New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

Samus

She gets up from the table after waking up from her being knocked out. She doesn't... feel different, although she knows that she has had her DNA messed with more than it already has been. Concentrating on the odd feeling she turns her arm into stone to her shock. After turning it back she decides that the new alteration could be useful and looks around for her Power suit.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ogre in the Playground

Samus
    It has been emanelled. Black and red. There is even a swashtika on it, and it has been reassembeled. There is also a specially customized communication device and headpiece in her helmet, making her new place in life very clear.
    The Nazis now consider her an asset under their control.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "Thank you, Doktor. Auf Wiedersehen," he says, exiting the labs to go to the armory. He barely knew how to speak basic German, as one of his victims had traveled there for vacation one year. He enters the armory and looks around for the chief of staff in this particular area.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

4. - Top - End - #454
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

As she turned to speak to Crowley, she realized he had left the room. With a sigh, she turned around to Carlisle and Renesmee.

"Stay here for a moment."

She walked outside to the front door. Outside, Forks burned, and not too far away, a horde of the lesser undead closed in on the mansion, maws full of sharp, rending teeth, a thousand unearthly moans piercing the air.

She frowned for a moment, and gripped her umbrella tightly. Suddenly, the wind picked up. It became a breeze, then a gale, then a raging, roaring, force worthy of a hurricane. Tree branches cracked, bits of trash rolled across the ground...and all the ghouls Mary could perceive suddenly began drifting into the air, limbs flailing. They spun higher and higher, comical in their sudden dislocation, until they vanished into the morning sky.

Mary Poppins snorted, turned and walked back into the house. She spoke to Carlisee and Renesmee: "That lot of the undead should land somewhere in the Pacific, and perish under the corrosive effects of running water. Now, let's go talk to Edward and Bella about their experiments. C'mon, Spit spot!"

She begins descending down the stairs.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

She sighed. "Hades better be happy with all the s*it we're going through to make this guy a double agent." She then goes to find that no good bastard Ganondorf. After putting on her Power Suit.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

Mercer
    A big sergent major who has gone to the trouble to dress himself in full dress uniform, a peaked cap, jodhpurs, knee-length leather boots, and enormous thigh breeches, who has a redish face despite his deathly palour stares at you, then begins to take clothes and equipment off the rack, handing them to you bit by bit. It's a perfect fit at the moment. You wonder how it will acomodate your transformations.

Samus
    He's in the burning town below, supervising a squad. "So why did you try to kill me, Fraulien?" Says a voice through your communicator. It seems the Major is interested in the woman he sees as his newest toy.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-19 at 12:01 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

"An assignment, after all your a very impressive man Major. Not to mention powerful." She says this in a slightly praising tone, but most of it sounds like an observation. Samus knows that men love complements and when it sounds semi-relunctant it gives them a feeling of more power than they have. Mabye.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mary Poppins
    Carlisee follows, leading a Renesmee wrapped up in the wolf pelt like a dress. They find the basement partially destroyed, with the large door that leads, presumably into the next chamber, closed.

Spiderman
    She looks at you, scarily sane, "My name is Alice Cullen. My brother is in Fauks, and will soon unleash Armageddon. A potential assosciate, The Major, is leading an army of undead to attack La Push. May I come down now? I have scant few moments of life to remain sane and would like to spend them on my feet."

Spider
    "Chaos. The Fifth Horsemen. I want you to help me, and I'll help you. And I don't have bowels."

Sukia
    Ganon looks over the carnage, again barely a fight. His 'men' didn't need direction, "You're thinking of another me."
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

Spider

"I can still ram this up somewhere nasty, though. Talk."

Spider-Man

Borrowing one of Batman's batarangs, he cuts her down. She's still bound by the webbing, though.

"Why did you kill all those people?"

Magneto

He takes a dead Nazi's bayonet, and attempts to slice the former Colonel's...cable off.

Crowley

"Great."

He leaps out of the car, and heads back down the stairs. Time to end this. Because frankly, he really needed a drink about now. And there was only one person he was willing to drink with.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-19 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

10. - Top - End - #460
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "Another you?" she asks, looking him over. This Ganon WAS sleeker and not as buff, also he was lacking in the anger department. "Where could I find this "Other you?" He happened to kill some nice people I met with."

