New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Animorphs
    <Prince Jake; nothing like that exists anywhere in known space. I believe we are safe in giving out information, no matter how much this looks like Earth.>

<We're the Animorphs. We were brought here by Drode to meet someone.>
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    A friend to play with? Yay! Hopefully this one can take the strain of playing with her.
    "Ok! Where is she?" she asks, looking more like a hyperactive child than a 500 year old noble vampire who is directly related to Dracula and could destroy the world.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

He looks at Ash and shrugs, he didn't have anything better to do. Suddenly he remeber something when he hears the name Edward. "Edward, Edward Cullen? but he's already dead. I helped kill him myself."

KM

Sensing Anderson coming Mary gives control back over to KM. She stands up from her crouching position and turns to Anderson. "Is there something I can help you with?"

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "My friends at the Authority have come to tell me that a psycho heathen who wishes to destroy the world/reality has come back, and I would like your help in this dilemma. If you do help, I will try my best to have the Authority to send you back to your time," he responds.

Twilight, the Lynching

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She nods, "Of course. I would have come anyways, someone who is trying to accomplish this must be very powerful and anything he does here will affect my future. My I know the name of our target.

6. - Top - End - #216

Ash
    Ash grins as he sticks his head back into the bar, "Where do you go to find things out here?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "His name is Edward Cullen. He's a vampire and we've already killed him... or so we thought. Now gather what you need and meet me in the chapel," he says, heading back to the building. He walks up to Rider. "I have the time traveler on our side. She'll be along shortly."
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-24 at 09:34 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Green Lantern
    The bonds push against Godzilla, holding it as best you can. It's hard. The monster ommits a radiation that erodes your power, gradually disolving the light constructs. The strain on your mind steadily increases.
    You have everyone's attention, but not all of them look willing to act in a way that isn't hostile.

Crayak
    Another being, equal to Thanos, is on the other ship. You find yourself curious.

Drode
    Desaad is awaiting a response.

Hawksmoor and Light Yagami
    As you say that, you realize you're wrong. The mansion is larger on the inside then it is on the outside. More then large enough to qualify as an entire city. Light's portal opens up directly behind you, and tha japanese boy steps out.

John Taylor
    "I have hundreds." He replies, some of his confidence returning "Do you have any idea how many worlds there are? Which Edward do you want. What's this one trying to do?"

Berserker
    Emmette slumps, letting out a heavy breath of air and staring at the cieling. He looks too worn out to speak. One of the men grabs his shoulder and he shakes his head. His arms are trembling from fatigue.
    At last he points up.
    "Go see what's going on up there."

Flandre
    "In there." He points at a room that looks like a nursury. Inside is a beautiful, twenty five year old woman combing a dolls hair, a look of childlike wondre on her face.

Anderson, KM, Solomon Kane
    Johnny Blaze is waiting, impatiently, for you to be ready to depart.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She goes inside the room, giddily bobbing in the air.
    "Hi, I'm Flandre! Who are you?" she asks the woman.

Twilight, the Lynching

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    She jumpus up. She's a lot taller then you, and clearly a lot older, but she has the exact same attitude as you do. "Hi! I'm Renesme!" She says, waving enthusiasticly. "Are you going to be my friend?"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #221

Light
    Light looks at the portal, Hawksmoor, and...Jenny. Well, the portal was already made, "I'm coming as well Hawksmoor. You'll need..." He turns and calls, "Door. Carrier." He forgot his Death Note. He pops back in to grab it, and, assuming no interference, comes back out, "Backup."

Crayak
    Crayak is curious; he attempts to reach out and communicate, mentally, with Thanos
    WHO ARE YOU MEETING WITH SO CLOSE TO ME?
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

I perform my little trick, and remove one of his dental fillings.

"Where's our Edward Cullen? And he's planning to destroy the Nightside, so I suggest you work quickly. And remember that I'm not Walker; I will throw you into Shadow Deep."

Green Lantern

His is an indomitable will. In another world, Batman was able to compete with other heroes solely because of his mind and spirit. In this one, he has the raw power to complement them.

Ring Charge: 60%

He reconfigues his construct, transforming the simple bands into a more intricate configuration.

