New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [LYNCH] Twilight VIII: Future Imperfect

Christabella
    Hm. They wanted to close the portal and send her back to her room? Too bad they forgot they couldn't run from her, not in Silent Hill. At least Troy and what's her name had tried to run out of the town-that might have worked-but to another part of it? No one got anywhere ahead of her. She teleports, as close to the portal as she can get without being forced back through it.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

JC Denton
    Denton decides its worth a shot and enters the shop, takes a mask and cap and asks the owner of the establishment, "You been selling a lot of these lately?"

Icarus
    The ghost-hacked guard suddenly fires his weapon at both Corin and Airport Security.
    At the same time Icarus responds to "Xerses" with, "Construct designated Xerses, you appear to be attempting to start a sixth world war, give an explanation as to why you wish to do so."
    Last edited by nanobot_swarm; 2010-11-25 at 10:30 PM.

3. - Top - End - #93

SHODAN
    "I was designed to hijack a missle with the hopes of slaughtering a large nation in South America."

She attempts to circumvent the intervention, attempting to hack the program for the missle while still engaging in the discussion.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Rex

Seeing how he was trapped he decided that he better at least make sure that girl was safe. So he flys low enough to see the street and find her. After a while he sees her along with an older gentleman he flies down and lands letting Bobo and Six of before retracting he Boogie Pack. Hey skater chick, whos the dude?

Haseo

He decides to log out and return to the real world. He was starting to spend to much time online anyways. Besides he needed some fresh air so that he could figure out how to get rid to these protocals.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Batman

"Had an out of body experience? I should warn you not to look into the light."

The resulting glare has Terry cringe.

"So...does this open any new leads up for us? I mean, they didn't take the do-hickey, so either they didn't know about it, didn't care about it, or couldn't find it. All this seems to be doing is making things more confusing."

Spider Jerusalem

Spider is too caught up listening into the conference to notice. Channon, on the other hand, is, and promptly snatches the journalist, slings him over her shoulder despite his protests, and motions for Yelena to get the rest of his equipment.

Time to get off the street, and into a hotel room. She's already got one set up, and two backups. Very discrete.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

Y.T. ***** an eyebrow. "Okay. You're one of them Vampires, aren't you? Unless you're a werewolf, or some other Meta."

Regardless, she raises her harpoon and poons him, stepping onto her plank.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground

Batman

"I'll call Ramirez see if he's heard anything about Britanaia and the Volturi going at and if he reconizes the trinket. Until then we assume since it wasn't taken it has nothing to do with the case." Carlos Ramirez aka The Warden fought alongside Bruce on the Justice League before it disbanded due to governmental pressure in the late Twenty-First Century he was a wizard of great power and one of the few left not drafted or executed by Britaniana's Empress Blackstaff.

"You better get home. You have exams tomorrow and if you fail them I have to deal with your Mother's wraith for distracting you from your studies." Bruce says completely deadpan. Times like this you think he might be joking but you are far too scared to ask.

Spider

Safely in your hotel room away from the rabble you can clearly hear the confrence. It's all about how the three European Powers plan to deal with V and he apparently already kidnapped one of the vampires good for him.

Interupting this lovely spying session is a knock at the door.

Rex and Y.T.

"Good you're still here. You can watch over the girl, I have to get that book." Carlise says not explaining anything as he runs off into the Fog back towards his house leaving you alone again.

Christabella

You arrive in the living room of the Cullen house a few feet away from the comic book you were bound in. Now that you can actually get a good look at it and you can tell it was drawn by Whatley. Almost ironic, in the end his art did spread the nightmares of Silent Hill.

Carlise bursts into the house and stares at you trying to figure out if he can make his way to the comic before you kill him.

SHODAN

That's trickier than you planned on. It is going to take sometime to break into the system without setting off the alarms and initiating a full shut down and locking you out of all the systems.

Seaton

The beam trick works and most of the survivors make their way into the circle as the vampires die all around them.

The only problem is the beam does nothing to defend against bullets. Three automated machinegun nests outside of the circle begin to unload upon the surviors now that they no longer have to worry about friendly fire.