Mercer
    He takes the clothes and he puts them on, the uniform taking over the Hoodie and Jeans that were as much an extension of him as they were clothing. "I'll be on my way then, sir!" he says, saluting and walking back to the Major.

Twilight, the Lynching

11. - Top - End - #461

Spider
    "I want you, and a few others in Gotham, to be ready should the apocalypse happen prematurely, since the Clown decided he wasn't going to help."

Spiderman
    "Insanity. Blame my brother. I'll be like that again in a few minutes when he finishes his ritual."

Sukia
    "I don't know, since he can teleport, like I could back when the Triforce meant anything in my world, rather than the far weaker teleportation I have now."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-19 at 12:25 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

Jerusalem

"Listening. Finding it hard to care. I know how it ends."

Spider lights another cigarette and pops another trio of red pills. He proffers one.

"Jumpstart?"

Spider-Man

"Right. Well then. I'll leave you tied up, since you'll be back to la-la-land shortly. What can we do to stop him? Or at least, alleviate the effects of what he's doing?"
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #463

Spider
    "Thank you." He takes one, though few of the effects show, "And you don't. You're the only man from your world still alive. Causality is a strange thing."

Spiderman
    "Nothing, really. You can be ready for when it goes south, since he's doing it without the Major and Bella is currently insane. As for the Major, alerting the Justice League that aren't in the Sattelite that he's in La Push, and that the Sattelite is without power but everyone on it is still alive would be a good idea. As for stopping me permanently, that will be quite impossible unless the ritual is undone. I am unkillable in every possible way."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

"Then the Whorehopper is dead!"

Spider feels like dancing. Except logic soon catches up with him.

"But I can't piss on his grave. Tell me what to do so that I can **** his great-something-grandmother and rub it in his face when I get back!"

Spider-Man

"Right. Batman, you're League; I'm not. I can alert the Avengers, though. And sorry, Alice. Back to the ceiling with you."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

15. - Top - End - #465

Spiderman
    She looks at a clock for a second, "The Avengers are dying in Washington D.C right now fighting Nazis. A waste of time, really."

Spider
    "Help me and I'll take you to her."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

Warren Ellis

What more is there to say?

"Done."

Stan Lee

"Great. Where should I be, then?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #467

Warren Ellis
    "Good." He snaps his fingers and you're standing in front of a man in a green costume, The Green Arrow, not that you know it. Chaos's voice in you head, 'I'm no good with those not under my sway. I need an agent to do this. It can't be the Clown, so it has to be you.

Stan Lee
    Batman radios Oracle, telling her to forward that to the Justice League

Alice looks at you, "Anywhere you want. You've got a while left to live."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

Samus
    "Thank you." He replies smoothly. "Now, I think it is best if we turn over a new leaf. Begin again from scratch, all our petty problems shelved. And if you try to betray me, I'll detonate the chip in your skull, igniting every cell in your body, and there won't even be ash left of you. Understand?"

Magneto
    The cabale, being mostly organic, breaks easily, and the remainder withdraws automatically into the thing that used to be Landa. Recognizing it can't kill you from here, it turns and runs, doing it's best to find a loaction where it has the advantage.

Mercer
    "Good. Like a real soldier." He says. "I have no orders for you. Instead I simply suggest you take any men that you need, and feed. Grow strong. and show no mercy."

Bakura
    A young looking being in a Hitler Youth uniform with cat ears arrive. He looks at you, tilting his head, and purses his lips, then holds up his hands, blocking out the background to inspect your face and ring. At last he shrugs seeming unable to come to a conclusion. Ignoring everything else about the room, like the ritual, he simply asks "Are you the thief king?"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-19 at 01:40 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    This time, he's finally able to smile. It's a wicked thing, something that the Major can relate with. "Heil!" he says, saluting. He then jumps out of the Zeppelin into the carnage and starts unleashing a new level of pain and hell upon the citizens of La ... whatever.

Bakura
    "Yes, I am. Are you one of The Major's lackeys?" he responds, attention fully on Shrodiger now. So the man was here. Too bad, it was too late.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-19 at 01:49 AM.

Twilight, the Lynching

20. - Top - End - #470

Red Skull
    Iron Man smirks inside his suit as machine guns in the arms of the suit fire directly up into the man, getting onto his feet as the man is repelled by his fire.

