New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: The City I - Metropolitan Mayhem (Game Started(Autolynch Replacements accepted))

Lord Iames Osari, because his canceling his vote without announcing that he was doing so strikes me as shifty.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The City I - Metropolitan Mayhem (Game Started(Autolynch Replacements accepted))

I'll second that vote for Lord Iames Osari. That does seem shifty.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Pixie in the Playground

I agree we need to lynch the shifty people.
    (name here) and Ramsus have made the same initial point every day so far. Plus they both wanted Fleeing Coward to give (name here) medicine. If I had to guess, I'd say they were the Thugs.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Dwarf in the Playground

That is actually rather suspicious. Anything to say for yourself, (name here)?
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

5. - Top - End - #395
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

We both targeted suspicious people, and I proposed a rational plan for an actual pharmicist to prove himself. I'd point out that my paranoia took down a Capo last time, and people who acted suspiciously in a manner that reduced the likelyhood of a lynch for him might be other mafia leadership.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Banned

My fault for getting part-way suckered by Fleeing's defense. I crossed out my point and was thinking of changing my point to somebody else, but decided not to and then forgot to un-cross it out.

For now, I'll do a retaliatory point at (name here) unless someone comes along with a better idea.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Pixie in the Playground

I proposed a rational plan for an actual pharmicist to prove himself.
    A plan that involved you getting vote-boosting drugs.
    I'd point out that my paranoia took down a Capo last time
    "Your paranoia" was fourth on the bandwagon. The fourth vote out of eight can't really take credit for the kill.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

....I should pay more attention to other people's voting patterns I guess. I hadn't noticed I was voting the same as anyone else consistently at this point and have just been jumping on bandwagons for lack of better ideas of what to do. I'm not changing my vote though as Lio's (LIO) excuse was rather convenient sounding to me.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ghanz Nmi
    Guest in the Playground

((Random point, I'm not convinced by either side of this LIO vs namehere fight right now.))

"Everything is going crazy lately," Ghanz wondered to himself as he sat in a small cafe, perusing the newspaper- it's not everyday a mafia capo was left to die by his own organization, and for once there's something to read the paper about. "Aren't they all supposed to be 'family'? Who'd leave their relations out to dry?"

The professor's eyes darted around the shop as his careless words left his mouth, but thankfully no one seemed to have heard him. Badmouthing an entire organization of killers is never a smart idea, especially with them so on edge lately.

Leaving the shop hurriedly with his coffee unfinished, Ghanz made for the campus, not noticing the commercials for the new Wolfbane cologne on the back of the paper.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

(name here) strikes me as most suspicious, what with him being suspected of things.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Hey, glancing back through voting records me and Ramsus don't even have the same initial or final points yesterday. So if you're trying to base a bandwagon off that you're pretty off-base.

Also, I was the second of the people who stayed on and the most insistent on proof. I didn't insist that he give the drugs to me specifically, and even suggested he give them to one of the people who switched off from targeting him.

EDIT: Hey, Ramsus's initial point was at internet flea yesterday. This is beginning to make more sense now.
    Last edited by (name here); 2010-09-14 at 06:55 PM.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Pixie in the Playground

Harken unto me good citizens and hear the good words!!!

this city is in dire trouble my friends but we can still clean it up before it is too late!
    we must clean this town of the sinners wherever we find them.
    Sinners such as Lord Iames Osari who makes no secret of his desire for illegal drugs!!!
    This message was approved in Triplicate by Bureaucrat #36---please submit Form 16-j-43 before reading

13. - Top - End - #403
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by (name here) View Post
    EDIT: Hey, Ramsus's initial point was at internet flea yesterday. This is beginning to make more sense now.
    How would that in any way make sense unless you and Ramsus were together? I'm going to assume that the fact you haven't denied being the Thugs in the last two posts is an admission of such.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

It would make sense if you decided to paint us as being together in an effort to take out ramsus. Also, the idea that not denying something directly means it is true is stupid, and we aren't thugs. I don't even know which side Ramsus is on.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aemoh, I have no idea what's going on, because I haven't even checked this thread for 2 days. That is why you are getting this vote.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by (name here) View Post
    It would make sense if you decided to paint us as being together in an effort to take out ramsus. Also, the idea that not denying something directly means it is true is stupid, and we aren't thugs. I don't even know which side Ramsus is on.
    If you're not in a network, Ramsus gets cleared. I'm still not seeing your reasoning here.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Not that I have anything particular to gain for vouching for (name here) as it probably makes me look more suspicious (and chances are he's not even on my side) but if I were in a network of some kind with him would I really have posted immediately after him? I don't want to gain a reputation for causing people's downfall for voting with them. Also...I doubt I'm the only person to agree with someone else whose post happened to be right before theirs.

Edit: Yup, by that logic a lot of people who voted for Fleeing Coward are all Gang members. Including myself amusingly enough.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2010-09-14 at 07:18 PM.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Pixie in the Playground

You agreed that giving (name here) a vote-boosting drug was a good idea. Not many people did that.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Well at the time I thought Fleeing Coward was pretty suspicious and since he claimed a roll that could do something I figured he deserved the chance to prove it before being lynched. As the target wasn't me and I figured he would get lynched anyway we'd (possibly) find out who was what one way or another. If Fleeing Coward was what he said and (name here) had lied about it and FC got lynched then we'd know (name here) was something on another side. If Fleeing Coward claimed to do it and (name here) said he did and got lynched somehow anyway we'd know they were both on the same side. I figured pretty much any result of that plan had a good chance of working in pro towny favor.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2010-09-14 at 07:28 PM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Orc in the Playground

Aemoh backwards is homeA, which googles as a person's twitter in Tokyo.

Obviously, this means he is person deserving of lynch, since he is from napaJ.
    Last edited by Griever; 2010-09-14 at 09:59 PM.
    "Eins, zwei, drei... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
    -TF2 Medic
    1850's TF2 Medic graciously provided by kpenguin

Call Filthy Grief, Pacemaker

Feel like some Dark Coffee?

21. - Top - End - #411
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Griever, for his dubious logic. (and definantly not for TPAM )

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

I have reason to believe Bushranger is connected with the mafia.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #413
    Orc in the Playground

Internet Flea, because in working with him in Alara, he's a go-getter, full of vim and vigor, nd it's early morning now and it irks me.
    I reserved the right to be wrong. I just try not to exercise it.

Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #414

(name here)
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

25. - Top - End - #415

Eh... (name here)... not much time to analyze here...
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

I think Bushranger sounds good for now. It sounds like someone has a reason behind their point.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

(name here)
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eh, tired and feeling sheep-like.

(name here)
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

29. - Top - End - #419
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll point at The Bushranger today.
    As your time spins and sets what you love you can forget this I hope, I believe it's insomnia fantasy the tortoise had a dream that he was free. when he woke up, he was married. some things are better than freedom.
    freedom, kōan 129. koanoftheday.com

Kris & Lyra by me.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground

The day will be delayed since Bill will be updating and my timezone sucks for him.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.