New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: This isn't your Dad's Childhood! This is Let's Play: Pokemon: Shiny Gold: Hard Mo

Chapter 14
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know, I like to think I've learned a thing or two about training Pokemon in the time I've been doing it. I've faces a lot of trainers by now, and I've discovered two fatal flaws. First, people that only train one pokemon. They might have six, but if they have five Caterpies and a Butterfree, they might as well have one, because any trainer who's decent will rip through those Caterpies. I don't want to be that. The stakes are high, and I don't want to run around with a full team if some of them aren't pulling their weight. Training session time? I think so.

This is what I'm talking about. New techniques. That's what we need. Diversity and individual strength that adds up to a really powerful team.

Must be my lucky day. Two new techniques in one-wait what is this.

Oh great. So now he's bigger and meaner and possibly more dangerous.

...Priceless.

I got back to town and stumbled around and ended up in this shop. This guy basically threw a bike at me, so I guess that's cool. I haven't seen a single car in this place, now that I think about it. Weird.

Went down into an underground area to fight some trainers. Found this guy. He's a fellow conman, selling something worth 5000 dollars for 4500. I didn't ask where he got it. I sold it at the department store, and I picked up some TMs for my team.

Ahhhhh yeah.

You know, I'm actually feeling pretty good. I put the team down, but I actually feel like we're coming together pretty well. Algernon and Poseidon are still the weakest links, but they'll get better, I figure.

Also I caught this psychic elephant hippo.

I heard about a bug catching contest with a rare stone as the prize, so I decided to go try my hand at it. If I lost, it's an hour or so wasted, but if I win, easy money. That is, until this jerk came up to me.

I didn't ask.

...What kind of name is 'Ard'?

I mean, I could see Hard, or Lard, or even Card, but just Ard?

So that makes you like approximately two thirds of the first few dozen trainers I fought. Real original, kid.

I've had a couple. They're really not that awesome. They're kind of terrible, actually.

Solving a disagreement with a Pokemon Battle? Oh gawd, how surprising.

Nice shorts.

Sorry, Murderface is an agressive son of a bitch. You'd understand, except you had a Butterfree. A stupid Butterfree.

Trust me kid, if there was a way to cheat at this game, do you really think I'd spend hours each day running around in grass and beating up little birds for training?

Oh great. You're like Carlos. Only worse.

Alright Carl Jr. Run along now, I've got to take a look at my guys.

Sigh. Hopefully we won't have to put up with this garbage soon, eh guys?

Sorry, this chapter is short and not terribly exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: This isn't your Dad's Childhood! This is Let's Play: Pokemon: Shiny Gold: Hard Mo

Chapter 14
    Super Secret Alternate Ending
    Spoiler
    Show

Trust me kid, if there was a way to cheat at this game, do you really think I'd spend hours each day running around in grass and beating up little birds for training?

...wait, what do you mean there is? Action Replay? The hell is a -

Five minutes later.

I AM MASTER OF SIX COPIES OF GOD. I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. My first demand is snack cakes. All of them.

Avatar and sig-banner by Mr_Saturn.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

>.>
    <.<
    I find that amusing.
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

4. - Top - End - #334

Why can I imagine Janick doing just that?
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

5. - Top - End - #335

Quote Originally Posted by doliest View Post
    Why can I imagine Janick doing just that?
    Because Janick's awesome like that?
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

And it won't be cheating! It will be the world bending itself to make him happy.
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Orc in the Playground

Isn't happiness the definition of cheating?
    All thanks to Domochevsky for the epic avatar

My Creed
    Spoiler
    Show
    Illic est haud affectus, illic est hunger.
    There est haud ignarus, illic est hunger.
    There est haud perturbatio, illic est hunger.
    There est haud chaos, illic est hunger.
    There est haud nex, illic est Hive.

Δεν υπάρχει συναίσθημα, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει άγνοια, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει πάθος, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει χάος, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει θάνατος, υπάρχει το Καταφύγιο.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Chapter 14
    Super Secret Alternate Ending
    Spoiler
    Show

...wait, what do you mean there is? Action Replay? The hell is a -

Five minutes later.

I AM MASTER OF SIX COPIES OF GOD. I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. My first demand is snack cakes. All of them.
    I did just that yesterday, absolutely barrelled through the game to test an event out. It was kinda fun.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

Chapter 15
    Spoiler
    Show

Huh? Where...where am I? I...
    Oh. That's right. I'm possessed by that foreign Pokemon trainer, Janick. It's strange though, I don't remember being captured...I don't remember much of anything. My memory is a haze. I remember swimming in a lake, powerfully gliding through the water...

