hand to signal those to his right (facing the pier) to wait a short moment before a sudden wave of frost erupts from his mouth, engulfing the rats and leaving ice crystals everywhere on the ground. "Clear," he calls out to the others to signal that his attack's area is safe now and gets ready to dodge any attacks. Two rats are caught in the frost and when the smoke has cleared, one of them has been frozen solid while the other shakes violently with the cold. This rat, looking Fayd in the eyes, decides to return the favor by exhaling a small gout of fire (4 fire damage, Fayd).

Having been mid-conversation, Andromalia seems a bit disoriented for a moment, but after she sees the rats and the fire in the pub, she jumps on one of the nearby crates and starts looking for a bucket as fast as she can, all the while unravelling her spiked chain from her belt. She finds one resting behind the crate. It's a bit battered but at least there aren't any visible holes.

The last rat, left to its own devices until now, takes notice of the merfolk floating above it. After cocking its head sideways for a moment, it decided to aim for Chrak instead, going with another gout of flame that lands its mark (3 fire damage). A mere moment later, the rat is slain by a pistol bullet put through its head, fired by one of the two crew members. The second crew member sinks a rapier into the rather chilled rat, easily cutting it in half.

All can hear a loud scream echo from inside of the pub. A few flames remain where the non-frozen rats last stood.

Summary:
    Fayd takes 4 fire damage
    Chrak takes 3 fire damage
    Only remaining rat is in J-10 with Chrak.

INSIDE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sigurd is jarred from contemplation by the sudden chaos, and the near-simultaneous drawing of a dozen weapons. Deciding that he had no desire to get anywhere near the whirl of swords, chains, and pistols, he pulls the dagger out of his boot and whips it at the nearest rat in one smooth movement. The dagger, alas, sinks into one of the higher steps, landing inches from the rat. The rat launches a gout of flame from its mouth in Sigurd's general direction but it merely singes the wall.

At this moment, a cry goes out. "VERMIN! I will have your guts on a stick!" shouts Uukoo, as he leaps over the table he was sitting at, takes out an enormous trident that was on his back, and brings it down on the nearest rat. Unfortunately, the rat manages to scurry away from the trident just in time.

Garen Calmly reaches into his satchel as he watches Adalias try her hand at fighting the rats. She draws a blade from her waist that any looking would have sworn was not there a moment ago, hurrying around the table to close with the nearest rat, then attempts to impale it while muttering words of arcane power under her breath. The blade passes easily through the rat and makes a soft thunk as it hits the table below. As she withdraws the blade from the rat's carcass, a second, smaller weapon manifests in the air next to her, a translucent blade floating under its own power.

A few stout warriors having engaged the rats inside, Tetelo raises her hands, and speaks a short phrase, a greeting in the Aquan language, Creating Water to put out the worst of the fire started; the animalskin rug. The fire in the rug is quickly extinguished but though the rat looks soaked, its fire yet burns. Taking this as his cue, the musician draws a dagger and tried to stab at the rat, missing by a long shot.

As two of the drunkards looks on, lost in their own fantasy worlds or simply too drunk to care, the third throws a nearby wine bottle at the rat as well, missing in his inebriated state. This attack, coming so unexpectedly, throws off the bartender's aim as he shoots a small hole through the wall of his pub. The confused, worried, and soaked rat launches a gout of flame towards the musician but misses in his panic.

The remaining two rats shoot their gouts of flame at at the one drunkard to think of attacking, both hitting and providing quite substantial burns to go with an equal scream. The driftwood bar is starting to blacken under one of them (Q-11).

Two of the three customers upstairs draw daggers as the third sweeps the game of cards off of the table.

Summary:
    No damage to PCs
    Only 1 slain rat.
    Last edited by Realms of Chaos; 2010-04-23 at 06:28 AM.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Cal will head inside the inn. He didn't care much about the scream but Cal was pretty sure that the Captain and First Mate wanted all of the rats dead. Also it would be a waste to let a decent bar burn to the ground.

Besides, if the bug man, Kitchen Rack, can't kill that last rat on his own then the captain wouldn't have hired him as a guard.
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2010-04-23 at 05:34 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Given the amount of people standing near the door, Fayd decides to create an opening for the more able combatants around him. He turns towards the wet rat, adopting a threatening stance that further underlines their size difference and emits a low growl while exhaling the rest of his previous attack's icy freezing cold air towards the rat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Demoralize opponent aimed at O12.
    Intimidate check (1d20+20)[33] (includes +4 bonus because of being one size category larger) vs. 1d20 + hit dice + Wis mod.
    If Fayd wins, the ash rat becomes shaken for 1 round.

