New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

The major read the missive, chuckling a few times. “Vell, zis ist fascinating.” He says, his grossly expressive lips lingering on each word like an old, old friend. He’s smiling, much like a kindly uncle rewarding a particularly astute nephew. You could even believe it, until you met his eyes. They were wild, crazed things, like a river of molten brass. A crack in the surface of affable respectability, they showed the contents of his soul.
    They were completely feral.

They seemed out of place on him, to say the least. An elegant portly gentlemen, with a wide, somewhat toadlike face that might once have been acceptable to look at but had gained a lot of weight due to lavish living. Most of it was hidden under thick, corrective spectacles that, in most lightings, flashed like mirrors.

His clothes were elegant, a fine dinner jacket, waistcoat and gold pocket watch on a chain. His clothes were white, pristine, and well tailored, but couldn’t hide his sagging waistline or double chin.

Putting the envelope down, he placed one hand on the armrest, and the other let hang on his lap.

“Herr doctor, vhat do hyu think? Should we take the boys offer? Should ve come to him, und ask for his assistance?”

“It is the logical thing to do.” The doctor replies noncommittally, adjusting his blood stained lab-coat. “He has power, and can help our cause.” His eyes, however, tell a different story. They tell that the Major has already come to his decision, and that he agrees wholeheartedly. They declare to the world that he is only playing a game, before leaping in for the kill.

“Hyu make a good point, Doktor. One worth consideration. Und hyu, captain? Vhat do hyu think ve should do? Shall ve go show our solidarity? Shall ve ask him vhat vonderful things he plans?”

The captain doesn’t reply. His coat and hat conceal his form, but it is beautiful. He is a veritable Adonis, every inch sculpted beyond human perfection.

The Major seems to consider the silence, as though it is an interesting and formative answer. Then he stands up, a move that makes little difference to his height. His mouth distorts cruelly. “Hyu are right, Of course. Does he think ve are all vampires? I do not need permission from anyone, but just the same ve vill go. Lets go meet this man who wants us to join his crusade, und see vhat ve find.”

The men assemble in perfect ranks. The thrumming of the motor can be heard below, as the zeppelin speeds over the ocean. The Major stands on his platform, surveying his men, a far more honest and pure smile on his face, like a crescent gateway to madness itself.

“Friends. I have given my word that I will give us war once more. I promised you that when the time came we would sweep in like a tempest and burn the world. We would avenge ourselves, drag the soft children from their beds and remind them all what they want so very much to forget. We will remind them who we are and what we stand for!”

He’s practically frothing at the mouth, so caught up in his words. “Friends, I promised once more our jackboots would tread the streets of some far off battlefield, as we crush all resistance and burn all that remains. I promised that together we would breathe in the scent of babes stabbed, of women cut down while trying to flee, of the elderly shot to death and men killed. I promised you I would give you all meaning one last time.”

“Friends, that day has arrived. America claims to have crushed us, humiliated us and ended our war. America pretends that history is theirs to make, that they changed the world and sculpted it in their image. Let us show them there mistake. Let us show them how wrong they are.”
    “I see a continent grown rich and decadent, soft on the spoils of conquest. I see a world that believes it has nothing to fear.”

“Friends, soon we will arrive at the shore we never came to. At long last we shall a have our war. I believe orders are unnecessary, we do this because we desire it, not because we are told to. Each of you is here because they miss it. Because they long to once more drive our enemies before us, to tear and rib and feast until nothing is left to sate us but ash and misery, until the war stretches on forever until not even ravens remain to scavenge, so instead, I ask you. I ask you not as a commander but a fellow soldier, not as a master but as another warrior, to heed me. I ask you to sweep across this foolish nation, kill and kill and kill again and pile their corpses to create a monument to their stupidity. I ask you to burn their cities, smash their monuments and drown them all in a tide of death. I ask that you reap a bloody crop, and burn the country to ash. I ask you to kill. I ask you to die. I ask you to burn the very world. Men, Friends, Soldiers, ARE YOU PREPARED? Do YOU DESIRE THIS? WILL YOU DO AS I ASK?”