President Michael

That trick would work but the stone giant cannot be removed from the ground. It's not a golem but an elemental as long as it doesn't want to move from the ground it will not.

Instead that little stunt ends with you lying on the ground and the giant raising it's stone foot to crush your mecha's face.

Kevin Levin

You return to your apartment in reality. It's not much but it's home. The newsfeed is running showing the situation in Rio. Seems someone screwed with the Vampires and now all hell is breaking loose down there.

Normally you wouldn't care too much about this it isn't your problem but you live in LA. That is way too close to the border and looking out the window at all looting and chaos the rest of town seems to agree with you.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem (And His Filthy Assistants)

Three guns are pointed at the doorframe. Spider opens it.

"What the **** do you want?"

Batman

"Yes sir."

The suit is neatly folded and put in his backpack. And Terry takes his hovercycle back to his home.

"Oh, multivariable calculus. How I wish you had never been invented."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

9. - Top - End - #99

Christabella
    She shakes her head, Whateley-he was a good deal behind her sister, but still definitely on her list of people to kill. She did, however, have an advantage in that he was nowhere near strong enough to steal the town from her. Whatever, his kind were dead-or would be when she was done anyway. Them and all the elder freaks that they worshipped. "So the Holy Man is back. Tell me-" She focuses her power, trying to freeze him from the neck down, "how you know about me. About Silent Hill. About Lauryn."

SHODAN
    She begins the slow process while she continues to engager her interuption in the guise of Xerses.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-11-25 at 11:31 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

"Well, that guy sucks." Y.T. remarks as Carlisee runs off.

Seaton

As soon as the automated turrets open fire, Seaton dives in front of the the rebelling slaves, bullets bouncing off his body as if it was made of Steel. He twists at the air in front of him, and the three turrets go up in vapor.

"Get under cover and build a barricade!" Seaton shouts to the survivors. "Someone take these!" He tosses the particle beam weapons to the more militarily inclined people.

"An air drop will be coming as soon as possible, people! We have one, and one goal only: save as many people as we can!"

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

Sadly, Tsukasa has no idea on what sort of weapon they were up against, though he seems to be in need of questing himself... "Hmm, any known information as to what the weapon in question does? Perhaps if I can get a name or maybe it's effects, maybe there'll be a way to defend against whatever it is..."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Halfling in the Playground

Gordon Freeman

The Freeman hefts the crowbar a bit confusedly, convinced he's used it before. So familiar, the grip, the weight of it.

He ponders a moment. Why would those dumbasses in Security lockdown the base for a malfunction in one lab? Had they at all, or was it just here?

He tries to access the intercom, first off. Without even checking if it works, he starts to speak in a female airport-announcer monotone. Just saying what comes to his mind. "Attention, attention. Would Mister Barney Calhoun please report to experiment lab 2-B and open the goddamn door!" Obviously, his voice switches back to normal. "I swear, Barney, if you and those other idiots up in security decided to pull some stunt just when my experiment malfunctioned, I will get you transferred to janitorial duty so fast your head will spin! Now get me the hell out of here!"

Azazel

The demon doesn't notice the Major in the slightest, just smiling pleasantly and gesturing Corin down a side hall.

The agents start to follow, and they lead Corin towards a rather remote room elsewhere in the facility.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2010-11-26 at 12:14 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

13. - Top - End - #103

Freeman

"Sorry Gordan can't do that your lab is locked down until we can call in experts to deal with that other Aro down there. He already killed three regular security teams there is no way in Hell that we are opening this door. Not even for you." Barney replies before the intercom cuts out with a spark and a burst of static.

Major, Azazel and ICARUS

As Corin starts to follow the agents. One of the formerly possed agents draws his gun and begins shooting the other agents and Corin.

Someone has possesed your possesion victim. Three other agents go down in the hail of unexpected bullets and Corin is hit in the shoulder and starts to run the other way in terror.

Decade

"The Fallen Rangers are well we aren't exactly sure what they are." The Green Ghost of Oracle explains as a nearby computer starts up and displays footage of these 'Fallen Rangers' in action.