Aura of Protection (Sanctuary effect, DC 14) currently working against all enemies.
    Draconic Aura (Vigor) gives fast healing 1 to all allies (currently everyone but the rats) within 30 feet who are below half hit points.

10. - Top - End - #100

AssassinGuy

Andromalia gets the bucket, ties one end of her chain to its handle (or through the holes where the handle should be), and throws it into the water . Once it's filled, she pulls it up again and runs towards the pub with it to put out any remaining fires.

Spoiler
    Show

Use Rope: (1d20+3)[15]
    I'm not sure how long everything takes, at least two rounds, probably, so just tell me when I'm free to act again.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

"Pardon me for interrupting," Adalias says curtly, hopping up onto the bar and taking a quick tumble down its length. The semi-visible blade she summoned whizzes through the air next to her as she goes. Standing upright near the end of the low counter (Q-12), Adalias snaps her fingers, directing the floating blade to distract the rat harassing the barkeep. It complies, taking up a position behind the rat (Q-10) and taking a quick stab at the vermin.

"Really, as amusing as this all is, I'm sure the lot of us have much more important things to be doing, hm, yes?" she muses, attempting to skewer the distracted rat on her shortsword.

Spoiler
    Show
    The bar has no listed height, and since the rat is sitting on a piece without climbing it, I assumed it's possible to move on those squares. If not, movement can be revised to include a tumble check as Adalias moves past the rat in the doorway.

Should anything attack her, Adalias will cast her readied spell Protection from Evil as an immediate action for +2 deflection AC.

Persistent blade attack: (1d20+6)[9] (including flanking bonus) for (1d4)[3] force damage.

Adalias's attack: (1d20+11)[26] (including flanking bonus) for (1d6+5)[9] damage.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

In the few stunned moments of seeing rats on fire running past her most of the fighting is over, though one rat still being alive through the open door she jumps to action and stabs at it with her longsword.

(moving to n13 and stabbing at rat at o12, if the door isnt open (looks like it) ill open the door too)

(1d20+8)[14]
    (1d8+4)[10]
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

"Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

13. - Top - End - #103

"Nicely done, Miss Adalias," commented Garen, grabbing his satchel and standing. He seemed almost impossibly scerene amid the rampant chaos, casually striding toward the fray (ending in P-13). He keeps his pouch at hand, ready to defend himself at a moments notice.

Spoiler
    Show
    Garen stands and moves to P-13, continuing to ready an action to cast Color Spray
    Last edited by Forever Curious; 2010-04-23 at 09:54 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Tetelo backs slowly from the fight, determined not to get closely involved as she speaks the Aquan tongue again, this time putting forth a summons, an imperious incantation that summons forth a glistening form of water, a small elemental!
    Summoned, Tetelo calls upon it to drench the ash rats, determined to put out the blaze of the one blackening the bartop!
    Spoiler
    Show

Slam - (1d20+4)[5]
    damage - (1d6+3)[4]
    Also, Water elementals Quench all natural flames they touch, and their touch also acts like dispel magic against magical flames.
    Caster Level Check - (1d20+3)[19]
    EDIT: Nevermind.
    Last edited by The Great Skenardo; 2010-04-23 at 12:28 PM.
    If there's nothing out there, then what was that noise?

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Darrius

The merchant is currently wrestling with his pig, but the man's natural oils that coat his body are making it incredibly difficult to keep hold of the pig as it flails about trying to escape from the rats.

"Damnations, hold still, Cross!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Around K19ish I guess?
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

"Cease your flaming and release yourself to death, little rat." Chrak continues his assault on the rat, slicing mercilessly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions -

Full-Attack the rat.

Primary Attack roll:
    (1d20+6)[15](21)

Primary Damage roll:
    (2d8+7)[6][5](18)

Secondary Attack roll:
    (1d20+6)[5](11)

Secondary Damage roll:
    (2d8+5)[4][2](11)
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2010-04-23 at 06:48 PM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

17. - Top - End - #107

"Eh?" Caine says, finally looking up from his drinks. "Whatsa that goin' on?" He says, drunkenly as he tries to stand. He wobbles on his feet a bit and looks around the room. "You kids and your.. fights.." He mumbles, finally noticing the rats inside attacking everyone. "Rats!" He yells, picking up the bottle of wine he'd been drinking from and woozily stumbling towards the nearest rat. A sudden shine of intelligence passes over his eyes as he stabs the rat with a broken bottle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Broken bottle attack!