There is a moments silence as the man break free of the captivating power of his words, and raise their hands in the air yelling approval.
    The Major smiles and spreads his hands. “Then lets create hell.”
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

James Bond
    The Aston Martin combines three things, power, style and soul. They don't so much drive as glide. Gleaming silver and positively thrumming with power and responding to the slightest touch, seeming to have a life of it's own beneath it's owners sure hand. Everything around seemed dull and insignificant as focus inevitably slides towards its perfect majesty. If God was a car, he would be an Aston Martin.
    It comes to rest at the curb, not stopping so much as patiently awaiting its owners return. Every eye within the town is drawn its glimmering majesty.
    The door slides open.
    A shoe comes to rest on the pavement and then a man follows it.
    There is a good reason that the tuxedo is still the epitome of mens dress to this day. It brings out the best qualities as well as looking sharp. A tuxedo is all that is required for a boy to become a man.
    Their owner over shadowed them both.
    Special agent James Bond (007) calmly lights a cigarette, his gaze sweeping the town and letting nothing escape.
    Satisfied he straightens his posture and strides calmly towards his destination, preparing to meet his CIA contact, Sienna Twist.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kirby

Arkham Asylum: Institute for the Criminally Insane, well that was what it originally was, now it was little more than a collection of freaks to strange for regular jail, very few of them were truly criminally insane. To be criminally insane you have to be unaware of the amorality of your actions, everyone here except maybe Harvey Dent and Edward Nigma was well aware they were evil to the core. All in all they allowed Kirby more freedom than the compnay or Carlisle from his world, that much is comforting.

Still he was a caged lion, feeding on dead animals too stupid to understand the pain of their deaths. That would have to change soon. "Guard? Excuse me my good sir but you wouldn't happen to know anything about my suggested meal plan? I was sure Dr. Arkham would support me in it."

Birds of Prey

"Why do I have to be on the rooftop looking for the serial killer?" Black Canary asks as she leaps from roof to roof patroling the city for any signs of this "ripper" he killed the new Robin. Sure no one liked him, he was egotistical, conceited and about as perverted as a twelve year old could be.

"Because Helina and Zinda are in Columbia busting up a Drug ring and Hawk and Dove went off to do White Lantern things and someone has to investigate the serial killer, I mean Robin...the hero community hasn't been this rattled since Jason..." Oracle explains over her communicator line with her field agent. While Dinah was out in the field hunting down a serial killer she was safely in her Clocktower (it was never destroyed by Hush to make a point to Bruce lalalalalala) monitering the status of all of her field agents.

"The difference was that some people liked Jason. I have yet to meet anyone who didn't want to do this to Batman Jr. themselves." It was true if there weren't previous victims by this "Ripper" the bat family might have turned on each other as suspects.

"You know what they say. When someone in the masked community dies, we all work double shifts. So suck it up, be glad I'm not sending you to Apokalips again."

Yugi

Atem rests in his puzzle, as of yet no games had began so he has little to do here. The fact that this tournment wasn't sponsored by someone evil is rather suspect, to the best of his knowledge only psychopaths sponsored Duel Monsters tournamnets probably for the high body count his darker side tended to rack up.

The young boy apporaches his significantly older looking rival. "Hey, uh Kaiba do you know who is supposed to holding this tournamnet?"
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

"...Fine."

He pulls out his wallet once more. The main section of it contained a miniaturized Maker, programmed specifically to create twenty-first century currency. While it was the equivalent of an old black and white printer that broke down often and leaked ink onto the floor in Spider's time, in this period, the bills it made were perfect.

Spider lays down ten hundred-dollar bills, and snatches his bags from the lady behind the counter. He storms out and hails a taxi.

Crowley

Lower Tadfield hadn't changed at all. Which was, Crowley reflected, the point. Adam liked things the way they were. And given Crowley's nature, he didn't. Changing the sign on the church wasn't particularly evil, as things go, but it was fun.

In his usual attire(impossibly cool clothes, sunglasses), Crowley approached the Young household, and knocked on the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He watches all of the proceedings with silence. The Poppins woman was good, very good. After all not just anyone could queit down a room in no time like that. At the very least she stopped that insufferable dog that was Bukura form barking. Now they had best move back to business before another distraction comes along.

Dedede

He walks towards the flame. As far as he knows there is know way that the flame was created accidentaly nor normal. It had to have been created by someone, but who and why would they make such a strange flame.

Samus

Samus sighs and says "Another day, another hunt. Alright normally I would get paid for this, but if it gets me back to my time line then I guess i could do a free job just this once."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

Bond; James Bond
    You're met on the corner by your contact, carrying a large set of folders under her arm, "OO7? Good to see you've arrived." She hands the folders off to you without another word, standing there patiently.