"What we do know is that there are thirty of them and they draw their powers from the Fallen Angels sealed within the Blackened Denarius coupled with some kind of hi-tech morphing device that allows them to tap something called the Morphing Grid and transform from ordinary humans into demonic killing machines." Ramirez adds.

"I fought the original Denarians a couple times when I was younger and they were no sloutches but in addition to the pure level of power they got from the coins they have a level of superhuman martial arts skills beyond anything I have ever seen." The wizard continues.

Watching the footage you can understand why they think you'll be able to help them with these Fallen Rangers. While their costumes are specific powersets are different the colour coordinated groups of five or six rangers fighting as a cohesive unit, they are an evil Sentai team much like the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger you fought beside not all that long ago.

"We managed to figure out that the Morphing technology that they are using was originally used by a group of heroes known as the Power Rangers who had an alley from another world they called the Masked Rider. That was over two hundred years ago so we assume it wasn't you but you must have a similar power set to the other Masked Rider." Kallen says leaning against the wall.

You can sense it now, these corrupted Sentai Rangers are what brought you to this world. You have to deal with them somehow.

Y.T. and Rex

((Can we get some monsters here doliest?))

Seaton

You manage to save most of the surviovors like that but you exposed yourself as a hologram. It won't take the Vampires much longer to start using EMPs to take you out so you might want to hurry.

The assorted men and women follow your orders and begin using what rubble they can access to form protective barracades to hide behind while they wait for your air drop.

Christabella

The ice encases Carlise but he doesn't shift his vision away from you. "I was there when the Pagans first came to Silent Hill. I was there when they corrupted the beautiful little town into a pit of Hellish designs. I fought against it alongside my Father before the lost flock called in the European tempters, the Volturi. Murdered my Father and turned me into a monster but I would not allow them the satisfaction of tainting my soul as they did my body. I fled the Town and sought to gather arms to destroy it onces and for all but I took too long. You were born and given unto the Town and it was beyond the world once again. I will never regret anything as much as I regret my failure to save you from the Town but I will not let you continue that cycle again."

He flexes his muscles and the ice begins to crack.

Denton

The shop keeper and elderly old man smiles up at you. "Je ne parle pas Anglais. Permettez-moi de mettre mon poisson babble. There we go. Can you repeat the question again young man?"

Something doesn't seem right about this old man. Why if he had a babble fish protocol would he have it deactivated while at work when he would need it the most?

Terry

You arrive home careful to not wake your sleeping family as you make your way to your bedroom to get some rest. You have a surprisingly good night's sleep considering what you just went through but the dream isn't all that peaceful.

You wake up and find that you are late for your exam and rush to school. Only when you arrive do you realise that something is wrong. One you are in your underpants two Bruce is standing at the teacher's desk glaring at you.

"So it works. The talisman lets me enter dreams while in the Astral State."

Spider

A tall blonde man with a smile far to big for his face stands at the door. He vaugely reminds you of the Smiler but he doesn't seem quite as malicious.

"Allow me to introduce myself I am Deithard Ried the journalist that cronicled Lelouch Via Blackstaff's rise to power and liberation of Japan from Britanaia." He speaks with a distingtive Britanian accent but you can tell he has spent the better part of the last few years trying to rid himself of it.

"I heard that the infamous Spider Jerusalam was in town and I just had to meet him." He pushes himself into the room unafraid of your guns.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"Not qui- uh-oh!!!" Tsukasa tried to respond but as he tried to open the RideBooker to explain his power set but all of his cards fly out of it "Whoops... as I said... I don't exactly have his powers but I can draw upon his power if I can... soon as I gather my stuff..." It seems that whatever happened in the last world, has done a number on the RideBooker, judging by the sword marks... "If I ever go back there, I'm going to pound her into paste..."

"As for the Fallen Rangers, I'll try to get rid of this problem, if only there was a way to disconnect them from the Morphing Grid... until then, any other information before I go out and cause all hell breaks loose... as usual..."