Chains, almost exactly the same as the ones used to contain King Kong wrap around Godzilla's arms and legs, while a simple ring binds his jaw together, preventing the radiation from escaping.

Hawksmoor

He nods then, and lightly touches Light's wrist.

"Any funny business..."

There were days when Light wondered whether they kept him on the Authority to keep an eye on him. Then he realized that that idea was, in retrospect, blindingly obvious. The only one who really trusted Light were Shen and Sylar.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-24 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

John Taylor
    He clutches his jaw. "Ouch!" He exclaims. He narrows his eyes, then sits back, defeated. "Alright, fine. The Edward Cullen you can reach by following through the alleyway behind Barstard Jacks bottles. He's not actually one Edward. He's all the dead ones. Not one part of him was allowed to be destroyed, see? It's driven him crazy because none of them are dominant. He doesn't know who he is, what he's done and what he hasn't. Now can you give me some peace?"
    He's terrified of you. Almost everyone who's spent any time in Nightside is, except Honest John and Amung Un Rama. Especially now that you're the spook, the voice of the Authorities.

Hawksmoor
    You see Bruce Wayne the Green Lantern restraining the giant Lizard. Good news at last, you've met him before.
    You see the various individuals, though you're sepperaated from them by a thin wall of trees. And you feel a cold bit of metal pressed to the back of your head.
    "She said you'd want to fight." Say a voice more used to tears then hope, more pain then joy, the sort of voice a man has when he's on the brink of despair, of being broken by his ordeals, and hanging onto a string that's held by the devil. Not a pleasent voice to listen to.
    "I don't want to fight you. I want to talk. But I can't let you or you're partner see my face, for obvious reasons. So come quietly. Please." It's more an entreaty then a threat. But you're sure he'll pull that trigger. And if he knows all that, there is a good chance he knows enough to bring the sort of weapon that will actually kill you.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 09:59 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Barbarian in the Playground

Darksied

"The Guardians of Oa are also making a play for the source. They sent their greatest champion to the Earth-50 looking for something that matches the description of what we seek."

Asuka

Asuka slows and raises her AT-Field against the atomic breathe. It won't hold for very long against something like that though so instead of using it only as a shield she pushes forward with the light of her soul against the beast trying to knock Godzilla down. "ARRRGH!"

Harry

"Balance of what? If you're a Sidhe agent so help me."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Godzilla and Asuka
    Thanks to Bruce Waynes restraints, the punch works enough to send Godzilla staggering, nearly knocking it on it's back.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #226

Light
    Light always found it funny that the two people who had considered themselves closest to Sparks were the ones who trusted him, considering what had happened, "Sometimes I wonder if you trust me at all, Hawksmoor. If I wanted any of you hurt, I probably would have kept that...sword." He almost shuddered. Light hated that thing and feared it. Feeling so...right, so powerful, so out of control was...wrong.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-24 at 10:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

17. - Top - End - #227
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    "Yeah! I've never had a friend before! Let's have some fun!" she says. She runs over to the dollhouse and starts playing tea-time (or some other girly game. My testosterone blinds me from these types of things) with Renesme.
    ...Then things get ugly as Flandre accidently shatters the dollhouse, not knowing her own strength. Flandre looks around like a kid who just broke the lamp while mom was looking.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-24 at 10:30 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    You step through the portal, and get a good idea what is going on. You also hear the same things Hawksmoor does. There is, however, no gun pressed to the back of your head.

Flandre
    Renesmee doesn't seem to care. And indeed, there are so many toys you could spend all day smashing them without even putting a dent in their numbers. They seem to stretch on forever.
    "You can't play with this doll." Renesmee says. "This one is mine."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 10:04 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #229

Light
    He looks at the creatures in front of Hawksmoor, silent for now. They hid in shadows. Hm. He tried a trick he hadn't pulled in a month and tried to meld with the shadows.

Drode
    "I have come to deliver a message to Darkseid from kripa Crayak." Droid slips into his own tongue for a moment. It's an adjective that, like many, had no correlation in any other tongue.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-24 at 10:05 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

20. - Top - End - #230
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She goes on to do girl things and play with the ..."toys." She's so used to being by herself, she completely ignores Renesme as she dives deeper into the pit of endless abominations playthings.