Kirby
    Despite being a nightmare far worse than most of the people trapped in this place, you aren't all that intimidating to someone who doesn't know what you can do. That's the most likely reason the guard spits down and says, "The answer's no. We're not feeding your sick habits."

Black Canary and Oracle
    You here screams, very loud screams coming from the building you just landed on. Two floors down, at the most. Maybe it was something else, or maybe the Ripper...had struck.

Atem
    "Some rich kids with a small fortune, I think. I beat one a while back; he didn't seem to be taking the game all that seriously." Your eternal stalker responds, looking aloof and bored. As always, "I've started having dreams again. Stop it."

Spider
    You hail a cab with enough ease; Cabbies have long since realized in this city, even the crazies will respect them. You've got to get somewhere when all the henchmen dry up somehow. "Where to mack?"

Crowley
    The door is opened by a tall teenage boy, a native American. He looks at you suspiciously, "I'm sorry, but the family isn't in today."

Dedede
    You walk into the room to see a young teenager sitting on a stool in front of a canvas, stroking it gently with a paintbrush, singing to...itself.

Samus
    "Hey, that's what I like to hear." Three pictures appear on the wall; in order, A portly blond man, A white haired youth, and a man with brownish-green skin and a long nose. "Now don't worry, I've got you a little help with information on all three of them-a file for the German, most written by victims that ended up here, the location of an 'eternal rival' of the Brit' and someone intimately familiar with the-"

"No need to introduce me, Hades. I doubt my favorite street whore would ever forget me." Somehow, a man who was the spitting image of the third target had appeared before the two of you.

Sukia
    You continue walking, until you eventually arrive at a rather large theater. Fancy

Alex Mercer
    You begin running, but find that, surprisingly enough, not a single Hunter attacks you. Not a single monster does, actually. A red blur seems to be running along beside you, however.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins stops outside the child's room and diplomatically knocks.

"May I come in?" She says. When rearing a child, it's always best to show that you respect their personal space.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "Why does everyone in this annoying city want to stop me?" he asks himself, stopping abruptly on a hotel roof, facing the Flash. He'd, or at least with some assistance, beaten the Lantern. Some speedster wouldn't be much of an issue.

Suika
    "Pretty~," she says, cooing at the building. She enters, humming, skipping, and all around having a great time.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

9. - Top - End - #39

Black Canary

"Oracle, I got screams. Proceeding to the hunting and punching stages." Black Canary says into her comm as she desecends from the roof to the site of the screams.

Oracle

"Understood, let me know if you want any back up." Oracle says before notifying Gotham Police Department about the disturbance in that area of the city. Being Gotham Cops it will take them an hour or so to respond but they are much more acustomed to anonymous tips from vigilantes and won't bother checking it too deeply.

She them flips her computer to another comm network, the JLA. They were dealing with the biomass problems in New York and since this was a job that likely would need backup she was on the case for networking the job. "J'onn how are things going in New York?"

Kirby

"Come a little closer." Kirby waves his flipper towards the rude guard beckoning him to come closer to the cell.

Yugi

Yugi rolls his eyes at Kaiba, frankly it is a miracle that the boy was still alive after one of Atem's penalty games. "Did you happen to get the kid's name before you fried him with holographic dragons?"

10. - Top - End - #40

Mary Poppins
    "Of course." A young voice comes from behind the door, sounding rather distant.

Suika
    As you pass through the door, another pale boy stops you, "Marcus, Aro, and Cassius are in a meeting and cannot see you at the moment." You look around the area and realize that these Volteemie valued theatrics; the place was in good condition, but still had the air of age to it. Artificial damage had been done to portions that made parts look to be in disrepair, but all of those places were secondary, having little effect on the structural integrity. None of this actually matters to you, though, so they're probably just lazy. Probably.

Mercer
    "Probably because you have something to do with this." Flash shrugs for a bit before laughing, "I'd ask if you'll come quietly, but we got the call from Hal, and I'm guessing you won't."

A detail of minor interest to Mercer is that, if he worked, trained, and prayed every day he might be able to break the sound barrier. Members of the speed force? Could travel between dimensions, and while they don't usually keep that speed, it does give an idea of how quickly Flash moves from the opposite side of the roof, to a fist into your face.