(1d20+6)[14]
    Last edited by Tichrondrius; 2010-04-23 at 02:56 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Flashing a quick grin at Cal, Audr spins back towards the doorway to hunt for another rat. She isn't coming out of this combat without a single kill... Bad for her pride, worse for her reputation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving around Fayd to N12 (10' or 15' depending on DM fiat). If Audr's being resolved before Sasha, or Sasha fails to score a kill, she'll take another really, really big swing at a (hopefully) unlucky rat. Otherwise she'll continue to O11 and strike at O10, assuming she's got enough movement left.

"Attack Roll" - (1d20+5)[24]
    "Damage Roll" - (2d6+10)[16]
    Crit confirmation rolls
    Last edited by whoiam; 2010-04-23 at 03:38 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Cal runs into the Kracken's Tooth and spins behind the rat at the doorway. With a flash of his sword he strikes at the rat in front of the entrance.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cal will move to p12 and strike at 012.
    Attack role: (1d20+9)[21]
    Damage Roll: (1d6+4)[7]
    Possible sneak attack: (2d6)[11]
    Tumble if necessary to avoid AoO: (1d20+10)[21]

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Seeing his dagger miss and the fire fall just short of roasting him, Sigurd backs away quickly. If he had his bow it would be one thing, but he'd left that back with his sword under the optimistic belief that he wouldn't need either at the moment. And there seemed no shortage of warriors itching for a chance to kill something. Better to sit this one out, for now.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

COMBAT ROUND 2:

For those Outside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Cease your flaming and release yourself to death, little rat." Chrak continues his assault on the rat, slicing mercilessly. Hidden beneath the smoke it emits, alas, the rat easily dodges both slices and bits Chrak's foot, breaking the surface of his carapace (take 1 damage).

Meanwhile, Malon watches on as Andromalia ties a stable knot around a bucket's handle with her weapon and starts lowering it into the water. The fires on the pier seem to have grown a bit...

The merchant is currently wrestling with his pig, but the man's natural oils that coat his body are making it incredibly difficult to keep hold of the pig as it flails about trying to escape from the rats. "Damnations, hold still, Cross!"

The two crew members walk over to entrance of the pub to see what is going on.

SUMMARY:
    Chrak takes 1 damage
    Fires are slightly larger

For those Inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    After few stunned moments of seeing rats on fire running past her, the centaur Sasha has regained her composure. Seeing a rat through the open doorway, she jumps to action and stabs at it with her longsword, missing as it dodges out of the way.

For a quick moment, it looks as though the rat is planning to run outside. It is at this moment that Fayd turns to look at it, adopting a threatening stance that further underlines their size difference and emits a low growl while exhaling the rest of his previous attack's icy freezing cold air towards the rat.

As the rat retreats a few steps, Audr makes an attack of her own. She takes another big swing with her sword just as Cal dives past her.

With a thunk and a squeak, the rat's life is ended. Once again, however, it is Cal and not Audr who has slain the rat. The orc known as Uukoo simply scowls and grumbles to himself, his trident having been lifted up for another attack.

Meanwhile, another rat, resting on the bar, is having problems of its own. Namely, Caine Jagi has just descended from his momentary drunken introspective on life. "Eh?" Caine says, finally looking up from his drinks. "Whatsa that goin' on?" He says, drunkenly as he tries to stand. He wobbles on his feet a bit and looks around the room. "You kids and your.. fights.." He mumbles, finally noticing the rats inside attacking everyone. "Rats!" He yells, picking up the bottle of wine he'd been drinking from and woozily leans on the counter towards the nearest rat. A sudden shine of intelligence passes over his eyes as he stabs the rat with a broken bottle. The last drink seems to have worsened his aim, alas, and he only manages to remove the rat's tail.

Tetelo backs slowly from the fight, determined not to get closely involved as she speaks the Aquan tongue again, this time putting forth a summons, an imperious incantation that summons forth a glistening form of water onto the bar, a small elemental! Summoned, Tatelo orders it to drench the newly de-tailed rat. the form of water, having appeared next to this creature, slams its form down upon it. Although the rat doesn't seem injured by this turn of events, it and the counter are now thoroughly soaked.

The last to notice this rat is Adalias."Pardon me for interrupting," Adalias says curtly, hopping up onto the bar and taking a quick tumble down its length. The semi-visible blade she summoned whizzes through the air next to her as she goes. Standing upright near the end of the low counter, Adalias snaps her fingers, directing the floating blade to distract the rat harassing the barkeep. It complies, taking up a position behind the rat and taking a quick stab at the vermin, missing as it dodges away.
    "Really, as amusing as this all is, I'm sure the lot of us have much more important things to be doing, hm, yes?" she muses, skewering the distracted rat on her shortsword.