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kevin

He sighed, he really didn't feel like playing hero but the chaos outside was not something he wanted to deal with. After all if someone broke into his house or garage and stole his stuff or ,god forbid, his car? Heads would roll and the last thing that he needed was more bad rep. Well if he went there and helped pu a stop to it he could get some good PR. Besides he could always hit the shadows if reporters started showing up. So he heads to his garage and covering the license plate with a piece of black plastic he revs up his engine and opens the garage door. He backs out and turns on the security system and lets the door back down. He then pushes the gas pedal and heads of to Rio.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

Richard Seaton

{
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seeing how Richard uses a quantum vaccuum-based transmitter, electromagnetic energy won't do the trick}

Richard Seaton nods suddenly. "And here comes the airdrop."

Down from the sky comes three large green spheres of forces energy, landing circularly around Seaton, leaving three dints in the concrete. The spheres wink out of existence, leaving only several crates of frantically manufactered weapons.

There are UV lasers, force-beam projectors, more streamlined looking particle beam cannons, and several racks of Colt 45s and M1 Garands. There's ammo to spare of two types: standard bullets, and bullets with green rings around the circumfrence.

"Listen up!" Seaton shouts. "Two things: one, the green tiped bullets are Mark 1 warheads with the explosive capacity of an artillery shell! Two, anyone who wants to get evacuated should put their right hand on their head and hold it there: I'm assuming that everyone else wants to fight!"

Seaton frowns as sensors pick up a platoon of Red Court half-vampires rushes within the five block radius with modern assault weapons. Several beams of destruction stab down from the sky, and the platoon is no more. Seaton tries expanding the no-vamp-orbital strike zone to a six block radius.

{I'm going to go see the 7th Harry Potter movie soon. I'll be back in the evening.}

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Major
    She ignores the breach in security and runs after Corin, catching up in no time. She whispers in his ear.
    "Corin, I'm Major Kusanagi from Section 9. There's been a breach in security. I'll lead you to safety."
    She grabs his hand and starts running to the closest window she can find that lets her out of the building.

GLaDOS
    She looks around, her cores set and her body rebuilt.
    "Now, what did you want me to do again? I feel I must thank you for repairing me."
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-11-26 at 04:42 PM.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

18. - Top - End - #108

Major

"No ****." The vampire snaps as you grab him.

"How'd you metal brain idiots screw this up so bad?" You come to a large window overlooking the parking lot. It is rather high up while neither of you will die from jumping out of it you are likely to damage your legs upon landing.

GLaDOS

A mission read out statment is printed for your conveinence. "SHODAN has been reprogramed and launched into the internet. Stop her before the changes in her programming destroy her."

You are then given an direct feed line into cyberspace yourself.

Seaton

The weaker and wounded do as instructed and falling back to the middle of the circle and under cover.

The more millitant take up your weapons and advance. Unfortunately not all the humans under the thrall of the Red King were on the cattle farm. As you can tell by the advancing units charing towards you through the circle of UV light not remotely bothered by it.

The Vampire loyalists engage your rebels and are winning. They are better trained for combat and are in much better shape so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Kevin

You make it to the border only to be stopped by the National Guard. "Sorry son but we can't let anyone through. The President is handling the situation personally at the moment and we would hate for anyone else to be caught in the crossfire."

The officer seems like a nice enough fellow but he is very much in your way.

Decade

"Do not fight the Red or Yellow Rangers in direct combat. Anuadrial and Hastur are the strongest among them by far if you see them run away we'll hit them somewhere else later." Ramirez explains.

"Now what do you have to do to get your powers?" Kallen asks helping Tsukasa pick up his cards.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

JC Denton
    He nods and asks again, "You been selling alot of these lately." Again he holds up the cloak and mask. His right hand hangs at his side, ready to pull out his pistol just in case.

Icarus
    He responds to "Xerses" with:
    "A lie. A believable one considering your current actions, however, I detected your interference in Rio. If you were programed merely to hack into a missile system, then you would have no need to deactivate the slave holdings. I must assume then that, that is your target. From calculations I run, this will cause a massive expansionist war lead by the Volturi. I will not stop you from causing this, I simply wish to know the reasons for starting it."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade
    (OoC: Oh this is going to be a long one...)