I don't know very much about this Janick, except that he likes to battle, and is militant about training. I don't know what his goals are, but he annoucned that today is a day of training, which probably explains why he's recklessly challenging other trainers to battle.

I haven't gotten a chance to get to know the other members of my team, but from what I can tell, I'm the weakest warrior. The crocodile...I think he said his name was Ripper, tried to talk to me, but I didn't hear much before I was sent out. He told me to be careful, but I couldn't hear the rest of his advice.

I must've been worse than I thought, because I got pulled away from the fight mere seconds after I was sent out. My replacement was a rabid giant rat that Janick referred to as 'Murderface'. Murderface ripped the plant I was fighting to shreds, and waited until the other trainer, petrified with fear, meekly released her beast. He relentlessly attacked it, but apparently his brutality bothered Janick, who called him back and sent me again.

I didn't know what to do, but I didn't have to. Before I could make any action, the little monster hit me squarely in the side with his club, blurring my vision and cracking my ribs. I was pulled off again, and a living rock that Ripper had told me was Stoney jumped in front of me. Stoney threw himself at the creature, sending it crashing to the ground and ending the battle. Despite my injuries, I'd learned something about battling, and I felt better.

Ripper approached me after the battle and started talking to me again. Janick was talking to the other trainer, but we only had a few moments before we would be called back to our Pokeballs. Ripper explained that Janick was a good man who treated the team well, a fact I wasn't sure I agreed with after watching the battle. He then told me about the team. Stoney was dependable and fairly friendly, if a bit slow. Murderface was something of a psychopath, so he was best to avoid. Algernon, the yellow mouse, was new like me, and so he wasn't sure about him.

He looked around as if looking for someone. He whispered that Sir Misery was a ghost, and that he wasn't sure if he could be trusted or not. Suddenly, a purple ball of gas descended behind him, askign whether we were talking about it. Ripper turned around and said something about educating me about my teammates, and the ball of gas made a laughing noise. A mouth and two eyes appeared, and the ghost introduced himself as Sir Misery. He was a bit jarring to look at, especially because he kept looking at me like he knew something I didn't.

I didn't return outside until our next fight. I was still wounded from the creature's (Ripper called it a Cubone) attack, but Janick recalled me before I could be further injured, sending Ripper to defeat it.

I was sent out against something that resembled an owl, and again pulled back. Stoney handled this one, but he didn't knock it unconscious like the Cubone. Instead he battered it until it was nearly beatened, and Janick threw a blue ball at it, which wiggled three times and then stopped. As Janick was making a few notes, I wondered if that was how I'd been captured. Had Ripper or one of my other teammates beaten me and then let Janick capture me? I suppose it didn't really matter. Janick muttered something about 'Hootie' and we moved on.

This time, Janick was the one who was challenged to a fight.

Janick fought a Psychic. It was strange, seeing a human throwing around psychic energy as a spectacle, while his Pokemon fought. Ripper fought and I was next to Sir Misery. The Ghost was watching the psychic intently, and I noticed a pale black aura forming around the other trainer. The trainer began to cough and sputter, and his powers stopped working. I noticed the black ring around Sir Misery vibrating powerfully, and I was thrown back. The ghost apologized, somewhat offhandedly, and levitated me back next to him, but I felt strange.

Janick continued his practice of sending me out into battle and then switching me with someone else. I don't know what he hoped to accomplish with this tactic, as I certainly didn't feel like I'd learned anything as a fighter.

I suppose it was possible that I was meant to pick up the techniques of the others, but I didn't feel like I was doing that either.

A red dog attacked us, and Murderface attacked it ravenously, nearly killing it before Janick stepped in and caught it. He berated the violent rat, but it only seemed to irritate Murderface more.

We continued onward until a large tree blocked our path. Previously, Murderface had sliced the trees down with his claws, but he was unable to this time. Janick inspected it, and gave it a good kick. It began to wiggle, and he jumped back.

After barely dodging an attack, I was pushed aside by Janick. Ripper shot water from his mouth and felled the tree in a single attack, allowing us to move on. He looked expectantly towards Janick, but obviously didn't get what he wanted, as he looked disappointed when we were all recalled.

