New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

The Major
    "Yes, but we don't have the means to transport subjects here efficiently, Deathshead. Progress would slow to a trickle. Too slow, don't you think? Do not fear, we have room for them all."
    He leans close. "This is your life's work, Doktor. This is what you were born for. Well now the world is ready for it. Now the world is prepared for you to open up your very own Pandora's box. Are you ready?"

Nuada
    Shame. He was so looking forward to killing everyone. Leaving Atem at that, he has nothing else to say to him, he walks towards Kaiba, and removes his spear.
    "If you wish a second to make peace with your mortality I can oblige you." He offers.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 07:04 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Atem and Nuada
    Both of you suddenly don't feel like backing downwith this agreement. You want to keep arguing, fighting. Kill each other.

Oracle
    "I've seen bats die; what's a younger bat in old skin to me? Skin it twice and burn what's left! Nothing matters in a few hours, everything dies. Yours truly, Ripper."

Dedede
    The artist seems to acknowledge you now, separated from the painting, "She who shepherded us is gone. Gone. Now only her power remains, and the eyes are forever forward."

Ganon and Sukia
    Ganon is stopped, the bored vampire in front of him, while the leader speaks "We know what is back there, and our greatest treasure will not be left undefended around the Bandit King." He looks over to Sukai, "I apologize for this, but I think he's going to cause a horrible racket."

Crowley
    Everyone seems to ignore you, involved in their work. Maybe you aren't speaking loud enough.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 07:05 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "Oh it's no problem, sir," she says, taking on an air of nobility. She was the Oni representative, after all! She had to use those "manners" that Remi had told her about before she left for vacation. "I've dealt with things like this before back home."
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

4. - Top - End - #184
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He snickers as purple flames cover his fist enhancing his already very impressive strength he punches the Vampire in front of him. "And here I thought that this would be boring."

Dedede

Seeing as he is finally getting somewhere he ,rather forcibly, calms himself down a little. "So her power is what is keeping me here, and who is she anyway." his voice still shakey.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley shifts into his true form. His actual demonic visage. The kind that traumatized children and made grown CEOs faint.

He was always scared when he did that. Scared that he wouldn't be able to go back to his normal appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Deathshead sighs, "Very well, let's get out of this God-Forsaken place then, my blood might start to turn to ice otherwise. We should take everything of value, especially notes on any special projects being conducted here. We also should leave this place intact though, just in case we need to fall back on it at some point in the future."

7. - Top - End - #187

Ganon and Sukia
    The vampire dodges the punch by swerving to the side and bringing his elbow down on Ganon's thrust out arm. The one who had been on the right charges forward, coming from the side to punch Ganon in the face. Two on one with Vampires who likely equal you; not a good day.

Dedede
    "She has brought us here by denying the duty and abusing it's powers. We are not to be here." She places the picture back on the canvas as she begins painting again, and returns to singing.

Crowley
    Everyone starts running in every direction. You've caused a panic in city hall with little effort; now to find the mayor like you intended.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 07:20 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Barbarian in the Playground

((Kirby get an update?))

Atem

Atem stands back and waits for the Prince to take Kaiba. Two birds with one stone, it gets Nada to back down and gets rid of Yugi's stalker. Of course if Nada doesn't back down things will get ugly.

Oracle

Babs freezes for a second. Whoever this is knows that it isn't Bruce under that cowl anymore. Grayson isn't prepared for that.

"Grayson, abort. The Ripper knows more than he should. He knows who you are." Barbra curses furiously and hopes her warning reaches him in time.

She then turns back to the Ripper. "Clever, do you know who I am then?"
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

9. - Top - End - #189

(That was a bit ago when the Doctors asked why he felt the need to kill.)

Oracle
    "I'm right outside the building; are you sure? Maybe we could call in Canary? She was enough to get him running, wasn't she?"

Another Ripper response, this one, surprisingly, not a mechanical voice, but not the voice that you heard giggling on the ground before the girl Canary had chased disintegrated. It's Bruce Wayne's, "Of course. I've seen everything, boss. I've heard everything. They murmur to me in the night."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Nuada
    Kaiba is now within range. If he has anything he wants to do, now is his last chance to do it.

Major
    "I'll have my men sort it out." He replies, walking back towards the zeppelin. He passes Samus on the way, and stares at Rip and the Captain. "Und this is the one who tried to kill me?"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #191

Nuada and Atem
    Neither of you want to step down. You're angry. Very angry. Kill each other. Kill everyone. You can feel it building inside you.