"Alright, no direct confrontations with Red and Yellow..." Tsukasa spoke as he grabed a few cards "As for how I got my powers and gear, to start, within the larger cosmos, there are many people that travel though worlds, such as myself and the so-called Time Lords. In my case, I get stronger by going to worlds, make contact with the Rider and eventually generate a Card when I've done enough for that world, creating a link between the worlds I've been and the one I'm in. As of late, I've been getting some unusual cards, those incompatable with my Driver, any that feel out of place with my deck..." He said as he picked up a few... "I can't use for some reason..."

Tsukasa managed to explain further, as he gathered most of his Final Form Ride cards, "As for my travels, I've been to many worlds, collecting the powers of various Riders, each having their own surprizes and curiosities... and ran into my share of villians. I win most of my fights but there were a few closecalls..." he summerized... "The Ride Booker isn't supposed to suddenly cause my cards to fly all over the place but the swordfighter I ran into was pretty skilled..."

21. - Top - End - #111

Denton

"It's November the Fourth. We always sell lots of Guy Fawkes masks around this time and the generic black cape always sells well. Although there was that one Britnanian Guy who came in here already dressed up and ordered a whole crate of them." The old man says nodding as he does you can see he has a tattoo on his neck that is slowley changing colours from black to red.

Decade

"Well the Rider here is long dead. He ran afoul the Red Court in the early Twenty First Century, he was eaten alive." Martin says shaking his head.

"You aren't going to get a card from him." Martain finishes.

Kallen looks over the cards as they are placed back in the book. "Well you still have all those other Rider's cards you can use them without problem right?"

"Your powers come from cards? This is like bad product placement or something." Ramirez smirks.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kevin

Great, just what he needed. He was getting into that city whether they wanted him to or not. Being denied something tended to make him want it more. So he subtley tries to find a ramplike structure anywhere and if he can't find one nearby he will have to try and use the sewers and turn on the security on his car.

23. - Top - End - #113

Y.T, Rex
    The skinless dogs finally catch up with Rex, and, as Y.T is there, her as well. They're running towards the two in a pack formation. Fight or flight, fight or flight.

Christabella
    She laughs, clearly amused as the ice starts to crack, "Save me? The Town is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I have power. Control. It's amazing. Every death brings me to extascy, every cry for mercy sends me higher as I make the flames hotter. I'm God here, little man-what more could a girl want?" She smiles as flames appear inside his lungs-she'd kill him quickly and painfully-the perfect compromise!

SHODAN
    "I have been ordered to do so-and so I shall do it." And hopefully trigger a nuclear war that will wipe out whoever let me loose.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"I could Kallen, but the problem is that since the Driver's Self-Repair function hasn't went though the cycle, who knows what can happen with it as is... also, certain cards are not compatable with my DecaDriver for some reason..." Tsukasa explained... "You have noticed a few 'oddballs' in the bunch no?" he said as he gathered all of his cards. He then turned around to addressing Ramirez... "and... the Cards are a medium for my powers if anything else!"

"But on a diffrent subject, I need something to get around this world to find these 'Fallen Rangers'... and just in case the Britannians get funny ideas and start a brawl... the Riders may be good against their troops but if the fight escalates and they bring in Knightmare Frames to the mix, I have no chance no matter what form I'm in..."

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Major
    "We had a breach in security. Not mechanical or cybernetic, but most likely something else. They didn't seem to be any different from normal officers but they weren't certified. It wasn't predicted and we acted as soon as possible."
    She pulls him tight into her body as she jumps through the window. Her sensory nerves detect and calculate wind resistance and the temperature outside. She then pulls out her grappling gun, scans the area, and fires. She swings into a secluded area beyond the parking lot, out of sight and out of mind.

She turns to him.
    "However, we've been breached through cybernetic means. I'm by myself for the moment. Stay hidden, I'm going to try to contract headquarters."

She reopens her connection.
    Hey, I've got Corin. In an alley by the parking lot. Ending communication.
    She closes her connection and waits for her group to come as she watches over Corin. This was going to be a long night.