Black Canary
    You move down the stairs until you find the room that the screams are still coming from, though by the time you reach it, they've died down into whimpers. The door itself is locked, standing defiantly in the way.

Oracle
    "Badly. The Mass does has not stopped moving. It seems to be mutating rapidly, far more than any reports state it should be capable of. Something else is at work here."

Kirby
    The guard moves in closer, "You want something, you little piece of s***?"

Atem
    "Jasper, or something like that anyway. He went down so quickly I doubt he knew what half his cards did." Kaiba shakes his head, "Seriously, Moto, stop the dream thing. It's unpleasant."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 03:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

11. - Top - End - #41

Black Canary

A single Canary Cry would reduce the door to splinters but there are probably hostages behind it. Collatoral damage would be bad so she goes with plan B. She kicks the lock in, unless it is enchanted or high tech it shouldn't be able to stand up to more than a couple full force kicks.

Oracle

"I'll check in with the millitary see if they have any reports on it's condition. What does the field team look like down there? My cameras are out."

Oracle on another moniter begins cracking into the Millitary command centre's database for any recent changes in information about the biomass.

Kirby

Kirby leaps into the air and through the bars of his cell he pulls the guard down to the floor by his facial hair. Far stronger than something of his size should be. "While I understand that you are not knowledgable to understand what I am, what I have done or what I am capable of you will address me with respect. At least as much respect as you grant the clown."

His other flipper reaches through the bars and pulls the man's hand into his mouth before severing it in one clean bite. He then lets go of the guard and starts to slowely chew on the hand. "Do we have an understanding?"

Yugi

That was probably something Atem did at their last duel, naturally Yugi has no recolation of the event. "What dream thing?"
    Last edited by darkblade; 2010-08-15 at 04:04 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42

Black Canary
    The door flies open to reveal a cloaked figure rushing to the window, what's left of a corpse lying on the ground and a message scrawled on the wall, 'Try and catch me birdie' scrawled on the wall.

Oracle
    The biomass reports start appearing on the screen. It was a sort of spreading plague that could grow over even unliving material. If it came into contact with a living creature it could mutate them into some type of monster that lived only to defend an unknown hivemind.

Kirby
    The guard stumbles back screaming, three other guards come in, dragging him away still screaming. Two more come back into the room, staring at the cage grasping long poles to keep you from attacking them. The current doctor in charge of Arkham, Dr.Arkham comes in, "Kirby, was it? Why did you feel it necessary to assault one of my orderlies?"

Yugi
    "The one where monsters start devouring me. Alive. I've had it for several nights straight; I didn't even assault you recently, so why are you starting that up again."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 04:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #43
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    The formula for Force is Mass times Acceleration. Flash wasn't very stocky, but he had a lot of speed behind his blow. However, to counteract this Force, if an object was dense enough to resist it, it would end in a stalemate. Mercer tries to solidify his face and increase the density of his biomass before the punch lands.

Suika
    "Ooh, fancy theater! I guess I'll just wait here for Aro, Marcus, and Cassy," she says, sitting down and drinking some more sake. The waiting is boring, but the fun parts always come afterwards! It's sort of like an Intermission, a break so the real show can begin!

Twilight, the Lynching

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

She opens the door and steps in, surveying the room and it's occupant with a critical eye.

"Good evening. I am Mary Poppins, and I am to be your new Nanny. A pleasure to meet you. No time to waste! Let's see how you measure up."

She opens her Carpet Bag and pulls out a Tape Measure. Quickly, she steps up and opens it up to Nessie's length.

{I assume you know how Mary's tape measure works, Doliest: it gives measurements like "Michael Banks: Stubborn and very Suspicious."}
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-15 at 04:28 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    The Zeppelin passes America, instead moving further along the ocean until it reaches the Arctic Circle. They are due to meet the second member of their doomed assault.
    Deathshead.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #46

Black Canary

"Babs, I got him but he's running. Get me some cops or something now." Dinah says as she jumps out the window after the cloaked figure.

Oracle

"No I already knew all that." Oracle mutters to herself as she delves deeper to see if any recent updates on the biomass' nature had been filed. She even expands her search into Cadmus, Checkmate, FBI, CIA and NSA databases.

Then she gets a call from Canary, "Babs, I got him but he's running. Get me some cops or something now."