This was called a double battle, presumably due to the fact that two Pokemon are involved on each side. I think Janick was actually going to leave me in this time, but Murderface jumped over me and began to attack in my place.

Murderface and Stoney took care of the pink fairy things, but not before the one with wings began to dance in front of me. Her hands went back and forth and I began to feel dizzy. This dizziness persisted for a while.

We got into another fight, and the yellow creature I was facing off against grabbed me and began to surround me with purple energy. It hurt in a way that can only be described as 'one's brain about to explode'.

Surprisingly, it was Sir Misery who relieved me this time. He fought back the creature with his black energy, until it slumped to the ground, hardly breathing. After the battle, the ghost kept his eyes firmly locked on mine.

Do you feel it?
    Feel what?
    Your memory returning.
    What are you talking about?
    Try to think about it, you foolish fish. You're not quite as powerless as you think.

I didn't know what he was talking about. I hadn't even told anyone that my memory was spotty.

The city was wet with rain, and the falling water eased my injuries, and made me feel a bit better. Janick walked into a red building and handed us over to a woman who looked like a nurse. Before I could do anything, I was thrown in a small machine that began to glow. I felt my wounds closing up, and my broken rib resetting itself. It was a wonderful feeling, and when the woman handed us back to Janick, I could concentrate again.

I thought back to what Sir Misery had told me. I wasn't sure whether or not to trust the ghost. He was a vicious fighter, and he seemed the least trusted among the other Pokemon. Murderface was a bloodthirsty warrior, and Algernon has so far been a silent new presence, but Sir Misery rarely spoke to anyone else outside of important battles. He could also speak to Janick, which everyone agreed was a strange thing for a Pokemon to be able to do. And yet...after I'd been thrown by his power surge, and especially after the yellow monster (A Drowzee, I believe) attacked me, my head had been hurting.

I remembered swimming. It was a lake, I remembered. I'd been stronger than I was now, able to power my way through even the toughest current. I remembered being attacked by three or four, maybe even five little blue creatures with tails (I'd seen one since joining Janick's team, and been informed they were called Poliwags). I couldn't even fight one right now, but in my memory, I slapped them aside with my tail and clamped down on them with my jaws.

Upon reflection, this memory made little sense, as my tail wasn't very powerful, and I had no jaws to speak of. Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that it HAD happened, and my headaches continued.

My headaches were worsening. I remembered something else. There were the little blue creatures in the lake as well, yes, but there were other Magikarps like myself. I paid little attention to any of them. I had an enemy in the lake. It was deep, filled with caverns and underwater caves, so I rarely saw this enemy, but I remembered he existed. The Magikarps trusted me, and told me about him, and I sought after him for many months.

Janick took us far away to train, allowing us to battle stronger trainers and Pokemon, telling us that we'd need to be tougher to challenge the 'Gym Leader'. I didn't understand what he was talking about.

I was sent to fight against this azure beast. I narrowed my eyes and concentrated. It looked like the Poliwags, but bigger, and more developed. Murderface defeated it, but I couldn't stop looking at its unconscious form until I was recalled.

Suddenly I remembered why it looked so familiar. In the lake, there had a been a few of these 'Poliwhirls'. The Poliwags were freelance troublemakers, but the Poliwhirls were an organized unit that worked with my enemy. I'd chased one of them through a cavern, attacking him. I remembered the Magikarps, pleading with me to help them. My enemy, whoever he was, stood for corruption and evil, and I, a beast of good, would stop him.

There was something missing. I wasn't a fast swimmer. I couldn't chase down a Poliwhirl, and I had no means to attack him other than merely striking him with my body. Why would other Magikarps look up to me, anyway?

We stopped to rest, and I swam out into the water, to think. A Magikarp swam up to me.

"It's...it's you!"
    What? I'm sorry...do I know you?
    "No...No, but I know you. You're Poseidon, aren't you?"
    Yes, that is my name, but...how do you know me?
    "I was there! Remember all the people you helped? Remember? The Magikarp colony? The Poliwags? Fighting off the Poliwhirls?"

I began to get angry and I pushed the other Magikarp away.

I don't know what you're talking about. You must be confusing me with someone else.

"No, it has to be you...We all saw you...swim...off...Oh no. What...What happened to you?"
    What are you talking about?
    "You're not the same. It's been so long since I saw you...I forgot but..."
    Spit it out! I'm not in the mood for your games!"