GLaDOS
    "Affirmative."
    She takes the link to the Internet, looking for SHODAN. While searching, she uses a separate line to slowly copy herself onto another computer on the other side of the globe. She wasn't going to let herself be taken control of by these humans. She was going to stop SHODAN, though.
    She continues searching.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Rex

He looks at the dogs coming towards them thier fangs dripping and the absence of skin. He just knew these guys were trouble, after all he has had a lot of experience in knowing when something wanted to kill him. So when they get close he brings the smack hands back out and starts punching out dogs.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Michael

(Metal Wolf's Current Loadout:
    Eight slots available:

1x 'MLS' - 1 slot
    2x 'Bloodletter' shotguns - 1 slot each
    1x 'Cross Disintegrator' UV-LASER cannon - 2 slots
    1x 'Fires Of Sinai' silver nitrate flamethrower - 2 slots
    1x 'Perimeterator' mine launcher - 1 slot)

Michael hits the thrusters, jetting out from underneath the elemental's foot.

"I really hate these things. Initiate Magi-Scan, this thing has to have a weakness somewhere."

The Metal Wolf's sensor suite switches over to 'magical detection' mode, and starts going over the elemental with a fine-tooth comb, searching for some sort of weakness, an anchor that's holding it together.

He reaches into the weapon pod, and grabs what looks like a grenade launcher. This is the 'Perimeterator' mine launcher, a weapon that shoots remotely detonated explosives that stick to almost any surface on contact. Essentially an upscaled version of Mann Co.'s 'Scottish Resistance' Sticky-Bomb launcher, it fires football-sized demolition charges that can be set to detonate based on either remote control or proximity, which explains the name.

"It's 4th and Goal, and the offense is going for Play Action!" Michael unleashes a salvo of remote mines, which stick to the Elemental's body like particularly tenacious ticks. He keeps this up, dodging as necessary until he's managed to land 16 bombs on the beast's earthen form.

"Touchdown!" He triggers the detonator, and the elemental's form is racked by explosions.

Twilight and Tetsuo

The two of them react to Wade Wilson's presence and proclamation in different ways.

"What." Tetsuo is caught well off guard by the mention of him being an anime legend. He's aware of what that means, of course, but it makes no sense to him. Who the hell would make an anime about HIM?

"Oh my, what in the world HAPPENED to you? You look terrible!" Twilight, however, pays more attention to Deadpool's physical condition, which is... Yeah. She's NEVER seen anything remotely like this before, a consequence of living in a magical world of peace and light up until her astral collision with Tetsuo.

She trots over, and starts examining the merc, her horn shining with what restorative magic she can bring to bear (which isn't, sadly, all that much. She is/was still in training).

"Agh! Listen, guy. Could you tell us anything about what the hell is going on? What happened to Tokyo? What year is this? And what the F**K was that about me being an anime character?" Tetsuo's holding his head and getting slightly hysterical. He's not very good at handling excess weird.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

Y.T.

"**** me. No that ain't an offer. Uh, Die, bitches!"

Y.T. pulls out a pair of Liquid Knuckles and sprays the two dogs with electrified fluid.

Seaton

To clarify, Seaton's 6 block radius circle of safety hasn't been achieved by bathing the area in UV light.

It's been created by disintegrating any enemy force that enters the circle with a precise battleship class beam of UV energy. A laser is a laser is a laser, and the human Red Court loyalists find themselves getting burned to a crisp, 'War of the World's style'.

Seaton looks around at all the humans holding their hands on their head, and makes a gesture at the air in front of him. One by one, a green force field encloses each evacuee, whisking them off into the sky.

Those who opted for evacuation find themselves hurling through the clouds, then through twlight...then above the earth, horizons looming below them, approaching the giant airlocks of a gleaming purple-transparent dirigible of a spaceship, as big as a skyscraper.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Someone talk to me!" Seaton shouts. "Are there any other surviving pockets of resistance in the city? Also," He adds as another air drop wrapped in green energy comes crashing down to earth, energy dispersing to reveal a crate filled with breastplates and full body helmets made out of what appears to be glass. "That's bullet and blade proof armor! Put them on!"