"Understood, alerting GCPD patrols in your area now." Oracle says before tapping into the Police Radio, activating her voice changer (can't have one of Dad's boy reconizing her voice) and informing all patrols in the area that the Ripper is on the run from Black Canary.

Yugi

Yugi looks inwards to his dual mind and approaches Atem in their mental realm. To anyone watching him in normal space it would appear he is simply starring into space.

"Atem? Did you give Kaiba dreams like this? He hasn't done anything to deserve that in quite a while."

Kirby

"This man refused to respect me as a sentient being or a patient of your asylum, I felt the need to teach him some respect." Kirby says calmly.

"Now since you are here, I filed a request that detailed my dietary requirments the other day. I am sure you read it Doctor. What is the status of that?"

17. - Top - End - #47

Mercer
    The punch doesn't actually force you back, or cause any real damage. Flash looks at you in confusion, before delivering several rapid punches to the chest, though obviously without the additional force of his movement from across the roof.

Mary Poppins
    Rensemee Cullen:Quiet and Polite. The girl watches from afar, sitting on her bed and petting what appears to be a pelt, occasionally whispering into it.

Black Canary
    You land one story down, landing without an injury isn't hard for a trained acrobat like you. The Ripper continues running, though you can hear police sirens in the distance. You were getting back-up.

Oracle
    You contact the police without any trouble...until you get a run of static over your screen. Someone was attempting to patch into your system from a remote location and leave a message.

Kirby
    "That isn't a good reason to remove his hand; and your request involved live meat, Kirby. That isn't acceptable or sanitary, even for something of your....creed." Dr.Arkham shakes his head, "Do you understand?"

Atem
    Your double appears before you, "No, I haven't done that since he stole the Blue-Eyes back when we first met him."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 04:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    He centers his biomass further down to his chest to prevent more damage. Tentacles then rip out of his body and attempt to absorb Flash into the collective.

Twilight, the Lynching

19. - Top - End - #49

Black Canary

Canary gives chase to the Ripper. The cops will catch up, they got cars for a reason.

Oracle

"Not this time." Oracle says defiantly as she attempts to seal the other hacker's trace onto a single machine, keeping the rest of her network secure. Last time that happened she had to replace everything two weeks before it became obsolete.

Kirby

"I said I would settle for dead humans. Considering your other notable inmates surely you could provide me with a dead guard every couple of weeks." Kirby shrugs only vaugely aware of what he is asking. To him humans are cattle, well Sylar wasn't but he was certain Sylar wasn't anywhere near this world.

Yugi

"Alright, um do you know anything else that could cause dreams like that?"

20. - Top - End - #50

Ganon and Bakura
    Edward looks down at the two of you, "I'll contact the Major later. It shouldn't be too hard to patch a communication signal in. Anyway, I've called the two of you here to request that you two serve as...fuctionaries for Bella and I, an in exchange, we can guarantee a large amount of power to the two of you."

Mercer
    Flash pulls back as hard as he can, fighting to get away from you, but to no avail. For a moment you feel stronger than you ever have before in your life. Flash's memories flow before you; you'd never absorbed a superhuman before, you still didn't know just what that would do to you.

Kirby
    "It's still not sanitiary, and many of my guards still have families, surprising as it may sound to you." He shakes his head, "Will you relent to see a therapist if I give you a living animal?"

Black Canary
    The cars form what appears to be a roadblock before the running Ripper. The Ripper continues running, undaunted. As he reaches the car, he slams into the car, and seems to plow through it with a strength that Gothamites usually only saw in Croc or Bane. Despite this you manage to keep up with him as far as running speed goes.

Oracle
    You successfully manage to hold it to one machine. Said machine begins downloading what appears to be a video file. Someone was going to a lot of effort to deliver a message to you.

Atem
    "No. I don't know a single thing that doesn't involve another one of the Millenium Items."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

She reads it out loud. "Rensemee Cullen: Quiet and Polite. You have a very beautiful name, Rensemee."

She replaces the tape measure, then pulls out a pocket mirror and begins powdering her nose, talking all the while.

"I think we're going to have a lovely time together while I'm in this house, Rensemee. A girl as quite and polite as you is a wonderful rarity in this time and age."

She shuts compact after eying herself for a brief moment with a sigh of satisfaction.