My head began to throb, and white spots peppered my vision. I shoved him again. Something was welling up inside me, and I began to hurt everywhere.

"This must've been what he meant. We saw him, a few months after you left. He threatened to kill us, but we said we weren't afraid because you were there. He just laughed and said that you wouldn't be there for us again. We thought it was just talk but...but what did he do to you?"
    Stop! Stop talking! Shut up!

I thrashed again, knocking him back a fair amount. I felt like I was about to die.

"I never lost hope in you...Please...Come back to us...kill him...save us..."

His voice was hoarse, and I couldn't control myself. I felt as though every fiber of my being was being pulled in different directions, and I began to scream in agony. He started to swim closer, but I couldn't control myself and lashed out, sending him against a wall. Blood flowed from his wound, and he fell to the floor of the bay, slowly.

It all started coming back to me. I'd been chasing the Poliwhirl, but he'd led me into an ambush. My enemy was waiting for me there, surrounded by a few other Poliwhirls. They all began to attack, but I killed them all, after sustaining some injuries. I fought my enemy, but it wasn't me. I was long, powerful, even elegant. I couldn't remember what he looked like, but I was a mighty warrior of the sea. Still, my fighting had wounded me, and he scored a lucky strike with a bite, and I went down. His dark shadow loomed over me, and my eyes began to close.

My screaming intensified, and I began to glow and my body began to fall apart. I thought I was truly about to die, as my fins distorted, and my body stretched to such immeasurable lengths.

I was still alive. I gazed at myself, and remembered. They had called me the Water God. I am the Water God. This was the me I had seen in my memory. I swam down swiftly to see the Magikarp, but he was mortally wounded.

"Go back..." He whispered before his eyes closed for one final time. I began to swim back to where Janick and the others were waiting. I still didn't remember much, but I hoped Janick's travels would lead me back where I was needed.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

Poseidon is the awesomest pokemon ever. I declare it so.
    I kind of like that the pokemon have much more interesting quests than our nominal hero here. I hope they live long enough to fulfill them.
    ...Also, I'm interested in seeing Mercutio some. Growlithe = pure cool.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Of course Poseidon is awesome. He's the Water God.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ettin in the Playground

Aragog- Harry Potter Reference IIRC.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah. He's the only giant spider that doesn't terrify the hell out of me.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Firbolg in the Playground

So I'm presuming this enemy is that Lapras in Union Cave?

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground

There's a Lapras in Union Cave?

16. - Top - End - #346
    Firbolg in the Playground

Oh, I guess I misread. It's the Red Gyarados in Lake of Rage then?
    ... You didn't know about the Lapras?

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

There's a Red Gyrados in the Lake of Rage?
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2010-07-21 at 10:05 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348

So it's the poliwrath in Dragon Cavern?
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

There's a Poliwrath in Dragon Cavern?

...There's a place called Dragon Cavern? Is that the place behind Clair's gym?

20. - Top - End - #350

And this is why Raistlin is awesome. He can turn "I grinded a bit and my Magikarp evolved" into an epic saga about the Water God's redemption. Can't wait to see where this goes.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

I know I told you this already, Vespe, but that praise is just too kind. I don't think anything in this LP deserves the status "Epic Saga", but that means I'll try that much harder to live up to the hype. Thank you for reading, everyone.

22. - Top - End - #352

Yes. Yes there is; you never saw it?
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

Hush you, I'm being intentionally misleading so that you don't know who the enemy is.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

That was awesome, just freaking awesome.

Enemy guess:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is it the Poliwrath in Cianwood gym by any chance?
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

25. - Top - End - #355
    Troll in the Playground

Heh, I'm glad you liked it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's a Poliwrath in the Cianwood Gym?

Any hint, if there is one, is the way Poseidon was beaten, the finishing move. Now, I'm not going to say that the Pokemon in-game has that move, but realistically, it should be capable of using it.
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2010-07-22 at 03:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin1040 View Post
    Heh, I'm glad you liked it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's a Poliwrath in the Cianwood Gym?
    I see what you did there, and I don't like it

Yeah my Magikarps usually just go in day care until they hit level 19, that was....unique.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Troll in the Playground

Chapter 16
    Spoiler
    Show
    Huff...huff...POSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIDON! POSEIDON! Huff...Where are you? Gawd, it would be just my luck that my fish, the one pet I actually know how to take care of, would run away.
    Janick, I would not worry about Poseidon. In fact, I see him now.
    What the hell are you talking about, Misery? I don't...see...What is that?!
    That...would be your "fish".
    Holy hell..I must be the greatest Pokemon trainer ever!
    ...Quite.