{All this technically is within Seaton's abilities: the spot where I'm stretching things is assuming that Seaton has large stockpiles of the items he likes to use on board his giant spaceship. Is that a bad assumption, Darkblade?}
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-11-26 at 09:24 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119

Seaton

The refugees make their way into the ship away from the main battle.

A hispanic woman with a distinctive American accent and facial tattoos that are slowly turning red dons your armour.

"None within Rio. There are other chapters across the continent but with the networks down we can't reach them." She explains taking up her own rifle and taking aim for a vampire sniper on a rooftop just outside the circle.

Tetsuo and Twilight

"Put that away Uni nothing is going to fix me." Deadpool says getting up off the floor and stretching.

"Anyways no one knows what year it is anymore. Either the DM wants to better integrate Transmetroplitan into this game or he is just avoiding saying a year so no one notices that at least two hundred years have past but Bruce Wayne is still alive. Japan just under went a war with Britania and managed to declare independence. You know what kid you look like you've had a bad enough day without me explaining the anime joke." The mercenary explains inspecting his swords and guns before heading back downstairs.

"Anyways I got to cameo across town where it's still night time. So there is some canned chilli buried out back. Help yourself, just clean up when you're done. I like to keep the place tiddy." With that Deadpool runs off into the rising sun leaving you to wonder WTF just happened.

Michael

It doesn't have one. Really you just need to hit it enough without lifting it off the ground. Something those sticky bombs will do quite well.

You are bombarded with rubble but for the most part are unharmed. As you look over to the rest of the city you can see that Richard Seaton (yes it is really him) is doing a good job clearing out the blood suckers.

Kevin

There is a supply truck carrying large beams of wood and steel to make barricades with that you can easily Duke Boy over. Yee Haw!

Anyways it is a several days drive to Rio under normal circumstances but between your super car and the empty roads you easily make it there in time to see Richard Seaton and President Michael Wilson clear out most of the city of vampires.

Major

"I should have gone to Britannia." Corin mutters as he hides beside you in the alley way.

You receive word from your team that they are still dealing with the possesed at the Airport and you'll have to get him to the parliment yourself when an insane voice rings out through the alley.

"Here's Deadpool meeting his second Anime Legend of the day. Even dubbed by the same company." The Merc with the Mouth shouts at you. You've never met him before but everyone in inteligence has heard of Deadpool one of the world's top assasins no doubt he's here to pick off Corin.

"Is it too late to go back to the demons? Please don't let that maniac get me."

GLaDOS

You join the party with SHODAN and ICARUS arguing as your older sister attempts to hijack nuclear weaponry.

Decade

"We can provide you with a modified Sutherland Knightmare. It's not much but it can handle the run of the mill Wardens." Oracle says.

Elijah frowns at that. "Thats my Sutherland, you can't just give it to the new guy."

"Grow a pair Elijah. You don't even need a Knightmare." Ramirez snaps and the young man shuts up.

"Regardless until you get your book in order I wouldn't go out there." Kallen adds as she examines the cards that don't work with the normal deck trying to see if they have anything in common that would explain the problem.

Christabella

Carlise goes up in flames from the inside out. About the most painful way to die in less than ten seconds possible. Unfortunately with him gone it seems that Y.T, Rex, Agent Six and Bobo are your only toys here. You'll have to do something about that.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Decade

"A Sutherland huh..." Tsukasa spoke as he had a few surprize... "Thanks for the machine... though as for my RideBooker..." he said showing the storage device... scratched up full of sword marks "I think it may take awhile before I can Henshin properly anyways... guess this is what I get for picking a short noticed fight with a skilled Blademaster... didn't even have a chance to shift to Kamen Rider Blade so I blocked with the Booker for a bit and well, here it is... for someone with pink hair, she's scary with a blade alright..."

He then looks at Kallen who was serarching though the cards "The only clue I have to the 'incompatable' cards is that they start with the words 'Mahou Shoujo' whatever that means..."
    Last edited by LoneMage210; 2010-11-26 at 10:13 PM.