"It would be so kind of you to show me around the house, especially in the portion where my lodgings are to be. I'm sure there's many interesting aspects to it!"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-15 at 05:27 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Mary Poppins
    Renesmee slides off the bed, clutching the pelt under her arm, dragging it along the floor, "Mother was trying to be unique, Ms.Poppins." She murmurs into the pelt some more, "Mother also requested I not leave the room until her 'guests' left." The word 'guests' carries a level of derision to it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    He thinks on this for a bit then continues running towards the ESB, looking for the man who could give him answers.

Twilight, the Lynching

24. - Top - End - #54

Black Canary

"Damnit he's a meta. I miss the days when serial killers were just humans with a mental disorder." Canary curses before unleashing a sonic Canary Cry on the Ripper. If he's strong enough to throw cars around like that nothing else has is going to even slow this bastard down.

Oracle

Just to make sure Oracle removes the hard line connections from that machine to the rest of her network and let's the video play. If someone wanted her to see it this badly she might as well get a look at it.

Kirby

"I presume I am not to kill the psychatrist?" Kirby asks pondering the offer.

Yugi

"Okay then. Kaiba probably just lost it or something." Yugi says fading back into reality.

"That isn't me Kaiba. I haven't given you any dreams since our first duel."

25. - Top - End - #55

Mercer
    You continue running to the Empire State Building, moving as fast as you possibly could. You can feel the Flash's DNA inside you, changing your shape as usually happens after you absorb someone, and you start speeding off at an insanely fast pace. You're at the base of the building in less than a minute.

Black Canary
    The Ripper seems to be caught in the scream, stumbling over his own two feet as his hands fly up to his head. The stumbling Ripper slams into the cab of a certain insane reporter from the future.

Oracle
    A distorted eye appears onscreen as a mechanically distorted voice starts speaking, "I've bEen having such a BaDD day. BIrdssss in my haIR. Screaaaams keep me up at Niiight. I'm going TO strike aggain. Yours truly, Ripper."

Kirby
    "No. Just talk to her; let us try and help you." He looks at you, slightly sweating.

Atem
    "It's the exact same as it use to be. You don't exp-" A voice rings out, "And with that break over, we're ready for the Finals. Would a Rebecca Hawkins and Yugi Motou please report to the dueling ring?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    He runs up to the top of the building. When there, he tries to get the vision again, tries to find out exactly where to go. Being up high and away from most of the madness helped him concentrate.

Twilight, the Lynching

27. - Top - End - #57

Oracle

"It stops being scary the third time." Oracle says as she attempts to trace the signal of the hacker. It can't be the Ripper, he's on the street with Dinah, someone working with him? A fanboy copy cat? Something isn't right about this.

Kirby

"I suppose those terms are agreeable." Kirby nods in agreement with the Doctor. This could be fun.

Yugi

Yugi steps up to the dueling ring and lets Atem out. Yugi was halfway decent but he was nowhere near Atem's skill level when it came to games like this.

Black Canary

Dinah makes her way over to the cap to get a better look at this Ripper.

28. - Top - End - #58

Mercer
    The vision isn't something you can call on to happen; it just tends to happen to you. The voice has never given a location, just asked you to come to it. To be with it, acting like a father to a wayward child. So standing atop the building, looking out over the city, you can hear a voice whispering to you. You were in the right place, at least for the moment.

Oracle
    There doesn't seem to be anything stopping you from following the trace, and in fact it takes you only a few seconds and key pushes to track it back to a computer....one floor beneath the room where Black Canary had chased away the Ripper.

Black Canary
    The Ripper's arm swings in your direction, as he starts forcing himself up to his feet, stumbling after your scream.

Kirby
    "Really? I could get Leland right now, and a few guards. I think we can make some really good headway with you."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 06:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer(flash)
    "Where are you?" he yells out, trying to get this person's attention. If he was able to hear the whispers, maybe this man could hear him.

Twilight, the Lynching

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

"You will have to be more specific Mr. Cullen as there are many kinds of power. Political power, financial power, military power as well as many others. So you will have to forgive me for wanting a more specific definition of the 'power' you wish to grant us as well as what it is you want us to do. After all I can't very well do my job if I don't know what it is can I."

Dedede

"My I ask what you are doing here. As you can see no one else is around. Even the ruler of this place vacated a while ago."

Samus

The arm cannon of her trusty power suit whirs as she charges up energy into it. "I suggest that you retract that statement, after all even if you are dead I am very sure that I can make you feel mass amounts of pain." she says in an even tone, her voice betraying nothing.