Major, Samus, and I would presume Deathshead
    The Captain nods, "Yes, Major, she tried to fire a missile at you. The man with the giant nose destroyed it."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

12. - Top - End - #192
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

Seeing the two come at him he smirks and opens up a portal to the twilight relm below all of the them, including the Oni and the vampire that didn't come at him. He closes that portal and immeadeatly opens, while they are hopefully disoriented another, one and rushes through it closing it as soon as he is thorugh. If this succeds they should be stuck in the twilight relm where the twilight beasts will take care of them and he should be in the room where the triforce is.

Dedede

Seeing that he will not get anymore answers he exits the building and starts banging his head on the wall hoping that it will wake him up from this nightmare.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-16 at 07:37 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193

Ganon and Sukia
    Their leader smiles as you attempt to open the portal, but fail. Something is blocking you; you can feel a power countering you, another Triforce possessor is using their power to stop you.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

14. - Top - End - #194

Kirby

"Oh yes. When you are a timeless being like a nightmare after a while most pleasures fail to entertain you after a few centuries. Eventually there is no joy left in this cold uncaring multiverse beyond the thrill of the hunt and the rush of power that comes from extinguishing an intelligent life." Kirby explains.

"Of course for me the power is slightly more literal than most."

Oracle

Brabra leaves Batman hanging as she hears the voice. She knows it can't be him, she already saw it use Damien's voice to Canary. This is just another trick, it has to be another trick.

"Who the hell are you? You son of a bitch!"

Atem

The strange urges compel him to move against Nadia. He pulls a small yo-yo from his pocket and swings it forward throwing the Prince's aim off.

"No. I won't let you kill anyone else. You nearly destroyed us all with that Golden Army. Your kind can't be trusted."

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    As the captain can't talk, Rip answers instead. The Major stares at her, then walks closer. "Doktor, I believe we have just found your first test subject." He says, staring at the bounty hunter.

Nuada
    "It is not we who broke faith, slaver." He says, turning from Kaiba to glare at the pharaoh. "It is not us who broke our word, who defied offers of peace and burned the world."
    He raises a hand, and Mr Wink lowers his clockwork replacement, closing it around Kaiba's head and crushing it. It makes a horrible mess, that is censored by yellow squiggly lines due to 4Kids.
    Nuada smiles. "That's how we deal with humans. Reap what you have sown."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 07:45 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

A wicked look enters Deathshead's eye and he nods. "Indeed I was thinking the same thing, perhaps she would make a good Loper, though it would probably be a waste of a good pair of legs. I'm sure we'll all find a way to manage."
    Last edited by nanobot_swarm; 2010-08-16 at 07:48 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

A slight frown creases his features. NO ONE should know about the twilight relm but him. He does not dwell on it any longer and starts combating the vampires using enhanced puches, kicks, shoulder tackles, and his experience to try and take them down.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    Ganon must be exerting himself physically. This fight was looking fun, but more important things were at hand. As Ganon's attacks are thrown, he realizes that he can't breath. The density of the air itself has lowered so that all of the particles fly away from Ganon, leaving Suika and the Vampires perfectly safe.

Twilight, the Lynching

19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

She whispers to Ganon, "Either you do something or I starts busting heads." She already had the DNA of two alien races combined into her own. who knew what these guys would do if they found that out.

Ganon

He starts feeling short of breath and frowns, he starts to use his magic to supply him with the oxygen he needs.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-16 at 07:48 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200

Major, Samus, Deathshead
    Ganon raises his hands, "We came to negotiate. My associate is just a little...jumpy. No one is getting turned into a test subject."

Kirby
    "...I think we can see the base problem here is a lack of value for life in general. Kirby, killing people for entertainment isn't a sign of mental health. You understand that, right?"

Oracle
    A response, back to the mechanical voice, "Everything. Everyone. I am what was, is, and yet to be."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    The Major pays Ganon all the attention he would a mouse squeaking in the corner. "My thoughts exactly. Detain her, herr Captain." He says, then continues up the fold out staircase and boards his zeppelin, the Deus Ex Machina.
    As he enters, he turns, and raises his hand in the traditional salute before the door closes. "Seig heil." He says, snapping his heels together. Then he's gone, returning to his flight deck.
    The battalion are no longer assembled, just the officers remain. Captain Alhambra, First Lieutenant Zorrin Blitz, and captain Rip Van Winkle all stand to attention. The Doktor rubs his hands together, glad to see his old teacher again, already plotting another perversion of science.
    Another chair has been made for Deathshead, on it's own platform. A mystic is standing behind it, dressed in robes and with a shaven head. Raasputin had also arrived.