Two of the drunkards, inlcluding the injured one (whose burns seem to have healed a bit, oddly enough). run to the rat-free left side of the bar (right side if you're looking at the battle map) as the bartender reloads his musket, giving Garen a chance to walk into the fight. "Nicely done, Miss Adalias," commented Garen, grabbing his satchel and standing. He seemed almost impossibly scerene amid the rampant chaos, casually striding toward the fray. He keeps his pouch at hand, ready to defend himself at a moments notice.

Upstairs, Sigurd quickly retreats a bit as two of the card players throw their daggers ineffectively towards the rat on the stairs and the third draws his dagger.

The two remaining rats are more than productive with their time, launching gouts of flame. One of them hits Cal as he withdraws his blade from the remains of the rat he slew (take 1 fire damage). The second one, however, is a point-blank shot into the back of Caine's head, dealing a good deal more damage (take 8 fire damage and make attack of opportunity). The last customer, inches away from Caine at the time, simply shakes in fear.

SUMMARY:
    Cal takes 1 fire damage.
    Caine takes 8 fire damage and may make an attack of opportunity.
    Only 2 rats remain
    Last edited by Realms of Chaos; 2010-04-24 at 04:02 AM.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

"You're going to pay for that rodent!" Cal shouts as he takes a swing at the rat that shot flames at him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cal will stay where he is and attack O12.
    Attack : (1d20+9)[14]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[8]
    Sneak attack: (2d6)[7]
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2010-04-24 at 04:12 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113

AssassinGuy

Once full, Andromalia pulls the bucket up again, runs to the nearest fire with it, and empties the bucket on it.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Fayd steps away from the door and exhales freezing cold air down at the fire next to him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moves to M10 with a 5-foot step and puts out the fire on L10. Pretty much a low-powered application of Frost Breath to cool whatever is currently burning below it's ignition temperature without blasting everything around Fayd.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2010-04-24 at 06:53 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

The Thri-Kreen jerks back it's foot in pain. "Little rat, you are beginning to pester me." Chrak jumps into the air and puts his full weight into his strike.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions -

Move action to Jump straight up, Standard action to attack. The Jump counts as a charge, so +2 to-hit, -2 AC.

Jump check:
    (1d20+50)[12](62)

Attack:
    (1d20+10)[3](13) Really? A 3?

Damage:
    (2d8+7)[5][3](15) x2 = 30
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2010-04-24 at 07:56 AM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Hissing quietly to herself, Audr turns back and heads after the rat still on the docks. True, this means she herself would be stealing the kill from Chrak...

...But her ego wouldn't stand another kill snatched from her grasp by the same person in a dozen seconds. So stealing from Chrak it was!

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to K11 and striking at Chrak's target.
    "Attack Roll" - (1d20+5)[18]
    "Damage Roll" - (2d6+10)[20]
    Last edited by whoiam; 2010-04-24 at 08:14 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

"Hrmph!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Full attack on the last indoor rat, no movement.
    Trident attack - (1d20+9)[18], Trident damage - (2d4+9)[13]
    Wing 1 attack - (1d20+6)[19], Wing 1 damage - (1d4+3)[5]Wing 2 attack - (1d20+6)[22], Wing 2 damage - (1d4+3)[7]
    Halfling healer avatar by Akrim.elf.

My sarcasm is never blue.

Personal stuff: The Diablo 2 game (DMing), BBCode syntax highlighter for KDE
    CharOp: Lists of Necessary Magic Items
    Homebrew: My proudest achievement, a translation of vancian spellcasting to psionic mechanics. Other brew can be found in my Homebrewer's Extended Signature.

28. - Top - End - #118

Garen looked around, observing the chaos of the bar. "It appears my abilities went unneeded," he remarked to himself as the various fighters swarmed the last remaining rat. Garen grinned to himself, but remained on edge. Just in case.

Spoiler
    Show
    Continues readying an action to cast Color Spray at any enemy who attacks him.

29. - Top - End - #119

"Ah, you little-" Caine says, shielding his face from the torrent of flames. "Looks like you've been drinking too, huh?" He asks introspectively, as he dusts himself off and stares at the broken bottle in his hand. Then he tries to slam the jagged end down on the bar several times, maybe hitting the rat too.

Spoiler
    Show
    Current Alcohol Doses: 1

(1d20+6)[7]
    (1d20+6)[26]

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Malon remained suspended in mid-air, well beyond the reach of the rats. She was no exterminator of vermin, and frankly didn't feel like wasting ammunition.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.