Alright everyone. I know we've been training hard for the next Gym, and I don't know what to expect. I heard that some hot dancer chicks like to battle Pokemon, so we're going to go challenge them, and see how we do. After that, we'll regroup and see where everyone is at.

Well, I was going to do that anyway, but you know, whatever. Sounds good to me.
    Alright, it's a Flareon. Go Ripper, use Water Gun to take it out!

Nice job. Alright, it's Espeon. Sir Misery, use Thief!

I'm quite aware of how best to blast my foe into oblivion, Janick. You need not instruct me.

Huh. I have no idea what is good against Dark Type. Um...Murderface, go chew on that Umbreon, or something.

Alright Algernon, use Thunderbolt on Vaporeon!
    ...What do you mean you only know Thundershock? Ugh, you're pathetic.

Alright Stoney, you're up! Magnitude!

Ha, I am so awesome!
    ...You guys are pretty cool too.

Yeah. If dances were AWESOME.

Huh. Cool, Surf. Ripper and Poseidon, this is for you guys.

Alright boys, we're doing well. I know we're all here for different reasons. My reason is to make a giant wad of dough, and I'm not sure I care about your reasons. So we're going to go train some more, capiche?

---
    I know I'm not the smartest guy out there. I'm a rock. But nobody would say I'm not loyal. I'm the first Pokemon Janick ever caught, and I'm with him until the end. I'm a fighter. I might not have the skills some of the others do, and I know I'm the quiet one that gets passed over for the others, but I don't mind. I'm okay with that. This gym might be tough though. I need to get stronger, I've got to defend everyone else. Got to get stronger...got to toughen up...got to...

I feel so...strong...I...

Ugh...

Hey, I've got legs now! And extra arms!

---
    I want to be the very best...Like no Pikachu ever was. I'm going to show them all! Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm weak...I'm fast, and I'm getting stronger! I'll show everyone what I can do! Janick, just give me a chance, and I'll show you, end everyone out there, how much power I can pack!
    ---
    I just want to grab them...Take them between my claws, watch the fear in their eyes as my jaws clamp down...Taste the blood from the wound as it runs down my chest...I don't want anything other than that. I just want to kill. Bring me things I can kill. M...m...murrrder.
    ---
    I just want you to like me, Janick...I just want to be appreciated...I know I'm not the strongest fighter, or the bravest, or the smartest, but I try my best every fight, and I never give up. I've been by your side every time you needed me. Every Gym Battle, every time you fought with Adrian, when you took out Team Rocket. I've been with you every time, every single time. I just want your respect, and friendship, but I guess...I'll just have to fight harder. I'll do better. I promise.
    ---
    Hmm. You know, you'd think that someone would invent a Pokemon to Humanspeech translator or something. Ah well, I'm sure none of them had anything important to say anyway. Come on guys, we're going to the Gym.

Sir Misery, you lead.

There is an aura in this place...so familiar...It's unsettling.
    Did you say something, Sir Misery?
    No.
    Kay. LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!

Oh hell there is no floor.

Actually, yes. The way you're standing means you'd all fight me anyway, so I don't see why there is a black hole to nowhere instead of just some nice tiles.

An illusion...I've seen this before...

Yeah, because that isn't creepy or anything.

Seriously chick, you need to get out more.

Hmm. My powers are returning. I advise you to stand back, Janick, I imagine I am about to transform, similar to Ripper, Stoney, and Murderface.

At last, a way to affect the world other than my mind. It's been far too long since I had limbs. Still, my powers are far from restored. My powers of aura perception, however, are sharper than ever and I-

Janick, do you trust me?

Not in the slightest.
    Pity. Then I imagine this is going to be incredibly painful.
    What are...you...doINGAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!
    My apologies, Janick, but sometimes I must do what is necessary, without your consent.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

Re: Newest Chapter

Oooooh snap. Shiz is about to go down.
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

29. - Top - End - #359

Looks like Sir Misery is...assuming direct control.

Also, the different Pokemon's motivations are all sorts of cool which I would love to comment on in an eloquent manner if it weren't 3 am.

@v: Fine. *grumbles*
    Last edited by Vespe Ratavo; 2010-07-24 at 02:51 AM.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

Comment on it tomorrow >.>