Twilight, the Lynching

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She followed Anderson immediatly. She had nothing with her when she arrived so she would be able to leave ASAP.

Fayt

He looks at Ash as he yells into the bar. Somehow he had a bad feeling about this. He hoped that he didn't regret not saying no to the strange man.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-24 at 10:16 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "Rider, we're ready," he says, simple yet effective.

Twilight, the Lynching

23. - Top - End - #233
    Pixie in the Playground

Solomon Kane

The Puritan follows after KM and Anderson, his weapons ready.

Vin

"Sidhe? Never heard of them. Are they what you call the nobility these days?"

The blinds are drawn. So far, Vin hasn't seen anything of the new world she's found herself in.

"What I mean by Balance is the balance between light and dark. Protection and Destruction. The Dualities that push against each other in opposition, creating Life in the process.

I just...know, that someone has upset this balance, tipping it towards Ruin by resurrecting a very destructive person. So I was...sent to tip the scales back. And I got sent here, to your office. And I still don't exactly know what you do."

Instinctively, she goes over to one of the windows and fumbles with the drawstring for moment, then lifts up the blind, getting a good, long look at the city of Chicago.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

KM, Solomon Kane, Anderson
    Blaze looks at you. "Thanks for taking this off my back." He says, extending his hand. "I appreciate it. I really do. I can send you, but you'll have to find your own way back. Good luck." He extends his hand, offering it to shake.

Flandre
    You have been playing for a while, when you start to get bored. You need something else to occupy you. Perhaps you should play a more active game with Renesmee.

Light
    You fade out of existence, you body lost in the murk.

Hawksmoor
    The man gasps. For a mopment you worry he'll pull the trigger, but he takes a deep breath and steadies himself. More profesional then he seems.
    "Please. I'm asking you. Call him back, and come quietly."

Vin
    The drizzling rain fades the buildings to an unimaginative grey. But you can't miss the huge apartment blocks, the spires and soaring towers, monuments to capitalism and engineering. You can't miss the cars, or the helicopter that thuds overhead. It's a very different world indeed.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 10:31 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He reluctantly takes the sinner's hand, shaking it.
    "It's not a problem when the Lord is by our side. Send us there, Rider," he says.

Flandre
    She looks at Flandre.
    "Want to play a different game? We play it all the time back in Gensokyo!" she says cheerily, hopping from out of the pile of crap toys.

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    She jumps up, seeming very interested. "Where's Gensokyo? I've never been there!" She sounds very excited.

Anderson
    The secong you take his grip, you find youself in dense forest beside your two companions. Yoou can barely see twenty feet, branches form an impenatrable wall with their mad tangle, and out of the corner of your eye you can see the slink of grey shapes.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #237

Light
    Light watches from withen the shadows, waiting for the situation to resolve itself; or he attempts to see their faces if he can.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

Hawksmoor

"No. You're a slippery little weasel, and that sword was our license to kill you."

At the sound of the man's voice, Hawksmoor raises his hands. He isn't going to risk anything.

"Who are you?"

Green Lantern

He focuses on his ring once more, and, and wielding an over-sized fist, intricately imagined down to the veins, knocks the beast out.

"Who are you people?"

John Taylor

"Have fun with your markers, Carter. And remember that this is your punishment, not a job you can quit."

I walk back into the cab, and stare at Ash and Fayt. I know I look older. More gray hairs, at least.

"Take us to Bastard Jack's."

I haven't been very good to Ash since I saw him. I guess the new job has changed me.

"Sorry about being cold, Ash. It hasn't been a very good year for me."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

29. - Top - End - #239
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She activates her sensors trying to see into the fog and be her companions eyes.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He smiles and pulls out his two bayonets. These holy weapons were made for killing monsters, but slaughtering a forest would do. He sends wave after wave of bayonets into the brush, attempting to force a path to open to them.

Flandre
    "Gensokyo is a forbidden realm of demons and monsters where the supremely power and dangerous beings who could destroy humanity go for safety; both their own and human's. It's a pocket dimension that half exists in the human world and half in the Netherworld with a Barrier preventing most things from entering and exiting," she says, bobbing up and down. "The game we play is really fun! Everyone I've played against had lots of fun!"

Twilight, the Lynching