Samus looks up at the captain, while he calmly removes his coat. He's not wearing a shirt beneath it, showcasing his incredible musculature, more defined then any book on human anatomy. Whenever he moves it looks like headless snakes are writhing under his skin.
    Hands balling into fists, he walks towards you, face calm.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 07:53 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

"I highly advise that you stop your advances." she says as she prepares herself for a fight.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    He walks out of the airport, the pilot alerted that his family was still under surveillance and if he told anyone of this excursion, he'd be in for a nasty surprise.
    He walks towards the Tournament when he begins to sense the huge abundance of magical energy coming from both Theaters.
    "Oh, this is going to be excellent!" he says, continuing towards the Tourney. He'd arrive to find Nuada and Atem in a soon-to-be deathmatch. He'd let them have their fun, he was here for a different purpose for once. He heads towards the theater where Ganon and Suika are.

Twilight, the Lynching

24. - Top - End - #204

Samus
    Ganon sighs, deciding they were going to have to show violence first. His hands are glowing purple, as he moves towards the Captain.

Ganon and Sukia
    The fight doesn't go well for Ganon; the vampires outnumber him and some of his strength is going to keeping him breathing. Cassius(blond) isn't an amazing fighter, but he's competent and powerful enough; while Marcus is the physically strongest of the Volturi. It doesn't help that the Leader in the back is just smiling some more as the same power he felt before, the power of the third piece of the triforce, is starting to attack him, trying to drain his strength. A distraction of no small amount, at the very least.

Yami Bakura
    Bakura would arrive at the Theater to find Ganon fighting two Vampires, while a third one watches and a women drinks from a bottle.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 07:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #205
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

{Sorry about the delay: I spent most of the day applying wood sealer to the back porch}

Mary reaches a few key conclusions: one, this girl was born two years ago, and two, her Uncle Jacob had the form of a wolf, the wolf that supplied the pelt Renesmee was now holding.

Eh. She'd had worse children to look after.

She smiles diplomatically. "I must say, you are very mature for your age, Renesmee. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you've learned a lot already from watching the work your parent's do on their project. Is it scientific in nature?"

26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    "Well done, oh great Bandit King!" he says, overly sarcastic. Every villain needs an entrance. "Anyone up for a little Card Game? I promise I'll go easy." Again, overly sarcastic.

Suika
    She just watches. She didn't really need to get involved, she just felt like testing the power of this Bandit King Ganondorf.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-16 at 08:01 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

The captain blurs with movement, smashing his fist into Ganon. To somebody unfamiliar just how dangerous the Captain is, that might not sound so bad.
    Apon being hit, they would never realize how wrong they are. The captain can catch monomolecular wires. The captain, when hit by bullets, frequently has to scrape discs of metal off his skin. And even if you do hurt him he can regenerate easily. It would take a shadow to cut him, and he can dodge anything.
    More to the point, he's a very skilled fighter, strong enough to roundhouse kick Alucard in half. Anything he hits is going to suffer.
    Straightening from the exertion, he rounds on Samus.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 08:07 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

28. - Top - End - #208

Mary Poppins
    Renesmee shakes her head, "Mystic. And I age more rapidly then I should. I could show you the project." The pelt didn't seem to get dirty despite being dragged, either.

Samus/The Captain
    Ganon buckles over, his fist losing it's glow. He hadn't fought in a while, a shame since his magic was disintegration; even the Captain would have a hard time shaking that off.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 08:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

His anger was rising, these INSECTS were forcing him back and were getting close to defeating him. With a roar he transforms into the giant bore that is Beast Ganon and starts trying to trample the all and turn them into pancakes.

Samus

She charges her cannon and waits for a clear shot at the captain. She then shoots him when he downs Ganon. The energy used in Samus' suit is very potent and usually eleminated just about anything. After all she was feared by criminals in her time for a reason. If the cannon did not work she was more than capable of engaging in melee combat.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-16 at 08:05 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210

Kirby

"Of course I understand the value of sentient life. There wouldn't be half as much joy in the extinguishing of human life if everyone of you didn't have infinite potential for good, evil and everything in between. That's why I honour you as my meals."

Oracle

"****, this thing knows all of our secrets and it likes to play mindgames. It can be Damien, Bruce, and who knows who else. It's like the worst of Max Lord and Clayface combined. I don't want anyone going in there alone. I'm sending Ollie over now." Barbra says desperately trying to keep some optimism in her voice, and failing badly.

Black Canary

Canary takes a message from Oracle and delivers it to her Ex-Boyfriend. "Ollie, Oracle says Batman is heading after the Ripper but he'll need some backup. You go further back with him than I do so she wants you on it. I'll go after the clown, we'll finish this conversation later."

With that she leaps across the rooftops heading to where the Spider and the Clown are still arguing.

Atem

That whole burning the world thing hits a bit close to home. Atem destroyed his own Empire in flame with his duel against the Theif King. He will not let this insult stand. He pulls on the yo-yo trying to disarm the Prince, force him to play by his rules.