Captain America continues to shake Thor, slapping the man several times while peering through the smoke.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

Bakura
    "Oh. I'm supposed to deliver you a message." He says. "Why accept what you can take?" With that he's gone. Or he was never there to begin with.

Avengers
    Alhambra is the perfect deterant against conventional firepower. He simply cuts the bullets out of the air, as the Red Skull calmly ligts a cigarette, seeming perfectly at ease behind the man keeping him safe. You suppose you better try explosives, though he can cut through a rocket in flight...
    Thor is sinking deeper and deeper into the illusion as nothing is distracting Zorrin. United we stand, divided we fall...
    Red Skull walks over to a cloth covered, irregular object, which he removes to reveal what seems to be a modified Tesla Coil. "I made this with you in mind." He says to Tony Stark. "This is it's first test."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

22. - Top - End - #472

Avengers
    The Captain looks at the group of Nazi's...he'd have only one shot at this....not the Skull. He was a bit player here in all likely hood. He manuevers his shield to the left of Thor's hulking arm...and hurls it directly at the scythe wielder above Iron Man. Iron Man looks at it with a smirk and fires a rocket at Skull. The Avengers had been a good team for a long time(CIVIL WAR NEVER HAPPENED!)
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    The cat-boy was right. He had done all the work in taking out the Volturi while these people stayed here scared. They didn't deserve power! Ganon wouldn't stop him from taking it, he would help. The Girl was insane and couldn't do anything to stop him. Edward was concentrating on his little ritual, which seemed oddly familiar to his very own rituals for Zorc. He walks up to Bella and looks at her.
    "What a sad fate she has, going insane from magical incompetence. Why, I could almost shed a tear," he says, pulling out his knife. "Time to put her out of her misery!" he shouts, stabbing her in the chest, attempting to take the Triforce into himself. After that, he and Ganon could complete the ritual and divvy up the power. Or if not, he'd destroy Ganon and take the remaining piece.

Twilight, the Lynching

24. - Top - End - #474

The Basement
    Edward looks up both in shock and anger, "NO YOU IDIOT SHE'S THE FOCU-" The next part is drowned out by the massive....sound coming from the three people on the wall. It's not a noise, it's sound. No word was made for it because no human had experienced it. All three fall to the floor the chains had simply stopped existing, as had the ruins. They twisted about as they flew like spirits, one at each. Bella's body raised into the air, glowing. And then...nothing.

Bakura
    You stand in an empty room, a man in a pressed blue suit, a tie to die for, and black hair that is not so much relaxed as calm stands before you. He asks you one simple question, "What do you want?"

Ganon
    A man stands before you as well, deep, sunken in eyes and black spiky hair. You can't seem to discern enough of a physical shape beyond his face to figure out if he's wearing anything at all. His voice rolls through his throat, coming out almost like a song before you, "Why?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #475
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    He's grinning. "Power to make the masses squirm. To become glorious once again, like the good old days of Pharaoh Kings and petty Gods. I want to be... STRONGER!" he cackles, looking at the man.

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #476
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

"I figured as much, Major."

Ganon

"That question is completly subjective and depends on your point of veiw. If were to expand on the question I could give an adequete answer."

27. - Top - End - #477

Bakura
    "Power is a means to an end. What do you want?"

Ganon
    "Why all this?" The eyes stare into you.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-19 at 02:35 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #478
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    "To see the world brought to its knees and beg for mercy that will not come. To bring about the very thing I was born for: Destruction. I wish to see this Earth BURN!" he replies.

Twilight, the Lynching

29. - Top - End - #479
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

"Power. You see everything in this world begins and ends with power. Money- financial power, politics-political power." He conjures a purple ball of fire in his hand and continues, "Even magic boils down to how much power you have and what you are willing to do to get more. You see power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutly, and me." He clenches his hand into a fist and extinguishing the flame, "I want to corrupt the entire world. To pollute the entire world with my essence, to spread an oppresive blanket of power that will make other bow to me, to spread darkness, fear, and chaos, to topple all who stand against me! I want the power the power to become the true King of Evil and this world."

30. - Top - End - #480

Bakura
    "Answer accepted. The desire to take what others have, not to have it for yourself, but merely to rob others of it. That I can give."

Ganon
    "Why?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar